Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Reviews

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 6
Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 7

Gabriela Vaca · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Great Experience !

Ruuben was extremely professional and was super patient with us. He suggested a few poses but also worked with us on the ones we wanted. His work is amazing, if we ever get the chance to recommend any couple we sure will. Cannot wait to come back to Aruba and do another shoot. He went above and beyond at our engagement dinner and engagement shoot. Thank you again Ruuben.

Roberto Perez · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Aruba surprise Proposal!

I did a surprise proposal in Aruba and used Ruuben's photography. During the planning process, Ruuben was the only photography company that responded in a timely manner and was very informative. Overall, Ruuben was great overall in everything he did from start to finish. I contracted him for the engagement dinner and photoshoot at Renaissance Island. This special moment could not have been better. Ruuben was professional and very easy to work with. I STRONGLY recommend his services!!!

Taylor Ferree · Married on 10/20/2018

Ruuben was the BOMB

Ruuben made our wedding reception absolutely wonderful! We were so pleased with how everything turned out! If you are getting married in Aruba then Ruuben is the man for you! He is extremely easy to talk to and made sure we had everything we wanted and more! Thank you Ruuben, for making our dreams come true!

• Matthew

Matthew T Torrisi · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Aruba Wedding with DJ Ruuben!

Last week my wife and I celebrated our wedding at the Marriott Hotel in Aruba. It was perfect. From ceremony, to dinner, and the dancing after there is nothing that we would change. Arguably the biggest, and most important part of the night post ceremony, was the entertainment. We had the pleasure of having DJ Ruuben MCing and DJing our event. He was incredible. There was not a single moment throughout the whole night where the dance floor wasn't packed with people having the time of their lives. We would highly highly recommend Ruuben to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2018

We had an amazing time with DJ Ruuben at our wedding in Aruba on Sept 28, 2018. After just one quick meeting, Ruuben picked up on the vibe that we wanted immediately. We wanted a mixture of today's hits as well as oldies and he nailed that combination. The dance floor was crowded the entire night with everyone dancing the night away to the great tunes. We also had a plan to give a little signal to him when we wanted to end our special dances (as they were all long songs), and he picked up on the signals immediately and very nicely faded out each song - it was perfect! All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about the music selection as well. Thank you DJ Ruuben for making our wedding an absolute dream!

Miranda · Married on 09/27/2018

We are SO glad we went with DJ Ruuben for our wedding music! We gave him a long list of songs we wanted played, and he did an amazing job of playing the right songs at the right time (so our best dance songs weren’t wasted during dinner ;). He was a ton of fun and did an awesome job announcing everything as well—he definitely knows how to get the party started. A bunch of people walking by literally stopped on the sidewalk to dance with us. We and our guests all loved him!

Darren · Married on 09/27/2018

DJ Ruuben did a fantastic job at our wedding. He provided great music / introductions and we had a great time.

Martinelli/defeo · Married on 09/22/2018

Love DJ Ruuben

Dj Ruuben was amazing!! I was so anxious about having our daughters wedding at a destination, but Ruuben instantly put us at ease. He played every song we asked for, he got every single guest up there dancing ALL night long!! He is awesome at reading a crowd and knowing just what to say & music to play...professional! Best ever can't wait for my other 2 daughters to get married DJ Ruuben will be there!! Thank you so much for everything!

Danny · Married on 08/22/2018

Ruuben did all and above of what we asked during our 10 year anniversary. He provided our family and friends with the right mixture of music that allowed everyone from young to old to dance the night away. We were able to hear every song we requested on our play list that night and Ruuben added in some songs that we even forgot about that flowed well throughout the night. Thanks again Ruuben!!!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your 10 year anniversary Danny. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together. Ruuben

Arina · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Ruuben as a DJ for our wedding. From the initial meeting, to the email correspondences in between, till the day of our wedding; Ruuben was professional, accommodating and awesome! Our wedding consisted of local guests from Aruba (my husband's side), as well as foreigners from abroad (my family & friends). As such, we needed a good balance of music that would entertain and appeal to both parties and Ruuben nailed it! We told him we wanted everyone on the dance floor and he did it! Everyone had an amazing time and we couldn't have asked for more. If you want a great DJ and entertainer for your wedding, look no further. Hire Ruuben, you won't regret it!

