Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST Reviews

Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 6
Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 7
  • Linda

Linda Thompsett Denny · Getting married on 03/03/2021

Look no further for your wedding DJ!!

We hired Russ for our daughters destination wedding in March. Russ is prompt, professional and a great communicator. Being retired military, I have high standards of professionalism and Russ exceeded them. He was the only vendor who I can say I didn't have to worry for one second about. I went through my list of to do’s and said to myself “Russ has us covered” and moved along to the next item. We have expressed our pleasure in your professionalism to friends and family over and over. Communication with your customers is key to running a successful business and it is apparent that Russ knows that! He was a great emcee and DJ that kept the wedding and reception flowing smoothly all night. Thank you Russ!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 10
  • shauna

shauna · Married on 05/05/2019

DJ Russ was great!

DJ Russ was great. He kept the party going, was great with announcements, and really helped make our day special. We would definitely suggest him to anyone as he was both very flexible and very willing to go the extra mile for you on your special day.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Tricia D'Annunzio · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Russ was great. he was so responsive and helpful! he did a fantastic job at the ceremony and reception! his personality is great and he is a true professional. We would definitely recommend DJ Russ for any event you have but especially a wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2019

Best of the best!

Russ is the best DJ Ever!! Stop your search and book him! He had everyone dancing at our wedding and will do any request you ask him. He is so sweet and even helped us with our Disney honeymoon. Thank you Russ!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Nicole Bischoff · Married on 04/28/2019

5 Star DJ in the Florida Keys

I imagine that most people getting married in the keys are doing so as a destination wedding and planning a destination wedding comes with a unique set of challenges. It's a lot easier to pick a venue, photographer, or florist because you can go to a website and see pictures of their body of work. Picking a DJ is much different because pictures and even video, can't capture the feeling and energy the DJ brings to your event. I know that reviews from other couples are extremely helpful and important in making this decision so I am here to tell you that you will not regret picking Russ to be the host of your special night!

So many of my guests have told me they absolutely loved him and the way he ran our reception. He brought an amazing energy to the event and kept everything running smoothly. He was so easy to work with from the moment we started our conversation to the moment he sadly had to leave. I feel like he really understood the vibe of our wedding and completely fit in with our friends and family. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night and we really could not have asked for anything more. You can tell he loves what he does and you'll see it for yourself when you book him for your wedding =)

The picture I added is from the end of the night and my slicked back, sweaty hair is a testament to the fact that we danced and had fun all night long.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 11
  • Claire

Claire Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ We Could Have Asked For!

Russ was amazing from the very moment we first contacted him. He thought of every detail and was quick to help with suggestions to make our day as perfect as possible, but simultaneously willing to listen to our every request. Not only was he super helpful in the planning process, but he was wonderful at the event itself. The crowd loved him, we loved him, I couldn't recommend him more! Thank you so much, Russ!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Day Ever

Where do we even start? Russ was recommended to me by our videographer who told us that he truly was one of the best in the business. I can’t begin to explain how right he was. I will be the first to admit that I am very particular and Russ blew all of my DJ and MC expectations out of the water. From the moment I hired Russ, we were always communicating, he would respond to my emails right away and was always just a phone call away. I loved that we had a phone call where we went through the whole night start to finish and that he was able to get a sense of who we were and what music styles we wanted played. We had a wedding party of 22 people and 180 guests in attendance and Russ made sure to play a variety that the whole wedding would enjoy. Our dance floor was packed all night long. Everyone of our guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever been too and we owe so much of that to Russ.

Russ thank you truly from the bottom of our hearts! You really are the best in the biz!

Love, McKenzie & Sean

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2019

Awesome DJ!

Very fun and professional, was great at moving things a long to make sure all our wants for the night were met. He played great music genres that we requested and even took pictures throughout the night that he shared with us! Highly recommend him if you’re looking for an outgoing and super talented DJ!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 12
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 13
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 14

Ramanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Couldnt ask for more!

From the beginning pre planning to the end of our wedding, our experience with Russ was perfect in every aspect! He was kind, thorough and what a heck of a dance party we had at our wedding! The dance floor was packed 100% of the time,. Russ hit the nail on the head! Highly recommended, you WON'T be disappointed.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Christina L · Married on 02/09/2019

Deserves more than 5 Stars!!

Russ was the perfect MC!!! He was amazing to work with and made our entire wedding even more perfect!! He was fun and personable and made the entire process a breeze!! We couldn't be happier in our decision to hire him for our big day!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Ali · Married on 02/02/2019

DJ Extraordinaire

Russ is a true professional and takes great pride in what he does. Which translates to a fantastic and thoughtful DJ/MC . He is stickler for detail and comes uber prepared which left both my fiancé and I feeling relieved heading into our big day. His energy and enthusiasm were especially appreciated. Our guests were happy and danced the night away. Thank you Russ! We enjoyed every minute of it.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Erin Nugent · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent DJ who made it a great party

Russ was awesome. He listened to us and kept us on task so that our reception ran smoothly. He made it a great party! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 01/23/2019

Beach wedding

Russ was great from booking to the end of the reception. He went above and beyond with planning the timeline to last minute add on in the ceremony. He is great at reading the crowd and keeping the party going until the very last minute.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 15
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing!

