Rudy&Marta Photography Reviews

Rudy&Marta Photography 7
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 01/17/2019

The best investment!

Rudy & Marta are a powerhouse couple that literally leave your breatheless with their talent. My husband and I struggled with choosing the right photographer because I work in the industry and there are a lot of great options out there. HOWEVER Rudy and Marta are hands down the best decision we made while planning our wedding. They made everything so easy as if we were not even being photographed and the photos came out better than we could have ever imagined. Rudy and Marta truly exceeded our expectations and we are so happy they were able to be apart of our special day!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Rudy&Marta Photography 20
    Rudy&Marta Photography 21
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/29/2018

Rudy and Marta are incredible!

Rudy and Marta were such a joy to work with. They were professional, prompt, personable, and on top of everything all day long. We have been to many wedding where it seemed like the photographers were always in the way because they were taking pictures and getting the shots but Rudy and Marta were amazing at getting every shot while not being noticed and we mean that as the highest compliment. We would 100% recommend Rudy and Marta to any couple searching for a photographer!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2018

Rudy and Marta are the best!

We were so glad we chose Rudy and Marta to capture our special day! They made it fun and we had an absolute blast working with them! Looking forward to taking many more photos with them in the future! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

Fun to work with

Obvious talent aside, Rudy and Marta were just really fun to work with! They are extremely good at making you feel relaxed and at ease so that your photos come out looking natural and not forced. Our engagement photos were just a taste of what was to come. Although I have only seen a few photos from the wedding I already know they are going to be fantastic. Rudy even went above and beyond in order to capture moments during our ceremony and we really appreciated it. They are very artistic and experienced so you don’t have to worry about shopping around for sample poses or pictures because they have you covered and will personalize it for you. That being said, they did ask if there were any pictures in particular that we wanted and gladly accommodated our special requests. Would love to work with this amazing couple in the future! But I don’t plan on getting married again any time soon.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Rudy&Marta Photography 22
    Rudy&Marta Photography 23
    Rudy&Marta Photography 24
    Rudy&Marta Photography 25
    Rudy&Marta Photography 26
    Rudy&Marta Photography 27

Nathalie · Married on 05/26/2018

Rudy & Marta Photography was the very FIRST vendor we booked a year and a half before our wedding. It was absolutely the BEST DECISION we made. From our initial conversations, booking, engagement session in Winter Park, our wedding day in Massachusetts, and our Day After Session - Rudy and Marta went above and beyond for us. They are amazing at photography and really captured everything we wanted in our experiences together. They were so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable every step of the way, and really felt like friends going through the wedding planning process with us. They were very responsive (emails/phone calls/text messages), professional, fun, and just have amazing quality work that we trusted. Their website and client portal made everything very simple and easy for us. They were even helpful with giving us pointers on what to focus on during our planning process and gave great recommendations for other vendors. They were so excited about the opportunity to photograph our Ipswich Massachusetts Wedding and that meant so much to us. Looking at our photos now, we cant believe all the little details they captured. They brought out the beauty in every corner of our ceremony and reception venues. As bride and groom, we didn't get to see everything the day of the wedding. Once we received our photos from Rudy & Marta, we were able to relive that day and see just how happy we and all our family and friends were. Our parents and bridal and groom party found them great and fun to work with and the amount of beautiful photos left us in awe. We put so much hard-work into our day and our wedding photos helped us realize just how worth it everything truly was from start to finish. Thank you Rudy & Marta! You are beyond awesome in every way!

N&J 05/26/18 Wedding

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/03/2018

Rudy and Marta..where do I start? I was referred to this fantastic duo by our videographers and I am soo blessed that they did so! The moment I sent them an inquiry, Rudy asked if he could give me a call. We talked for about an hour and it couldn’t have been more natural! Rudy made me feel so comfortable in our decision that I couldn’t wait to work with the two of them! First came our engagement pictures. Travis and I are two people who don’t like to be in front of a camera or have any attention on us, period. We didn’t know what to expect from our first ever “shoot”. Rudy and Marta make it SO easy…….at times, we even forgot they were there! For our big day we couldn’t wait to see the two of them again! This time, no nerves. We knew our first experience was absolutely perfect and they wouldn’t fail to do the same exact thing again. They made us pros ;) haha, just kidding. But working with these two was an absolute pleasure. I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing team to capture our special day than Rudy & Marta. The two of them are absolutely incredible and so much fun to be around! Two of the sweetest, most fun people you’ll ever meet! They are absolutely world class. And we do not hesitate to recommend them to capture any and all of your special moments!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Rudy & Marta were awesome! My husband and I are so happy with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out! I would recommend them!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katey · Married on 04/07/2017

