Rusty Rail Brewing Company Reviews

Rusty Rail Brewing Company 5
Rusty Rail Brewing Company 6
Rusty Rail Brewing Company 7

Brett · Married on 09/28/2018

Boy, where do I start? The Rusty Rail is the BEST venue for a wedding. Hands down. No comparison. My wife and I got married at the Rusty Rail on September 28th and the experience was the best. Roxanne and Elyssa were fantastic for the whole planning process and the care, excitement, and interaction with us for the wedding day and the day before were so great. We got married 90 minutes from home. For the 18 months leading to the wedding we were asked this question many times; Why are you getting married so far away from home? Our answer was simple - "Wait until you see the place". Let me describe the venue itself. The wedding takes place on the second floor of the Rusty Rail. The first floor is a bar and the rest of the layout is a dining area. The second floor includes another bar, a gaming area, and more dining area. If you are a Penn State fan I can't think of a better place to watch a game. The rest of the second floor space consists of the three rooms used for the wedding and two individual rooms that house the groom and groomsmen and a room for the bride and bridesmaids. The third floor consists of eight individual rooms including the huge suite we stayed in following the wedding. The Rusty Rail also opened up a huge suite for the bride and wedding party for the entire day to have makeup and hair done, right on site. How convenient is that? The food is incredible. We chose three different entrees for the wedding and all were amazing. If you are a beer drinker it is worth a trip to try the beer. The Rusty Rail certainly isn't your normal "brewery" by definition. It is everything all wrapped up in one with a 10 star rating on a five star scale. The staff were so friendly. Everything I needed was handled throughout the day, from the simplest of requests being more beer (!) to bringing a fan into the room. The coordination of the whole staff for the actual ceremony is choreographed to each exquisite detail. During pictures, I informed the staff that I wanted to mak

Janet · Married on 09/15/2018

My youngest daughter just had her wedding ceremony and reception at Rusty Rail. My oldest daughter had here reception there(they were in the process of building the wedding ceremony area) if done she would of gotten married there also.. Staff WONDERFUL. They made sure the bride and groom were taken care of at all time. Food very good, atmosphere BEAUTIFUL . AS a mother of the brides I could not be any happier. Elyssa Reitz is the wedding planner for Rusty Rail. She was wonderful, listened ,gave ideas,went out of her way to make everyone feel relaxed and comfortable . I would recommend Rusty Rail for any event!

Rusty Rail Brewing Company 8

Lyndsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Best wedding venue in central PA!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Elyssa and Roxanne did a fantastic job of making sure the day was perfect. The planning and day of the wedding was so stress free. Rusty Rail catered to our every need. It was like we had our own personal wedding planners. The venue is so beautiful with the hard wood floors, beams, and exposed brick. The ceremony space could be dimmed down, and gave it such a romantic feeling. Every detail was perfect. We had so many compliments on the food and beer. It is such a beautiful space. My sister originally had her reception at Rusty Rail and I knew I had to do the same with my ceremony and reception. I would recommend this venue to anyone who would love to have their entire wedding day in one place. It was so nice to not have to leave and go anywhere else. We were able to get ready in one of their suites and even spent the night of the wedding in one. What a perfect wedding! Thanks Rusty Rail!.

Rusty Rail Brewing Company 9
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 10
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 11
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 12

Sheila · Married on 09/08/2018

Our daughters wedding was a wonderful all around. Even though the ceremony had to be moved inside at the last minute it was flawless. You would have never know it wasn't supposed to be inside the whole time. Food was delicious and served to our guests very fast. Staff was so accommodating and professional. At the end of a long day they packed up everything for us very carefully and we picked up the next day. Thank you to the Rusty Rail for everything!! Bravo!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Rusty Rail Brewing Company's reply:

Cristina & Trevor's wedding was filled with many details the bride and her family worked on to make the day beautiful. some of the highlights were the centerpieces, the unity candle & arbor and of course the stunning bride & gown. Rain did not even play a factor in this couples special day! Best wishes to the happy couple!! Elyssa & Roxanne

