Ruth Chase Flowers Reviews

Ruth Chase Flowers 5
Ruth Chase Flowers 6
Ruth Chase Flowers 7

Candice Weiss · Married on 06/14/2019

Ruth Chase Flowers should be your top choice!

Everything about the experience with Ruth Chase Flowers was perfect for our wedding in June 2019 in CT. I met with Luisa, the owner, about four times to discuss the centerpiece arrangements, large arrangements for the ceremony, and the bouquets and boutineers. We went over a few sample bouquets with the flowers she had in the store currently, to make sure I liked all the colors beforehand and everything on the day of the wedding turned out even more beautiful than expected. After Luisa checked in with me the day prior to the wedding, I had no doubts she would deliver everything on time and make sure it looked perfect. And it really did! I could not have asked for a better florist and I highly recommend her to anyone in the CT area!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Ruth Chase Flowers 8
    Ruth Chase Flowers 9
    Ruth Chase Flowers 10
    Ruth Chase Flowers 11
  • Paige

Paige Tonnesen · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect and Beautiful!!

I was so happy with my flowers, they were better than I envisioned!!! This place is great and I would totally recommend; very knowledgeable, helpful, and artistic!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Ruth Chase Flowers 12
    Ruth Chase Flowers 13
    Ruth Chase Flowers 14

Cara Cobalt · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent !

Luisa listens to what I was looking for, offered very helpful suggestions and my wedding flowers were gorgeous and got a lot of compliments!
    I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Ruth Chase Flowers 15

Mary Ann Hines · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers, professional service

This is the second time we’ve gotten flowers from here. We would come back again. It is so easy to work with them.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Neva Clark · Married on 05/18/2019

Amaaaaazing!

Ruth Chase Flowers made all of my wedding dreams come true. Like all of our vendors, we had to discuss all wedding wants and details over the phone. We live in Arizona and our wedding was in Connecticut. As you can imagine planning your wedding from across the country, with the unfortunate 3 hour time difference comes with its own stresses. Ruth Chase Flowers not only made this entire stress free but they exceeded all expectations. Our flowers were gorgeous! Guests are still talking about them! Each conversation, email and text I had with Luisa I could feel the passion and excitement she has for what she does and she wants her brides to be happy. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Ruth Chase Flowers, her arrangements are nothing short of spectacular!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Ruth Chase Flowers 16
    Ruth Chase Flowers 17
    Ruth Chase Flowers 18
    Ruth Chase Flowers 19
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Deluca · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect In Every Way!!!

I had so much fun planning out wedding flowers with Luisa! She is an accomplished artist who works with beautiful plants and flowers. She delivered the flowers personally on our wedding day and was meticulous in her attention to detail. I had so many compliments on my bouquet and the communion table flowers! I would recommend Ruth Chase Flowers without reservation!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Ruth Chase Flowers 24
    Ruth Chase Flowers 25

Sara Wells · Married on 09/02/2018

CT Farm Wedding

Luisa and her team were so wonderful to work with! They listened and understood my vision completely. They took so much time in perfecting the details and giving me exactly what I dreamed. I couldn’t have been happier with how all of my flower arrangements turned out. My bouquet, his boutonnière, all the table arrangements, everything was perfection! I highly recommend Ruth Chase Flowes. We will be using them for every event my family has in the future. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Ruth Chase Flowers 32
    Ruth Chase Flowers 33
    Ruth Chase Flowers 34

Tamar · Married on 08/04/2018

Luisa was amazing from the very first moment i got in touch with her about flowers for our wedding (very last minute, too!). She was very creative and thoughtful and followed up with me regularly to confirm/check in, etc... and the flowers-- GORGEOUS! She delivered them herself and showed me everything, perfectly labeled and organized...You will not regret using this florist!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Alison · Married on 07/28/2018

Ruth Chase Florist is truly amazing. We came in very short notice bc our last wedding florist did not work out. Louisa is amazing to say the very least my now husband is really tuff consumer and he was happy with everything & she worked with him. People were complimenting my flowers all day and all the pictures of the flowers. If you need a great florist go to Ruth Chase florist they are the best!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Ruth Chase Flowers 35
    Ruth Chase Flowers 36
    Ruth Chase Flowers 37
    Ruth Chase Flowers 38

Anna · Married on 07/07/2018

Luisa was wonderful in understanding what I wanted and meeting my needs. Our flowers were so beautiful... my red rise bouquet looked fresh for days after my wedding! Unbelievable... thank you!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Ruth Chase Flowers 39
    Ruth Chase Flowers 40

