Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Reviews

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 7
  • Elise

Elise · Getting married on 12/31/2021

Picture Perfect

Before arriving to Aruba we decided to find a photographer to shoot a professional engagement photoshoot for us. Weddingwire had a lot of options and I quickly became overwhelmed but Ruuben actually followed up with us and not only did his work look amazing,but he was also affordable. The photoshoot was on our last evening, at sunset in Aruba and I actually cried when I got the pictures back because they are so beautiful. The poses he suggested, the angles, and my goodness the sunset! He is so personable and 1000% professional. I would definitely highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 8
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 9

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was truly an honor to be part of your trip to Aruba and create unforgettable images of your engagement. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.

• Mariana

Mariana Paula · Getting married on 10/25/2019

The best experience!

Unfortunately the place we wanted to take sunset pictures at was not available, but Ruuben gave us other options immediately so we didn't lose the opportunity to take pictures at sunset. Ruuben is very friendly, outgoing, and helpful. Would definitely recommend him to everyone for amazing pictures anywhere!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Mariana. It was truly my pleasure to assist in creating unforgettable images of your engagement. I would like to wish you and Arthur a lifetime of love and happiness.

Gabriela Vaca · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Experience !

Ruuben was extremely professional and was super patient with us. He suggested a few poses but also worked with us on the ones we wanted. His work is amazing, if we ever get the chance to recommend any couple we sure will. Cannot wait to come back to Aruba and do another shoot. He went above and beyond at our engagement dinner and engagement shoot. Thank you again Ruuben.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Gabriela. It was an honor to be a part of your special day and capture a once in a lifetime moment.

Roberto Perez · Married on 08/17/2019

Aruba surprise Proposal!

I did a surprise proposal in Aruba and used Ruuben's photography. During the planning process, Ruuben was the only photography company that responded in a timely manner and was very informative. Overall, Ruuben was great overall in everything he did from start to finish. I contracted him for the engagement dinner and photoshoot at Renaissance Island. This special moment could not have been better. Ruuben was professional and very easy to work with. I STRONGLY recommend his services!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

I truly appreciate your kind words Roberto. It was my pleasure to assist and be a part of your proposal and capturing the once in a life time moments to be remembered for years to come.

• Vicki

Vicki Lynn · Married on 08/11/2019

Professional, Fun, and Perfection

Rubben is very easy to work with to get those amazing shots. He went out the extra mile for my shoots and was almost like getting a tour guide full of knowledge too. You won't be disappointed he is the best at getting the shots and those amazing sunsets. Choose him for sure for a flawless and fun experience. I can't wait to return to the island to do another series of beautiful shots for fashion and scenery.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Ashley Marie Giles · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome experience!

Ruuben was awesome to work with! He had us fill out a spreadsheet for which songs to play when which was so helpful. He kept the music upbeat and everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 07/29/2019

A party maker

This DJ was the most. We met up days before the wedding, He went over our music list, threw in ideas and informed us of how we could introduce certain ideas to our music request. By the reception, we had a ball. He kept the guest on their feet. there is something about his voice, that is just made for his craft. he spoke & people moved. He was a perfect choice for my special day

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/20/2019

Must have DJ

Ruuben is all around just so much fun! He was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator at Marriott. We were not disappointed. He had a local # in the states to text with which made things very easy for me! He responded quickly every time I needed to contact him. He listened to our wants for music, followed through. He had everybody dancing the entire wedding! We had a blast! We were also lucky enough to catch him at Moomba one night! So we got a second night of great music with him! Very laid back, fun yet professional! He did not disappoint!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Shelley · Married on 07/06/2019

Best photographer EVER!

Ruuben went above and beyond for us! He met with us before the wedding so we could talk and discuss what we wanted and how everything would happen on our wedding day. He helped out so much on our wedding day and took AMAZING pictures. He was lying down on the sand, doing whatever needed to be done to get the perfect picture. We also did a photoshoot with him another day on the island for morning pictures to get the aqua water and a sunset shoot as well. I can’t say enough about Ruuben! We loved him and so did our family and friends.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 20
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 21
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 22

Bailey Barnes · Married on 06/12/2019

Fantastic wedding reception, thanks to Ruuben!

Ruuben kept the guests on the dance floor. Fantastic work.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Genina

Genina Barnes · Married on 06/12/2019

Great DJ! Great service!

Ruuben was a great dj! We sent him a list of our songs for inspiration, and I was really impressed with what he came up with! Everybody at the wedding was raving about our the music! He also helped dispel any worries we had about our wedding and was very friendly and helpful! Thank you so much, Ruuben!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Sutter · Married on 05/24/2019

Great DJ for our reception!

Ruuben was great to work with. We had come down to meet with our wedding planner, photographer and videographer 5 months before our wedding and was unfortunately not able to meet with Ruuben then, which had made me a little nervous. But there was nothing to worry about. He knows the business and knows what he’s doing! We met with him two days before the wedding and provided our list of must play, do not play, and songs assigned to dances (first dance, father/daughter etc). He also took requests for songs at the booth which our guests liked. I would highly recommend Ruuben as your DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent!

