55 Reviews for Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)
55 Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Reviews

Ruuben did all and above of what we asked during our 10 year anniversary. He provided our family and friends with the right mixture of music that allowed everyone from young to old to dance the night away. We were able to hear every song we requested on our play list that night and Ruuben added in some songs that we even forgot about that flowed well throughout the night. Thanks again Ruuben!!!!!!

Profile Picture Danny , 8/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We hired Ruuben as a DJ for our wedding. From the initial meeting, to the email correspondences in between, till the day of our wedding; Ruuben was professional, accommodating and awesome! Our wedding consisted of local guests from Aruba (my husband's side), as well as foreigners from abroad (my family & friends). As such, we needed a good balance of music that would entertain and appeal to both parties and Ruuben nailed it! We told him we wanted everyone on the dance floor and he did it! Everyone had an amazing time and we couldn't have asked for more. If you want a great DJ and entertainer for your wedding, look no further. Hire Ruuben, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Arina, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

For my wedding, having the right music for us and our guests was huge, and Ruuben totally grasped our vision! He paid complete attention to our play/do not play lists and had everyone up on the dance floor the whole night. Everything was perfect, and I am beyond thrilled to have him as part of what made my wedding day so special and exactly how I pictured it to be. He is a true asset to the industry. Thank you again, Ruuben!

Profile Picture Alisha, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing ! Highly recommend ! Thank you so much Ruuben.

Profile Picture kelly, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Awesome DJ! My husband and I recommend Ruuben for weddings. He was easy to communicate with and was able to play songs of our request.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Ruuben was by the best part of the wedding!! The crowd never stopped dancing! He was the absolutely best!

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben was awesome, very personable & professional for our family photos. We really enjoyed meeting him and highly recommend him for your family photos!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I had a great photoshoot with Ruuben when i was on holiday in Aruba. He is a very professional and artistic photographer and he brought me in incredible beautiful locations. Ruuben is a kind and positive personality and it was a pleasure to share the photography experience with him. I've got the unforgettable images and memory with him about Aruba. I love his pictures! Thanks a million Ruuben!

Profile Picture Inessa, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ruuben was amazing! We wanted our reception to be a giant dance party and he delivered that! There was not one guest in their seats and everyone told us it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. He sat down with us and was very flexible to our vision, song choices, and order of the reception (first dances/speeches/etc)! We love you DJ Ruuben!

Profile Picture Clara, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great selection of music that kept everyone dancing and enjoying the evening

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rubenwas the DJ at our wedding and we absolutely loved him! We met with him before the wedding and went thru our intro at the party.. what song we wanted playing when walking in, how he should anounce us, what song while cutting the cake, etc, etc. He carried this out perfectly on our big night! We also gave him a list of songs we wanted to played and those we didn't and Ruben knew exactly what mood we were going for. We had the best time and would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Really great experience with DJ Ruuben. Very responsive, and everything was exactly as expected. We had the best night!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben was our Dj for our April 24th, 2018 wedding at the Manchebo. He was extremely responsive to my emails, and accommodated to all of our wants and needs. It was so easy to work with him. We met the day before the wedding, and made sure all the details were set and everything was the way we wanted it. At our reception, he did not disappoint! Everyone was dancing the whole night. It was the best night of my life and everyone could not stop raving about how awesome our wedding was! There wasn't one person who didn't get up to party! We would absolutely recommend DJ Ruuben!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Ruuben and his team were one of the best DJ's we've ever heard! Every guest complimented my husband and I on how great the music was. He played exactly what we wanted (90's with a mix of 80's) which was AWESOME! Besides being super fun and easy going, Ruuben was very professional, polite and was very thorough. We would highly recommend him for your wedding. If you're a fun group and want to hear the best music - then there is no other choice than Ruuben! Thank you for making our wedding so super fun!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ruuben was spot on with the music we were looking for! He was professional, yet fun. Our guests danced the entire night and commented the next day what amazing music there was. Highly recommend! Thank you Ruuben for making our experience in Aruba so memorable.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruuben’s was wonderful. Punctual and very friendly. We ha a great experience!

Profile Picture Marcieli, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Ruuben was excellent. He showed up before the scheduled time so we can discuss my wishes. He listened and applied it thoroughly. He was very precise, professional and friendly. My final pictures clearly reflected that. He took pictures in a discreet way, without disturbing anybody or the process of my event. I will definitely use his services for future events. Once again, thank you very much for such wonderful service.

Profile Picture x, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Ruuben is a kind-hearted man who was more very responsive to our requests. He was very good to work with and enjoyed our son. If you need a photography while visiting Aruba Ruuben is your man.

Profile Picture Gregory, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben made our engagement extra special. He’s professional and punctual. Ruuben is passionate about photography. He took his time during the shoot and was very accommodating to our suggestions.
Thanks!

Profile Picture Zak, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We had family photos takes. Rueben was timely, followed up and the photos are breathtaking!

Profile Picture Robyn, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben took beautiful pics of our family during our vacation in Aruba. Before our trip, he was very responsive to my emails. He showed up on time and took lots of photos.

Profile Picture Stacey, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruuben had our entire wedding party on the dance floor! We were having so much fun we decided to extend the reception party another hour. I would recommend Ruuben as a DJ for any occasion. Thanks Ruuben! We had THE BEST time and loved your energy and professionalism. Wendy & Craig

Profile Picture Wendy , 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Ruuben was FANTASTIC! He helped make our reception so much fun. All of our friends commented, it was the best wedding they had ever been to. He had us on the dance floor from the beginning of the night until the last song. Nobody was in there seat. He know exactly what to play and when to play it we would use him again and recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Craig, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ON time and very accomidating !

Profile Picture Thomas, 12/2/17, 1 Review