Rudy C Productions Reviews

Rudy C Productions 5
Rudy C Productions 6
Rudy C Productions 7

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2017

Upon first meeting Rudy, my now husband and I knew we needed to have him DJ our wedding. Being music fanatics ourselves, we knew choosing the best DJ would be a challenging task. Rudy did not disappoint. His responsiveness, professionalism and overall enthusiasm was nothing short but spectacular. Leading up to our wedding reception, Rudy provided us with detailed instructions but gave us a lot of room for our creativity which we found to be rare when searching for vendors. I knew going into our wedding, Rudy had a plan to deliver and that he did. Our guests RAVED about the music. He incorporated his own mixing style which the crowd loved. I don't think my husband and I ever left the dance floor. Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so much fun, Rudy!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/23/2017

Rudy helped make our wedding spectacular! He was very responsive and flexible while the wedding was going on, letting us change the initial timeline during the wedding when we wanted to wait for certain things. He was great at keeping the party going, and he gave us CDs of our songs after the night was over. I would highly recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jonathan · Married on 06/10/2017

Excellent experience. Rudy was great. Dance floor was full all night. Well priced for the quality of his services.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Rudy was a phenomenal DJ. Everyone said the music was so much fun and that they had an amazing time. We would highly recommend Rudy to anybody- he responds within 24 hours, he's extremely accommodating, professional, and is willing to take an extensive song list and play whatever music you want at your wedding. He also burned us a CD with our top wedding songs we chose throughout the night- he really does go above and beyond.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2017

Rudy was so helpful, professional, and fun! He made sure everything went perfectly and everyone had a wonderful time! Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Galina · Married on 05/27/2017

We booked Rudy for our June 10th 2017 wedding. He did an excellent job playing music we liked for both our cocktail hour and wedding reception. Where he improvised he did so excellently. The Dance Floor was packed all night. He also did our up lighting and provided audio equipment for our ceremony (at different venue). His services were an excellent value and we are truly grateful we chose him for our special day. We would highly recommend him to other couples looking for a top notch DJ!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/20/2017

I got married this past weekend 5.20.17, and booked Rudy as my dj. I knew the second I met him at the bridal expo that he would be the perfect fit for my event. Rudy is so kind, accommodating, and really worked to help make my day match the vision I had in my head. He helped to guide me through the process of organizing my reception to ensure it ran smoothly as possible, and the day of, it was the definition of perfect. The music for my ceremony was amazing, and timed just right. During our reception Rudy really got our guests involved and helped to keep the night moving along. I was a very indecisive bride, so having Rudy there to guide me, and letting him control most of the music played during the reception really helped to keep me relaxed, and allowed me to focus on other things. His choices were perfect, and all of my guests loved the music, and danced almost the whole night! I cannot thank Rudy enough for helping to make my day special, and even better than I imagined!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Andrew · Married on 04/21/2017

We found and contacted Rudy on WeddingWire and within one day we had a response from him. Rudy made the entire process so easy and stress free. We met with Rudy about a year and a half out from our wedding date and booked him after our first meeting. Between booking him a year and a half early and the actual wedding day, Rudy kept in contact with us on several occasions, and was responsive every time we reached out to him.

Rudy gave us a sheet with examples of specific music and songs that are the top rated songs for each part of the wedding. He also gave us a sheet that gave a general outline for a timeline or he said we can completely customize it the way we want.

We also used Rudy for our uplighting. The uplighting was a bonus since our wedding was during the off seasons, but we paid a small additional fee to double the amount of uplighting since we had a huge reception. The price for 16 uplights was very very reasonable and it looked fantastic. We gave Rudy our 2 wedding colors that matched our theme and he matched the uplighting perfectly.

The day of the wedding Rudy was awesome as usual. He double and triple checked that name pronunciations and other small details were correct. Even after we submitted our final itinerary, we asked Rudy to change a few things within seconds of when he needed to do it, and he nailed it perfectly. He kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long and in the days following our reception, so many people gave complements on the DJ services.

Rudy interacted with our guests well, the music played kept everyone (of all generations) entertained. He took requests from guests as we discussed and played every song that we asked him to specifically. He also didn't play any of the songs that we had on our "please do not play" list.

I wouldn't hesitate to use Rudy for any DJ services and I would highly recommend him for a great DJ at a great price. You cannot go wrong.