DJ Ruuben was a great addition to our wedding reception! He played exactly what we wanted and really kept our guests up and moving. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Kelly, it was an honor to entertain you and your guests. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Emily · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Ruuben went above and beyond every single expectation I could of possibly had. From my very first email to him he responded (I am not kidding almost RIGHT AWAY!) He was so quick and answered all of my million questions. He provided me a form to fill out with all of the pertinent information and was very flexible with all of the changes I made throughout the entire process. We scheduled a meeting for when I had arrived to the island to go over the details in person which he was prompt and on time for. We went over the order of events and the list of songs we did not care for as well as the list of songs we absolutely wanted to be played. Come the night of the event, he was set up in the exact correct spot, ready to go when we arrived. He took requests from our guests all night long, played all of the songs we had requested, and really kept the party going all night long. Ruuben was super professional and even made a really awesome video of short clips from our reception. We had him for 4 hours but he probably gave us an overall 10 hours of service at minimum between all of my emails, our meeting, setting up and tearing down. I HIGHLY recommend his services! Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Emily. It was an honor to be part of your special day ant to entertain you and your guests. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.

A Mendoza · Married on 03/05/2019

So professional!

Ruuben is amazing! We had a last minute need for a photographer and Ruuben came through! His communication is prompt and thorough, he shows up on time and really takes the time to explain what can work and what won't.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Marla Alexander · Married on 12/12/2018

Knows what he is doing when it comes to a CAMERA

Ruuben is AMAZING, I Will be hiring him next year. When my family saw our pictures want to hire him to come to the states for our fathers 85th Birthday party.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 23
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 24
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 25
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 26
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 27

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure being part of your anniversary trip to Aruba. I had a lot of fun capturing your special moments with your family. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Taylor Ferree · Married on 10/20/2018

Ruuben was the BOMB

Ruuben made our wedding reception absolutely wonderful! We were so pleased with how everything turned out! If you are getting married in Aruba then Ruuben is the man for you! He is extremely easy to talk to and made sure we had everything we wanted and more! Thank you Ruuben, for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Taylor. It was an honor to entertain you and your guests on your special day. Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.

• Matthew

Matthew T Torrisi · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Aruba Wedding with DJ Ruuben!

Last week my wife and I celebrated our wedding at the Marriott Hotel in Aruba. It was perfect. From ceremony, to dinner, and the dancing after there is nothing that we would change. Arguably the biggest, and most important part of the night post ceremony, was the entertainment. We had the pleasure of having DJ Ruuben MCing and DJing our event. He was incredible. There was not a single moment throughout the whole night where the dance floor wasn't packed with people having the time of their lives. We would highly highly recommend Ruuben to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Matthew. I would like to wish you all the best on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2018

We had an amazing time with DJ Ruuben at our wedding in Aruba on Sept 28, 2018. After just one quick meeting, Ruuben picked up on the vibe that we wanted immediately. We wanted a mixture of today's hits as well as oldies and he nailed that combination. The dance floor was crowded the entire night with everyone dancing the night away to the great tunes. We also had a plan to give a little signal to him when we wanted to end our special dances (as they were all long songs), and he picked up on the signals immediately and very nicely faded out each song - it was perfect! All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about the music selection as well. Thank you DJ Ruuben for making our wedding an absolute dream!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Danielle, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day and entertain you and your guests. ishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Miranda · Married on 09/27/2018

We are SO glad we went with DJ Ruuben for our wedding music! We gave him a long list of songs we wanted played, and he did an amazing job of playing the right songs at the right time (so our best dance songs weren’t wasted during dinner ;). He was a ton of fun and did an awesome job announcing everything as well—he definitely knows how to get the party started. A bunch of people walking by literally stopped on the sidewalk to dance with us. We and our guests all loved him!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Miranda, thank you so much for your kind words. I had a blast entertaining you and your guests on your special day. Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.

Darren · Married on 09/27/2018

DJ Ruuben did a fantastic job at our wedding. He provided great music / introductions and we had a great time.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Darren, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day and entertain you and your guests. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.

Martinelli/defeo · Married on 09/22/2018

Love DJ Ruuben

Dj Ruuben was amazing!! I was so anxious about having our daughters wedding at a destination, but Ruuben instantly put us at ease. He played every song we asked for, he got every single guest up there dancing ALL night long!! He is awesome at reading a crowd and knowing just what to say & music to play...professional! Best ever can't wait for my other 2 daughters to get married DJ Ruuben will be there!! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Scotty. It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your daughter's special day and entertain you and all your guests.

Danny · Married on 08/22/2018

Ruuben did all and above of what we asked during our 10 year anniversary. He provided our family and friends with the right mixture of music that allowed everyone from young to old to dance the night away. We were able to hear every song we requested on our play list that night and Ruuben added in some songs that we even forgot about that flowed well throughout the night. Thanks again Ruuben!!!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your 10 year anniversary Danny. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.

Arina · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Ruuben as a DJ for our wedding. From the initial meeting, to the email correspondences in between, till the day of our wedding; Ruuben was professional, accommodating and awesome! Our wedding consisted of local guests from Aruba (my husband's side), as well as foreigners from abroad (my family & friends). As such, we needed a good balance of music that would entertain and appeal to both parties and Ruuben nailed it! We told him we wanted everyone on the dance floor and he did it! Everyone had an amazing time and we couldn't have asked for more. If you want a great DJ and entertainer for your wedding, look no further. Hire Ruuben, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Arina, it was truly an honor to being a part of your special day. I had a blast entertaining you and your guests and getting everyone dancing and celebrating. May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.