Absolutely amazing wedding photos!! We were 100% happy in our choice to hire Rudy and Marta for our wedding photography. They are very fun and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend. Won't be disappointed. Price is reasonable too. Thanks Rudy and Marta! - Katey & Magdiel

Sent on 06/25/2017

Colby · Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Rudy & Marta. From the moment we met them at a wedding show, we fell in love with them as people and their work that we saw was amazing. From our initial meeting they made us feel special. They are so professional and easy to work with. They make the wedding process so easy! From the minute they arrived at the wedding venue they were so helpful and just made everyone feel at ease. They truly made everyone at the wedding feel special. They never felt in the way like I hear so many photographers can. We also used their Photo Booth which was so much fun! Everyone that didn't want to dance had something to do. The Photo Booth attendant was great as well. I really can't wait for other events so we can use them again!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Sulay · Married on 12/18/2016

There are many photographers out there to choose from, what we found is Rudy and Marta are not just photographers, they are artists, photographers with an artistic flair.  When you make your final decision for a photographer ask yourself this, do you want a photographer or an artist for your wedding day?  From start to finish, Rudy and Marta have been incredible. Their work speaks for itself. We have had a great experience from start to finish. We can't wait to use them again in our 25th anniversary.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2016

Rudy and Marta are simply amazing! They are super down to earth and easy to talk to. I love how they make you feel super comfortable in all of the pictures they take. I also like how they don't make you do those cheesy typical pictures that everyone else does! Would recommend them in a heartbeat! Their photos are gorgeous and very artsy!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Kellen · Married on 07/22/2016

Rudy and Marta were very easy to work with. It also helps that they are a husband and wife team who have been through this whole process not that long ago and can help ease any fears. Would recommend them without a doubt!

Sent on 12/01/2016

susan · Married on 07/02/2016

Rudy did a great job for my family reunion! Definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Rudy&Marta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Susan! It was fun working with you and your family!

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2016

Rudy and Marta were an excellent choice when deciding on the perfect photographers for our wedding. My now husband and I are very go with the flow and ALWAYS enjoy a good time. We wanted our wedding to be a fun party for everyone with drinking, dancing, and laughter. Rudy and Marta just “got” us and were able to translate it into our photos. They were able to capture the essence and flavor of our personalities and the ease of our special day. They were not only able to catch candid moments with us and our friends and family, but used the natural lighting (we had an outdoor wedding) to give a sparkling glow to every single picture. Marta was a fly on the wall while I was in the bridal suite getting dolled up with all of my bridesmaids. I felt very comfortable and at ease the hours leading up to the ceremony because of Marta’s calming nature. After the ceremony, Rudy had a drink in hand and plate of hor d’oeuvres ready for me. Now that’s what I call service! My only complaint about this duo, is we had too many beautiful options to choose from. It has been very difficult to narrow down for our album. I highly recommend Rudy and Marta when documenting the memories you will have forever.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Gabriella · Married on 02/27/2016

Rudy and Marta are heaven sent! They were the best photographers we could have chosen, they make you and you’re guests feel comfortable. They shot our engagement photoshoot and flew with us to Puerto Rico to shoot our wedding and day after shoot and the pictures came out phenomenal. They are so creative, down to earth and are welcoming to try any fun new ideas you have. They truly capture the essence of your big day and all the emotions. I HIGHLY HIGLY recommend using them for you big day!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Rudy&Marta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Gabi! Both sides of your family are ridiculously fun! You and Gabe were so much fun to work with. And your mom is so sweet! Could we do it all over again?!

