Rudy C Productions Reviews

Rudy C Productions 7
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond

Rudy was seriously morning short of amazing. He always made himself available for questions, and even worked with me with payments. My entire wedding has raved about his music. From 25 year olds to 80 year old everyone enjoyed him. He had great energy and was a ton of fun. Thank you so unbelievably much for everything you did for us Rudy, the night wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Jamie · Married on 01/19/2019

Rudy was great!

Setting out to find the perfect DJ was difficult, and my fiancé and I were overwhelmed by all the main stream DJs out there. But Rudy stood out. He did not try and "sell himself" like the others, he was casual, attentive, and extremely upbeat. He gave great recommendations and let us know what to expect. At our wedding, there were no hiccups, and he kept everyone going! I had comments that he was really good. Song selection was perfect -- great mix and never hung too long on a genre. He really knows how to read the entire crowd. Almost everyone was out of their seats. He definitely had this Bride and Groom on the dance floor or walking around dancing with people. OH! and I must recommend the up lighting, made the experience that much better! I would save yourself the search, go with Rudy.

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome to work with!

Rudy was so easy to work with and so accommodating! I was initially impressed with his professionalism - from the first meeting it was clear that he had experience, knew what he was doing and had all the right things in place (contract, insurance, etc). He was really easy to work with - especially in the final few days before our wedding. I'm so pleased with his services and would definitely recommend him or use him again. Thanks Rudy for making this part of our wedding planning so easy!! :)

Sarah · Married on 11/24/2018

Rudy C productions

Rudy C was amazing to work with and very professional. He was attentive to our requests through out the night and made sure to keep everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing dj!

Rudy would respond to my emails and text messages within 24 hours of sending them. He met with us a few times to plan out our wedding and make it everything we dreamed of! He is a great DJ; very professional and good at his work.

Savannah · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding DJ

Rudy was fabulous! We gave him a list of songs to play and he did every one, and was respectful of the songs we didn’t want to hear too. Great DJ, he got the party going. My husband and I were so happy with him and you won’t be disappointed! Thank you, Rudy!! It was a blast, I wish we can do it all over again!

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Rudy was absolutely amazing!

We met Rudy at a friend's wedding last year and once we started planning our wedding, he was the first person we reached out to. He did such an amazing job with our day. Everything went smoothly and even when a few things needed to change order, Rudy was ready to go without any issues. He felt out the crowd to see what they liked for music and made sure that everything on our must play list was played (and nothing on our do not play list was played either!). Rudy's energy and dedication was perfect and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you Rudy! :)

anthony · Married on 09/29/2018

We got married last Saturday, 9/29/18!!! The wedding was held at the Webb Barn in Old Wethersfield, CT and Rudy C was our DJ. We had planned this wedding for about a year and a half and really wanted to have a great celebration with our guests and felt that Rudy would be the best DJ to make that happen. From the beginning, Rudy was easy to work with and gave us the confidence that he would keep the dance floor alive. He gave us a lot of suggestions for our wedding ceremony music, cocktail hour and dinner music as well as introductions. We incorporated many of his suggestions and added a few of our own favorite songs. For the dance party portion of the wedding, his music mix really kept our guests out on the floor as he really knows how to read the crowd and added the right mix of energy over the microphone. We can't thank Rudy enough for helping make our dream day come true and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Rudy C was so easy to work with and made picking a DJ very easy! He gave us sample song choices, sample outlines, the names and contact info of other vendors he had worked with before, and he was very affordable. People were dancing the whole night and everyone had a blast! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!

Josh · Married on 09/21/2018

Rudy was very accommodating to us when we wanted to meet to go over the different aspects of what he would be doing at the wedding. His music list was great and kept everyone dancing all night! A lot of fun and we highly recommend him!

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2018

Rudy was recommended to us by another DJ and we were so happy with the experience he provided on our wedding day! On 9-21-18 at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake he did our cocktail hour music, introductions, and entire reception. He also provided microphones for us for the ceremony. We got so many compliments on his music selection and he kept people dancing until the very last song! He even did a shoutout for a friend’s birthday and reminded people to sign the guestbook, which we really appreciated. He was professional and accommodating through the whole process and we knew we were dealing with an extremely talented DJ! You will not be disappointed with Rudy! Great guy and great at his job :) We highly recommend using him!

Rudy C Productions 9

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2018

Thank you so much for making our wedding so special! Everyone had a great time and we loved seeing everyone dancing!

Rachel & Ian · Married on 09/04/2018

Awesome and Attentive

So happy we chose Rudy to DJ our wedding reception! He was so attentive and receptive to the things we asked for. He was in constant communication with us and adjusted the plans accordingly both before the reception and during. He was such a pleasure to do business with, we would hire him again in a heartbeat. Note we also purchased uplighting and a photo booth from Rudy, which were also ran perfectly!

Allie · Married on 09/01/2018

Rudy was amazing to work with for our wedding! He was referred to us by a mutual friend who used him in the past and we are so happy we booked him for ours. He was relaxed and fun throughout our entire wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night. My only regret is not extending our reception for another hour so that we could dance more!

