28 Reviews for Rusty Rail Brewing Company

Open Bar (3)
Premium Liquor (3)
Signature Drink (3)
Specialty Wine (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Dessert (1)
Limited Bar (1)
28 Rusty Rail Brewing Company Reviews

Roxanne and Elyssa are a pleasure to work with and are very accommodating. Our wedding vision became a wonderful and beautiful reality! Thanks to all the people involved in implementing the details of our dream wedding. Could not have asked for a more professional and caring group of individuals. The interaction and communication with all the outside vendors was detailed and handled in an orderly manner. The Rusty Rail has the staff that knows how to do it right! Very professional, great service and fantastic food. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue, from wedding ceremony to reception. The ease of having all of the days events in one location was absolutely wonderful! Thank you again for a wonderful wedding day!

Profile Picture Karen, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rusty Rail is a gorgeous venue with a wonderful team! Elyssa was the wedding planner that helped me from start to finish and then some. She was very responsive with all of my worries and concerns (especially as it got closer to the date). The entire team was wonderful! I set my decor out and they spruced it up and made it extra special with little details. The food was amazing! We requested a pizza buffet, which they don’t have on their normal wedding menu options, and it turned out amazing! They went above and beyond to make our day special and made sure that my husband and I didn’t have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. It was all taken care of. If there were any hiccups, I don’t even know about it! I highly recommend the Rusty Rail as a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Karena, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Father of the bride here. thank you, thank you, thank you! From the rehearsal till finish (and before and beyond for me!) was the best 4 days of my life! Staff was exceptional, food was great. I heard at lest 4 guests express how impressed they were with the Rail. What made it all the more better was the great DJ she hired during your vendor open house. She also skipped the Garter, bouquet throw, and dollar dance. So it was ceremony, food, toasts, and lets get to the dancing!There were around 90 guests (perfect size!) and ample dance floor. The bartenders were really on top of the drinks. We had the $78 a plate which included open bar (well worth it). More than once I heard 'this was the best wedding...' etc. You've made memories for us, good ones. Thanks again!!

Photo for Rusty Rail Brewing Company Review - brides Grandmother and bride and groom
Profile Picture Gary, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been happier with Rusty Rail as our wedding venue. They were very professional and accommodating. They have everything figured out before you even know what you want to do yourself. Elyssa was wonderful to work with and made sure everything was perfect, not only on our wedding day, but also the months leading up to it. The food was great and so was the service. We had many compliments from our guests about the venue, food, service etc. I think the Rusty Rail is a unique venue that offers two large event spaces that any bride can make their own. Vendors also enjoy working with the Rusty Rail staff which is a huge plus

Profile Picture Krissy, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elyssa and the staff at the Rusty Rail were absolutely wonderful! Elyssa was super easy to work with and very professional. She took a lot of wedding stress out of the reception planning. We provided them with the decorations and they set up the reception space so beautifully! The food and beer were also delicious. We couldn't have been happier with this venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As an older couple, we were a bit lost with "how" to do a wedding. Our "vision" began with a stupendous 5 man rock and roll band that we knew we wanted, and the need for space to rock out and dance, but also to be able for guests to converse and visit. After looking at a couple spots, we saw Rusty Rail's Pardee Room, met with Elyssa, and realized we were in the right spot! We combined the groom's love for all things "train" with their murals and decor to get aboard a wedding that suited us perfectly. Elyssa worked with us every step of the way, answered our (sometimes "dumb" questions) promptly, kept us up to date with pricing along the way.....almost the best gift of all....did all the set up and tear down of the decorations for us so we could truly relax and enjoy the weekend! She even found a way to take my (poorly executed) vision of the seating card table and turn it into something beautiful and eye catching that incorporated my ceremony flowers at the last minute! And...from a fabric swatch Elyssa went off and found napkins to perfectly match my dress which was not a "typical bride" color!

The food was beyond tasty - creative, well presented and perfect portion sizes. One guest had a special diet issue I was unaware of, and they simply got what she needed with no fuss. Servers were seamless....food appeared, plates disappeared, and there was no interruption of conversation. We had a "signature cocktail" that was delicious, Our guests came from out of town, as well as the local area, and everyone commented on what a perfect place this was for our wedding. Guests who stayed in the rooms at Rusty Rail said they could easily move right in and live there....so much space, and so comfortable!

