Ruth Chase Flowers Reviews

Ruth Chase Flowers 7
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Deluca · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect In Every Way!!!

I had so much fun planning out wedding flowers with Luisa! She is an accomplished artist who works with beautiful plants and flowers. She delivered the flowers personally on our wedding day and was meticulous in her attention to detail. I had so many compliments on my bouquet and the communion table flowers! I would recommend Ruth Chase Flowers without reservation!!!

Ruth Chase Flowers 8
    Ruth Chase Flowers 9
    Ruth Chase Flowers 10
    Ruth Chase Flowers 11
    Ruth Chase Flowers 12
    Ruth Chase Flowers 13

Sara Wells · Married on 09/02/2018

CT Farm Wedding

Luisa and her team were so wonderful to work with! They listened and understood my vision completely. They took so much time in perfecting the details and giving me exactly what I dreamed. I couldn’t have been happier with how all of my flower arrangements turned out. My bouquet, his boutonnière, all the table arrangements, everything was perfection! I highly recommend Ruth Chase Flowes. We will be using them for every event my family has in the future. You will not be disappointed!

Ruth Chase Flowers 14
    Ruth Chase Flowers 20
    Ruth Chase Flowers 21
    Ruth Chase Flowers 22

Tamar · Married on 08/04/2018

Luisa was amazing from the very first moment i got in touch with her about flowers for our wedding (very last minute, too!). She was very creative and thoughtful and followed up with me regularly to confirm/check in, etc... and the flowers-- GORGEOUS! She delivered them herself and showed me everything, perfectly labeled and organized...You will not regret using this florist!

Alison · Married on 07/28/2018

Ruth Chase Florist is truly amazing. We came in very short notice bc our last wedding florist did not work out. Louisa is amazing to say the very least my now husband is really tuff consumer and he was happy with everything & she worked with him. People were complimenting my flowers all day and all the pictures of the flowers. If you need a great florist go to Ruth Chase florist they are the best!

Ruth Chase Flowers 23
    Ruth Chase Flowers 24
    Ruth Chase Flowers 25
    Ruth Chase Flowers 26

Anna · Married on 07/07/2018

Luisa was wonderful in understanding what I wanted and meeting my needs. Our flowers were so beautiful... my red rise bouquet looked fresh for days after my wedding! Unbelievable... thank you!

Ruth Chase Flowers 27
    Ruth Chase Flowers 28

PJ · Married on 07/06/2018

Louisa and her staff are wonderful to work with. She made the wedding flower experience fun and bouquets more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Ruth Chase Flowers 29
    Ruth Chase Flowers 30

Lourdes · Married on 06/30/2018

Best florist ever!
    Could not have made my sons & daughter-in-laws wedding more beautiful if hadn’t been for Luisa and her team. Thank you!

Victoria · Married on 06/16/2018

Louisa is an artist. I showed her pictures I found and gave her a general idea of what I was envisioning for my bridal bouquet and other flower arrangements, she showed me options of flower choices and made sure I liked everything she picked before deciding on a definite idea. She really makes sure you are happy and pleased with her work. She is very accommodating and flexible and produces absolutely beautiful arrangements. I highly recommend Ruth chase flowers!!

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2017

Louisa was absolutely amazing! For our October wedding we had very little idea of what we were looking, but we gave her our few thoughts and she really made our flowers stunning! She was so flexible and wonderful to work with. Our bouquets and arrangements were delivered on time and far more beautiful than we s=could ever imagine. We will recommend Ruth Chase to anyone we know!

Jane · Married on 10/04/2017

When my husband and I decided to have a wedding vows renewal ceremony for our 25th anniversary, we went right to Ruth Chase Flowers & asked them to duplicate our original bouquet, headpiece and boutonniere. They matched everything perfectly, and the flowers were gorgeous. They're artists and extremely reliable and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Luisa was amazing. She went above and beyond. She perfectly captured what I wanted for my day! She delivered everything the day of too. Her prices for her quality of work are an amazing deal! I would highly recommend Ruth Chase flowers to everyone I know!

Ruth Chase Flowers 31
    Ruth Chase Flowers 32

Kate · Married on 09/30/2017

Ruth Chase did a stellar job on our wedding flowers! All the arrangements exceeded what I imagined in my mind and the whole team was wonderful to work with! All my guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were!

Donna · Married on 09/30/2017

As the mother of the bride I was more than extremely satisfied with the attentiveness to detail and concern to make things perfect. Loved working with Luisa ..The compliments were just great ..... Donna Faiella-Mother of the brida

Ruth Chase Flowers 33
    Ruth Chase Flowers 34

Emi · Married on 08/26/2017

I couldn’t be happier with Ruth Chase Flowers!! Luisa was a gem to work with and I’m forever grateful for her expertise and creativity in bringing my vision to life, on my wedding day!! The flowers were absolutely exquisite and lasted for a very long time!! Ruth Chase Flowers are the BEST around!!!