Savannah · Married on 08/24/2018

Our wedding venue recommended Rudy to us and we absolutely hit the jackpot for our wedding DJ. We received so many compliments on the great music we had at our wedding. Rudy makes organizing the wedding music so easy too! He sent us a list of events at the wedding (ceremony, grand entrance, bouquet toss, etc.) with some recommendations on songs that made it easy to plan and stay organized. We were very lucky to have you Rudy. Thank you!!!!!

Shannon · Married on 08/19/2018

Rudy was amazing! Played all the best music all night long to keep my guests up & dancing. Would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Josh · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife Christine and I discovered Rudy through our wedding venue coordinator (Tunxis Country Club in Farmington CT), as he had previously worked there many times. He was the first DJ we contacted, and after speaking to him on the phone we hired him on the spot. Throughout the course of planning our wedding, Rudy was always readily available via email or to make an appointment to speak on the phone. I had made specially edited songs to be played for certain moments throughout the night, and when the big day came he was able to use them flawlessly. We also had a unique situation where we were going to have live musical performances throughout the night by myself and other wedding guests (both our families are chock full of musicians), and Rudy seamlessly transitioned between us and him to keep the flow going. He was also very accommodating when things didn't exactly go to schedule (as I figured they wouldn't). But the best part was with all this craziness going on, I never actually got a chance to tell him one song to play, and yet he still knocked it out of the park. In our previous conversations we had talked about what general styles of music we wanted to hear but never any specific songs. Yet throughout the night he laid down a perfect soundtrack that got everybody dancing and having a blast. I gave him many fist bumps to show my appreciation. Just a top notch performance from start to finish. Please hire this man, and tell him Josh sent you.

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2018

Great DJ, reliable and flexible!

I was a little hesitant when booking a DJ, especially because we couldn’t meet before the wedding day! I was also very particular with my song choices. Rudy was easy to communicate with, accommodating and listened to the song suggestions we had. On the day of our wedding, he was prompt and had things ready to go. When our dinner was delayed an hour, he checked in with me to see how we could adjust our song list (which I really appreciated). He did an AMAZING job and we were so happy he was our DJ! We highly recommend! Thanks so much Rudy!

Chas · Married on 08/04/2018

Rudy was amazing! He was very easy to work with in advance of the wedding. He was flawless on the wedding day as all the music at the ceremony was perfectly timed out. The reception was so much fun and all of our guests had a blast. Rudy kept the dance floor packed the whole night!

Michael · Married on 07/29/2018

Rudy was incredibly professional and worked with us from the beginning to ensure we had everything we needed for a great ceremony and an even better party afterwards. My wife and I are both musicians so choosing the DJ was very important for both of us. We met Rudy and immediately felt comfortable working with him. He allowed us to choose a ton of the music we felt fit our style and also played classics that had everyone on the dance floor. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing. During the day when we had questions, Rudy was there in the blink of an eye to help out and ensure everything went smoothly. We can't recommend him enough. THANKS RUDY!

Rudy C Productions 10
    Rudy C Productions 11
    Rudy C Productions 12
    Rudy C Productions 13

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Rudy was amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ. No complaints at all!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Phenomenal DJ!

Working with Rudy was a joy from beginning to end. He is such a warm, responsive professional and such a pleasure to work with, especially in those last weeks when the stress of all the last bits of planning was threatening to overwhelm us. We had some very particular asks for our wedding DJ – for example, we wanted to be able to work in bhangra and Bollywood music throughout the reception – and song selections were definitely something my husband and I felt very strongly about, but it took us ages to get a list together of particular songs we did and didn’t want. And this was never a problem! Rudy was very clear about when he needed what and was super responsive when we had questions, while also giving us space for all of our deliberations. And when we met with him in the lead-up to the wedding, he brought such a sense of calm and capability and joy to the table that it really helped us relax and get excited for the party! He is flexible about different ways of sending him specific requested songs and also really open to working in vastly different genres. He did a phenomenal job of working in the desi music we requested and my husband’s Pakistani family and friends absolutely tore it up on the dance floor! And he was totally able to adapt and work with us when we went off schedule during dinner (got a liiittle too chatty working our way around all of our tables). His transitions were impeccable, and he had our guests dancing all night, including all sorts of people we would never have expected to see getting up to dance, much less dance straight through the evening. This meant so much to us and it was PERFECT, thanks to Rudy! We cannot recommend him enough!

Rudy C Productions 14
    Rudy C Productions 15
    Rudy C Productions 16
    Rudy C Productions 17
    Rudy C Productions 18

Toby · Married on 07/01/2018

We were so impressed with Rudy from day 1. He was great about answering all our emails and questions. He arrived way before the reception to set up and did a fabulous job with the selection of music, announcing the bridal party and kept the crowd going at all times. There was not any dead spots where people wondered what to do. It ran so smoothly. I would highly recommend Rudy for any wedding. He was just so professional, yet warm and friendly.

Carlee · Married on 06/30/2018

Rudy was amazing!! He is so easy to work with, super helpful and the music was great!