As we are "unwinding" from our wonderful weekend, we cannot think of one single thing we would have done differently or that did not turn out they way we envisioned it. Never getting married again....but this is the place to get married!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When my husband and I first came to the Rusty Rail to tour as a potential wedding reception venue, we were instantly impressed. The Rusty Rail is truly a hidden gem and would be something you'd find in a big city but is fortunately in rural central Pennsylvania. We could not be happier with our choice of venue and had numerous compliments from our guests on the venue, food and beverages. We would never hesitate in recommending the Rusty Rail to future couples looking for a venue!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding reception at the Rusty Rail was nothing short of perfect. Elyssa was an amazing coordinator who made me feel so at ease the whole way. As someone who is very type A and hyper-organized, my biggest worry was letting go and enjoying my wedding day. Elyssa easily made me feel more than comfortable and confident, so much so that I had no worries at all! The venue itself was stunning and the event staff did a perfect job of setting up the space with my items and in the exact way that I envisioned. At the end of the night, they were willing to extend the reception by an hour and were very flexible and accommodating to all our needs. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everyone had an amazing time-- much of which was due to this amazing venue!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

We had our reception here in June 2017 and I have no complaints whatsoever! The building itself has rustic, industrial charm with all original brick work, doors, windows, and hardwood floors. The food is delicious - not your typical wedding food - and the chef even came out to make sure everything turned out just how we wanted it to. Our wedding planner Elyssa was top notch and the wait staff was attentive and accommodating the day of (all of them telling me, 'whatever you want - it's your day!'). Unfortunately they had an event the day before so we couldn't go decorate ourselves but I had dropped off our decorations a few days and Elyssa and I had discussed where we'd like everything; when we arrived it exceeded my expectations. For our area it is a bit more expensive BUT they created a menu/drink list to work with our budget and you definitely get your pennies worth. I would choose Rusty Rail again in a heartbeat, it was truly an experience I'll never forget!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

The Rusty Rail was very easy to work with in customizing our reception. They were very flexible when we were running a little behind due to our post-ceremony photos. We felt very well taken care of throughout the whole process and most especially on the day of the wedding. Also, the RR has some hotel rooms on the third floor, and we stayed in the Diamond (Honeymoon) Suite on the third floor of the building on our wedding night. The room was beautiful! Thanks, Rusty Rail!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't give enough positive feedback. I was most impressed with all aspects of planning my daughter's wedding. Rusty Rail is a beautiful and unique venue. We were treated so very well in our time spent with the staff and were able to make choices that suited our needs including food to accommodate our guests who had special needs. The newlyweds stayed in the Bridal Suite, which was also beautiful. I will continue to recommend the Rusty Rail to my friends. Thank you for taking care of us.

Profile Picture Coleen, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Looking back at one of the most memorable moments of my life I can truly say Rusty Rail Brewing made our day perfect. From the beautiful location and attentive staff to the amazing beer and food. I can imagine my wedding day ay better. Thank you!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved the staff and the experience of having a wedding at the Rusty Rail Brewing Company. I would never choose another venue! - George and Amanda Specht

Profile Picture George, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an alternative venue scheduled for our wedding day, but after seeing this uniquely perfect location it was clear to us the RR was it. This historic location is filled from top to bottom with attention to detail that promoted the beauty of our wedding day. Beyond the facility and location, the RR team went above and beyond to accommodate our every need. They even jumped right in to provide a solution to our cake when it had arrived different than we expected! This is only one example of how the RR team mitigated any stress toward the planning & coordinating of the wedding from start to finish. It is our highest recommendation for any couple looking for a great venue, planning team, food, and even beer!

Profile Picture Drew, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rusty Rail was great to work with and very flexible! Elyssa and Roxanne were wonderful and made the planning process very easy. We had a great wedding and I would highly recommend them to couples shopping for wedding venue!

Profile Picture Katy, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend The Rusty Rail to anyone and everyone. The entire staff was so attentive, accommodating, friendly, and fun to work with. They had an answer for every question and a solution to every problem, which was exactly what I wanted when planning a wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Go for it! Elyssa and Roxanne are so helpful with every part of the planning.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Luke and I cancelled all our remaining venue tours when we visited the Rusty Rail. It is the perfect blend of modern and industrial. I can't explain all the positives in our paragraph, so I will break it down by category:

1. Service - Elyssa and the whole team are amazing. Throughout the planning, I was kept abreast on ALL decisions, prices and I was also given full flexibility in what WE wanted. I think we toured the location 6 times throughout the course of a year, and EVERY time they were as amazing as the first time we visited. Elyssa kept us on track and up to date and I can honestly say that my year of wedding planning was essentially a breeze. We actually MISS wedding planning.

