Rustic Love Rentals Reviews

Rustic Love Rentals 5
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Cain-Taylor · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Truly amazing!

Could not have asked for a better person to help plan my daughters wedding! She was very helpful and compassionate and even prayed for My Daughter and her Husband right before the wedding! Kudos to you Karen, you do a great job!
    Kim Taylor

Sent on 10/15/2019

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see some photos from your family's celebration! I really appreciate your kind words, my pleasure to work with all of you.

Cheryliendora Goss · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!

Karen is so amazing and helpful! She is so personable and allows you to walk freely through her work shops to see what you need. The arch, Mr & Mrs sign, and the pillars added an amazing look to my wedding and everyone loved it! She also has reasonable prices and flexible pick up and drop off times!

Rustic Love Rentals 6
    Rustic Love Rentals 7
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Taylor Coile · Married on 09/21/2019

She rented us many items for our wedding

Karen was great to work with. She was easy going and has tons of neat items!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

Congratulations and best wishes to you and Travis! It was my pleasure to work with you two on your celebration!

Nyki · Married on 09/07/2019

So lucky to have found a place like this!

So excited that we were able to find Rustic Love Rentals for our wedding next year! They have such amazing things to rent at such a great price! Highly recommend!

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

Thank you Nyki! I'm glad you two had a perfect day! Wishing you many, many happy years together!
  • Michelle

Michelle Himmel · Married on 09/07/2019

Rental Review

This place is absolutely amazing! The owner is super helpful and easy to deal with, she made our experience wonderful! The selection of items she has to offer are endless for any type of venue and its very budget friendly. I recommend checking this place out, you won’t be disappointed!

Rustic Love Rentals 8
    Rustic Love Rentals 9
    Sent on 09/09/2019

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

Thanks Michelle. You and your assistants did a great job making the ceremony and reception for Ashley & Lane pretty perfect!

Bobett Dunphy · Married on 08/16/2019

RLR is an absolute must when planning a wedding! Karen is wonderful to work with!

What a wonderful experience we had at RLR! Karen is a dream to work with and her rentals are amazing. I’ve worked with Karen for both of my kids’ weddings and could not be happier with the service she offers and the items we rented. Her selection is out of this world. RLR prices are very reasonable and make decorating so much easier and then you simply return it - you don’t have to mess with selling it or storing it. My only regret is that I have no more weddings to plan! I’ll miss my trips to RLR to visit with Karen! 💜

Rustic Love Rentals 10
    Rustic Love Rentals 22
    Rustic Love Rentals 23
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

My dear Bobett, thank you so much for your kind comments and sharing the photos. Who knows, maybe there will be a baby shower in the future and you'll need a few things. ;)
  • Kelley

Kelley Nelson · Married on 08/03/2019

Nelson/Lawhorn Wedding

Karen was so phenomenal to work with! We met with her about 6 months before the wedding and picked out some goodies and then in the meantime we added even more! I gave her the idea for a bar that I wanted gave her a pic and she went above and beyond and made it into a reality! I am so thankful and highly recommend Rustic Love Rentals!

Rustic Love Rentals 24
    Rustic Love Rentals 25
    Rustic Love Rentals 26
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

Thank you Kelley! You two had the perfect setting for a great rustic wedding! It was a pleasure helping make your dream wedding come true. :)

T. Engdale · Married on 05/18/2019

Would do again

We rented the ladder arbor with chandelier. It was perfect for our daughter's country/farm wedding. Owner was very helpful and gave directions clearly on how to assemble. I would totally recommend.

Rustic Love Rentals 27
    Sent on 05/25/2019

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Tina for taking the time to leave this review. I'm glad your family had a wonderful celebration!

Jessica · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent !

Karen is so amazing to work with! She has some awesome and beautiful rentals to choose from! She delivered for us and everything was very easy to put together and set up! Our items we rented made the room during our ceremony & reception!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Brenna Elston · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful!

Karen was great to work with and we loved the pallet wall! It added the perfect rustic touch to our wedding reception.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Lakyn

Lakyn Miller · Married on 11/10/2018

The decor for my wedding was perfect!