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

The Rusty Rail is THE venue for weddings in the Central Susquehanna area. You simply cannot beat the beauty of the venue, the Rusty Rail event team, the food, the overnight accommodations; I could go on and on. My husband and I decided we wanted to get married here because we loved coming here to eat. And once I heard that the event team orchestrated the 'big day', I realized this was where we NEEDED to get married. The Rusty Rail is simply a 'one stop shop' for wedding planning. They helped us find other necessary vendors, and they worked closely with us every single step of the way. We had several guests tell us that our wedding was the BEST wedding they EVER attended. What a wonderful compliment; and we truly owe it to the Rusty Rail!

Rusty Rail Brewing Company 13
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 14

Tanya · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't even begin to describe how PERFECT everything was for our wedding day! Not only was the Rusty Rail an absolutely gorgeous place to have a wedding (we received so many compliments on the venue) but Roxanne, Elyssa, and the staff are absolutely amazing! They are the most organized and professional event coordinators! I did not have to worry about a thing from the start of the planning process. It was the most STRESS FREE process which is exactly how I wanted it. Even my photographer commented on how organized and professional the staff was and that she had never been treated so well at a wedding venue! I was made to feel like a princess by the staff and they worked so hard behind the scenes to make sure the smallest details were taken care of down to even taking some of our cupcakes to our suite so we would have some later! Now matter how big or small of a wedding or how involved or hand off (like me) you want to be they are so accommodating and you won't be disappointed! We had so many compliments from our guests and the suites are absolutely stunning! Having everything in one location was the absolute best decision ever! I want to do it again!

julia · Married on 08/11/2018

We had our daughters wedding reception here on August 11th 2018. We cannot recommend them enough! From the very beginning of planning, Roxanne and Elyssa were always available to answer any question and made the whole process easy, fun and most importantly relaxing and stress free for us. We used the Pardee room for cocktail hour, which was spacious and fun for our 175 guests, while the wedding party was with the photographer taking gorgeous photos in and around the property. The Great Room was revealed for the reception and the beautiful stain glass window was the perfect focal point for the Sweetheart Table. Guests were stunned and overwhelmed with the space and very impressed with the staff and service of food. As the parents, we were able to relax and enjoy the entire evening and not worry about a single thing. Elyssa and staff took care of EVERTHING beyond what we could have hoped for. It was a perfect day for us and we wouldn't change a single thing. We would highly recommend The Rusty Rail. We had family and bridal party stay in the suites on the 3rd floor and the rooms are gorgeous. We also had hair and makeup done and the bridesmaids had a blast.
    We felt completely taken care of the entire weekend!

Rusty Rail Brewing Company 15
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 22
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 23
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 24

Vanessa · Married on 08/04/2018

WOW! This venue is amazing! Rusty Rails made our daughter's wedding all we could have hoped for. From the moment Roxanne took us on a toured we knew this was the right place to hold such a memorable day. Elyssa was an exceptional wedding planner, she was great in keeping us right where we needed to be in preparations, always prompt in responding and very accommodating. Roxanne and Elyssa went above and beyond to make sure the bridal party had everything they needed at all times. They did all the work so we could all enjoy the celebration!!!!

Jeff · Married on 07/14/2018

Top Class operation. Will recommend Rusty Rail to everyone

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Thanks to the Rusty Rail and their AMAZING event staff, we had our dream wedding! They did everything they could to make it exactly what we wanted, the food was amazing and all of our guests loved it! We had several vegetarian and lactose free guests which was no problem and all the staff was happy, helpful, and there for us at all times! We cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful staff and absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception space! Our guests couldn't either! They provided a beautiful, private space to get ready the morning of the wedding and allowed us ample time for decorating the day before although they did all the decorating for the reception, which was perfect! With the most perfect setting, Rusty Rail events makes dreams come true in every way!

