Rusted Root Rentals Reviews

72 | Pinnacle, NC

72 Reviews for Rusted Root Rentals

Samantha Smith · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Highly Recommend!!

We recently used Rusted Root for our wedding in Westfield, NC. The rentals were extremely nice and affordable, and made pick up and delivery simple! All of our guests complimented the decor, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the future!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Mariam

Mariam · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful decor and wonderful people!!

We rented many of our centerpiece items, ceremony items, and cake table items from Rusted Roots! We had a fall themed wedding and they had EVERYTHING I jotted down on my list and more! They’ve collected so many unique and gorgeous pieces and we were so happy with the way everything came together on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Jenna Smith · Married on 09/14/2019

Rentals Done Right

Rusted Roots made my wedding dreams, a complete reality. Not only were the pieces I rented from them absolutely perfect, but the helpfulness of the owner was something that is hard to come by when planning a wedding. She really helped me make the best decisions on what items would look best at my wedding venue. Any time I needed to add anything to my order, Rusted Roots was quick to respond to me and let me know if something was already rented out for that day.
    Needless to say, I would recommend Rusted Roots to anyone that wants to have a near perfect wedding or really any other occasion.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Casey Wurdeman · Married on 09/07/2019

The best rentals for the best price!

I had such a great experience with rusted root! This place is the best way to get all the pretty pieces you want for your big day at an affordable price! They are super sweet and so easy to work with! I would highly recommend using them for all your wedding rental needs!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 08/17/2019

Such Great Items

If I could have rented everything from RRR, I would have! They have great quality stuff, easy to work with, and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Hannah Smith · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing vendors!

Rusted Root made my Southern Class wedding a reality! They were amazing to work with and they made my rental needs a great experience

• Tabitha

Tabitha Ferreri · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Rentals

As a bride and a venue worker who has worked with Rusted Root multiple times, you can’t find any better! Rusted Root has so much to choose from no matter the style/theme of your wedding.

Lindsay Richardson · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Rusted Root Rentals was one of the easiest vendors to work with during wedding planning!! Melissa responded quickly and answered all of my questions. She was very professional, while also feeling like she truly cared about everything turning out perfectly for my wedding day. She had almost everything I could've possibly needed to complete my wedding day, and it was all at affordable prices. Highly recommend!!

• Emilee

Emilee Dockery · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding 06.15.2019

They were awesome to work with! They took the stress away with their delivery and pickup options. Highly recommend them for all your wedding decoration needs!

• Brianna

Brianna Pine · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding rentals

Rustic root is the way to go! They are so easy to work with and have a huge selection!

Klista Gross · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding reception

My wedding reception was May 18, 2019. Was so happy with the decor that I rented. The staff was so great to work with and the prices were great. Can’t wait to use Rusted Root for my next party.

Rachael Curry · Married on 04/30/2019

Wonderful and easy!!

I went to Rusted Root Rentals for my wedding decorations and let me just say how much stress was taken away after going! We got to pick out exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. They even delivered the decor for us! What an amazing and easy experience they provided! Highly recommend Rusted Root Rentals! Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Destiny Vasquez · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommend!

Loved the variety of decorations available! So affordable. Responds back quickly to any questions. Loved renting stuff from rusted roots. I would rent again!!

Maggy · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful and easy

I loved working with Rusted Root Rentals for my wedding, they were very helpful and easy going! They have a huge selection to pick from and even gave the option to deliver. I was able to have my dream wedding without breaking the bank!!

Jennifer Boyte · Married on 12/08/2018

Boyte Wedding

Wonderful to work with. Delivered and picked up. That was great. The wedding was everything we hoped it would be. Large selection.

Kaylee Hutchens · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful wedding

We used Rusted Root Rentals to help with my daughters country western theme wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. They have a great selection to offer. Wonderful to work with.

katie · Married on 11/24/2018

Lewis Wedding

The entire process was simple and easy, we saved so much money by renting our decorations! They have a lot of options and are very nice and professional! They delivered and picked everything up!

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Lisa Allen

Rented furniture, lanterns,and a cart for a popcorn station. The owners are exceptional in every aspect from meeting to help you with choosing items for your special event, in our case my sons wedding, to delivery and pick up. I highly recommend this business!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Carrie · Married on 10/20/2018

Brought the theme to life!

Rusted Root nailed my theme perfectly. Without them, I could not have tied everything together. Melissa was amazing to work with and she had an excellent selection of rental items that grows by the day. I had to add to my order multiple times because kept acquiring new stuff that I was obsessed with. They handled drop off and pick-up and it was so easy. Their inventory of rustic, vintage, chic décor and furniture is second to none, and her pricing is insane. I love Rusted Root!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Sara · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing rental company for rustic elegance!

I used Rusted Root Rentals for several of my larger pieces of decor as well as other odds and ends including the large cross for the alter, dresser for the guestbook table and programs as well as lanterns and much more. Melissa was extremely easy to work with and I was able to send her my vision and she was able to provide me pieces that would work best. She answered every question I had about measurements or anything. The delivery was extremely fast and effortless! They were by far my easiest vendor to work with! They are amazing and their pieces were the perfect additions to my wedding vision!

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous rentals

We rented their 9 foot cross. It was the perfect addition to our ceremony.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Bridgette · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing wedding decor!

Rusted Root Rentals was extremely helpful and professional! They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and had everything prepared the day of pick up. I absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of rented wedding or event decor!

Christina Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome experience!

We usesd Rusted Root rentals to rent outdoor benches for my daugthers wedding. They were very prompt, courteous and reasonably priced. They replied in a timely manner and answered all my questions thoroughly. They showed up early and the benches were beautiful. I wood definitely recommend them for any of your rental needs. I will definitely be using them in the future!

Mary Beth Wilhelm · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful experience!

Melissa was so professional and easy to work with! Very responsive and extremely reasonable. Rusted root is definitely the way to go when planning ANY type of event that requires rentals and beautiful finishing touches!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Love Rusted Root Rentals! Melissa was wonderful to work with and very accommodating! There were two or three times that I had to add items to our list and it was no problem. Their items are beautiful and very reasonably priced. They deliver and pick up which is so helpful during a busy wedding weekend.

Sent on 10/08/2018