PJ · Married on 07/06/2018

Louisa and her staff are wonderful to work with. She made the wedding flower experience fun and bouquets more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Ruth Chase Flowers 41
    Ruth Chase Flowers 42

Lourdes · Married on 06/30/2018

Best florist ever!
    Could not have made my sons & daughter-in-laws wedding more beautiful if hadn’t been for Luisa and her team. Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/16/2018

Louisa is an artist. I showed her pictures I found and gave her a general idea of what I was envisioning for my bridal bouquet and other flower arrangements, she showed me options of flower choices and made sure I liked everything she picked before deciding on a definite idea. She really makes sure you are happy and pleased with her work. She is very accommodating and flexible and produces absolutely beautiful arrangements. I highly recommend Ruth chase flowers!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2017

Louisa was absolutely amazing! For our October wedding we had very little idea of what we were looking, but we gave her our few thoughts and she really made our flowers stunning! She was so flexible and wonderful to work with. Our bouquets and arrangements were delivered on time and far more beautiful than we s=could ever imagine. We will recommend Ruth Chase to anyone we know!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jane · Married on 10/04/2017

When my husband and I decided to have a wedding vows renewal ceremony for our 25th anniversary, we went right to Ruth Chase Flowers & asked them to duplicate our original bouquet, headpiece and boutonniere. They matched everything perfectly, and the flowers were gorgeous. They're artists and extremely reliable and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Luisa was amazing. She went above and beyond. She perfectly captured what I wanted for my day! She delivered everything the day of too. Her prices for her quality of work are an amazing deal! I would highly recommend Ruth Chase flowers to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Ruth Chase Flowers 43
    Ruth Chase Flowers 44

Kate · Married on 09/30/2017

Ruth Chase did a stellar job on our wedding flowers! All the arrangements exceeded what I imagined in my mind and the whole team was wonderful to work with! All my guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Donna · Married on 09/30/2017

As the mother of the bride I was more than extremely satisfied with the attentiveness to detail and concern to make things perfect. Loved working with Luisa ..The compliments were just great ..... Donna Faiella-Mother of the brida

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Ruth Chase Flowers 45
    Ruth Chase Flowers 46

Emi · Married on 08/26/2017

I couldn’t be happier with Ruth Chase Flowers!! Luisa was a gem to work with and I’m forever grateful for her expertise and creativity in bringing my vision to life, on my wedding day!! The flowers were absolutely exquisite and lasted for a very long time!! Ruth Chase Flowers are the BEST around!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Ruth Chase Flowers 47
    Ruth Chase Flowers 48
    Ruth Chase Flowers 49
    Ruth Chase Flowers 50
    Ruth Chase Flowers 51

Helen · Married on 09/17/2016

I could not have been happier with Ruth Chase Flowers for my wedding reception at the Mayflower Grace. My flower choices were somewhat unconventional (and some components were out of season), but Luisa worked tirelessly to bring my vision to fruition. Everyone loved my flowers and commented on them.
    Thank you Ruth Chase Flowers!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Linda · Married on 06/11/2016

So professional and they will make anything you want! Very high quality

Sent on 01/11/2017

My flowers are exactly what I dreamed of. They did not try to pressure me into more expensive options like other florists did, and they were all around accommodating and respectful of my budget.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Louisa (the owner) is so knowledgable and accommodating. We presented her with an idea and a budget and she was able to execute our initial design, as well as go above and beyond what we expected, within such a short amount of time. We went to her last minute, and the quality of her work appeared that it had been planned for months. We received so many compliments and will remember the customer service and experience forever.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Louisa is an extraordinary business owner. We had met her at the Washington Farm Market (in Washington Depot, CT) and were instantly drawn to her gorgeous arrangements. My husband and I had not imagined that we would be able to afford flowers for our wedding (at all) until we sat down with Louisa and worked out a budget, and she designed the most incredible bridal bouquets, table arrangements, groom, and groomsman boutonnieres, and parent and grandparent boutonnieres and corsages. Louisa put her personal touch on every item, and surprised us with her willingness to go the extra mile (labeling all items) and delivering to multiple venues on the day of. Her and her team are an invaluable asset to any event. Their experience and expertise is absolutely breathtaking and eased us through the entire day/ planning process. We cannot say enough about Ruth Chase Flowers in New Milford, CT!

Sent on 11/16/2015