34 Reviews for Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)
34 Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Reviews

Ruuben’s was wonderful. Punctual and very friendly. We ha a great experience!

Profile Picture Marcieli, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Ruuben was excellent. He showed up before the scheduled time so we can discuss my wishes. He listened and applied it thoroughly. He was very precise, professional and friendly. My final pictures clearly reflected that. He took pictures in a discreet way, without disturbing anybody or the process of my event. I will definitely use his services for future events. Once again, thank you very much for such wonderful service.

Profile Picture x, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Ruuben is a kind-hearted man who was more very responsive to our requests. He was very good to work with and enjoyed our son. If you need a photography while visiting Aruba Ruuben is your man.

Profile Picture Gregory, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben made our engagement extra special. He’s professional and punctual. Ruuben is passionate about photography. He took his time during the shoot and was very accommodating to our suggestions.
Thanks!

Profile Picture Zak, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We had family photos takes. Rueben was timely, followed up and the photos are breathtaking!

Profile Picture Robyn, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben took beautiful pics of our family during our vacation in Aruba. Before our trip, he was very responsive to my emails. He showed up on time and took lots of photos.

Profile Picture Stacey, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruuben had our entire wedding party on the dance floor! We were having so much fun we decided to extend the reception party another hour. I would recommend Ruuben as a DJ for any occasion. Thanks Ruuben! We had THE BEST time and loved your energy and professionalism. Wendy & Craig

Profile Picture Wendy , 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Ruuben was FANTASTIC! He helped make our reception so much fun. All of our friends commented, it was the best wedding they had ever been to. He had us on the dance floor from the beginning of the night until the last song. Nobody was in there seat. He know exactly what to play and when to play it we would use him again and recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Craig, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ON time and very accomidating !

Profile Picture Thomas, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben made is special day even more special. Very professional, very friendly, and made sure he got every special shot!! Thank you Ruuben!!

Profile Picture Antonietta, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Thank you Ruuben for a great session!! We had a great time and it was fun and very easy. I was very suprised when I received a sneak peek just hours after we finished. Can't wait to see the rest..

Profile Picture LeAnn, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel

Ruuben did an excellent job and was very accommodating and professional!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben is a wonderful photographer. His work is absolutely magical & incredible. Every photo is special and you can tell that he puts his heart & soul into it. He loves what he does & it shows. It's not just a job for him, it's his passion. We can't thank Ruuben enough for capturing all of our beautiful moments from our wedding renewal. You helped to make our day special & memorable.
With love & appreciation!
Lauren & Phil Cujilan

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruuben was the best. Love his work and his charisma. Very open to work with and very profesional. He was very flexible and everything we wanted he got it for us.

Profile Picture Asky, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

This guy is a beast! Really dedicated, really in to his job. Great photos, great attitude, great teamwork and client-orientated.

Profile Picture francis alexis, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Great DJ!! easy going, fun, caring guy. He wanted nothing more then to make our day special. Wish he was in the states I'd hire him for every party I have.

Profile Picture Frank, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was great!! :) All the music that we wanted was played in the party. Thanks a lot!

Profile Picture Melisa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruben did an AMAZING job capturing my best friends 30th Birthday photo shoot. He knew great locations, different poses to try to capture the essence of beauty and the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. Coming from the states sometimes when you book different things in another country you may be a little skeptical about the quality of work, but Ruben did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Keinita , 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best DJ in Aruba. Ruuben made our wedding extra special. He was able to keep everyone in the dance floor and kept the energy going all night. Great music list. If I ever have a special event in Aruba, I would hire Ruuben again without doubt.

Danki Ruuben :)

Profile Picture Giannina, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When planning for a destination wedding, one could only hope that vendors would meet the minimum expectations of the bride and groom. So when my husband and I met with Ruuben for the first time with only a few days left before our wedding day we were to say the least very anxious. However, Ruuben was so professional, so friendly, and attentive that he not only put us at ease but our parents as well during our meeting. He took his time and explained and listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. And when it came to our wedding night, Ruuben certainly delivered the perfect entertainment and music. He incorporated all our requests while he also observed the crowd to what music they responded to and sure enough ALL our family members and guests were on the dance floor all night. Our guests even commented how great of a DJ he was even with his perfect music selection during dinner. He was absolutely awesome and really helped make our night memorable.

Profile Picture Audrey, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruuben is an absolute joy to work with. He is extremely talented and very professional. I would highly recommend him for your upcoming event! He is amazing!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great DJ!! The best in Aruba!! My wedding was amazing with the best music!! Everybody danced! Had a nice time!! Recommend to a friend for his wedding and everyone was so happy too!

Profile Picture Roshni, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ruuben was an awesome dj! He played all the songs we asked and then played songs that he knew would get the crowd going! I recommend him to anyone that wants to have great music played for the most joyous time of their lives!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ruuben is the best!!! Professional, courteous, and lively!!! Would recommend his services to anyone!! Fantastic DJ and photographer!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/1/15, 1 Review