Abbi · Married on 05/26/2018

Elyssa and Roxanne could not have been more helpful!! They were so accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process and Elyssa sent monthly reminders of important things to have done, which was so helpful! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! All of our family and friends cannot stop raving about how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food was and how helpful the staff were!

Sheri · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough about the Rusty Rail and the staff. Absolutely beautiful venue. Elyssa, the event planner was the easiest to work with and did everything in her power to make the day extra special for my Daughters wedding. The food selection, beverages everything was spot on. If we had to do it again - we wouldn't change a thing. Most beautiful day ever. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did. Well worth cost.

Rusty Rail Brewing Company 25
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 32
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 33
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 34

Karen · Married on 01/06/2018

Roxanne and Elyssa are a pleasure to work with and are very accommodating. Our wedding vision became a wonderful and beautiful reality! Thanks to all the people involved in implementing the details of our dream wedding. Could not have asked for a more professional and caring group of individuals. The interaction and communication with all the outside vendors was detailed and handled in an orderly manner. The Rusty Rail has the staff that knows how to do it right! Very professional, great service and fantastic food. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue, from wedding ceremony to reception. The ease of having all of the days events in one location was absolutely wonderful! Thank you again for a wonderful wedding day!

Karena · Married on 12/02/2017

The Rusty Rail is a gorgeous venue with a wonderful team! Elyssa was the wedding planner that helped me from start to finish and then some. She was very responsive with all of my worries and concerns (especially as it got closer to the date). The entire team was wonderful! I set my decor out and they spruced it up and made it extra special with little details. The food was amazing! We requested a pizza buffet, which they don’t have on their normal wedding menu options, and it turned out amazing! They went above and beyond to make our day special and made sure that my husband and I didn’t have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. It was all taken care of. If there were any hiccups, I don’t even know about it! I highly recommend the Rusty Rail as a wedding venue!

Rusty Rail Brewing Company 35
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 36
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 37
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 38
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 39
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 40

Gary · Married on 11/11/2017

Father of the bride here. thank you, thank you, thank you! From the rehearsal till finish (and before and beyond for me!) was the best 4 days of my life! Staff was exceptional, food was great. I heard at lest 4 guests express how impressed they were with the Rail. What made it all the more better was the great DJ she hired during your vendor open house. She also skipped the Garter, bouquet throw, and dollar dance. So it was ceremony, food, toasts, and lets get to the dancing!There were around 90 guests (perfect size!) and ample dance floor. The bartenders were really on top of the drinks. We had the $78 a plate which included open bar (well worth it). More than once I heard 'this was the best wedding...' etc. You've made memories for us, good ones. Thanks again!!

Rusty Rail Brewing Company 41
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 48
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 49
    Rusty Rail Brewing Company 50

Krissy · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have been happier with Rusty Rail as our wedding venue. They were very professional and accommodating. They have everything figured out before you even know what you want to do yourself. Elyssa was wonderful to work with and made sure everything was perfect, not only on our wedding day, but also the months leading up to it. The food was great and so was the service. We had many compliments from our guests about the venue, food, service etc. I think the Rusty Rail is a unique venue that offers two large event spaces that any bride can make their own. Vendors also enjoy working with the Rusty Rail staff which is a huge plus

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Elyssa and the staff at the Rusty Rail were absolutely wonderful! Elyssa was super easy to work with and very professional. She took a lot of wedding stress out of the reception planning. We provided them with the decorations and they set up the reception space so beautifully! The food and beer were also delicious. We couldn't have been happier with this venue!

Nancy · Married on 08/19/2017

As an older couple, we were a bit lost with "how" to do a wedding. Our "vision" began with a stupendous 5 man rock and roll band that we knew we wanted, and the need for space to rock out and dance, but also to be able for guests to converse and visit. After looking at a couple spots, we saw Rusty Rail's Pardee Room, met with Elyssa, and realized we were in the right spot! We combined the groom's love for all things "train" with their murals and decor to get aboard a wedding that suited us perfectly. Elyssa worked with us every step of the way, answered our (sometimes "dumb" questions) promptly, kept us up to date with pricing along the way.....almost the best gift of all....did all the set up and tear down of the decorations for us so we could truly relax and enjoy the weekend! She even found a way to take my (poorly executed) vision of the seating card table and turn it into something beautiful and eye catching that incorporated my ceremony flowers at the last minute! And...from a fabric swatch Elyssa went off and found napkins to perfectly match my dress which was not a "typical bride" color!

