Rustic Oaks Reviews

Rustic Oaks 1
Rustic Oaks 2

Brigitte · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful!

We 100% would recommend Rustic Oaks for a wedding venue! We had the best time, gorgeous pictures, and couldn't have asked for a better team to work with.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Casey · Married on 01/05/2019

Love, love, love!

We are so happy with our choice to have our wedding at Rustic Oaks. We chose the weekend package and our entire wedding party got to stay in the house right next to the barn. Everyone at Rustic Oaks was so kind and helpful in our planning process and during our wedding weekend. They helped us brainstorm decor and unity ceremony ideas, which was incredibly appreciated. I cannot express enough how wonderful they were to work with.

Sent on 01/29/2019

blah · Married on 10/28/2017

Love the venue, the people, & the ambiance you're working with....Rustic Oaks will not disappoint you- you'll have the best photos, the best memories, and the best reviews of your wedding!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2017

The team at Rustic Oaks worked with us to make sure we had exactly what we needed for our wedding day and we couldn't have been more grateful! Everything was clean and ready for us. The team made sure we got everything we needed to set up and decorate the reception space, they took care of making sure we could get the specialty keg we wanted, and were overall great people to share our day with.

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Rustic Oaks 3
    Rustic Oaks 4

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2017

Not only is Rustic Oaks an absolutely gorgeous venue during EVERY season, but the staff if so kind and loving! They work extremely hard to make your day the best and most memorable day of your life. I was not stressed or worried for one second on that big day because I knew that they had everything covered and would help me with whatever I needed!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Sam · Married on 10/01/2017

We absolutely loved using Rustic Oaks for our wedding venue! The staff was extremely helpful and attentive and the scenery is beautiful. We also stayed at the inn and it was perfect for opening gifts the next day with family. Thank you to the Rustic Oaks team for making our big day so amazing and special.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Adam · Married on 09/22/2017

We absolutely loved Rustic Oaks for our wedding! We came because of the beautiful images online but stayed for the wonderful staff we worked with. Any time we had questions, all we had to do was contact them and they were more than happy to help and get back to us quickly. We did our initial tour and then were also able to do another when one of our moms wanted to see everything and get her own questions answered. We did the mini weekend with the groom's supper, wedding, and reception all on the grounds. It was super easy to have everything in one place. It was also very convenient to have the bed and breakfast right on sight. It served as a hangout/staging area as well as a place for out of town guests to stay. We also used the grounds to take many of our engagement photos and they turned out beautifully. We had no worries on the day of our wedding because we knew everything was in good hands and we couldn't have asked for anything better. We can't say enough about how great Rustic Oaks was in making our wedding a very special event!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2017

My husband and I loved loved loved Rustic Oaks. They were so accommodating! When we originally toured the grounds Anne gave us the tour personally. She was so friendly and willing to answer any questions as bizarre as they were. Emily was amazing with giving us ideas and making our dreams a reality. She dealt with all of the emails and in a super timely manner. We booked the mini weekend with them and had the grooms dinner and the wedding and reception out there. They always had everything set up. The day of the wedding Dave was outside mowing the lawn and they sprayed for mosquitos the day of. Neil was out there setting up chairs as well. We added last minute tables and linens the day of the wedding and Caitlin was amazing with that. Neil was an amazing bartender and he is great with people. I literally have nothing bad to say about this wedding venue except we will recommend it to anyone who wants to get married! On a side note my husbands parents drove by one day just to look at the venue to see what it looked like before the wedding and Dave was outside and proceeded to give them a tour of the entire property! That is just the amazing people you are going to work with there!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Garrett · Married on 05/28/2017

Rustic Oaks was so accommodating since the day we booked the venue. From consultations to great suggestions on other vendors (catering, floral, etc.), we couldnt' have asked for more. They also did a great job re-setting up our ceremony venue indoors when a storm rolled in 10 minutes before we were supposed to start. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Timothy · Married on 05/05/2017

Rustic Oaks is a gorgeous venue resting on the river. The historic homes and beautiful barn create such a warm and everlasting experience. Margo and I often reflect on how calm and smooth our whole wedding day went due to the experience at Rustic Oaks. All it will take is a conversation with Emily, Anne, Dave or Neil and a small tour and you will feel like part of the family and your search will be over. Thank you Rustic Oaks family for all you did for Margo and I.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

If you're looking for personal, unique, beautiful, and customizable, this is an awesome choice for your wedding day venue. The absolute best choice anywhere near the Fargo-Moorhead area for weddings and events.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2016

