Runway Foto Reviews

11 | Mahopac, NY

11 Reviews for Runway Foto

• Alexandra

Alexandra Ciaccio · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing photos and video!

Working with Runway Foto was an absolute pleasure! My husband and I spent long hours researching photographers and videographers. Runway Foto's portfolio blew us away and an added bonus they provided photo and video together! The pictures we saw on their Instagram were full of natural light and incorporated beautiful poses that showed the true essence of love in couple's photos. Throughout the whole process, Dominic was professional always making himself available if we had questions and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. On the day of the wedding Dominic, Steven, Pil, and Jose were positive, upbeat, and really set the mood of the bridal party from the start of the day. They were great at noticing the little details and fixing the dresses and flowers making sure all the photos and videos came out flawlessly. They took a lot of posed shots and candids really taking into account our requests from the beginning of the process while also keeping it fun. They moved seamlessly throughout the action of the wedding and kept their humor throughout the day which kept the groom and I happy and laughing. We had the most amazing wedding experience and a huge contributor was having Runway Foto doing the photos and video! We are so happy and can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Adrienne Kozloski · Married on 08/31/2018

Mirtuono/Kozloski Wedding

The team at Runway Foto was spectacular to us! They really understand the flow of your wedding day and made sure to get every shot looking perfect. Our experience with Runway Foto was a very professional and fun one. I would use them again without a doubt

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sara · Married on 03/16/2018

Huge thank you to Christina, Steven, Chuck and Michael! What a great team and beautiful shots. They are professional, kind and have great personalities. We are so happy we booked them for our wedding day!!!! THANK YOU GUYS!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2016

Christina is the best, she makes your life so much easier. She plans everything and is your main contact. The photographers and videographers are outstanding, and incredibly professional. These guys have it down pat. They know what shots to get, they know where to go, and they know that while you want the best photo's you also have guests to see. Not once did I feel like they were too much. They were there getting the best pictures, even if it meant being trampled on by my guests. Top notch service.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Piera · Married on 09/17/2016

Runway Foto, what an amazing team of photographers and videographers!
    Cristina was the first person we met who was able to set up everything we wanted for our wedding. I gave her all our ideas and she was able to make our wishes come true. September 17,2016 was our wedding day!
    She was amazing! Always replies to emails texts and voice calls never did I have to wait to hear from her. She helped make all the planning stress free and easy!
    After meeting Cristina she was able to set us up with perfect team that met me and Dominick’s personality.
    We all cliqued immediately when we all met.
    Giovani and Steven and the whole crew : all five of them!
    Very professional yet fun. I cannot wait to see the pictures so I can make another review.
    We never felt overwhelmed and had just a great time with them!
    Our wedding day was a total dream and Runway Foto captured every moment. If you are a bride looking for top quality in truly magnificent wedding photos that would rival a spread in Vanity Fair, do yourself a favor and book them!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 08/20/2016

Runway Foto did an AMAZING job at our recent wedding! We used them for both photography and videography. Steve, Ron, and Dom (photographers), and Jose (videographer) were so personable and have a great eye for shooting such unique, beautiful pictures/videos. They really pay such attention to detail which makes it so special! They were always promptly on time to each destination; we had personally wanted to be able to take time to relax and enjoy our cocktail hour and they worked so well on making sure we stuck to the schedule and made it there on time. They were awesome at making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed, and they really helped us and our entire bridal party have so much fun taking pictures! They were also all over the dance floor, catching special candid moments and making sure they also snapped posed pictures of the guests! They were so accommodating with everything, and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better group of photographers/videographers! They made the day so special and we are so grateful we had them to capture every moment for us! I would highly recommend Runway Foto to any bride and groom :)

Sent on 08/22/2016

Adrianna · Married on 05/16/2015

Runway foto did an amazing job for our recent wedding and I would highly recommend them for your big day too ! They were on time the morning of the wedding and went above and beyond to get the most beautiful shots all day long . They were easy to work with and always available for questions. My wedding photos and video exceeded our expectations, we were so blown away by the number of pictures and how amazing the video was! Thank you all again !

Sent on 10/06/2015

Runway Foto's reply:

Congratulations guys!!! We had a great time working with you both. We wish you years of health and happiness <3

Mary · Married on 01/10/2015

It's all in the name. Absolute perfection. Ron is highly recommended. We have had so many complements on our photos.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Hey Mary,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to capture your wedding! We had a blast working with you both xoxo

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2014

The pictures taken from Runway Foto came out beautifully! The photographers were so nice and friendly, took all the pictures we asked for, and stuck with us the whole day. Pictures, in my opinion, are one of the most important parts of the wedding, and I am so happy I went with Runway Foto.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Hi Melissa,

We stand in agreement, the day comes and goes but images and videos are the memories that last. We take pride in capturing detailed quality images and delivering the beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness, congratulations :)

Thank you to John and all of the staff at Runway Foto. From the very beginning there was quick response to every email and phone call. They were very knowledgeable to how the day would unfold, which left us plenty of time to take photographs and join our cocktail hour and greet our guest. We had fun with John and the staff laughing and posing, I feel as though they really captured our true to life personality's in every photograph. We had a rather large routie bridal party which they kept attentive and in order through out the day (a special thanks for that). During the reception, every time I turned around they were there to capture every happy, funny moment. The album was stunning. Our parents friends and family were thrilled with the quality of the album. I will definitely recommend Runway Foto and will be using them for futre events.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Runway Foto's reply:

Thank you both for letting us be apart of your wedding. We really enjoyed working with you both in capturing all the memories of the day.

Brenda · Married on 05/20/2017

3.4
      2.0
      3.5
      3.5

Had a little issues getting in touch with Christina. It took a few phone calls and messages to finally get in touch with. Customer service and communication could improve. But my photographer and assistant were great. They made everything fun and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted the day of.

Sent on 05/31/2017