Rustic Pine Farms Reviews

8 | Boaz, AL

8 Reviews for Rustic Pine Farms

Minda · Married on 06/03/2017

I highly recommend this venue!! It made my wedding day more beautiful than ever!! The barn was beautiful, didn't really have to decorate it. The owners are wonderful. They help in any way possible.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2016

Everything about Rustic Pine Farms is perfect. The owners are sweet and thoughtful. Their barn is gorgeous, the bridal cabin is amazing, the grounds are beautiful. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2016

My wedding will be held in March 2016 and I am honestly extremely excited to be married here. This place is a fantastic price. We booked a Saturday date and with that date we get ALL day Friday for setup and rehearsal, Saturday for the wedding, and Sunday until 11AM for cleanup. It's a beautiful venue. They just finished the bridal cottage and it is beautiful. The owners are fantastic and sweet people. I've never found a venue that was so perfect. We are barely decorating because it doesn't need it. The grounds are well kept. The barn is beautiful. Don't overlook this venue. You will not get a better value than this. I spent a whole year looking for venues in my budget that didn't tack on extra fees out the behind, and this was the best. I can not wait to spend the happiest day of my life here marrying the man of my dreams!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/02/2015

I had an amazing experience with Rustic Pine Farms! The owners are wonderful thoughtful people. They went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. The barn and grounds are beautiful! The best part about it is that it all comes with a reasonable price! I highly recommend considering Rustic Pines for your next event!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/01/2014

I chose to have my wedding at Rustic Pine Farms because of the beautiful outside scenery and I loved, loved, loved that cross! The barn was gorgeous and had plenty of room for everything we needed. It was also very nice to have large bathrooms and a prep kitchen. The owners went out of their way to help me in any way possible.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Matthew · Married on 08/25/2018

It was amazing, they did a fantastic job, in allowing us plenty of time to set up, we were allowed to be up at the barn on Thursday, and they asked you to be done by Sunday, most places were asking us to set up, and clean up all in one day, they have a beautiful property, multiple places to have the ceremony, huge plus is you can have your wedding and reception all in the same place, very affordable and classy. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for your dream barn wedding!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

David · Married on 09/24/2016

We had our wedding late September of this year and it was amazing. For such a small amount of money (compared to other venues around) we were able to do so much. Almost three days of full use of the property to set up take down and stay longer than anywhere else to keep the party going. The couple that lives there are some of the nicest people. We used the space the day before for the rehearsal dinner as well. They even let us put some yard games out and had a nice big fire pit for us. It was amazing and I highly recommend everyone looking for a good place to spend the best day of your live, to look here. You will love it as much as my wife and I did.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/05/2016

Beautiful place to have your wedding! Need to add some more things to it for how much they charge, but it is a beautiful place. The newly added bridal cabin was awesome!

Sent on 04/14/2016