Ruth Ridgeway Designs Reviews

72 | Stamford, CT

72 Reviews for Ruth Ridgeway Designs

Barbara · Getting married on 09/07/2022

We hired Ruth for twice. Both events went beyond our expectations. Her attention to detail and her creativity are amazing! We have had many events over the years but none have ever come close to these last two done by her. She managed everything from start to finish. It's so nice to be able to be present and enjoy your own party. Ruth was able to do that for us. She is so kind and caring. Her enthusiasm is infectious. If you want to have the best event and enjoy the day, I suggest you hire Ruth.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Deborah · Married on 06/20/2021

We have been using Ruth ridgeway and her wonderful company for the past 13 years. She did all 3 of our daughters Bat Mitzvah celebrations. As a Rabbi and Director of my school, Hebrew Wizards, she has helped me convert the First united Methodist Church into a beautiful synagogue for us to share our prayers during our High Holidays.
    ruth is a passionate signor and so easy to work with. She understands immediately what our goals will be, and her mission is aligned with ours, to make a beautiful celebration for our family and friends. Every event she puts her heart and soul into her work and the finishing product, is always excellent. Her staff is as amazing as she is. She is a one of a kind person with talent and compassion to make our visions come to life and be a memory forever in our hearts. From flowers, to decor, to planning and execution, there is no-one better than Ruth!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Brittney W. · Married on 05/15/2021

When we walked into our venue on our wedding day I was absolutely in awe

From our first meeting to our wedding day Ruth was not just a florist but a friend. She welcomed us with enchanting ideas about what our wedding could look like. As the world changed, and so did our wedding plans, including postponing 9 months because of COIVD, budget changes and having a indecisive bride, Ruth remained calm, supportive and always positive.

When we walked into our venue on our wedding day I was absolutely in awe at the beauty that surrounded us. Ruth created a space that I could never have envisioned or thought we could have for our wedding. She took the dream that I pictured and made it real and without hesitation she added her own touches to take the event over the top. We even had seating changes due to COVID restrictions and could no longer have the kings table that we planned. Ruth created such a beautiful sweetheart table for us (and I am not a fan of sweetheart tables) it was absolutely stunning.

Ruth and her team are the best of the best. Not only because of the wonderful work that they create, but also because they truly make you feel special and part of the Ruth Ridgeway Designs family. Thank you Ruth!

Sent on 06/29/2021
  • Allison

Allison C. · Married on 10/21/2020

amazing experience!

Ruth was incredible to work with, she made my vision come to life flawlessly (and despite so many setbacks/changes in plans due to the pandemic). No matter what, I knew I could trust Ruth to deliver and she and her team did that and more for our wedding. I would highly recommend Ruth and her team to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Brian

Liza F. · Married on 09/05/2020

Ruth is amazing !!

Ruth Ridgeway designs was referred to me by my awesome planner louis Avanti from AMG events. He told me Ruth is the best and he was absolutely right. Ruth literally made my wedding the most gorgeous floral affair I’ve ever seen in my life. I met with Ruth many times since my wedding was postponed due to corona virus. Over the 3 calendar years it took to make my wedding happen - Ruth was beyond patient. She listened to every single detail we discussed together, reviewed my vision pictures and told me she will make my dreams come true. I was in absolute awe by Ruth’s Incredible work on my wedding day. The chuppah was beyond anything I could have dreamt of it was so surreal and stunning and everything I wanted and more. She designed the entire wedding and all the florals,centerpieces , escort table ,chuppah, table lines, lotus fold napkins candles etc. all were simply divine elegant classy and again everything I told her I wanted. She went above and beyond to make my wedding stunning. All my guests can’t stop raving about Ruth’s amazing work and talent. Ruth is a gem & I am so lucky to have had her design my dream wedding

Sent on 06/26/2021

Siena D. · Married on 10/19/2019

True Visionary

Ruth is a true visionary that will take you from initial concept through execution beautifully and stress free. Her quality, creativity and knowledge is unmatchable in this industry. I was a nonconventional bride who knew I wanted something unique and she patiently guided me through each step, while providing me with creative vision simultaneously. She is not a cookie cutter florist who just treats your wedding like another job in the factory, and truly treats your special day with a personalized, professional approach. If you chose to work with Ruth, not only will your event design and decor dream become a reality, but you will also have trust and confidence in who you chose throughout the process and have one less aspect to stress about. She pays attention to every detail and therefore the full effect and energy you wish you have is carried throughout your event. I couldn't recommend Ruth more as she was truly a blessing on my day and made my wedding one to remember.