Ruth Chase Flowers 35
    Ruth Chase Flowers 36
    Ruth Chase Flowers 37
    Ruth Chase Flowers 38
    Ruth Chase Flowers 39

Helen · Married on 09/17/2016

I could not have been happier with Ruth Chase Flowers for my wedding reception at the Mayflower Grace. My flower choices were somewhat unconventional (and some components were out of season), but Luisa worked tirelessly to bring my vision to fruition. Everyone loved my flowers and commented on them.
    Thank you Ruth Chase Flowers!

Linda · Married on 06/11/2016

So professional and they will make anything you want! Very high quality

My flowers are exactly what I dreamed of. They did not try to pressure me into more expensive options like other florists did, and they were all around accommodating and respectful of my budget.

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Louisa (the owner) is so knowledgable and accommodating. We presented her with an idea and a budget and she was able to execute our initial design, as well as go above and beyond what we expected, within such a short amount of time. We went to her last minute, and the quality of her work appeared that it had been planned for months. We received so many compliments and will remember the customer service and experience forever.

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Louisa is an extraordinary business owner. We had met her at the Washington Farm Market (in Washington Depot, CT) and were instantly drawn to her gorgeous arrangements. My husband and I had not imagined that we would be able to afford flowers for our wedding (at all) until we sat down with Louisa and worked out a budget, and she designed the most incredible bridal bouquets, table arrangements, groom, and groomsman boutonnieres, and parent and grandparent boutonnieres and corsages. Louisa put her personal touch on every item, and surprised us with her willingness to go the extra mile (labeling all items) and delivering to multiple venues on the day of. Her and her team are an invaluable asset to any event. Their experience and expertise is absolutely breathtaking and eased us through the entire day/ planning process. We cannot say enough about Ruth Chase Flowers in New Milford, CT!

Kristin · Married on 10/03/2015

Our flowers for our wedding were more beautiful than we even dreamed--and we were dreaming big! My bouquet was prettier than any I've ever seen--in pictures or real life. I used Pinterest and other pictures to provide ideas and Luisa just took off from there. She was attentive, helpful and got us. We enjoyed spending time with her going over what we wanted--she gave us all the time we needed. She was professional, friendly and good with the follow up and follow through. People at the wedding commented over and over on how stunning our bouquets and flowers were. And they are gorgeous in pictures! Last but not least, I would have expected to pay double or triple what we paid for something so exotic and beautiful. Prices were very reasonable. Thank you so much!

EV · Married on 09/19/2015

Planning the flowers with Luisa and her staff of RUTH CHASE FLOWERS was one of my favorite parts of helping to plan my daughter's LOVELY wedding. The shop itself is a pleasure to visit-- full on display outside a charming space, dynamic and comfortable work space within. RUTH CHASE FLOWERS listened very carefully to my daughter's wishes, and then worked with us on what could be done to accomplish her vision: and they did! Seamless process from start to finish, great communication , very punctual and totally PROFESSIONAL. So well informed AND creative. The flowers (startlingly blue and white hydrangeas) were fresh and FABULOUS. Excellent outfit.

My flowers were phenomenal. I gave Luisa some creative direction but she executed in such an outstanding way. The best in the area.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/22/2015

Luisa and her team at Ruth Chase Flowers went ABOVE and BEYOND all of my expectations for my wedding back in May 2015. From our first initial meeting, I left knowing that I was in very good hands. Luisa worked within my budget (something that no other florist was willing to do) and she was knowledgable, attentive, and willing to give me 110% of herself. No task was too much for Luisa, when I needed a runner for my church ceremony, Luisa found it for me; when I couldn't figure out who would set up the arrangements I made for my church pews, Luisa put them up when she dropped off the rest of the flowers. To top it off, the flowers on my wedding day were beyond gorgeous! From my bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets/groomsmen boutonnieres, centerpieces, and alter flowers, everything was top notch. I've been to weddings where the flowers (especially the boutonnieres) start to droop and fade throughout the day; not mine! I received so many compliments from my family and friends on how perfect my flowers stayed. If you're looking for QUALITY service, please visit Luisa and her incredible staff at Ruth Chase Flowers. You will leave feeling like you're her only client and she will put your wedding planning stresses at ease. Thank you, Luisa, for everything you did to make my day so memorable.

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2015

Ruth chase did a fantastic job setting my wedding flowers! The flowers were beautiful and everything I wanted. I would highly recommend anyone to go to Ruth chase to have their floral arrangements done.