Ashley · Married on 02/07/2016

A wedding is a culmination of many choices, and your photographer is one of the most important choices you will make (other than the groom, of course). I don't enjoy having my picture taken, so finding a photographer I felt comfortable with was one of my top priorities. When I met Rudy at the Winter Park Wedding Expo, I knew I would be in good hands. He knows how to make you feel at ease, and that's the best you can hope for from the person capturing your most special day! Upon meeting Marta, my husband I knew we were making the right choice. Who better to photograph your love than this sweet husband and wife duo? They were kind, involved, and reassuring during the nerve wracking moments before the ceremony. They made sure we had all of our necessary shots and did some beautiful things with lighting and the gorgeous scenery of our venue. My favorite part was all the candid shots they got of our friends and family enjoying the reception! Rudy and Marta, thanks for being such an important part of our special day! Your services were one of the best choices we've ever made! I hope to use your services again one day!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jason · Married on 02/07/2016

Chemistry and being comfortable with your photographer are extremely important aspects when hiring a wedding photographer. Upon meeting Rudy & Marta, my wife and I were instantly at ease. Rudy & Marta had a way of making you feel like they weren't there at the right moments, while they did amazing work and captured our perfect day. Their familiarity with local venues and great spots for taking unique and interesting photos was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. And there's just something special about having a married couple capture your day, they understand your nerves and are able to help you through it. We'd highly recommend Rudy & Marta.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Bailey · Married on 02/06/2016

Rudy and Marta did such an amazing job for both our engagement session and wedding! While at one of the many bridal shows I got the pleasure of meeting Rudy and Marta. I immediately loved their work. They were so easy to talk to and connect with. Unlike other vendors at these shows, they didn’t push me to make a decision or try to sell me something; they simply tried to find out what I wanted and how they could provide that. I took the information home to my husband and he instantly knew this was the photographers for us! We contacted them and immediately started planning our engagement session (which was defiantly one Rudy hadn’t heard of). It was at a “fish camp” where my husband duck hunts. This was the lake where we got engaged. We knew with the beautiful lake, large trees and docks it could create some beautiful photos! The engagement session was hot but worth it! We fell in love with our photos and were so excited for our wedding and to see what they could do at our wedding!! On our wedding day we had what no bride or groom wanted… it rained. One Thursday and Friday there was 0% chance, by Saturday it poured. Rudy and Marta really captured the beauty and love of this day even through the rain! We couldn’t be happier with how our “rainy day” pictures came out! We are so blessed that we choose Rudy and Marta as our photographers and cannot wait to use them in the future for other special events.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lisha · Married on 01/17/2016

Great team! Very attentive, professional, and overall amazing dynamic duo. Very happy with my photos, will definitely be booking with Rudy and Marta for future special events!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Gaby · Married on 12/05/2015

Rudy and Marta are completely wonderful. I fell in love with the way that they captured couples through their photography. They really try to capture the couple as natural as possible which gave us the freedom to be ourself however goofy or awkward we may have felt. Rudy & Marta were passionate about capturing our wedding and all our artistic ideas. We felt even more excited about our day because of the excitement they showed with getting to be a part of it. We are so blessed and thankful that Rudy & Marta were able to be a part of our day. They made sure we not only felt comfortable but helped with any small details that were needed. They connected with my family and interacted with my guests which allowed me to feel comfortable and like they were part of the party as well. We are so thankful that we got this opportunity not only to work with Rudy & Marta but to become their friends. We see a long friendship ahead with many more fun photo shoots to come over the years. Beyond any thing else -- hiring them was the best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Rudy & Marta are not only talented, amazing, and professional photographers, but they are also people that you feel can be your friend! My now husband :) and I can be a little camera shy, but during our engagement shoot they made us feel totally comfortable because they are so down to earth. We love the way they compose their photos and that is why we originally booked them, but after our engagement session, we hit it off with them and were SO glad we chose them! We are by no means the most beautiful people, but they make you feel like a million bucks and you'd be surprised at how beautiful your pictures will turn out! For our wedding this past Saturday, it was Rudy & Jessica who was filling in for Marta (who just gave birth-congratulations!!!), and she was equally as awesome. We had a great time with them and are so excited to see our wedding photos. We have full confidence in them that they are amazing and 100% recommend Rudy+Marta and Jessica. Also, after our wedding ceremony it was pretty hectic with family and friends pulling us from all directions to take pictures with us, but they were professional and cool about the situation. We love you guys!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Rudy & Marta Photography has amazingly stunning photos. They are so kind and heart felt. They are open to reccomendations. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Rudy&Marta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for that kind review. We sincerely appreciate it! :-)

Natasha · Married on 02/22/2015

We are so thankful for meeting Rudy and Marta!