If I could give Russ more than 5 stars, I would! He was such an awesome DJ/MC. He's a great communicator, detail oriented, and energetic. He even planned a couple of surprises at my wedding. The mother/son dance was a combination of "You Raise Me Up" and changed to "Jump On It" half-way through, and he also helped my sister (and maid of honor) plan a dance for us instead of the traditional speech.
    Bottom line, book him ASAP!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 16

Magdalena Moeller · Married on 12/08/2018

I would give 10 stars if I could!

Russ was the best possible DJ from first email communication to the end of the event.
    He was responsive, professional, and made me feel so confident because he truly knows what he’s doing.
    And you know what else? He made sure our guests had the best night ever. We got some unexpected rain right as dancing started and his music choices ensured that our guests were outside dancing and singing and smiling in the rain all night long giving us the most memorable and happy night of our lives. Thank you thank you THANK YOU Russ!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca Almaguer · Married on 11/15/2018

Smooth, fun, and an awesome time!

Russ was simply amazing! He was extremely professional and fun to work with. So much energy and passion for what he does. During our wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor. He was on top of everything, made sure all of our expectations were met. We really felt as if he was part of the family. We are very happy to have chosen Russ and definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Krista Weiss · Married on 11/13/2018

Best wedding DJ ever!

Book Russ ASAP!!! You will not regret it. He is super thoughtful about helping you to accomplish whatever it is you want your night to be! He is very detail oriented and yet still able to be flexible when needed - we had unexpected rain during our ceremony and cocktail hour but he responded immediately and the group didn't notice a gap in the music! He accommodated our music requests (though there were many!) and even invited a co-DJ along for the party so we could have some salsa and merengue in the mix. But that's not all - he also helped me (the bride) set up a musical karaoke surprise for my groom. And he videotaped the whole thing!! The night would not have been the same without him. Thank you Russ!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Diane Fried · Married on 10/28/2018

Russ Ginsberg DJ.

This is my review to the knot

Your Reviews

Pavilion Grille

Our wedding was October 28. Liz recommended a DJ. And event planner. Russ , Russ Ginsberg DJ/MC/HOST was awesome. My dad passed away 2 weeks before and we asked him To make an announcement about no condolences, and he did. He played great music that we chose with him and my husband and I danced all day!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2018

We can't say enough about Russ! He makes sure he understands exactly what type of music you want for your wedding and how involved you want him to be. Our wedding ceremony ran a little bit over because of an intense rain shower, but he made sure to MC our reception perfectly so we had time for toasts, dinner, blessings, and LOTS of dancing! Everyone got out on the dance floor! He was also super involved with us as a couple and you can feel the love he has for sharing these special moments with couples getting married. He wanted to take pictures with us and of us! We couldn't have picked a better DJ to be a part of our wedding at Amara Cay. Thank you Russ!! - Jordan & Alex

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

Russ was AMAZING and helped make our wedding unforgettable!! He was so easy to work with and made sure the dance floor stayed lively throughout the night! He took the time prior to the wedding to go over every detail of our day with us so that we had the perfect song for every activity. He is outgoing and super fun! You will NOT be disappointed!! I would pick him for our DJ a million times over! Thanks again Russ for everything!

Sent on 09/17/2018

SANDRA · Married on 09/07/2018

Russ was amazing to work with. He knew all the right questions to ask and made wedding planning easy. Would absolutely recommend Russ for any function!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Russ was the best!! From the actual wedding to the months and weeks leading up. Every detail was thought of and anytime I had questions he was so quick to respond! Our family and friends loved him too! Great energy; made our wedding such a blast!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Mary · Married on 07/08/2018

Look no farther if you need a DJ for your wedding. Russ Ginsberg will do an a amazing job!! Really you won’t find a better DJ in all of Florida. We hired Russ for my daughter’s wedding in Islamrada on July 7th after contacting other DJs plus live bands. We found Russ offered so much more at a more reasonable price. My daughter and her husband have eclectic music taste and he was able to accommodate everthing they wanted. Living out of state we had to rely on prior reviews and we are so thankful we did. He did three set ups. One on the beach, one for the coctail hourand one inside for the reception. From the moment he started playing music at the reception everyone was on the dance floor dancing. Most people have been to a wedding where everyone just stares at the dance floor but this won’t happen if you have Russ as your DJ. The guests just kept telling us about how much fun they had at the reception. The energy was over the top and no one wanted it to end. His love for what what he does and his expertise will make your wedding so very special. If you read through his reviews you will see others feel the exact same way. Not only is he a true professional he’s one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Thank you Russ for making a very special day all the more memorable.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you Russ for making our day so special! You can count on Russ throughout the entire planning process to answer any and all questions and set your mind at ease with his expert attention to all details. Russ made everything run smoothly and everything was as we had spoken about in the weeks before the wedding. Cut to and everyone was up and dancing the night away as Russ knew the right tunes to play to get the crowd going. So happy we found you and would highly recommend!! Thanks again Russ!

Sent on 07/20/2018