28 Reviews for Rustic Robin Boutique Rentals

Lights (1)
Trinkets (1)
Linens (1)
28 Rustic Robin Boutique Rentals Reviews

Kailyn was very helpful throughout the whole process! She offered great suggestions that really helped make for a beautiful day. We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and the great service we received! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rustic Robin made the most special day of our lives that much better. In addition to supplying us with beautiful farm tables, barrels and signage, which added an undeniably distinct ambience to our venue, Kailyn was friendly, responsive and reliable. I can’t count how many compliments we received in the months after our wedding on the rustic décor. During what can be a stressful time, it was a delight to find a dependable vendor like Rustic Robin. We would most definitely recommend!

Profile Picture John, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had an absolutely fantastic experience renting from Kailyn at Rustic Robin. The decorations, bar and benches we rented from her were beautiful and made out tent look great! Our guests all loved the barrel bar! Kailyn was so easy to work with, she accomodated several switches with our numbers of benches and delivered everything early. We would use Rustic Robin again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The tables and benches were perfect for the bridal shower I put together for a friend.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rustic Robin was so great to work with! Very easy to plan and coordinate with them up til the day of, and even were able to coordinate setting up and picking up, which was a huge help when you are a busy bride! Their products are beautiful too! Would definetly recommend again!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kailyn and Rustic Robin were absolutely fantastic when it came to helping us coordinate our decor and yard game rentals. Rustic Robin had just the right touches to help us tie everything together on our special day and were very accommodating and flexible when it came time for pick up and drop off.

10/10 would rent again!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our experience with Rustic Robin was delightful from start to finish. The selection is full of unique and useful options, price points offer great value, and Kailyn is reliable, helpful, and very lovely to work with. From foundational pieces like farm tables, to special touches like the Harper rug where we stood during our ceremony, we can soundly say that going with Rustic Robin noticeably added an important sparkle to a day full of magic!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kailyn and the Rustic Robin team were fantastic partners for our wedding. The quality of the products themselves is fantastic and the team here is extremely responsive and helpful. They made the process before and during the wedding extremely easy. I would highly recommend Rustic Robin!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Your wedding should be a moment you remember for the rest of your life. We didn’t want to leave anything to chance and had a clear vision for the style, look and feel we wanted to achieve. That’s when we found Rustic Robin! Not only did Kailyn provide for all of the details to help transform our wedding venue, she also provided her design services which ensured that every moment, every detail and every memory was captured based on our style and vision. Kailyn is professional, responsive, creative, and a pleasure to work with. She keeps her cool under pressure and adds an element of fun into what could be considered a stressful planning process. Without a doubt, one of the best wedding decisions we made was working with Kailyn and the Rustic Robin team (Brian & Winston)!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kailyn was amazing to work with and was so responsive and accommodating. All her pieces were flawless and her prices reasonable. I loved everything about Rustic Robin!

Profile Picture Johnna, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Definitely choose Rustic Robin Boutique Rentals for your next celebration! Kailyn is so accommodating and her items are so unique. They will definitely be a hit at any gathering and make awesome additions that people will rave about. Super friendly and professional, you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture User7146048, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was easy to rent from them, i never got to meet them only via emails etc however they came thru and delivered on time. I found the delivery fee to be a little high but after researching and pricing around they were the best deal in the area and I was able to make my wife happy with a beautiful small detail. Thanks!!

Profile Picture becca, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Tables

I highly recommend Rustic Robin for your next event. Kailyn was an absolute pleasure to work with - her vision is unmatched!! She was kind, courteous, and her props are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Profile Picture User7032074, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kailyn is simply amazing. I couldn't have been happier with the way my wedding turned out and it rained the whole day. Kailyn made it beautifu and I couldn't recommend her more.

Profile Picture User6950890, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I recently booked Rustic Robin for my upcoming wedding upstate where I grew up. I found it extremely difficult so find a vendor with the look and feel I was going for in my home town and also at a reasonable price so I was very excited when I heard about Rustic Robin! Kailyn has been super easy to work with as well as very responsive. I love her taste and she has made this part of party planning so easy. Nobody tells you when you book some venues that you have to bring everything in, so I feel really lucky to have found a great vendor with everything I was hoping to have at our wedding. Our wedding is this spring and I feel fully confident that everything will run smoothly with Rustic Robin!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Decor, Signage, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Rustin Robin has such an amazing selection of inventory and Kailyn has been a pleasure to work with!! I'm getting married in May and I gave her a list of inventory that I wanted for my wedding and sure enough she found just what I was looking for!! Can't wait for it all to come to life!

Profile Picture User2160559, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Overall a great experience! Beautiful vintage decor that made my wedding extra special!

Profile Picture User5623838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Being from Upstate New York, I have always dreamed of having a fall wedding with a rustic theme. I was planning my wedding on my own so needed all of the help I could get when finding the right vendor for event rentals. After days of searching and finding things that were either out of my price range or with a limited selection, a co-worker mentioned Rustic Robin to me and suggested that I should take a look...I could not have been more happy with what I found!

Not only does this company have the largest and and most diverse inventory I have seen but they were so accommodating and willing to work with my budget that I ended up ordering much more than just the original farm tables and chairs I was originally looking for. I worked directly with Kailyn, the owner, and she was so attentive and responsive to every need....the whole process was flawless. Their attention to detail and ability to work with my other vendors was impeccable, they helped make my wedding day incredibly easy and stress free!

Over two months later, I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful my wedding was. I could not have asked for more. Rustic Robin should be your first and only stop if you are in the market for a rustic themed wedding...they are simply amazing!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I came across Rustic Robin Boutique rentals while planning my September wedding. I fell in love with everything I saw on Rustic Robin and ended up renting some beautiful farm tables. They were by far one of my favorite wedding decorations! They really brought the whole rustic theme together for my wedding. Kailyn was such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely helpful and made the whole rental process a breeze. I recommend this website all the time to friends, co-workers, anyone who I know who is planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User5628238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Tables

I cannot recommend this vendor more highly. GORGEOUS aesthetic. Everything was so well thought out, down to every small detail.

Profile Picture User5625349, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I had a truly wonderful experience working with Kailyn and her company, Rustic Robin. Not only was she a pleasure to work with but she was extremely patient with me as I shared with her my scattered ideas and random Pinterest inspiration photos. She was able to turn it all into a completely perfect vision and I can't thank her enough. Rustic Robin provided my guests with the exact experience I was hoping they would have at my wedding and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor, Signage, Tables, Trinkets

Rustic Robin Boutique was a wonderful company to work with for my wedding! They were extremely responsive, flexible, and detail oriented. I especially loved their enthusiasm to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I truly don't think my wedding day would have been as special without the beautiful decor and effort from
Rustic Robin Boutique Rentals!

Profile Picture User6058276, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Tables

Rustic Robin is such a fantastic service! They were so helpful and professional when it came to their services, and I could be happier with the rentals they provided me with. Their pieces helped my dream wedding come to life!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5623751, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The items were very charming, stylish & exactly what I was looking for! I utilized a few yard games, some hanging signs & decorative items. Kailyn made it so easy to coordinate and was very flexible with drop off/pick up. Overall, I highly recommend Rustic Robin for your next event!

Profile Picture Alexis, 12/9/17, 1 Review