Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST Reviews

Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 6
Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 7
  • Linda

Linda Thompsett Denny · Getting married on 03/03/2021

Look no further for your wedding DJ!!

We hired Russ for our daughters destination wedding in March. Russ is prompt, professional and a great communicator. Being retired military, I have high standards of professionalism and Russ exceeded them. He was the only vendor who I can say I didn't have to worry for one second about. I went through my list of to do’s and said to myself “Russ has us covered” and moved along to the next item. We have expressed our pleasure in your professionalism to friends and family over and over. Communication with your customers is key to running a successful business and it is apparent that Russ knows that! He was a great emcee and DJ that kept the wedding and reception flowing smoothly all night. Thank you Russ!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 8
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2019

Russ is the BEST!!!

Thank you so much for helping make our wedding absolutely perfect!!!

From our first conversation until the last song of our wedding, Russ was amazing! He stopped in to introduce himself as soon as he arrived and he felt like a long time friend. Everyone couldn’t stop raving about how awesome our DJ was!!!

He even took a some photos and videos for us that were awesome!! 😊

Thank you so much Russ!!!
    We wish you the best!!

Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 11
  • Kelly

Kelly Chardos Jones · Married on 07/01/2019

Simply Amazing!

It is evident that Russ loves his career. It all starts with the planning. Much care and thought is given to planning the event and walking through each piece carefully. Russ is full of energy and extremely engaging with all the guests. I highly recommend Russ for any event you are holding! I hope to get to be at an event in the future that he is part of! Thank you for making my wedding so special!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 12

Tiffany · Married on 06/12/2019

Thank you, Russ!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so amazing. I appreciate your willingness to direct our crowd through a series of events we had take place at our wedding including a sparkler send off and full group picture! Thank you for being so prompt, arriving well before schedule, and being so professional and prepared!

Sent on 06/14/2019

T · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely Brilliant!

We are so glad that we chose to hire DJ Russ for our wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse. From the day we hired him through the event he was amazing in every way. He is great at communication and was very thorough in going over the planners he sent us to fill out. We were planning a destination wedding in Key Largo from England & Russ made our experience a breeze. There were several surprises that Russ helped out with that made our day extra special. Russ kept the day flowing smoothly from before the ceremony to the last song. He took and shared great pictures/videos of everyone having a great time and this was so wonderful to see the next day. His personality is his selling point and this is very important when choosing someone to MC/DJ your wedding. I only have great things to say about Russ & we would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ for any event in South Florida.

Thank you Russ for all you did to make our wedding day unforgettable!

Love,
    Tiffany & James

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 13
  • shauna

shauna · Married on 05/05/2019

DJ Russ was great!

DJ Russ was great. He kept the party going, was great with announcements, and really helped make our day special. We would definitely suggest him to anyone as he was both very flexible and very willing to go the extra mile for you on your special day.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Tricia D'Annunzio · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Russ was great. he was so responsive and helpful! he did a fantastic job at the ceremony and reception! his personality is great and he is a true professional. We would definitely recommend DJ Russ for any event you have but especially a wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2019

Best of the best!

Russ is the best DJ Ever!! Stop your search and book him! He had everyone dancing at our wedding and will do any request you ask him. He is so sweet and even helped us with our Disney honeymoon. Thank you Russ!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Nicole Bischoff · Married on 04/28/2019

5 Star DJ in the Florida Keys

I imagine that most people getting married in the keys are doing so as a destination wedding and planning a destination wedding comes with a unique set of challenges. It's a lot easier to pick a venue, photographer, or florist because you can go to a website and see pictures of their body of work. Picking a DJ is much different because pictures and even video, can't capture the feeling and energy the DJ brings to your event. I know that reviews from other couples are extremely helpful and important in making this decision so I am here to tell you that you will not regret picking Russ to be the host of your special night!

So many of my guests have told me they absolutely loved him and the way he ran our reception. He brought an amazing energy to the event and kept everything running smoothly. He was so easy to work with from the moment we started our conversation to the moment he sadly had to leave. I feel like he really understood the vibe of our wedding and completely fit in with our friends and family. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night and we really could not have asked for anything more. You can tell he loves what he does and you'll see it for yourself when you book him for your wedding =)

The picture I added is from the end of the night and my slicked back, sweaty hair is a testament to the fact that we danced and had fun all night long.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 14
  • Claire

Claire Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ We Could Have Asked For!

Russ was amazing from the very moment we first contacted him. He thought of every detail and was quick to help with suggestions to make our day as perfect as possible, but simultaneously willing to listen to our every request. Not only was he super helpful in the planning process, but he was wonderful at the event itself. The crowd loved him, we loved him, I couldn't recommend him more! Thank you so much, Russ!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Day Ever

Where do we even start? Russ was recommended to me by our videographer who told us that he truly was one of the best in the business. I can’t begin to explain how right he was. I will be the first to admit that I am very particular and Russ blew all of my DJ and MC expectations out of the water. From the moment I hired Russ, we were always communicating, he would respond to my emails right away and was always just a phone call away. I loved that we had a phone call where we went through the whole night start to finish and that he was able to get a sense of who we were and what music styles we wanted played. We had a wedding party of 22 people and 180 guests in attendance and Russ made sure to play a variety that the whole wedding would enjoy. Our dance floor was packed all night long. Everyone of our guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever been too and we owe so much of that to Russ.

