Rustic Robin Boutique Rentals Reviews

32 Rustic Robin Boutique Rentals Reviews
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience

I absolutely loved the quality and the personal relationship that was built for my wedding. I knew right away I could trust Kailyn with exactly what I wanted.

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2018

Loved the pieces I rented! Would definitely reccommend and use again.

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2018

Rustic Robin Boutique was amazing to work with. We used them for our sweetheart table and chairs. The quality of the furniture was impeccable. They are very response and make the process seamless. They coordinate dropping off the furniture and picking it up making it something you don’t have to worry about on wedding day! I highly recommend :)

Helen · Married on 04/21/2018

Kailyn at Rustic Robin was awesome from the get go! Kailyn was extremely responsive and accommodating, and all the pieces we rented from her added those extra special touches that guests will notice. I kept adding and changing which pieces I wanted to rent, and Kailyn was very quick to respond and easy to work with. Our wedding venue was pretty strict on set up times and where things could be placed, but Rustic Robin made everything so easy and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of. We highly recommend Rustic Robin - thanks Kailyn and Brian :)

Tara · Married on 11/25/2017

Kailyn was very helpful throughout the whole process! She offered great suggestions that really helped make for a beautiful day. We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and the great service we received! Highly recommend!

John · Married on 10/06/2017

Rustic Robin made the most special day of our lives that much better. In addition to supplying us with beautiful farm tables, barrels and signage, which added an undeniably distinct ambience to our venue, Kailyn was friendly, responsive and reliable. I can’t count how many compliments we received in the months after our wedding on the rustic décor. During what can be a stressful time, it was a delight to find a dependable vendor like Rustic Robin. We would most definitely recommend!

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

We had an absolutely fantastic experience renting from Kailyn at Rustic Robin. The decorations, bar and benches we rented from her were beautiful and made out tent look great! Our guests all loved the barrel bar! Kailyn was so easy to work with, she accomodated several switches with our numbers of benches and delivered everything early. We would use Rustic Robin again in a heartbeat!

Lindsay · Married on 09/04/2017

The tables and benches were perfect for the bridal shower I put together for a friend.

Erika · Married on 06/10/2017

Rustic Robin was so great to work with! Very easy to plan and coordinate with them up til the day of, and even were able to coordinate setting up and picking up, which was a huge help when you are a busy bride! Their products are beautiful too! Would definetly recommend again!

Jeremy · Married on 06/10/2017

Kailyn and Rustic Robin were absolutely fantastic when it came to helping us coordinate our decor and yard game rentals. Rustic Robin had just the right touches to help us tie everything together on our special day and were very accommodating and flexible when it came time for pick up and drop off.

10/10 would rent again!

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2016

Our experience with Rustic Robin was delightful from start to finish. The selection is full of unique and useful options, price points offer great value, and Kailyn is reliable, helpful, and very lovely to work with. From foundational pieces like farm tables, to special touches like the Harper rug where we stood during our ceremony, we can soundly say that going with Rustic Robin noticeably added an important sparkle to a day full of magic!

Abbey · Married on 10/15/2016

Kailyn and the Rustic Robin team were fantastic partners for our wedding. The quality of the products themselves is fantastic and the team here is extremely responsive and helpful. They made the process before and during the wedding extremely easy. I would highly recommend Rustic Robin!

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Your wedding should be a moment you remember for the rest of your life. We didn’t want to leave anything to chance and had a clear vision for the style, look and feel we wanted to achieve. That’s when we found Rustic Robin! Not only did Kailyn provide for all of the details to help transform our wedding venue, she also provided her design services which ensured that every moment, every detail and every memory was captured based on our style and vision. Kailyn is professional, responsive, creative, and a pleasure to work with. She keeps her cool under pressure and adds an element of fun into what could be considered a stressful planning process. Without a doubt, one of the best wedding decisions we made was working with Kailyn and the Rustic Robin team (Brian & Winston)!

Johnna · Married on 10/01/2016

Kailyn was amazing to work with and was so responsive and accommodating. All her pieces were flawless and her prices reasonable. I loved everything about Rustic Robin!

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

Definitely choose Rustic Robin Boutique Rentals for your next celebration! Kailyn is so accommodating and her items are so unique. They will definitely be a hit at any gathering and make awesome additions that people will rave about. Super friendly and professional, you can't go wrong!

becca · Married on 08/27/2016

It was easy to rent from them, i never got to meet them only via emails etc however they came thru and delivered on time. I found the delivery fee to be a little high but after researching and pricing around they were the best deal in the area and I was able to make my wife happy with a beautiful small detail. Thanks!!

john · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend Rustic Robin for your next event. Kailyn was an absolute pleasure to work with - her vision is unmatched!! She was kind, courteous, and her props are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Kailyn is simply amazing. I couldn't have been happier with the way my wedding turned out and it rained the whole day. Kailyn made it beautifu and I couldn't recommend her more.

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

I recently booked Rustic Robin for my upcoming wedding upstate where I grew up. I found it extremely difficult so find a vendor with the look and feel I was going for in my home town and also at a reasonable price so I was very excited when I heard about Rustic Robin! Kailyn has been super easy to work with as well as very responsive. I love her taste and she has made this part of party planning so easy. Nobody tells you when you book some venues that you have to bring everything in, so I feel really lucky to have found a great vendor with everything I was hoping to have at our wedding. Our wedding is this spring and I feel fully confident that everything will run smoothly with Rustic Robin!

Rustin Robin has such an amazing selection of inventory and Kailyn has been a pleasure to work with!! I'm getting married in May and I gave her a list of inventory that I wanted for my wedding and sure enough she found just what I was looking for!! Can't wait for it all to come to life!

Overall a great experience! Beautiful vintage decor that made my wedding extra special!

Taylor · Married on 10/03/2015

Being from Upstate New York, I have always dreamed of having a fall wedding with a rustic theme. I was planning my wedding on my own so needed all of the help I could get when finding the right vendor for event rentals. After days of searching and finding things that were either out of my price range or with a limited selection, a co-worker mentioned Rustic Robin to me and suggested that I should take a look...I could not have been more happy with what I found!

Not only does this company have the largest and and most diverse inventory I have seen but they were so accommodating and willing to work with my budget that I ended up ordering much more than just the original farm tables and chairs I was originally looking for. I worked directly with Kailyn, the owner, and she was so attentive and responsive to every need....the whole process was flawless. Their attention to detail and ability to work with my other vendors was impeccable, they helped make my wedding day incredibly easy and stress free!

Over two months later, I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful my wedding was. I could not have asked for more. Rustic Robin should be your first and only stop if you are in the market for a rustic themed wedding...they are simply amazing!

I came across Rustic Robin Boutique rentals while planning my September wedding. I fell in love with everything I saw on Rustic Robin and ended up renting some beautiful farm tables. They were by far one of my favorite wedding decorations! They really brought the whole rustic theme together for my wedding. Kailyn was such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely helpful and made the whole rental process a breeze. I recommend this website all the time to friends, co-workers, anyone who I know who is planning a wedding!

I cannot recommend this vendor more highly. GORGEOUS aesthetic. Everything was so well thought out, down to every small detail.