We got engaged and a couple days later I found this venue. I contacted them and they were SOOOO helpful in any questions that i had. We visited it and we fell in love with this place and the people who work there. They answered any question we had, told me countless amounts of times to call if we needed anything, wanted to be involved in the planning experience and gave us many ideas for what to do for our big day which was seriously so helpful! From the time we arrived on Friday until we left on Sunday, we had nothing but support from all of the staff and they were all so willing to do anything that we needed them too! I can not explain how wonderfully perfect this place was to us and how it fulfilled all of my greatest expectations! We got both houses for the weekend and it was convenient to have them for our family after they could barely walk due to the free beer at the reception ;) Another awesome thing was that we were able to do our engagement photos out there as well so it is super cool to look at those as well as have our wedding ones out there too! The scenery, the barn, the houses, and staff was all absolute perfection and if anyone wants this venue, book it now because they are a busy place but let me tell you they are more than worth it and you just can't beat having the place of your dreams for the day of your dreams! I LOVE this place and am so thrilled we were able to have this place!

Sent on 11/10/2016
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 07/24/2016

From the beginning of our engagement to the morning after our wedding the staff at Rustic Oaks did nothing but amaze us. Emily and Anne are so great and know their stuff!! I can't even begin to describe how beautiful our day was just simply because it is so perfect there. You don't need much for decor because there is natural beauty all around! Our guests are still asking how we found Rustic Oaks! The staff was so helpful for set up and during our reception and just all around there when we needed them! Thank you so much Rustic Oaks, it was the day I had always dreamed of.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2016

Beautiful venue, lots of staff assistance and amenities, and a fair price for all you receive! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Rustic Oaks to all who are interested.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Heather · Married on 06/07/2016

My now hubby and I really enjoyed every bit of rustic oaks. The staff is amazing, the venue it self is beautiful and there is a ton of space for everyone to enjoy the wedding. We utilized the grass area and fire pit along with the dance floor and made space for a photo booth. There are endless possibilities at this venue. The staff also is very attentive. We were able to meet with them numerous times and they are very quick to respond through email/phone. I tell everyone I know who is getting married in the area to check out rustic oaks!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Not only is the property beautiful, but so are the people that run this place! We couldn't have asked for a more welcoming, friendly, and accommodating bunch to work with on our wedding day and during the planning process. :) I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/05/2015

Everyone goes above and beyond to make everything perfect. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Brittney and Dalton · Married on 11/14/2015

Rustic Oaks is amazing! Everyone so helpful, they make sure that you have the most wonderful experience, when you need something they are there to answer questions and help with anything! We loved everything, from the ceremony to Dromstead Inn, to great bar service, and barn was beautiful! Lars, Anne, Emily and Neil thank you so much for the unforgettable experience! All of our guest were blown away by how beautiful everything is! Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Words truly cannot express our gratitude to Rustic Oaks for all of the hard work that went in to making our wedding day such a magical & happy day! From the moment I saw Rustic Oaks I knew it was where I wanted to be married. Meeting the owners & wonderful staff only confirmed that it was the perfect fit for my husband & I. They are the definition of a dream team! All of our guests commented on how it was the perfect venue and the perfect staff! We could not have agreed more! The entire weekend was filled with so much love, joy, & memories we will never forget. And to be surrounded by our closest friends and family in such a beautiful & peaceful setting was so perfect. I could have spent hours just taking it all in! We will treasure every memory & photo for the rest of our lives! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 01/26/2016

claire · Married on 10/10/2015

Purely Amazing!! Rustic Oaks is exactly what I wanted for my rustic/country wedding. I booked my wedding weekend package soley off of pictures from the website and reviews. I was definitely not disappointed when I got to go there for my first tour! The staff there is so easy to work with; they help you plan everything so your day goes as smoothly as possible. The bed and breakfast set up is also so convenient for the wedding party and family to stay right there on site. You will not be disappointed with this venue! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Alexis · Married on 08/23/2015

Truly amazing, the Venue and Staff are perfect! The staff made my our day go so smooth, I couldn't of done it without them!

Best Venue in the Fargo/Moorhead area!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Worth every penny spent. Not only is it one of the most beautiful places to have a wedding at their staff was amazing! Making sure we had everything needed. The venue it self isn't your typical venue. It allows you to create spaces for your needs and wants for the venue as it allows you to customize the spaces. I can't express how mach it was to have my wedding here, but I would recommend it to anyone looking to have a great place for any kind of event.

Sent on 07/28/2015

I absolutely loved having my wedding at Rustic Oaks. From the very beginning of planning, the staff continued to go above and beyond to make sure that our day was special. They were always available to answer my questions and made me feel heard and important. They were instrumental in helping my wedding day to run smoothly. We had a few hiccups, but Anne and Emily quickly helped to keep things on track. I highly recommend Rustic Oaks to any couple looking for a breathtaking and well-run venue.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Loved Rustic Oaks! Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Great venue. Great staff. Beautiful setting.

Sent on 11/22/2014