Russo Tux, Dresses & Limousine Reviews

34 | Chelsea, MA

34 Reviews for Russo Tux, Dresses & Limousine

1 User photo

• User7887350 · Recently married

I always trust this place for all my limo needs. Very reliable

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Selection and Customer Service

I got married a little over a week ago and Russo's provided tuxedos for my now-husband, 5 groomsmen, and two junior groomsmen that complemented my bridesmaid dressed perfectly! During the wedding planning process, we shopped around a little, and Russo's, by far, had the best selection and prices. Everyone looked so handsome, thank you for all of your help!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Nancy · Married on 09/15/2018

I took my nephew to Russo Tux Shop in Chelsea for his tux for his senior prom. John was so friendly and helpful. He helped James pick out the colors and style that he wanted. I would highly recommend going back for all my upcoming events.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Marcus · Married on 09/15/2018

John Saunders dressed our gentlemen for our weddings and proms to a perfect 10.. We were very impressed and such professionalism and great gratitude.. Totally satisified..

Sent on 05/13/2018

Marquis · Married on 05/11/2018

No complaints when working with John, gave me the best available value for my budgets and made my prom process very simple and hassle free! Definitely recommend working with John!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Donald · Married on 05/04/2018

My daughter was married last weekend. Russo's provided tuxedos for the groom, groomsmen and myself father of the bride. You will not get better selection or service......anywhere. I was married 30 years ago and remembered being completely satisfied back then. My memory was good on this one. If you are involved in planning a wedding and will be needing an idea on where to shop for tuxedos, do yourself a favor and give them a try.

Sent on 05/11/2018

ricky · Married on 09/09/2017

So I cant say enough about Mikey at Russo's in Stoneham . He went above and beyond to make sure my groomsman and I had the right suits and accessories for my wedding day. He made it so easy and his expertise in the suit business was second to none . I would highly recommend Russo's to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Renea · Married on 07/22/2017

Needed a tux last minute and the staff was great. Also got married in July and had all girls as ushers the gentleman we worked with was amazing he spent alot of time with us and never made us feel rushed. I love this place so much that I am posting flyers at the high school I work at. Thank you all for the hard work you do!
    Renea Ferreira

Sent on 03/05/2018

Michael · Married on 01/09/2017

I couldn't be more happy to do business with a company then I am with Russo Tux. my salesman John was very helpful, informative and took a personal approach with my shopping for a multitude of suits and new colors for the coming year. As a City Councilor my dress is most important and I wouldn't truest anyone other then John at Russo Tux Shop.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Susana · Married on 04/30/2016

The customer service was wonderful for our wedding. They were extremely helpful and attentive to our needs and were even able to work with groomsman who was out of state. We also used one of their limos for transportation the day of the wedding and the drive was impeccable .

Sent on 10/20/2016

Allison · Married on 08/16/2015

We went to Russo's in Andover for four tuxes and the bridal party limo. Despite significant differences in height and size, all four guys looked great in their navy tuxes. We were much happier with Russo than past experiences with the big warehouse chains! Russo's talked us through all our options at the initial fitting and was really good about making the necessary changes for the guys who called in their measurements. They offered a great deal for renting tuxes and a limo. We got a black 8 passenger limo for 5 hours on the wedding day and our driver was efficient, friendly and on-time. He helped us with timing the ceremony entrance just right and even got out of the car and came into the church to offer me water before I went down the aisle. We would highly recommend working with Russo's!

Sent on 08/26/2015

JoAnn at Russo Tux in Andover is an absolute pleasure to work with! She had all my colors and requests down pat and the guys looked amazing. I would highly recommend Russo Tux for a personalized experience. I was more than happy with everything and she's a tailor which gives you reassurance she can fix any little minor issues if they arise. I am so happy we went with them, thank you JoAnn!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Carol · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband who was the father of the bride forgot his jacket to his tux on the day of the wedding, 30 minutes to spare before the church ceremony; we called Russo Tux in Andover and spoke to Dan and explained to him the dilemma we were in; luckily we were only five minutes from Russo Tux and he came over to the reception hall with two jackets for my husband to try on! We want to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts! This is an a great example of dedication! We would highly recommend them for any future events!

Sent on 06/28/2015

katarzyna · Married on 08/23/2014

We had the limo rented for 6 hours and it came right on time. Actually driver was 10 minutes early. He was professional and nice. He worked well with our other vendors.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Adriana · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I chose Russo's for their tuxes and everything was perfect! The guys all looked amazing!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Cinzia · Married on 07/26/2013

Tuxes looked great. Staff was friendly and accommodating !

Sent on 12/02/2013

Chris · Married on 05/18/2013

My first visit to a store for a tux was to Russo's. I was very impressed with their personalized service and quality of attire. Since it was my first visit, I decided to try one more retail store. The visit to a 2nd store turned out to be a mistake. Russo's by far surpassed this chain retail "warehouse" store in every area specifically service, quality, price, and location.

Sent on 05/19/2013
  • ruth

ruth · Married on 09/30/2012

I got there and i knew what i wanted and John let my fiancee try on the full suit and gave him great ideas on what to do with the colors i scream because the suit looked so great on his no alterations needed theyve got very elegant invitation packages great deals and great deals on other places that they recommend thanks again John you worked mircles PS this is the first suit my fiancee has tried and hes already chosen russos

Sent on 02/16/2012
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 08/11/2012

We used Russo's for our Tuxes and our limo service. Everything was great. We had no size issues with the tuxes. The limos were on time (even a little early) and the driver was very pleasant.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Michael · Married on 11/11/2011

They are awesome. I'd go here again.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Rosemarie · Married on 08/07/2011

Tuxedo's looked great and the limosines were nice. The limo showed up early and the drivers made sure I stayed dry during the rain..LOL

Sent on 08/27/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/30/2011

Great prices and professional service.

Sent on 11/10/2011

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2011

They had a great selection and were able to match the tuxes to the dresses perfectly. I had always heard horror stories about all the items that tux places forget to include for weddings right down to mismatched shoes for the groomsmen. Russo's was perfect. Everything was included and matched perfectly. The guys could go in at their leisure for fittings and pick up. It was quick and painless...exactly what you want when guys are included!

Sent on 06/04/2011
  • Mrs.Taylor_IsWhatTheyCallMe

Tiarra · Married on 04/16/2017

After looking at other dress shops I knew Russo's was the shop for me I had a special Easter wedding and I really needed a pink dress the staff was so supportive at helping me find the right dress for my wedding day they were a perfect fit

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • F

Future Mrs S. · Married on 04/07/2013

I rented two cars and the guys were very nice and on time.

Sent on 10/21/2013