114 Reviews for Rudy C Productions

One Event Per Day (9)
Liability Insurance (7)
Photobooth (1)
111 Rudy C Productions Reviews

Rudy was absolutely amazing in every way! We couldn’t have been happier with our choice for a DJ! Over a week later and we are still receiving messages saying how impressed they were wth the DJ at our wedding. :) He answered all of my questions very quickly. He always had an answer. And he helped so much with planning and timing. We truly couldn’t have done it without him. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Can’t wait for another reason to need a DJ. We would hire him again in a heart beat and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Kristi , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was great, very helpful throughout the entire process! Even though it snowed on our wedding day he will drove to our wedding and had people dancing most of the night.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy was simply amazing. From the first meeting to the end of our night everything was perfect. Rudy came thru with everything we asked, from a unique mash-up mother-son dance, to fulfilling our only request that no one sat down the entire night. Rudy knows how to throw a party, keep the energy level up and the dance floor packed! He is very accommodating, easy to get a hold of and very organized, no detail goes unnoticed. If we could do it over and over again I couldn't imagine not being able to work with Rudy, his work was simply amazing!! Stacy and I can't say thank you enough for throwing the party we always wanted!!

Profile Picture Kevin , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy C is Amazing!!!! Best wedding DJ I have seen. He is so accommodating, makes the planning and day of your wedding stress free. Our guest had a BLAST and we have received a lot of compliments about Rudy C. Many have asked for his number to book for holiday work parties and other events they have in the future! I would give Rudy 10 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for an amazing DJ for your event, Rudy C is your guy! He was absolutely wonderful from the first meeting to the end of our wedding. Rudy C kept the party going all night and the dance floor was always full. He's also an absolute delight to work with. Thank you again Rudy!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy is simply the best! So flexible and he really knows how to keep the party going. Book him now! You won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy, was a pleasure to work with. He was always there for me when I had a question. If I emailed him. He would get back to me within minutes. He was responsive. Reassuring and all around a great guy. He made this part of our wedding a little easier. Rudy thank you so much. It was amazing working with you. If I can. Ol recommend you as much as possible.

Adam and Hannah Labrec

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so blessed to have Rudy C Productions DJ our wedding. I was impressed from the moment I met him. He did my sisters wedding 2 years before and did an amazing job with last minute requests for speeches and songs. I knew from that night that I needed him to be my DJ when I tied the knot. He is very down to earth, friendly and professional. You can tell he truely wants to make your day as special as he can. He was very responsive and helpful with music selections as well as timelines. He made the day run so smooth. If you're looking for a DJ look no further.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were very happy with how accommodating Rudy C was. From helping to create a timeline for our big day, to offering day of coordination, Rudy C was an excellent addition to our wedding! He is very knowledgeable in how to make the day run smoothly, and has awesome ideas to get your guests on the dance floor. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was amazing....I was worried that people would not dance at the wedding and he played the best playlist and people danced all night. He also met with us before the wedding and made me feel so comfortable knowing he's got this and will make it great

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was great to work with. From our first meeting we knew he would be a great addition to our wedding. He is very responsive to emails usually replying within hours, and will give great opinions and feedback to help out the bride and groom. Very reasonable pricing and he maintained a great atmosphere all throughout

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy C was amazing through the whole process from the beginning till the end. Played exactly what we liked and asked for.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was outstanding to work with. Very responsive to questions throughout the process. He was flexible and professional the day of the wedding, and very thorough with microphone testing, volumes, etc. Also very energetic and knew how to keep everyone dancing. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User5461243, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I'll keep this short and sweet. Rudy C is the best! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding give him a call. Of course he is a great DJ but he is easy to work with, very patient and most of all extremely helpful planning your wedding. We met our photographer and photo booth crew with his help. Thanks again Rudy!

Profile Picture John, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was Fantastic! My husband and were really letting ourselves over think the music because we have such different tastes in music. We picked our must have songs and he filled the rest in perfectly! I will recommend Rudy to anyone needing DJing services! A Ture thank you for helping make our wedding a memorable one.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Rudy is absolutely fantastic! If having a great dance party is important to you, you should definitely hire him. We hired Rudy as the DJ for my sister's wedding, and from the beginning, he was very responsive and provided clear, helpful answers to all of our questions. The day of the wedding, he not only played just about every song that we asked for (and we asked for a lot), but he did a great job as an MC and was super flexible when we had a few last-second changes to the schedule (including adding a last-minute bouquet toss about 5 minutes before it happened). Rudy also gave us some great ideas when we met with him to go over the schedule, including a way to work in a photo op of all of the wedding guests immediately before starting the dance party. The dance floor was packed all night, and everyone had a fantastic time.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy was so nice and accommodating since the day I first contacted him. His personality made it very easy for me to feel comfortable talking to him and he definitely put my worries at ease. I'm very happy with choosing Rudy and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Trinh, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Rudy was an absolute pleasure from start to finish! My husband and I sent him a short list of "must play" songs and he did the rest. We even changed a couple of things on the day of the wedding and he was totally accommodating. Several of our guests commented on how great our music selection was. Rudy was a great choice!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy was a fantastic DJ for our wedding. Rudy is extremely easy to work with, friendly, helpful and his music selections made our dance party...EPIC! He helped make us a custom monogram light for our dance floor, coordinated our outdoor ceremony to ensure we had a wind-guard microphones, made seamless transitions between songs and helped keep the wedding reception flowing smoothly. To our pleasant surprise, he even made us a CD with our wedding music - something that my husband and I cherish and listen to fondly.

I would highly recommend Rudy for any event.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy is FABULOUS. He is so easy to work with, and so much fun! Our guests loved him,too. He made the whole day so easy and laid back.
I would HIGHLY recommend Rudy for any/all of your DJ needs

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Rudy C for our wedding and could not be happier! He was a pleasure to work with from day one, and exceeded our expectations in every way! The whole day was seamless, from the ceremony to the last song of the night. His professionalism was evident, and we absolutely loved how he made one song flow into the next. No one wanted to leave the dance floor! He made our day even more special by giving us a little surprise at the end of the night. Rudy C is not only an amazing DJ, but a genuinely good person. Hoping to work with him in the future!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy went above and beyond! I am so happy we booked! He understood the type of music we were looking for, and delivered! He did everything he could to help, he even laid down flower petals to help move everything along down the aisle! All of the music was perfect, it fit us and our crowd! We have family members who aren't quite dancers and somehow Rudy got them up dancing. He was phenomenal!!! I honestly cannot say enough about him, just book him and you will have a BLAST!!! Thank you Rudy!!!!!

Profile Picture Donata, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was absolutely wonderful to work with. We met several times in person before the wedding and he was also super responsive to emails and phone calls. When it came to the day of our event, he was prepared, professional, and perfect! He communicated with us every step of the way, setting up the sound for the ceremony, playing a set playlist my husband created for the cocktail hour, and playing the perfect mix of dance songs for later in the night. He ran all requests by me and/or my husband throughout the night and made sure that we were happy every step of the way. I highly recommend DJ Rudy C!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy helped make our wedding spectacular! He was very responsive and flexible while the wedding was going on, letting us change the initial timeline during the wedding when we wanted to wait for certain things. He was great at keeping the party going, and he gave us CDs of our songs after the night was over. I would highly recommend him for any event!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/23/17, 1 Review