Debra K. · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent experience!

Ruth is very professional, very creative and a pleasure to work with. Venue decor was even better than expected. I highly recommend Ruth Ridgeway Designs!

Diana · Married on 08/24/2019

Ruth has an amazing talent for party decor and flower arrangements. Ruth can transform any room into something very special. Our daughter Bat Mitzvah was beautiful and fun! Lots of compliments from guests. Every detail was taking care of. Ruth was very flexible and pleasant to work with!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Andrew P. · Married on 08/06/2019

Beyond our wildest expectations!

MAGIC! Ruth and her incredibly talented team gave my wife and I the wedding we could only dream of. Her work goes far beyond lush floral arrangements and delicate drapery. Ruth took our wish list, and created a visual MASTERPIECE in our reception hall. Flowers and decor so elegant that we felt like royalty. Ruth's brilliant work will forever frame the fondest memories of our wedding day. Thank you for making our dreams come true, Ruth Ridgeway Designs!

Sarah D. · Married on 08/06/2019

Stress-free and Stunning End Results

Ruth Ridgeway Designs made our June wedding reception an absolute fairy tale....would recommend over and over again. When choosing venues, I was nervous about our selection....the room we went with was a little masculine, a little dated, and a little too rustic for my particular tastes. Ruth listened to us and was there every step of the process, and come the big day I didn't even recognize the same room I had walked through less than a week ago - the decor, the drapings, the flowers, everything was done exactly to our taste and guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful and unexpected the table settings were. The process was stress-free and fun and the end result was stunning!

Jamie P. · Married on 08/06/2019

Wedding Amazing

What an outstanding and superb job by Ruth Ridgeway and her entire staff. They made my sons wedding day a dream come true. What an amazing job from beginning to end. They really listened and delivered on every detail, great to work with.

Robert P. · Married on 08/06/2019

Amazing event transformation!

Ruth Ridgeway Design did an amazing job transforming the venue. The guests were extremely complimentary about the floral arrangements and attention to details that made our special day much more than we could imagine.

Aaron · Married on 07/27/2019

Dreams come true... and more!

Ruth and her team created a wedding that we could only dream of. With ever whim, will, and desire, Ruth never no. If things weren't possible, she instead provided creative ideas and solutions that brought us closer to what we were looking for (and ended up ultimately being what we wanted). Throughout the meetings and rapid prototyping, I realized that Ruth "walks the walk". On the day of, the custom props, decorations, and backdrops were beautifully created. The flowers, impeccable. The organization and execution, flawless. Ruth Ridgeway is the epitome of event designing. I will definitely be reaching back out to Ruth so that I can book her for my next event!

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolute Perfection

I wanted to wow at my wedding and as soon as I met with Ruth I knew she was the woman for the job. A visionary and a perfectionist, Ruth was amazing to work with from start to finish. My wedding decor was absolutely perfect down to the last napkin.
    - everything purposeful and something beautiful to look at in every direction.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Richard C. · Married on 02/02/2019

The Best!!!

Ruth and her team go above and beyond! Their creativity and professionalism are top notch! They are the best at what they do!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Amy · Married on 01/09/2019

Perfection

I can’t say enough good things about Ruth and her team. Ruth was an absolute pleasure to work with. She offers a unique blend of creativity and attention to detail but at the same time she is always mindful of the budget and always looking to give you the most impactful options. She is patient and rolls with the punches even when faced with last minute jitters or changes. She is professional but at the same time incredibly warm and approachable . If you are dreaming of an event that will wow your guests and exceed your highest expectorations, Ruth and her team are the ones you want on the job. Thank you Ruth!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Susan · Married on 10/18/2018

Ruth Ridgeway Designs is Amazing!

