Rush Lake Memories Reviews

Rush Lake Memories 5
Rush Lake Memories 6
Rush Lake Memories 7

Lori · Married on 04/27/2019

Attended a graduation party at Rush Lake Memories. What an amazing venue. This is the perfect place for a country wedding. Beautiful vineyard views. There is plenty of room for dancing and socializing inside and a fire pit and large open space outside. I highly recommended Rush Lake Memories.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Nick Peden · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding!

Rush lake memories made our special day perfect! We got married Oct 13th, 2018 and the setting was absolutely beautiful with the fall colors! The service was top notch and you could not ask for nicer people to hell make your special day go smooth! The decorations and outside patio work they have done is astonishing and even has a fire pit to set off the perfect rustic wedding. We had roughly 150 guests and there was more than enough room for everyone to spread out. I would recommend Rush Lake Memories to anybody looking for an amazing venue and great wedding experience!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2018

We had our wedding at Rush Lake Memories on 9/29/18. I could not recommend them ENOUGH. They are so so accommodating and they listen to what you need! We had 4 hours Friday to set up for the wedding and they were super helpful with that process. Anything we needed they were right there! It was extremely nice having a place for the girls to get ready on site as well! The trailer was perfect. More than enough room for everyone. (I had 7 bridesmaids)
    The day of they were available if anything was needed which also was amazing! The guests all had a wonderful time! They loved the venue! The entire day was amazing. Perfect spot for the caterer, the bartenders and the BEST area for everyone to mingle and have a good time.

I would get married here a million times over. Mike and his family are just fantastic people!

Sent on 06/25/2016
    Rush Lake Memories 8
    Rush Lake Memories 9
    Rush Lake Memories 10

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

I just had my wedding last weekend and it was perfect! Would definitely recommend this venue! The owners were very easy to work with and very friendly!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Caitlon · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding was perfect! The owners are very nice and so helpful! They went above and beyond of what they needed to do!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

I attended a wedding at Rush Lake Memories and it was absolutely phenomenal. I have never attended a wedding where I could be dancing on a nice concrete dance floor one minute and then take a few steps outside and enjoy sitting around a relaxing fire. If you are looking for a rustic and charming location for your wedding, this venue is for you. This venue has the little touches that make a wedding one to talk about. The barn itself had ceiling fans to keep the guests cool as well as romantic mason jar lights hung from the ceiling. Located outside there is an amazing bridal suite and an open fire ring, and finally, a superior view of Southwestern Michigan's countryside. The staff was extremely hospitable and I felt completely comfortable the entire time I was at the wedding. I believe that these unique attributes made this venue very deserving of a 5-Star rating.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Susan · Married on 07/21/2018

This is a family run venue and the accommodations were perfect for my wedding. It is beautiful on the inside and out. The owners made sure we had everything we needed and more. We had to move the ceremony inside due to rain and it was beautiful. This is an up and coming venue and you will not regret checking this place out. I instantly fell in love with it and so will you.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

Hands down the perfect place for a wedding!! They are the nicest people get back to you quickly pictures just don't do this place Justice. I am very pleased with everything Mike and Sue worked above and beyond our expectations thank you for making our day wonderful I would recommend Rush Lake memories to anybody who wants to have an outdoor country wedding and reception this place is a must-see. Can't say enough nice things about this place

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Rush Lake Memories 11
    Rush Lake Memories 12
    Rush Lake Memories 13
    Rush Lake Memories 14
    Rush Lake Memories 15

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Mike is such a joy. It amazes me the amount of care and effort he puts into your wedding. It truly makes you feel like you're his only client! Our day was fabulous; we had wonderful weather and utilized their optional corn hole games and had a lovely fire to warm us up in the October night. The barn is decorated beautifully, and Mike does a great job making all of the little details run smoothly, so you don't have to worry about a thing on your actual day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a nice, open, barn space with wonderful decorations, relations, and placement!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Tamara · Married on 10/06/2017

If you are looking for the perfect wedding venue this is your place to book for your special day!
    The beautiful country setting creates a wonderful back drop that holds a feeling of love for the bride and groom! You will find no other like it!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Chellie · Married on 09/02/2017

This is a beautiful venue! My Son and Daughter In Law were recently married here with the wedding outdoors in front of the sunflowers! We were there all day with plenty of entertainment for everyone. Yard Games, Bonfire, Dancing, what an awesome day!!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Brooke · Married on 06/17/2017

Everything I could've imagined, happened! It was perfect for our theme and an awesome place, big enough for our day! We had a great day and appreciate everything they did to make our day great!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Sam · Married on 06/17/2017

My sister got married here, excellent service, venue is BEAUITFUL, perfect for any occasion!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lynn · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow! Just gorgeous! This Chicago girl had never attended a "country chic" venue and this was an amazing first. The sprawling grounds, beautiful countryside and spacious barn are breathtaking! Bet it's stunning after dusk when all lit up. What a beautiful backdrop it was to celebrate and visit with our family. Thanks!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Lynn · Married on 10/08/2016

Sent on 10/01/2016

Harriet · Married on 09/25/2016

Beautiful Farm setting, great parking, pretty building with amenities. Would certainly consider using this venue. Used for 50th Wedding Anniversary for a long time farm family.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Sara · Married on 09/24/2016

This place was absolutely perfect, our family really enjoyed our time here and we will definitely think of it in the future. Beautiful farm setting, plenty of parking, amazing owners. It was a perfect venu!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Tamara · Married on 09/24/2016

I rented this venue for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. Everyone LOVED it!! It is such a beautiful place, beautiful country setting, wildflowers lining the event area, awesome tables and comfortable chairs, nice dance floor, nice bar area. The family who owns the venue is very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend this venue for any event.

Sent on 09/30/2016

If you are looking to have a country setting for your wedding? THIS the place !!! The owners were so easy to work with and helped make our day special. We felt that we really really got our money worth!!! Thanks for the memories!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Amy · Married on 09/05/2015

I had a great experience here at Rush Lake Memories. My fiance and I were the first couple to have our wedding here. This venue was the perfect venue for a country setting. All of my guests had so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and what an amazing time they had. On the day of my wedding it was 92 degrees and with all the sliding doors on the barn and the ceiling fans, there was a wonderful breeze going through. We had a fire at night and it was the perfect setting.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Camille · Married on 09/05/2015

I attended a wedding here, and as someone that works in the wedding industry, this is a great location to host a wedding or any event! If you are looking for a quiet, country setting with gorgeous views, this is the place. There is great outdoor space for parking, cocktail hour with a fire pit, and a separate barn for catering. There is also a ceremony spot on site with gorgeous background views! The barn seats a huge amount of people perfect for up to any size! Definitely the way to go if you want something affordable, and to have a laid back country feel!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Andrew · Married on 07/22/2016

I recently booked an event at Rush Lake Memories and was completely blown away by how friendly and accommodating they were in addressing all my family's needs and concerns. From start to finish the entire event went very smooth, with no distractions to take away from my family's special day. The staff at Rush Lake Memories definitely surpassed my expectations. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a fun and relaxing gathering.

Sent on 07/27/2016