Ruth's House Event Rentals Reviews

50 | Charleston, SC

50 Reviews for Ruth's House Event Rentals

50 Ruth's House Event Rentals Reviews

Crystal · Married on 04/07/2018

I used Ruth's for our tent rental, dance floor, & string lighting. While the tent and dance floor were great, when I showed up on my wedding day, several of the string lights were out (they had been put up several days before, so this could have happened in that time span). Ruth's quickly sent someone out to make sure the lights were replaced in time for my reception and even added a side wall to my tent for no extra charge. Very professional & everything turned out beautiful. I would recommend Ruth's House Event Rentals for your big day!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Ruth's House Event Rentals's reply:

Crystal it was a pleasure working wth you as well!

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Ruth's House. We rented chairs, tables, table linens, and an arbor. Their staff was quick to get everything setup and quick to take down after the event. Stephanie was great to work with and even let us add item's at the last minute. Would definitely recommend!

Lori · Married on 06/03/2017

We hired Ruth's House for a neighborhood event after a recommendation from one of our board members. They were excellent. The 2 men who set up were on time, polite, and professional. We ordered a large tent, dining tables and chairs, bar tables and chairs, and linens. With the help of Ruth's House, we had a successful event.

Mary · Married on 05/27/2017

We had a great experience with Ruth's House! We rented a 40 by 70 tent, chairs and tables through them. They were great! By far the best prices that we found and the service was excellent! Would definitely recommend using them

Cheryl · Married on 04/15/2017

Ruth's house was the cheapest on chairs. From first contact to the end it was a great experience. Delivery and pick up on time. Very friendly people.

Gail · Married on 01/28/2017

Recently, we had our daughter's wedding with an at-home reception. Ruth's House was informative, professional and very reasonably priced. Stephanie and Marcus are top notch to work with! The day of set up there were some changes that needed to be handled and these were made with no problem at all. I highly recommend their services for your event! They are punctual and dependable in set up and take down! I suggest talking with them prior to signing a contract with anyone else! Gail Delaney

Susan · Married on 10/22/2016

Stephanie was super easy to work with and really helped me pick the right rentals to make our wedding absolutely beautiful.

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

The staff with Ruth's House Event Rental were always professional and helpful anytime I contacted them. They were quick to respond to my emails. The men who delivered the tables and chairs were very sweet and friendly. I would definitely use this company again for any special occasion.

Susan · Married on 10/22/2016

Easy to work with and so knowledgeable! Our wedding was perfect because of the stunning rentals from Ruth's House.

Donna · Married on 10/15/2016

I have been very pleased with Ruth's House during the entire wedding process!!

Nicolette · Married on 10/15/2016

Ruth's House was fantastic! They were not only responsive to emails but also provided the best rate and delivery rate we could find. They were also the furthest rental company from the venue and still provided the best rate. On top of all of this they were also able to deliver our items a few days before the event which caused a lot less stress on wedding day. I would recommend them to any one!

The team at Ruth's Rentals was always easily accessible, responsive, and very professional! I'd highly recommend them if you're planning a wedding in the Lowcountry!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

I've updated my review at the request of the vendor.

Maja · Married on 10/01/2016

Great inventory and Stephanie was amazing to accommodate all my needs and wants. I changed my mind a million times and she was great to work with! :)

Chakira · Married on 08/13/2016

I thought that the positive comments about Ruth's House was an exaggeration! "How could they be so good?", I thought. Boy was I in for a treat! First, ordering everything we needed - the tables, chairs, tent and dance floor - was done with so much ease; could not have been easier. Second, their set-up time was remarkable! They arrived at our venvue HOURS in advance and was able to set up in enough time that allowed our coordinator to complete her duties! Third, every item rented to us was in top notch condition; I'm so happy that I did not cover the pretty wooden chairs. Fourth, the price we paid was ... THE best price! (And we did shop around!) Last, certainly not least, the break down was completed in no time.
    Ruth's House really gave me that warm feeling of appreciation. I think that's what I loved most. I felt like an important customer. Not "just another one".

Julie · Married on 05/21/2016

Great experience from start to finish! Easy to work with and they are always more than happy to be of service. Their prices are hard to beat. Thanks, Ruth's House, for a job well done!

Tammy · Married on 04/09/2016

AMAZING selection of rental items. Beautiful options. Superior staff in the office and delivery. Could not have asked for a better group of people!!!!!!!

• W

Wendi · Married on 03/19/2016

Ruth's House is amazing at what they do! Stephanie and her team helped us give our daughter the beach wedding of her dreams without spending a fortune! Everything we rented was in pristine condition -- the chairs, tables and barrels were absolutely beautiful! And so much nicer than anything else we saw when shopping around at other event rental companies. Ruth's House was accommodating and helpful, even offering to hang our own chandelier in the tent!
    Bottom line... Ruth's House has their competitors beat, hands down, with quality of merchandise and pricing!

We rented several items from the company. We were very impressed with the pricing, professionalism, and set up and delivery of the items to our reception site. Overall, I would highly recommend this company and would use them again if we need to rent any items.

Michiel · Married on 02/14/2015

They were a pleasure to work with! Always so quick to respond and I loved their products. My bentwood chairs and lounge furniture were a huge hit at my wedding. Would recommend them to any bride looking for a classic low country wedding.

Avagael · Married on 11/04/2014

We had a destination wedding at the Carriage House at Magnolia Plantation and planning it wasn't easy without an event planner & living out-of-state but we have great vendors to thank for! Stephanie from Ruth's Rentals was very prompt in responding to my emails and that helped a lot. The cafe lights was set up better than what we saw from pictures online of previous weddings. It lit up the patio & lawn nicely... It also gave a vintage-feel at the patio in addition to the barrels. The wooden chairs were sturdy, rustic/vintage, and comfortable! They are not a big company but sure does the job well & have very competitive pricing too.

Christy · Married on 10/31/2014

Ruth House has fantastic service, professional staff and have done a perfect job on every wedding rental we have needed. Tents, tables, dishes and much more!!!! They are Amazing!!!!!!!! We could not have perfect weddings without them.

Christy Barrios, wedding Director at Oakley Farms

Josie · Married on 09/13/2014

All around fantastic experience! Completely worry free and any questions were answered promptly and completely. Wonderful!

We rented our dance floor from Ruth's House Event Rental. Originally I ordered a 12X12 black and white dance floor, but after talking with the reception venue coordinator I realized I needed a larger dance floor. I called Ruth's back and found out how much that would cost. Their price was more than another company who's quote I had received prior to booking Ruth's in the first place. Stephanie quickly reminded me that they do a price match, and they did. It was nice to have a company do what they said they were going to do, and it was nice to save some money too. Per my venue coordinator they were very nice and professional when they set it up and took it down. The dance floor was beautiful and it got a lot of use at our reception.

Kathryn · Married on 09/07/2014

Our wedding was at a private residence on Kiawah Island near Charleston. Ruth's Event Rentals supplied our frame tent, tables, chairs and linens. They had the best prices and all the equipment was in excellent shape! Great crew and very easy making changes to order as guests list went up. Highly recommend them!!