Russ thank you truly from the bottom of our hearts! You really are the best in the biz!

Love, McKenzie & Sean

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 02/23/2019

Best wedding DJ around

Simply put, Russ is amazing! We booked Russ in July 17 for our planned Feb18 wedding. Due to Hurricane Irma, we postponed our wedding another year. Russ worked with us every step of the way and had no problem rescheduling our day with us. He was the best MC/DJ we could have asked for. He kept everything running so smoothly (including the best intro ever), played great music, and made sure everyone was having a great time and they all did! Our guests loved Russ as mich as we did.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 15
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 16
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2019

Awesome DJ!

Very fun and professional, was great at moving things a long to make sure all our wants for the night were met. He played great music genres that we requested and even took pictures throughout the night that he shared with us! Highly recommend him if you’re looking for an outgoing and super talented DJ!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 17
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 18
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 19

Ramanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Couldnt ask for more!

From the beginning pre planning to the end of our wedding, our experience with Russ was perfect in every aspect! He was kind, thorough and what a heck of a dance party we had at our wedding! The dance floor was packed 100% of the time,. Russ hit the nail on the head! Highly recommended, you WON'T be disappointed.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Christina L · Married on 02/09/2019

Deserves more than 5 Stars!!

Russ was the perfect MC!!! He was amazing to work with and made our entire wedding even more perfect!! He was fun and personable and made the entire process a breeze!! We couldn't be happier in our decision to hire him for our big day!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Ali · Married on 02/02/2019

DJ Extraordinaire

Russ is a true professional and takes great pride in what he does. Which translates to a fantastic and thoughtful DJ/MC . He is stickler for detail and comes uber prepared which left both my fiancé and I feeling relieved heading into our big day. His energy and enthusiasm were especially appreciated. Our guests were happy and danced the night away. Thank you Russ! We enjoyed every minute of it.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Erin Nugent · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent DJ who made it a great party

Russ was awesome. He listened to us and kept us on task so that our reception ran smoothly. He made it a great party! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 01/23/2019

Beach wedding

Russ was great from booking to the end of the reception. He went above and beyond with planning the timeline to last minute add on in the ceremony. He is great at reading the crowd and keeping the party going until the very last minute.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 20
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing!

If I could give Russ more than 5 stars, I would! He was such an awesome DJ/MC. He's a great communicator, detail oriented, and energetic. He even planned a couple of surprises at my wedding. The mother/son dance was a combination of "You Raise Me Up" and changed to "Jump On It" half-way through, and he also helped my sister (and maid of honor) plan a dance for us instead of the traditional speech.
    Bottom line, book him ASAP!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST 21

Magdalena Moeller · Married on 12/08/2018

I would give 10 stars if I could!

Russ was the best possible DJ from first email communication to the end of the event.
    He was responsive, professional, and made me feel so confident because he truly knows what he’s doing.
    And you know what else? He made sure our guests had the best night ever. We got some unexpected rain right as dancing started and his music choices ensured that our guests were outside dancing and singing and smiling in the rain all night long giving us the most memorable and happy night of our lives. Thank you thank you THANK YOU Russ!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca Almaguer · Married on 11/15/2018

Smooth, fun, and an awesome time!

Russ was simply amazing! He was extremely professional and fun to work with. So much energy and passion for what he does. During our wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor. He was on top of everything, made sure all of our expectations were met. We really felt as if he was part of the family. We are very happy to have chosen Russ and definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Krista Weiss · Married on 11/13/2018

Best wedding DJ ever!

Book Russ ASAP!!! You will not regret it. He is super thoughtful about helping you to accomplish whatever it is you want your night to be! He is very detail oriented and yet still able to be flexible when needed - we had unexpected rain during our ceremony and cocktail hour but he responded immediately and the group didn't notice a gap in the music! He accommodated our music requests (though there were many!) and even invited a co-DJ along for the party so we could have some salsa and merengue in the mix. But that's not all - he also helped me (the bride) set up a musical karaoke surprise for my groom. And he videotaped the whole thing!! The night would not have been the same without him. Thank you Russ!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Diane Fried · Married on 10/28/2018

Russ Ginsberg DJ.

This is my review to the knot

Your Reviews

Pavilion Grille

Our wedding was October 28. Liz recommended a DJ. And event planner. Russ , Russ Ginsberg DJ/MC/HOST was awesome. My dad passed away 2 weeks before and we asked him To make an announcement about no condolences, and he did. He played great music that we chose with him and my husband and I danced all day!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2018

We can't say enough about Russ! He makes sure he understands exactly what type of music you want for your wedding and how involved you want him to be. Our wedding ceremony ran a little bit over because of an intense rain shower, but he made sure to MC our reception perfectly so we had time for toasts, dinner, blessings, and LOTS of dancing! Everyone got out on the dance floor! He was also super involved with us as a couple and you can feel the love he has for sharing these special moments with couples getting married. He wanted to take pictures with us and of us! We couldn't have picked a better DJ to be a part of our wedding at Amara Cay. Thank you Russ!! - Jordan & Alex

Sent on 10/01/2018