Ruth Ridgeway and her team are incredible in every way. If you are looking for a wow to make your event special, you need Ruth Ridgeway Designs. They work with you to ensure everything is to your liking, fits your taste and personality and makes your event really special.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/08/2018

We can't say enough about Ruth. I called Ruth in a panic two months before my wedding. She was gracious, commanding, diligent, creative, and supportive through the entire design process. Ruth and her team went above and beyond at the Burr Homestead. They turned a crabby white tent into a magical dream. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the design was, and the amount of detail that was accounted for! Our day would not have been the same without you, Ruth!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/04/2018

Has an eye for detail and incredible vision! Couldn’t be happier -she made my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Denise · Married on 07/28/2018

Our daughter was married on July 28, 2018 at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. Thanks to Ruth Ridgeway and her team of professionals the day was spectacular! Ruth not only is extremely talented, but her eye for detail is like no other. Her vision exceeded our expectations. The flowers were so beautiful, our guests were amazed by the quality of the work and how gorgeous everything looked. Just what the bride and groom had wanted. From the first time we met with Ruth, she was warm and wonderful to work with. We couldn't be happier. There wasn't a moment we had any concerns, because we new we had a pro at the helm. Ruth also has a wonderful staff that has been with her for years and are all also very talented and professional. Great job Ruth! I wish we could do it all over again! It was magnificant!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Ruth Ridgeway Design is, I would give her 10 stars if I could. I have had a vision in my head of how my wedding would go, how it would look, the flowers, the décor, and everything in between. I could not have even dreamt up the amazing and beautiful day that she created for us. Ruth’s talent is unparalled. When we sat down to discuss the colors and the flowers and the overall feel, there was never an idea that I didn’t love. She truly listens to what you want and envision, and creates something that is just so far beyond your expectations. The flowers were so incredible, they were one of my absolute favorite parts of my entire wedding (second only to marrying my husband!). Thank you so much Ruth, you and your amazing team created a fairytale something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Andrew · Married on 07/21/2018

Ruth and her team are AWESOME!!! Every detail flawlessly executed and exceeded expectations in every way! If every part of every party was this easy life would be spectacular!!! Cannot possibly thank you enough!!! AHB

Sent on 08/14/2018

Joann · Married on 07/05/2018

Dear Ruth, Thank you making Meg & Steven’s Wedding Day so special. Your Flowers were absolutely AMAZING. As venue owners, it was surreal to be celebrating our son's wedding in our venue. the Room was Breathtaking. Every detail was perfect, nothing but smiles every time I looked around. Your professionalism and love mean the world us. All my best, Sal & JoAnn

Sent on 08/24/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/27/2018

STRAIGHT OUT OF A FAIRYTALE!

Clasping our son's hands my husband and I set down the aisle, and before us stood the MOST MAGNIFICENT
    Chuppah ( wedding canopy ) we have ever seen! I actually remember holding my breath as I looked ahead and started the procession. The gorgeous Chuppah was handmade specially made for the bride and groom by a beloved aunt ,but what Ruth designed to compliment it was quite elegant and beautiful : incorporating the colors of the needlepoint while complimenting and enhancing the simplicity of this wonderful gift ~ it was flower magic!

The talents of her team and her SPECTACULAR creative vision also made a splash in the tent where the reception was held. It felt like a ballroom ~ only better. OMG!! people kept exclaiming! The flowers, the chandeliers , the tablecloths ( who mentions the tablecloths??)

THE WHOLE ROOM WAS DIVINE!

Every detail was perfection: the young friends of the couple especially enjoyed this little lounge area with couch and chairs for people to sit and visit - SO AWESOME!

The icing on the cake was the " twinkle lights" that hung from the most gorgeous Magnolia tree right outside the tent as you approached. It was like nothing anyone has ever seen. You wanted to just be near it and basque in the romantic lights and aura she created for the evening.

it felt like LOVE....

Ruth is a pleasure to work with and mother nature decided to give everyone involved a run for her money on the wedding day and all I saw was HER HUGE SMILE and joy on her face as she made it happen. She works beautifully with all vendors and is always accessible.

PS:
    I want to get remarried so I can have her design and decorate for me . IT WAS THE MOST ENCHANTING DAY EVER!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Elaine · Married on 04/15/2018

Ruth surpassed all expectations and did an amazing job on the decor for my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah!!!! Such attention to detail, such creativity and great taste!!! Everyone was floored when they entered that ballroom! We couldn’t be happier! Thanks Ruth for helping make this an unforgettable celebration!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018