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

For my wedding, having the right music for us and our guests was huge, and Ruuben totally grasped our vision! He paid complete attention to our play/do not play lists and had everyone up on the dance floor the whole night. Everything was perfect, and I am beyond thrilled to have him as part of what made my wedding day so special and exactly how I pictured it to be. He is a true asset to the industry. Thank you again, Ruuben!

kelly · Married on 08/08/2018

Amazing ! Highly recommend ! Thank you so much Ruuben.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union. Ruuben

Erin · Married on 07/26/2018

Awesome DJ! My husband and I recommend Ruuben for weddings. He was easy to communicate with and was able to play songs of our request.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

I appreciate your kind words Erin. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Ruuben

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Ruuben was by the best part of the wedding!! The crowd never stopped dancing! He was the absolutely best!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day and keep your guests dancing all night. Wishing you joy, love and happiness as you begin your new life together. Ruuben
  • Ilona

Ilona · Married on 06/23/2018

Best DJ in Aruba

We loved Ruuben! He was a wonderful DJ, and we were able to find him was through wedding wire. He was super responsive, flexible and great during the reception! He even cut our first dance song for us the day before the wedding! I would recommend him to everyone who wants to have a great time :D

Donna · Married on 06/18/2018

Ruuben was awesome, very personable & professional for our family photos. We really enjoyed meeting him and highly recommend him for your family photos!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Donna. It was lot of fun meeting you and your family and creating wonderful memories of your visit to Aruba. Ruuben
  • I

Inessa · Married on 06/12/2018

I had a great photoshoot with Ruuben when i was on holiday in Aruba. He is a very professional and artistic photographer and he brought me in incredible beautiful locations. Ruuben is a kind and positive personality and it was a pleasure to share the photography experience with him. I've got the unforgettable images and memory with him about Aruba. I love his pictures! Thanks a million Ruuben!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 8
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 9

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you during your visit to Aruba to capture wonderful images of your vacation. Ruuben

Clara · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Ruuben was amazing! We wanted our reception to be a giant dance party and he delivered that! There was not one guest in their seats and everyone told us it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. He sat down with us and was very flexible to our vision, song choices, and order of the reception (first dances/speeches/etc)! We love you DJ Ruuben! <3

Sent on 06/11/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Clara and Ernie, it was an honor to be a part of your destination wedding, and allowing me to entertain you and your guests. I'd like to wish you many years of happiness and love and hope to see you again in the future! Ruuben

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2018

Great selection of music that kept everyone dancing and enjoying the evening

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Michelle. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Ruuben

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Rubenwas the DJ at our wedding and we absolutely loved him! We met with him before the wedding and went thru our intro at the party.. what song we wanted playing when walking in, how he should anounce us, what song while cutting the cake, etc, etc. He carried this out perfectly on our big night! We also gave him a list of songs we wanted to played and those we didn't and Ruben knew exactly what mood we were going for. We had the best time and would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Dear Melissa, Thank you for allowing me to share in this joyful day, and entertain all your guests. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union. Ruuben

Amy · Married on 04/24/2018

Really great experience with DJ Ruuben. Very responsive, and everything was exactly as expected. We had the best night!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Dear Amy, It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration and provide you and your guests with my DJ services. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. Ruuben
  • AC

Amy · Married on 04/24/2018

Ruuben was our Dj for our April 24th, 2018 wedding at the Manchebo. He was extremely responsive to my emails, and accommodated to all of our wants and needs. It was so easy to work with him. We met the day before the wedding, and made sure all the details were set and everything was the way we wanted it. At our reception, he did not disappoint! Everyone was dancing the whole night. It was the best night of my life and everyone could not stop raving about how awesome our wedding was! There wasn't one person who didn't get up to party! We would absolutely recommend DJ Ruuben!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Amy. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine. Ruuben

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

Ruuben and his team were one of the best DJ's we've ever heard! Every guest complimented my husband and I on how great the music was. He played exactly what we wanted (90's with a mix of 80's) which was AWESOME! Besides being super fun and easy going, Ruuben was very professional, polite and was very thorough. We would highly recommend him for your wedding. If you're a fun group and want to hear the best music - then there is no other choice than Ruuben! Thank you for making our wedding so super fun!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Dear Rebecca, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Ruuben

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2018

Ruuben was spot on with the music we were looking for! He was professional, yet fun. Our guests danced the entire night and commented the next day what amazing music there was. Highly recommend! Thank you Ruuben for making our experience in Aruba so memorable.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lindsey. It was an honor to entertain you and your guests on your special day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Ruuben