Rudy C Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Melissa
    Melissa H. Married on 12/04/2021

Rudy was great

Everyone said how much fun they had and said music was great!
  • Emma
    Emma Y. Married on 11/12/2021

Rudy is the best!

Rudy was fantastic!!! He was a pleasure to work with from day 1! I could not have been happier with our choice. He kept the crowd alive all night long. The night went by in the blink of an eye. His energy was amazing and he ran the entire show perfectly as MC and DJ! Throughout planning, he was extremely supportive. He would check in to see how everything was going, was there if we need anything, and he spent time with me to develop a timeline for the day. It was so extremely helpful! I highly recommend Rudy, you will love him!
  • Kate
    Kate D. Married on 10/23/2021

Kept everyone dancing!

Rudy was so responsive and helpful to work with. He helped me through the whole process and had an amazing playlist going all night. From the ceremony music, the first dance, to the last song of the night he didn’t amazing job. He had everyone on the dance floor all night dancing! He definitely had a feel of the crowd and what music was best to play. I loved how he got everyone on the dance floor for a group photo and then started playing some catchy music to get everyone dancing. He made the whole experience perfect and I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Thank you so much Rudy!
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie W. Married on 10/10/2021

Disc Jockey / MC

We got married on 10/10/21 and Rudy was our DJ/MC of the night and honestly, knocking it out of the park is an understatement! We had an absolute blast working with Rudy from start to finish. Not to mention our guests were RAVING about him. All of our engaged friends who attended asked for his information at the wedding.
    Rudy is hands down one of CT’s top DJs. He not only takes the time to listen to your style and requests leading up to the wedding, but he is also great at reading the crowd. No matter what age group you have, he can really get the party started! You will not be disappointed with him!!
  • Julia
    Julia K. Married on 10/09/2021

Having a wedding? Hire Rudy!

Rudy worked with us two years in a row - last year for our COVID vow ceremony and this year for our big wedding celebration. He was fantastic both years, extremely responsive and easy to get in touch with. Rudy was always open to our requests and was super accommodating for any ideas that we had. He was very patient as I made lots of last minute decisions and he truly was a pleasure to work with. Our guests raved about the night and the music that he kept going for the entire ceremony and reception. We are so glad we worked with Rudy C and would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you Rudy!
    Kimberly B. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Wedding Experience

Rudy was a great DJ. He did everything we talked about and that I wanted. His communication was great as he replied promptly to emails and texts. I can be a little intense of a person but Rudy’s calm demeanor made me so happy that we decided on him for our wedding. I highly recommend using him as your DJ!!
    Katyria R. Married on 09/18/2021

Rudy is the man

OMG! what can I say about Rudy. My husband and I clicked with him so fast when we first met with Rudy. His energy and excitement for you really shows. Everyone was dancing the night away at our wedding which is exactly what I wanted. Always responsive with emails and giving ideas for music, such a hype man when it came to getting everyone excited! I wish I could do it all over again. Stop looking and just book Rudy TODAY!!! he is the best out there!
    Jessica C. Married on 09/17/2021

Rudy is the BEST!

Rudy was extremely helpful right from the start! Extremely easy to work with and he makes sure that your big day goes smoothly and is exactly what you want with asking all the details to include. He played awesome music, our guests still tell us how much fun they had at our wedding! Highly recommend!!
    Amy Married on 09/11/2021

Top quality DJ for a reasonable price!

Rudy was very personable and enjoyable to speak with on the phone when I first interviewed him for our wedding DJ. He was a pleasure to work with and I would hire him again in an instant!
    The first time we spoke I felt like he already knew what kind of couple we were and how to represent us thoughtfully. I was not wrong! He knows how to read the room and play what’s going to get people moving. We had an epic blast and haven’t stopped talking about how great Rudy was since the wedding! We actually had a few times when everyone, including a guest with a broken ankle was dancing, well done!
  • Talia
    Talia Married on 09/05/2021

Super fun and attentive!

Rudy was wonderful! He was very flexible with our schedule and open to song suggestions from guest! His choice in dinner music was nice as well.
    Ashlee M. Married on 09/04/2021

Rudy was amazing!

Rudy did an amazing job as our wedding DJ. He was always prompt with calls leading up to the big day and was always there to answer any questions that we had. Our wedding went absolutely perfect. He transitioned from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception like nothing ever changed. He also really kept the party going after hours on the dance floor which was a MUST for us! If you have any doubts with Rudy DONT because he is AMAZING!
    Kylee Married on 09/03/2021

Great experience

Rudy was so professional and so easy to work with! He had our whole wedding on the dance floor the entire night! Highly recommended!
    Kelley M. Married on 08/14/2021

Most Amazing Dj!!!

