Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST Reviews

Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 6
Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 7
  • Linda

Linda Thompsett Denny · Getting married on 03/03/2021

Look no further for your wedding DJ!!

We hired Russ for our daughters destination wedding in March. Russ is prompt, professional and a great communicator. Being retired military, I have high standards of professionalism and Russ exceeded them. He was the only vendor who I can say I didn't have to worry for one second about. I went through my list of to do’s and said to myself “Russ has us covered” and moved along to the next item. We have expressed our pleasure in your professionalism to friends and family over and over. Communication with your customers is key to running a successful business and it is apparent that Russ knows that! He was a great emcee and DJ that kept the wedding and reception flowing smoothly all night. Thank you Russ!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 8
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Martin · Married on 10/16/2019

Russ is THE best!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Hands down... THE BEST! Russ is awesome! He has great energy and kept us dancing all night long! Thank you Russ for being a part of our amazing day! ❤️ Love, The Tobeys 😍

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Williams · Married on 10/06/2019

Best dj ever!

Russ, your attention to detail and thoroughness of each and every moment of our wedding absolutely blew us away. We received so many compliments on what an amazing DJ we hired! Each transition from one event to the other during the wedding was completely seamless, thanks to you! Thank you for bringing such great energy to our wedding! It was a real party, you are such a professional! I wish we could do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2019

Russ ginsberg is the best

If we could give Russ more than 5 stars, we would! I truly believe that a DJ can make or break a wedding and Russ played a CRUCIAL part in taking our wedding above and beyond what we could have ever hoped for. We were planning our Naples, FL wedding from up in MA and he made all MC/DJ planning a breeze. He did an amazing job keeping the dance floor full ALL NIGHT and he was also very conscious of our requests as bride and groom , making sure the night went exactly as we wanted. On top of all this, he is also very kind and personable and seems to truly want you to have a night no one will forget!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Kayla · Married on 09/27/2019

Such great energy, played great music was the perfect dj!

Russ was everything we could have wanted in a DJ. He was fun, kept the crowd dancing and just over all was awesome. I would reccomend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2019

Just Wonderful

Russ is amazing. Couldn't have found a better DJ. Attentive, Funny but yet professional. You won't find a better DJ!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 9

Jennifer Barsness · Married on 09/09/2019

Experienced and Fun

DJ Russ knew how to keep the party going! He played the best music to get everyone out on the dance floor and really listened to what we were looking for! He also did a great job announcing each special moment of the night to make sure no one missed out ! Thank you Russ

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • W

William Fazio · Married on 08/12/2019

Highly recommended

Russ was highly recommended by a preferred list from Key Largo Lighthouse. Russ was very friendly to work with, energetic and all our guest loved the music he played. If there was something you wanted to hear, our guest requested it and Russ played it. I highly recommend Russ to DJ at any event you plan on having. Thanks again for your services Russ, we had a great time.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2019

Time of our Lives

Wow. Wow. Wow this guy right here! Hire him NOW! Do not wait and regret it because he is already booked. One of the most organized venders we worked with. He has this whole
    Wedding thing perfected. He was open and honest with me and I was so grateful for that. Everything I asked of him and we planned together went off without a hitch. His humor and skill the night of my wedding made it such an amazing ceremony and party. Totally understand why previous reviews I read said BEST DJ EVER! He truly is!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2019

Russ is the BEST!!!

Thank you so much for helping make our wedding absolutely perfect!!!

From our first conversation until the last song of our wedding, Russ was amazing! He stopped in to introduce himself as soon as he arrived and he felt like a long time friend. Everyone couldn’t stop raving about how awesome our DJ was!!!

He even took a some photos and videos for us that were awesome!! 😊

Thank you so much Russ!!!
    We wish you the best!!

Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 12
  • Kelly

Kelly Chardos Jones · Married on 07/01/2019

Simply Amazing!

It is evident that Russ loves his career. It all starts with the planning. Much care and thought is given to planning the event and walking through each piece carefully. Russ is full of energy and extremely engaging with all the guests. I highly recommend Russ for any event you are holding! I hope to get to be at an event in the future that he is part of! Thank you for making my wedding so special!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 13

Tiffany · Married on 06/12/2019

Thank you, Russ!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so amazing. I appreciate your willingness to direct our crowd through a series of events we had take place at our wedding including a sparkler send off and full group picture! Thank you for being so prompt, arriving well before schedule, and being so professional and prepared!

Sent on 06/14/2019

T · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely Brilliant!

We are so glad that we chose to hire DJ Russ for our wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse. From the day we hired him through the event he was amazing in every way. He is great at communication and was very thorough in going over the planners he sent us to fill out. We were planning a destination wedding in Key Largo from England & Russ made our experience a breeze. There were several surprises that Russ helped out with that made our day extra special. Russ kept the day flowing smoothly from before the ceremony to the last song. He took and shared great pictures/videos of everyone having a great time and this was so wonderful to see the next day. His personality is his selling point and this is very important when choosing someone to MC/DJ your wedding. I only have great things to say about Russ & we would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ for any event in South Florida.

