Ruuben’s Professional Services Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Angela B. Married on 11/19/2022

The best!

DJ Ruuben was phenomenal! I had never been to Aruba prior to our wedding and his responsiveness made us feel so at ease trusting him! We got to meet with DJ Ruuben and our coordinator prior to our wedding and he was so attentive to details and we could tell he wanted to help us make our day perfect! Our guests could not stop talking about how great our DJ was and how much fun they had! You will not regret trusting DJ Ruuben to DJ your wedding!
    Marcello P. Married on 11/05/2022

Incredamazing!!

Ruuben was an amazing DJ. He played all our key songs and kept the party moving!! Everyone at the party sang his praises!! We were nervous about using a DJ we did not get to vet out as thoroughly as we’d like but he was highly recommended by Zulaika at the Renaissance and we could not be happier with him.
    Thank you Ruuben. And Thank you to the Events Staff at the Wind Creek Renaissance Marriot, they made our dreams come true!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lindsey H. Married on 10/24/2022

Awesome wedding DJ experience

Ruuben did an excellent job as our wedding DJ! He was fun, energetic and made sure everyone was having a great time! We had a smaller wedding and it was important for us to get everyone dancing and he sure made that happen!! Would highly recommend!
    Heather H. Married on 10/22/2022

Best DJ in Aruba!

Ruuben and team was amazing! They made my wedding reception the most fun party for us and all our guests keeping people moving! His website was so easy to plan everything out and his communication responsiveness in the planning process was spot on! He is also such a nice person. Thank you Ruuben!
    Samantha P. Married on 10/08/2022

The best party ever!

DJ Ruuben was amazing across the board. He is incredibly responsive up until the event, and played the best music. Several of our guests said he was the best wedding DJ they have ever seen, the party was AMAZING. Everyone said it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to, and I think a large portion of that is thanks to DJ Ruuben. 10/10 MUST BOOK.
    Victoria D. Married on 09/06/2022

Outstanding

My husband and I got married in the beginning of September this year. I had Ruuben officiate, day of coordinate, and DJ my wedding! We were beyond pleased with what he provided! Ruuben was helpful in offering advice and giving suggestions to what became our amazing vendor team!! He was responsive via text, email, and phone. He’s super easy to work with and accommodating to make our day the most special.
    Richard W. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ruuben & team exceeded all of our expectations

Ruuben was extremely easy & fun to work with. It was very apparent to us that Ruuben loves what he does and is very passionate about customizing the experience for the wedding couple and their guests. His website was easy to use and allowed us to provide him with our preferred songs. Ruuben was always available to meet with us and have detailed conversations about our vision and our unique mix of music so that our diverse group of guests had an awesome time. His fun personality and his performance during our reception had every one of our guests up and dancing and partying the entire time. Having Ruuben as our DJ made our wedding reception exactly what we wanted and all of our guests commented on how much fun they had and how great the dancing and music was. Ruuben is excellent at working with the crowd and getting them excited, because he brings his own great personality and genuine excitement of his own. We would recommend Ruuben to anyone who wants an engaged and intuitive DJ who will make sure that their guests are up and dancing, partying and having an unforgettable time.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn S. Married on 08/06/2022

The best wedding dj

DJ Ruuben may actually be one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. He takes the time to get to know his clients and make them feel like family. He would send us texts for holidays and birthdays leading up to our event which showed us how much he cared and made us so excited for our day. Prior to the wedding, he gave us a website where we could manage all of our wedding requests. One of the coolest features is that he gives you a link to send to guests so they can request songs. Our friends and families had so much fun picking and choosing songs. This is amazing because then there is no one going up to the DJ for requests, therefore, I was able to manage my guests’ requests prior to the wedding. This created a wedding atmosphere that my husband and I planned. He creates the best seamless song transitions I have ever heard in my life, this honestly made the party. I cannot recommend DJ Ruuben enough.
  • Mirjam
    Mirjam S. Married on 07/26/2022

Great photographer, amazing photos

Ruuben was our wedding photographer and he was amazing. He did everything to get the pictures we wished for and he made great suggestions. The photos are wonderful. We couldn't be happier with these memories of our special day.
    Jennifer B. Married on 07/16/2022

Great officiant and DJ

Ruuben was so flexible and helped make our day special. He was responsive to all my needs which I greatly appreciate!
  • Jordi
    Jordi K. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect! Highly Highly Recommend!!