My experience was amazing! She had a ton of decor items to choose from and when I explained my vision she knew exactly what I needed/wanted. Anytime I had a question she always responded quickly and she was very easy to work with. I had so many people compliment on the decor at the reception. I highly recommend Rustic Love Rentals!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Paige · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!

Great service overall and extremely flexible. Has a huge selection to choose from and all items are reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Karen was wonderful to work with! She is VERY reasonably priced & her rental decor is beautiful! I rented a bar, 5 barrels, popcorn bar, chalk boards, etc! Each item added so much character to my special day!

Allison Webster · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

Karen was so friendly, flexible and very reasonably priced. Totally recommend her!

Tashya Kohler · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing and easy to work wiyh

Karen was hands down one of the best vendors to work with. We had a DIY tent wedding and her pieces completed the country rustic theme we were going for.

Rustic Love Rentals 28
    Rustic Love Rentals 29
    Rustic Love Rentals 30
    Rustic Love Rentals 31
    Sent on 10/22/2018

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

I'm so glad you had a great day...you spent some time planning and picked great pieces! Thank you for sharing photos as well.

Kathie Williams · Married on 10/20/2018

Momma of the Bride

Karen was AMAZING to work with. Very understanding with our changes. Woyld DEFINETLY recommend her!!

Caitlin Flowers · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Rentals!!!

Karen has an incredible array of items to rent, all of which are in great condition and very affordable! It was so much fun looking through her storage areas to find exactly what we wanted for our big day! Karen was beyond nice and easy to work with, and very flexible when it came to picking up our rentals! We saved so much money renting items from Rustic Love Rentals versus attempting to buy or make the items that we wanted. Thanks to Karen’s rentals, our ceremony and reception were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Rustic Love Rentals 32
    Rustic Love Rentals 33
    Rustic Love Rentals 34

Julie Matson · Married on 10/06/2018

Rustic Love Rentals

Karen at Rustic Love Rentals is awesome to work with! At our sons wedding which was suppose to be outside and turned into a rainy day, last minute decisions were made to be married in their Morton shed. Calls were made to Rustic Love Rentals and Karen saved the day. She went above and beyond to make the day perfect!

• Alyssa

Alyssa Matson · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible

Karen is beyond incredible. She was so helpful and was even willing to make a custom piece for our reception. She delivered items earlier than scheduled due to weather. I would recommend her a thousand times over to anyone wanting special and unique items to make their day perfect!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Extremely satisfied!

We used the popcorn cart at our wedding and it was a HIT! Everyone loved it! She’s very reasonably priced too, highly recommend!

Rustic Love Rentals 35

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

Can’t say enuf good things about Karen... she was so great to work with, had extremely reasonable pricing, offered wonderful suggestions, and was always very responsive. We were extremely happy with everything we rented for my daughters wedding.

Rustic Love Rentals 36
    Sent on 09/23/2018

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie!

Ashlee · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Rustic Love Rentals for our wedding. Karen was absolutely amazing to work with and all of her items are perfect!! Very well organized and super reasonable!! Our guests loved all of our decor and we got several compliments throughout the night! Her items were the perfect addition for our barn wedding and made everything come together perfectly! I highly recommend them for any even decor needs!!

Rustic Love Rentals 37
    Rustic Love Rentals 38
    Sent on 09/24/2018

Rustic Love Rentals's reply:

Thanks Ashlee! So glad you had such a beautiful day!!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful experience!!

Karen was such a wonderful person during our wedding rental experience! We highly recommend her service!! Thank you for the prayers Karen, they sure did help!!!❤️

Rustic Love Rentals 39
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic option for decorations!

My friend and sister both highly recommended Rustic Love when I was looking for decorations. This place is fantastic! They have lots of options and she is great about helping you match items to the style and vibe you are going for. It is also VERY budget friendly, especially when you start comparing the cost of buying items and the hastle and time it takes to sell everything afterwards. I very highly recommend Rustic Love.

Rustic Love Rentals 40
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect Rustic Decor!

We rented a set of ceremony doors and a wagon for one of our flower girls. Both items fit our rustic theme perfectly! Karen is easy to work with and her prices are very affordable!

Rustic Love Rentals 41