Thank you Russ for all you did to make our wedding day unforgettable!

Love,
    Tiffany & James

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 14
  • shauna

shauna · Married on 05/05/2019

DJ Russ was great!

DJ Russ was great. He kept the party going, was great with announcements, and really helped make our day special. We would definitely suggest him to anyone as he was both very flexible and very willing to go the extra mile for you on your special day.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Tricia D'Annunzio · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Russ was great. he was so responsive and helpful! he did a fantastic job at the ceremony and reception! his personality is great and he is a true professional. We would definitely recommend DJ Russ for any event you have but especially a wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2019

Best of the best!

Russ is the best DJ Ever!! Stop your search and book him! He had everyone dancing at our wedding and will do any request you ask him. He is so sweet and even helped us with our Disney honeymoon. Thank you Russ!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Nicole Bischoff · Married on 04/28/2019

5 Star DJ in the Florida Keys

I imagine that most people getting married in the keys are doing so as a destination wedding and planning a destination wedding comes with a unique set of challenges. It's a lot easier to pick a venue, photographer, or florist because you can go to a website and see pictures of their body of work. Picking a DJ is much different because pictures and even video, can't capture the feeling and energy the DJ brings to your event. I know that reviews from other couples are extremely helpful and important in making this decision so I am here to tell you that you will not regret picking Russ to be the host of your special night!

So many of my guests have told me they absolutely loved him and the way he ran our reception. He brought an amazing energy to the event and kept everything running smoothly. He was so easy to work with from the moment we started our conversation to the moment he sadly had to leave. I feel like he really understood the vibe of our wedding and completely fit in with our friends and family. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night and we really could not have asked for anything more. You can tell he loves what he does and you'll see it for yourself when you book him for your wedding =)

The picture I added is from the end of the night and my slicked back, sweaty hair is a testament to the fact that we danced and had fun all night long.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 15
  • Claire

Claire Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ We Could Have Asked For!

Russ was amazing from the very moment we first contacted him. He thought of every detail and was quick to help with suggestions to make our day as perfect as possible, but simultaneously willing to listen to our every request. Not only was he super helpful in the planning process, but he was wonderful at the event itself. The crowd loved him, we loved him, I couldn't recommend him more! Thank you so much, Russ!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Day Ever

Where do we even start? Russ was recommended to me by our videographer who told us that he truly was one of the best in the business. I can’t begin to explain how right he was. I will be the first to admit that I am very particular and Russ blew all of my DJ and MC expectations out of the water. From the moment I hired Russ, we were always communicating, he would respond to my emails right away and was always just a phone call away. I loved that we had a phone call where we went through the whole night start to finish and that he was able to get a sense of who we were and what music styles we wanted played. We had a wedding party of 22 people and 180 guests in attendance and Russ made sure to play a variety that the whole wedding would enjoy. Our dance floor was packed all night long. Everyone of our guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever been too and we owe so much of that to Russ.

Russ thank you truly from the bottom of our hearts! You really are the best in the biz!

Love, McKenzie & Sean

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 02/23/2019

Best wedding DJ around

Simply put, Russ is amazing! We booked Russ in July 17 for our planned Feb18 wedding. Due to Hurricane Irma, we postponed our wedding another year. Russ worked with us every step of the way and had no problem rescheduling our day with us. He was the best MC/DJ we could have asked for. He kept everything running so smoothly (including the best intro ever), played great music, and made sure everyone was having a great time and they all did! Our guests loved Russ as mich as we did.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 16
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 17
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2019

Awesome DJ!

Very fun and professional, was great at moving things a long to make sure all our wants for the night were met. He played great music genres that we requested and even took pictures throughout the night that he shared with us! Highly recommend him if you’re looking for an outgoing and super talented DJ!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 18
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 19
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 20

Ramanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Couldnt ask for more!

From the beginning pre planning to the end of our wedding, our experience with Russ was perfect in every aspect! He was kind, thorough and what a heck of a dance party we had at our wedding! The dance floor was packed 100% of the time,. Russ hit the nail on the head! Highly recommended, you WON'T be disappointed.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Christina L · Married on 02/09/2019

Deserves more than 5 Stars!!

Russ was the perfect MC!!! He was amazing to work with and made our entire wedding even more perfect!! He was fun and personable and made the entire process a breeze!! We couldn't be happier in our decision to hire him for our big day!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Ali · Married on 02/02/2019

DJ Extraordinaire

Russ is a true professional and takes great pride in what he does. Which translates to a fantastic and thoughtful DJ/MC . He is stickler for detail and comes uber prepared which left both my fiancé and I feeling relieved heading into our big day. His energy and enthusiasm were especially appreciated. Our guests were happy and danced the night away. Thank you Russ! We enjoyed every minute of it.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Erin Nugent · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent DJ who made it a great party

Russ was awesome. He listened to us and kept us on task so that our reception ran smoothly. He made it a great party! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/08/2019