Russo's Catering Reviews

Russo's Catering 3
Russo's Catering 4

Megan · Married on 10/19/2018

Would definitely recommend!

The Russo's staff the day of our wedding were all SO great! We had to wait in the kitchen for the ceremony, and as I was the last to go out, the staff made sure my dress was laying properly before I went out, which was so sweet. They also were helpful in making sure the room looked great. And all the guests loved the food! I especially loved that they offer dessert as included in the bridal package. We did the token cake & dessert bar, which was so fun! I also appreciated they they were able to get gray tablecloths for us at a good price. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lori · Married on 10/14/2017

From the the food to the service to the cake decoration - everything was superb! We had a little miscommunication on when the tablecloths were to arrive and the owner actually showed up early with them for us so we could finish setting up for the night. Received many compliments on the food and on the friendliness of the staff. Highly recommend Russos!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Russo's Catering 5
    Russo's Catering 6

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

We used Russo's Catering to cater the food at our 5/6/17 wedding. We had a great experience with this company! Per a recommendation from our venue, The Thaxton, we set up a tasting session and their food was so delicious. We were able to taste several options for each course of our wedding dinner and were able to make informed selections. We dealt with Toni Callas during the entire planning process and she was nice and very responsive to any questions. We were able to talk through our plan for the day including butlered appetizers during out cocktail hour, our buffet style wedding dinner, and all setup and visualizations. Toni was very helpful and made wonderful suggestions. The food arrived on time and was amazing on the day, we had SO many positive comments from our guests. The staff during our event were dressed nicely and were very accommodating and helpful. Everything was set up exactly to our plan. We could not be more happy with our experience and would highly recommend Russo's for any event catering.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Kathy · Married on 12/03/2016

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Russo's! There are many places to spend a great deal more on your event but it is not necessary! We had a very nice event and thank them for their flexibility, support, follow up and some great food!!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Kirsten · Married on 10/29/2016

We had a fantastic experience with Russo's & Spazio's. Brenna was fantastic to work with, I miss her now that our wedding is over! Our food was phenomenal, beautifully presented, and my gluten allergy was handled perfectly. Our Wedding Cake was stunning, exactly as I had imagined. The Russo family is wonderful and that shows in their business dealings! Wholeheartedly suggest everyone working with Russo's catering and just going to the source with Brenna at Spazios. She's part of our family now!

Sent on 12/27/2016

David · Married on 10/29/2016

Russo's Catering was a preferred vendor at so many reception venues, and after looking at many options, we decided to use their venue Spazios. We received so many compliments from guests at how great the food was, how beautiful the reception was, and how great of a time they had. They were very flexible and have lots of great advice - that's what they do so utilize them! Well beyond my expectations!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2016

Russo's Catering was great to work with! Emily was awesome to correspond and plan our wedding with. She was extremely helpful answering any questions or concerns we had throughout the planning process. Emily went above and beyond to make sure every detail was fulfilled and even had the venue add in touches to make our reception more complete! We couldn't be more satisfied! We still have guests talking about the amazing food and service from our wedding night! Very satisfied and would recommend Russo's Catering to anyone who asks.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2016

Courtney was our contact for Russo's and what a dream she was! She was always so friendly and accommodating whether at a tasting, a wedding show, or our consultation. She is ever the professional and always answered our questions promptly and reminded me to do things I never would have even considered in wedding planning. We felt that our options with Russo's were vast within our budget and they easily put together a package that included everything we could ever want. The food was DELICIOUS, people are still talking about it. Our cake was absolutely beautiful, we had 4 different flavors (one for each tier) and each was better than the last. Russo's happened to be the required caterer for my venue but in hindsight we would have chosen them a million times over. From the bar to the wait staff no one could have been more friendly or helpful. There was a contract mix-up and last call was called early, but once reviewing the contract it was immediately reversed without even a second mention. A+ service, A+ food.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Shelly · Married on 07/01/2016

Catered my daughter's wedding. The food was beautifully prepared and tasted wonderful. The staff was professional and very friendly. They did a wonderful job. Would definitely use them again for another event.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Erik & Kate · Married on 06/11/2016

Words cannot express our gratitude to Russo’s catering for their amazing work - in fact without them our wedding reception would not turn out so beautiful!! We are extremely happy that we went with Russo’s for setting up the reception room and preparing the food and desserts. The people of Russo’s are absolutely wonderful, from the beginning, to even after your wedding day! Not only are they professional and experienced, but they are more than willing to work with you on your budget. We worked with Courtney as our coordinator for the administrative side including pricing, chair covers, colors, type of food and she was phenomenal!! She was professional, accessible and always going above and beyond to make sure everything was on track. Russo’s is one big team and every person involved with your reception will answer all of your questions. As a company Russo’s organizes a tasting reception that we strongly recommend going to. It is fun and the food is great. To our most pleasant surprise, the actual food at the reception was even better! We opted for a dessert selection self-service bar instead of the cake and we are still hearing compliments about the miniature sweets. They even decorated the buffet and dessert table elegantly while matching our colors! The execution of every detail we planned was flawless and the wedding reception went better than we can ever have expected!! Everyone was raving all night about how good the food was and some of the best they have had at any wedding or party. During the reception, their service staff was very professional and inconspicuous. What we love about Russo’s is that they will do all of your rentals and food, and they have great connections with other vendors. I highly recommend them for your wedding day or any other event, because they will make your day perfect! Thank you everyone in Russo’s!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