Thanks again Rudy!
    Andrew & Samantha Zajac

Sent on 05/05/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/01/2017

I would definitely recommend booking with Rudy! He was a pleasure to work with! I received nothing but compliments from all my guests on how awesome he was! He was professional and was able to even accommodate the changes we did the day of our wedding! You won't be disappointed with Rudy!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Rudy c is absolutely amazing !!!! From the very first phone call I felt a instant connection. So easy going, easy to talk to, gives great suggestions and listens to exactly what you want. For every meeting he is so prompt and will work with you on a location that is convienent for you as well as a time and date. I felt so confident and relaxed that Rudy was going to give us an amazing dj experience for our big day! Rudy was so organized throughout the entire process. On our wedding day I was blown away with how he was prompt, organized and how energetic he was. Given the fact that our wedding was at aria in the big ballroom where the acoustics for sound could be a bit challenging, the music sound quality was perfect and clear ! He kept people on the dance floor all night long, passed out our glow sticks, made announcements along the night and played all of our favorite songs!!!!!! I could not have picked a better dj for our wedding and would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Rudy c for your next event! You will not be disappointed. And as a bonus..... at the end of the night he surprised us with 2 cds with specials songs from our wedding playlist! What a wonderful surprise and special token from our special day. Thank you Rudy c for making our wedding so incredibly special and a night that we will never forget!!! Your flawless!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Dekyi · Married on 03/12/2017

Rudy C! Where do I begin? From our first meeting to our last song of the night, Rudy has been nothing short of amazing! He went above and beyond every step of the wedding process and ensured that we were always happy and satisfied. I was hesitant at first about hiring him since we had a multi-cultural/interfaith wedding but Rudy is very culturally mindful, knows his Bollywood music and even had some recommendations for us on the dance floor! Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I would without a doubt recommend him to every single person looking for a DJ for their wedding. Rudy, thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Rudy did an awesome job for our wedding on 12/23/16 at Aria in Prospect, CT. He constantly checked in with me to make sure everything was running smoothly and going according to plan. Rudy is an awesome person to work with and the music was awesome!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

Look no further if you want a DJ who knows his stuff and is down to earth. Rudy was so easy to talk to and really helped us plan our wedding day easily. We were able to take his suggestions and mold our day to get the most out of the limited time we had. Rudy had a great mix of songs that got everyone dancing and was able to incorporate all of our traditions during the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

Booking Rudy C was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Rudy was very helpful from the first time we met with him to the last few moments of our wedding. He supplied us with lists of suggested song choices for the introductions and special dances. These were helpful starting points. Rudy was quick to respond to emails and was always wiling to meet to discuss the details. He went above and beyond to assist my dad and I with our father/daughter dance. Rudy made a mix of my selected songs for our dance. It was a huge hit! Rudy also kept the dance floor rocking all night! Several guests commented on how great the music was the entire evening. My sister went on to book him for her wedding! Rudy comes highly recommended and it was a pleasure working with him.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Audrey · Married on 10/29/2016

I got married on October 29th and was so incredibly happy with Rudy's DJing! He was professional, SO incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and the music was amazing! He catered to my style of music and even gave amazing suggestions for the reception and ceremony, most of which I ended up using! I would recommend Rudy to anyone looking to have an amazing time and be stress free throughout the planning process!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/16/2016

Rudy is an excellent, experienced DJ who was a joy to work with. He met my husband and me well before the wedding and asked us what sort of music we were interested in. We wanted to be flexible about what was going to be played at the wedding, save for a few key songs, so we left a lot of the discretion up to Rudy. We made it clear that we were not interested in stereotypical song choices (like "YMCA" or "Shout"), and Rudy did a great job with accommodating that. The music he chose for our cocktail party and dinner was classy and relaxed, while the dance music he selected was so effective that people were dancing before we even planned for them to be doing so. He also took a bunch of requests, both from us and our guests, and all of them were successful, so he has good judgment on that front. We'd wholeheartedly recommend Rudy for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • F

Farnosh · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do I even begin with Rudy? I knew that I had found the perfect vendor when he hugged my mom at the bridal expo we met at, out of pure excitement for my wedding. From the day that we booked him, he has been nothing short of absolutely amazing and extremely patient with me. Throughout planning my wedding, Rudy became like one of my best friends. He constantly checked in on me and asked me how I was doing, told me not to stress out and if there's anything that he can help with (even non-DJ or music related) to reach out to him. He even referred me to the Photo Booth company that we ended up using for our wedding which was a huge hit with all of our guests!