The food was beyond tasty - creative, well presented and perfect portion sizes. One guest had a special diet issue I was unaware of, and they simply got what she needed with no fuss. Servers were seamless....food appeared, plates disappeared, and there was no interruption of conversation. We had a "signature cocktail" that was delicious, Our guests came from out of town, as well as the local area, and everyone commented on what a perfect place this was for our wedding. Guests who stayed in the rooms at Rusty Rail said they could easily move right in and live there....so much space, and so comfortable!

As we are "unwinding" from our wonderful weekend, we cannot think of one single thing we would have done differently or that did not turn out they way we envisioned it. Never getting married again....but this is the place to get married!

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

When my husband and I first came to the Rusty Rail to tour as a potential wedding reception venue, we were instantly impressed. The Rusty Rail is truly a hidden gem and would be something you'd find in a big city but is fortunately in rural central Pennsylvania. We could not be happier with our choice of venue and had numerous compliments from our guests on the venue, food and beverages. We would never hesitate in recommending the Rusty Rail to future couples looking for a venue!!

Danielle · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding reception at the Rusty Rail was nothing short of perfect. Elyssa was an amazing coordinator who made me feel so at ease the whole way. As someone who is very type A and hyper-organized, my biggest worry was letting go and enjoying my wedding day. Elyssa easily made me feel more than comfortable and confident, so much so that I had no worries at all! The venue itself was stunning and the event staff did a perfect job of setting up the space with my items and in the exact way that I envisioned. At the end of the night, they were willing to extend the reception by an hour and were very flexible and accommodating to all our needs. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everyone had an amazing time-- much of which was due to this amazing venue!

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

We had our reception here in June 2017 and I have no complaints whatsoever! The building itself has rustic, industrial charm with all original brick work, doors, windows, and hardwood floors. The food is delicious - not your typical wedding food - and the chef even came out to make sure everything turned out just how we wanted it to. Our wedding planner Elyssa was top notch and the wait staff was attentive and accommodating the day of (all of them telling me, 'whatever you want - it's your day!'). Unfortunately they had an event the day before so we couldn't go decorate ourselves but I had dropped off our decorations a few days and Elyssa and I had discussed where we'd like everything; when we arrived it exceeded my expectations. For our area it is a bit more expensive BUT they created a menu/drink list to work with our budget and you definitely get your pennies worth. I would choose Rusty Rail again in a heartbeat, it was truly an experience I'll never forget!

Gretchen · Married on 06/10/2017

The Rusty Rail was very easy to work with in customizing our reception. They were very flexible when we were running a little behind due to our post-ceremony photos. We felt very well taken care of throughout the whole process and most especially on the day of the wedding. Also, the RR has some hotel rooms on the third floor, and we stayed in the Diamond (Honeymoon) Suite on the third floor of the building on our wedding night. The room was beautiful! Thanks, Rusty Rail!

Coleen · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't give enough positive feedback. I was most impressed with all aspects of planning my daughter's wedding. Rusty Rail is a beautiful and unique venue. We were treated so very well in our time spent with the staff and were able to make choices that suited our needs including food to accommodate our guests who had special needs. The newlyweds stayed in the Bridal Suite, which was also beautiful. I will continue to recommend the Rusty Rail to my friends. Thank you for taking care of us.

Angela · Married on 03/11/2017

Looking back at one of the most memorable moments of my life I can truly say Rusty Rail Brewing made our day perfect. From the beautiful location and attentive staff to the amazing beer and food. I can imagine my wedding day ay better. Thank you!