2. Space - The wedding portion of the Rusty Rail is the top two floors. You are NOT bothered at all by other patrons. The outside world disappears and it's all about you, but you also have the ability to hang out in the Game Room or bar downstairs when the event ends. The suites are AMAZING (pics below), and worth the money to stay in luxury. And let me tell you another amazing tid bit. Our ceremony and reception were in the SAME ROOM. The staff set up there ceremony, and during cocktail hour with the barn doors closed, they FLIPPED the room from ceremony room (pictured below) to reception area. AMAZING work in under and hour.

3. Food - Many weddings I attend, the food is lacking. It's bulk, tastes processed, or is catered in a vat on a buffet. I'm not a fan of that. Our food was perfect, hot, and served FAST! We had 12-hour smoked brisket and pork loin. Amazing. The mac and cheese in crocks -- to DIE for. The veggies were not even left to get cold.

4. Day of Organization - My wedding day was a breeze. I actually found myself bored waiting for the ceremony to start lol. RR worked with all my vendors seamlessly.

Profile Picture Cara, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rusty Rail went above and beyond for our wedding day! They were flexible with our requests and helped with all the little details that we weren't even expecting from them on the big day!

Profile Picture Bekki, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

As my fiancé and I were searching for a wedding venue in early 2016, we stumbled upon Rusty Rail Brewing Company, an establishment which had just opened only a few months prior. When we realized they also offered a wedding venue, we scheduled a tour right away. We were beyond impressed with how beautiful their upstairs wedding venue truly was. The exposed wooden beams paired with rustic hardwood flooring and original restored brick walls make for a stunningly classic and romantic wedding venue. Shortly after booking the venue, we scheduled a food tasting. I highly recommend all brides do this! Because the Rusty Rail was such a new establishment, they had many other projects which they were working on but could not guarantee would be finished by the date of our wedding. Much to our surprise, their Great Room was finished just in time for our ceremony to be held on location at Rusty Rail as well. Elyssa and Roxanne worked tirelessly to make sure our wedding day was as picture perfect as we had always imagined it would be. When we wanted to make last minute changes, it was no problem. From the gourmet food to the detailed wedding timeline and on-site day of coordination, Rusty Rail Brewing Company provided us with a wedding experience that we will never forget. They even helped with setting up AND cleaning up the entire event! If you are looking for a wedding venue that will provide you with 5 star customer service, elegant accommodations, and scrumptious food choices that won't break the bank, look no further! My photographer and videographer were incredibly impressed and we could have spent hours taking photos at every gorgeous spot. I have no doubt that Rusty Rail brewing company has even greater things in store for their future brides. If I could get married all over again, I would definitely choose them for all of my wedding needs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Specialty Wine, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Rusty Rail was a wonderful and beautiful venue. The staff was so nice and accommodating. They always double and tripled checked their work before the wedding day. They made the big day as stress free as possible - everything went so smoothly!! The character and art work of the building was wonderful and will go with any style of wedding. I could not have asked for a better venue or staff members to share our wedding day with!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s)

Roxanne, Elyssa and their team are wonderful to work with. When this venue opened, I immediately thought it would be a great place to have a wedding, and I was correct. They have several different options food/beverage wise, from bare minimum to high end. They have gone all out in the details of this beautiful building, from the bride/groom rooms to get ready before the wedding, to the bridal suites, to the gorgeous chapel. The food was amazing, and I heard nothing but good things about it, and the service from our guests. I love that we were able to have our ceremony and reception in one location, so easy for our guests. I would highly recommend taking a look at the Rusty Rail if you are in the process of finding a location for your wedding. I

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Overall, it was a good experience. The food was excellent and the venue is gorgeous. We worked with the Rusty rail’s event coordinator, Elyssa and she was very helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process. There were a few hiccups during planning but it was all minor and nothing that wasn’t easily fixed.

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful setting. I would recommend it for a small or large wedding. Ours was small and they treated us equally important.
Food and drinks were perfect

Profile Picture Christina, 2/6/16, 1 Review