We are from Pittsburgh, PA and decided to have a destination wedding in Aruba. I was, as most brides are, nervous about planning from afar. My FAVORITE part of our whole wedding was DJ, Ruuben. He was kind, creative, intuitive, funny and our wedding was a BLAST because of his experience and skill. He made our vision come to life and our family of 70 people cannot stop talking about how our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to. I give the credit to Ruuben. Thank you Ruuben for making our dream wedding come to life, getting people who typically don't dance up dancing, and just for bringing your energy into our wedding. If others have the option to choose you for their special day, I certainly hope they do so. Please know you come HIGHLY recommended by our entire family and extended family. :)
    Tawny Married on 07/04/2022

Wedding day

Ruuben was so nice and played great songs to keep the party going and give some breaks when needed. Very polite and nice staff.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn B. Married on 06/18/2022

Wedding DJ

Ruuben was amazing to work with from beginning to end! One of the things I was most grateful for was his attention to detail. For our reception entrance I had a specific spot in a song that I wanted to come out to and Ruuben nailed it! I was so happy that he went out of his way to figure out the timing to make it all happen. He was professional and fun and I could not of been happier with his services. Thank you Ruuben for helping to make our wedding day so perfect!
  • Michelle
    Michelle R. Married on 06/12/2022

Best Wedding DJ Ever

Ruuben was such a pleasure to work with. He provided us with a soundtrack to our wedding that was just what we wanted. He took our choices, read the audience, EVERYONE was on the dancefloor so you know he did an amazing job. CHOOSE RUUBEN.
    Allie H. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing dj

I can’t express enough how phenomenal Ruuben was! He was helpful and responsive when I had questions and was willing to go the extra mile to make my wedding special. I received so many comments from guests about how fun the music was! Ruuben truly made our wedding amazing!
    Susan P. Married on 05/15/2022

Magical Experience

Ruuben did an awesome job to make sure everything on that day went as I planned. It was magical and he did a wonderful keeping my guest engaged. Thank you Ruuben
    Julia C. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome experience with DJ Ruuben!

DJ Ruuben was absolutely amazing. Beforehand, he was extremely helpful with the specific songs we wanted to play or not play. We had a last minute change with our ceremony and he helped facilitate the audio part with little challenges. I had such confidence in him which helped relieve a lot of stress. He also had great energy day-of and it made the party so much more fun!
    Heather N. Married on 04/30/2022

Great DJ for corporate event

Ruuben was great to work with for our Corporate Event at the Ritz. He took time to come to the hotel to meet with our team a few days prior to the event and really listened to what we wanted for musical style. He was flexible and accommodating. I would definitely recommend him for future events and weddings. Thanks Ruuben for a fun evening!
    Samantha P. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Words cannot express how amazing!

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had RUUBEN at my wedding! I am not loves to dance... LETS JUST SAY I DANCED AND PARTIED ALL NIGHT! My guests partied all night and did not want the party to end. Ruuben played all our requested songs and matched the high energy all night! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEDDING A DREAM!
  • Tiff
    Tiff Married on 03/05/2022

Ruuben was amazingg

Ruuben really brought the party to life. He has a great website that you can fill in all your details/requests/do’s/don’ts very organized I love it. I would love to hire him again for my future Aruba getaways
  • Amanda
    Amanda N. Married on 03/02/2022

Perfection

We couldn't thank Ruuben enough for being an excellent DJ for our wedding at The Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino Aruba. He was very professional, responsive from the beginning to the end, played all the songs we wanted and kept the party going!
    Laura D. Married on 02/25/2022

Bride/Groom

DJ Ruuben was amazing for our wedding!! His playlist was awesome and our guests had a great time dancing the night away.
    Rebecca R. Married on 02/19/2022

Dream wedding

We chose Ruuben for photography and DJ services for our dream wedding in Aruba and we are so happy we did!
    Meeting Ruuben we knew we were in good hands, he's so friendly and knowledgeable and helped with made very helpful suggestions for our destination wedding. We weren't sure what to expect but he made our reception so dreamy and perfect! He went above and beyond what we asked for. We highly recommend him and his team of professional DJ and photography services. Looking forward to using him again anytime I can! I can't thank you enough Ruuben!
    Kalyn Married on 01/04/2022

Wedding reception

Ruuben was great! He played all of the songs that we requested and was very informed of all of the personalizations we requested for our reception. He also played songs that he knew that the crowd (my close family and friends) would enjoy listening too. He was the best! Very professional and organized. Highly recommend!!
illustration stars