We planned a destination wedding in Orlando at Harry P. Leu Gardens (We are from Las Vegas) and whether it was via email correspondence with my wife or meeting in person; our comfort level with them grew with each interaction.

They not only captured our moments (engagement/wedding) but they extended themselves in ways that affirmed why we chose them as our photographers. They even affirmed our love for one another on our special day!

For example, on our wedding day while preparing myself for our ceremony in the groom's room, I asked my best man where the boutonnieres were. He did not know, but Rudy said, I'll find them and allowed us to finish preparing while he fetched them! He came back with our boutonnieres! His act was one less thing we had to worry about and it made a major impression on me, my friends and our family! Speaking of family, I can't count how many times our family asked them to take a picture with a cell phone! They never complained once!

At any rate, I ultimately left the groom's room with a calming spirit of confidence knowing that my wife and I were meant to be that day and I cannot thank them enough! We left our wedding amazed at how everything fell into place for us and it was due in part to their efforts! We will never forget the connection we made with them! Our experience working with them could not have been scripted. Their service and contributions were surreal and they made our day so much more memorable! We are so grateful for them! Rudy and Marta thank you and God bless you both! - Manny and Natasha

Sent on 02/28/2015

Rudy&Marta Photography's reply:

You two are remarkably sweet. Everything that we mentioned that day was nothing but the truth. I feel like I am extremely lucky to have found Marta and have her in my life. I only wish that other people experience that love and joy between them and another person. Manny you're so lucky to have found Natasha and vice-versa. Your family was a blast. I couldn't have asked for a more sincere group of people. Natasha's dad seriously made me choke up. Marta teared up when Kristen was making her toast. Thank you so much for allowing us to capture your day and preserve those memories for the future. We wish you two nothing but the best!

-Rudy&Marta

Etnita · Married on 10/09/2014

Booking Rudy and Marta Photography as our photographers for our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. We are so happy with our pictures and how they turned out. We both had no doubt even before we received them that we would love them all.
    My husband and I have very large families. Unfortunately, we could not afford a huge wedding and invite them all, so we chose to have a very small (25 guest) intimate wedding. Our wedding included immediate family and a couple of close friends only. Even though not everyone was on our guest list, we still wanted to be able to share our wedding with all of our loved ones and we have been able to do so through our pictures.
    Two of the most common comments people have said to me about our pictures are:
    1. "They are beautiful. Your photographers did a great job" and
    2. "looking through the pictures makes me feel like i was right there with you".
    How could i ask for anything more. Rudy and Marta were a blast to work with. They were flexible, professional, innovative, always available and super easy to talk to. My husband and I feel like we gained 2 new friends through this process.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Rudy&Marta Photography's reply:

Etnita, thank you so much for the review. It was seriously awesome being able to be a part of your wedding. Marta and I had a great time working with you all and witnessing the union of two families. Thinking of that ceremony will always bring a smile to my face. I'm excited for you, Abe, and Sydney. There are so many cool adventures to come!

Etnita · Married on 05/24/2014

Booking Rudy and Marta Photography is the best decision I have made for my wedding, hands down. From the first email I have ever sent they have been super attentive and help. They are so incredibly talented yet super humble and easy-going. We have already shot our engagement session with them and are in LOVE with our pictures. They traveled with us back to the exact spot in St. Augustine we were engaged at and took the most amazing pictures I have ever been in....ever!
    If you are looking for a set of photographer for your event...you need to just give these 2 a call. Trust me... You will be as happy as we are.

Sent on 07/27/2014