I was slightly nervous about the music because my family is from Iran and we are very particular about the music because we love dancing so much! I gave a list of Iranian songs to Rudy to mix in with American songs and the quality of his mixes completely exceeded my expectations! Rudy is not the typical wedding DJ who just plays music from an iPod, he actually had his mixers with him at my wedding and I saw him mixing while he was DJing! I am not exaggerating when I say that every single seat in the banquet hall was empty because everyone was out on the dance floor. To the point where even my photographer said that he had never seen a wedding like this where not one person was sitting down!

During some of the things that couples may find awkward such as the bouquet toss or the garter toss or the cake cutting, Rudy was there by our side walking us through everything making us feel comfortable cracking jokes and really just added to the great time that we were having. I promise you that you will not be disappointed with Rudy C productions for your wedding or any other of event!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2016

Awesome to work with! Made our night a lot of fun!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Griffin · Married on 09/30/2016

Rudy was such a great DJ for our wedding. He was so honest, helpful and fun to work with!! He understood us as a couple and exactly what we wanted in our music for the wedding our right away and played all the music we wanted to hear and more! I would highly recommend him for weddings and all other events!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/25/2016

Rudy was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and it was because of Rudy! The DJ makes the party special and fun, Rudy was not only attentive, he listened to what we wanted and delivered it for us! I know Rudy other than as a DJ and he is truely an amazing person! If anyone is need of an awesome time with an awesome DJ I would only recommend Rudy!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding was amazing and mostly thanks to Rudy! He was fun, energetic and played the best music to get everyone dancing! He followed exactly what we wanted and made the night unforgettable! I would highly recommend him to all! He is actually going to be doing my sister wedding as well since our entire family loved him!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Amy · Married on 09/16/2016

Great DJ, played almost every song we requested. Very down to earth and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to ensure that your wedding day is seamless and is filled with great music, fun and laughter - then Rudy C Productions is the way to go! There aren't enough good things I can say about Rudy! He was so attentive and helpful through out the whole planning process. There was never a time where he didn't answer one of my many questions!
    Our wedding was a bit different and we had a lot of Ukrainian/Russian traditions we wanted to include in the reception for entertainment. Rudy went through all the details with us, learned how to pronounce all the tough names perfectly and announced each one flawlessly. We had a strict timeline and he stuck to it to the minute to make sure we got to include all our traditions through out the evening.
    I was honestly surprised by how many of my guests were up and dancing the WHOLE evening. This speaks volumes to Rudy's ability to read the crowd's vibes and pick his music accordingly so that everyone just can't help but get up and dance!!
    Overall, I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience with my wedding DJ. Rudy truly went above and beyond every step of the way. He is an amazing person to now know and it was a pleasure to work with him. We really lucked out finding Rudy C Productions :)

Sent on 09/25/2016

Justine · Married on 09/03/2016

Rudy was the BEST! We were dancing all night!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Anastasia · Married on 08/27/2016

We are so happy that we went with Rudy for our big day! From the first introduction email to our last thank yous, Rudy was extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process. Rudy met with us early on in the planning process and gave us a great overview of his services and answered all of our questions. After we put in our deposit, Rudy was there for us the entire time through email and phone calls and provided suggestions as we got closer to our big day. He provided us with a template for putting together a timeline for the wedding day as well as music suggestions. Rudy went above and beyond by coming with me to the venue a few months before the wedding day to do a walk through and figure out where he would set up the speakers and DJ booth to make sure that he was able to provide sound for both the ceremony outside and then the reception inside. Rudy did a detailed phone call of the entire wedding day with us the week of the wedding, where we spent an hour going through each detail and Rudy allowed us to feel at ease that he knew exactly the vision of everything we were going for. Not only that, but Rudy also attended our rehearsal to make sure that our bridal party knew how to enter and what musical cues to listen for. The day of the wedding, Rudy did not disappoint - everything went so smoothly and Rudy kept us on the dance floor all night! He was able to work seamlessly through the ceremony, cocktail hour, and into the reception. He is extremely organized, friendly, and truly wants to make your big day as special and perfect as it can be. We are so happy that we were able to work with Rudy and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ that can effortlessly run an entire wedding day! Thank you Rudy!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2016