We chose Russo's Catering from the preferred vendors list at our wedding venue. We were interested in doing a stations buffets, as opposed to a traditional buffet, and Russo's had excellent options. Courtney was the contact we worked with. We were able to meet her face-to-face at one of Russo's tastings, and she was excited to meet with us in person shortly after. She was friendly, flexible, and very easy to work with. She was always excited to see us and responded quickly to any questions we had. The reasonable price was a factor in our decision. Courtney even arranged to turn one of our stations into passed appetizers so that we could stick to our budget. My brother, one of our groomsmen, said the next day, "The mini beef wellington appetizer was the best part of the whole day. I almost cried." Our guests raved about the food. The Italian Station (especially the tortellini) and Diner Station provided a variety that matched mine and my husband's personalities and gave our guests options to choose from. We were able to choose four different flavors for the four tiers of our cake, and not only did it look exactly as we pictured it, it was delicious! My husband loves strawberry shortcake, so Courtney suggested mini-strawberry shortcakes as an additional dessert. They were in little cups with tiny forks and were absolutely adorable and scrumptious! We went in for the budget and came out with the most delicious food we've ever had at a wedding, and we have very high standards.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Brian · Married on 11/07/2015

My wife and I hired Russo's Catering to cater our wedding in early November. It was fantastic! Toni was very helpful in the early stages of planning and very responsive throughout the whole process. We heard from so many of our guests that the food was phenomenal and some of the best they've had at a wedding reception. The staff that worked the reception were there early setting up and were a breeze to work with. They made sure everything was where it was supposed to be and it made the entire evening even easier not having to worry about things. They paid extra special attention to my wife and I at the head table, making sure we always had water/champagne/food or whatever else we needed. I highly recommend Russo's for your event!

Sent on 11/19/2015

cheryl · Married on 10/24/2015

The food was great!! The service was excellent. I would recommend Russo's! Thanks Toni,
    Mike & Cheryl Smith

Sent on 11/03/2015

Russo's was awesome to work with for our wedding! Toni always got back to me on any of the million questions I asked her and the day of staff was awesome! A lot of the guests mentioned how great the food was too! I can't thank Russo's enough for helping make our special day one we will never forget. Thanks again! :)

Sent on 10/27/2015

I REALLY enjoyed the food tasting event we went to before deciding to choose Russo's as our caterer for our wedding. We chose them and I was so very pleased with the food and cake designed especially for us! Thank you :)

Sent on 09/10/2015

lynn · Married on 06/20/2015

The best, upgrade the beef to the sirloin of beef tenderloin and you wont be sorry. We used them for our wedding on 6/20/15 . Everyone is still raving about the food, it was delicious. The staff was awesome , everywhere you looked there was someone available to help you . The head waitress lady knew what i needed before i asked she was like my personal assistant all night and the bartenders were awesome. After the reception they packed up the extra food for us to take home, although there wasn't much left :)
    I also got my cake from them , chocolate with chocolate ganache filling and white cake with strawberry , it was the bomb!
    LOVE THIS CATERER and THE CITY MUSEUM

Sent on 07/04/2015

Amazing food and great staff that went above and beyond!

Sent on 06/13/2015

We had our reception at Spazio Westport and Russos Catering was our only option for food. It turns out it was the only option we needed. The food was fantastic and everyone who we talked to RAVED about our food. Definitely a great choice!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Lesley · Married on 06/06/2015

Russo's Catering was absolutely amazing! We received so many compliments on the food and cake and how great everything tasted! We worked with Kathy Costello and she is so incredibly nice and accommodating when it comes to anything and everything regarding your big day! We didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of they wedding because she took care of everything! Thank you to everyone at Russo's Catering that made our wedding such an amazing and memorable day!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

All of my guests raved about how good the food was at my wedding! We were worried about the cost so Toni helped us keep costs down while quality stayed high! We loved the food!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Christine · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Spazio Westport on October 18, 2014. Our experience was phenomenal. Mark Russo and Emily Otto were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Erick the chef at Spazio worked hard on preparing the food for our family style reception exactly the way we requested it.

We are still receiving compliments on how lovely the garden room and bistro were set up as well as how delicious the food was. Larren and Nikki did a great job on the presentation of the set up as well as the food. Our cake was done by Russo's and it looked and tasted exceptional. We will recommend Spazio and Russo's Catering to anyone we know.

Thank you, to everyone for your hard work.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2014

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Graphic Arts Banquet Center. We enjoyed working with Katie through the planning process. We were absolutely thrilled with the transformation of the auditorium for the ceremony. John Saffa and the staff were attentive, friendly and professional. The food was amazing and the presentation was beautiful! We received compliments from so many guest throughout the evening. Friends and family continue to talk about how much they enjoyed the food. The cake was also delicious and looked great! There is nothing about our ceremony and reception that we would have changed!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Nancy · Married on 10/11/2014

Russo's catering for my daughter's wedding was excellent. The guests throughout the night kept approaching me, with praise for the meal service, and layout! Emily, was professional and a pleasure to work with, no matter what requests we threw at her , she honored everyone with a smile! I was in amazement watching the staff set-up the banquet area, and the finished look was exactly what we strived for--classy, and welcoming! From the cocktail hour to the last call we had a marvelous memory, and want to again thank and recommend Russo's!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Russo's food was excellent! Service was great, and they did an awesome job helping us plan everything for the Wedding. Our friends are going to be using them for their wedding as well (MOH).

Sent on 11/27/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2014

We went to my step son's wedding and I was completely sold on Russo's then and they once again blew us away at our daughter's wedding! They without a doubt are the best in St. Louis! We had nothing but the highest praise for their food, service and presentation.
    Before the wedding, Katie our coordinator was amazing at helping us with details we had NO idea about. They had a sample dinner a few months prior so we had an idea of what our choices might be like. It was lovely! Everything about this company is superior!

Sent on 09/29/2014