Rudy is the BEST!!! Music is huge at a wedding. I wanted it to be perfect. I was so worried about flow and what songs to pick, I never had to worry after hiring Rudy!! Our original wedding date he was booked, but when we had to postpone due to pandemic, he was my first phone call and luckily he was available! He had my guests loving and dancing to every song and not wanting it to end! He helped me so much along the way that I knew I had nothing to worry about. If you are looking for a Dj who knows the business, the lights, decades of music with an awesome personality, Rudy is for you!
    I couldn’t say enough amazing things about this guy and I will be hiring him more in the future!
    Amy B. Married on 08/13/2021

Wonderful!

Rudy C was amazing! Our entire wedding party danced all night long! He really listened to our preferences and totally understood the vibe and feel of our wedding! People were dancing on their chairs and told me the music choices were incredible. Highly recommend !
  • Jenn
    Jenn A. Married on 08/06/2021

Wedding DJ

I highly recommend using Rudy C. as your wedding DJ! Rudy listened to all of our requests and made our reception so much fun! We had an American/Polish wedding, and Rudy worked with us to play music all of our guests would like (and us too)! The dance floor was always full, and everyone had a blast. Rudy was also super helpful in providing us with song & timeline suggestions. We are so glad Rudy was part of our wedding day!
    Jenna Married on 08/01/2021

Best Dj ever! Fun, helpful, organized!

Rudy is the type of Dj that brides dream about! There’s typically two things people remember most about a wedding, the food and the music. Rudy kept our guests dancing all night long! His communication prior to our day was always prompt. He gave great suggestions and constantly kept a positive and confident attitude through all of our COVID changes! Thank you Rudy for contributing to and for being a part of our day!
    Brianna F. Married on 07/18/2021

Best DJ Ever!!!

Rudy makes sure that there is music for everyone! All ages are on the dance floor having a blast with excellent variety in song choices. He is also helpful in specialty songs if you are having a hard time choosing entrance songs or cake cutting! Wish we could get married every month so we could keep the party going with him!
  • billbritt
    Brittany Married on 07/17/2021

Great DJ! Awesome to work with

We loved working with Rudy! We/our guests had such a great time - especially after waiting an extra bonus year to party (thanks to 2020)! He was extremely helpful and informative right from the initial meeting and we knew he was a good match. He kept me updated throughout the night, even after our schedule was delayed by an hour. He was flexible and helped devise an altered timeline on the fly. He definitely read the room - took 1 or 2 last minute requests, looped Dancing Queen (a fan favorite), and kept a packed dance floor all night. We received lots of positive feedback from family and friends. Would highly recommend!
  • Steven
    Steven N. Married on 07/09/2021

Extremely Satisfied

We ended up delaying our wedding due to COVID and Rudy was still able to accommodate us. He was very responsive, professional, and just a good time overall. I would recommend him to any of my friends and all future couples .
  • Victoria
    Victoria K. Married on 06/26/2021

Beyond Satisfied

I can’t stress enough how amazing Rudy was. All he cares about is making sure the bride is happy and I love his communication and how laid back he is. Anytime he had a concern or a question, he just came right up to me to talk about it and reassured me it was whatever I wanted. He is so nice and he absolutely crushed the music in the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The sound/acoustics were great and he wasnt one of those annoying DJ’s that keeps talking on the mic and interrupting the music 😂. Highly recommend for any event!
    Christina P. Married on 06/19/2021

AMAZING!! Rudy is the best

Rudy was amazing from day 1. So great with coordinating our wants and needs while also providing his advice on things. He played the best music and we still have everyone telling us how great the music was! It was so great that my sister booked him the next day for her wedding next year. Highly recommend him!!
    Bill W. Married on 06/12/2021

Well Worth the Wait

We had met Rudy at a Wedding Expo and knew right away we wanted to hire him. We had booked him shortly there after and thought we were good to go. Then COVID happened and we had to move our wedding. At the time Rudy was booked for our new date, but we waited to see if his other wedding would eventually move their date. Rudy was will worth the wait. Rudy did a fantastic job both in the weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of. He even accomodated a last minute change to the program. We had one request, keep everybody dancing, and boy did he ever deliver. His mixes and song choices kept the party going all night! If you are looking for a fantastically priced DJ with a top notch service check out Rudy C!
    Joe S. Married on 06/05/2021

Wedding review

Rudy is the best. Complete professional and a really great guy. Fully accommodating for everything we wanted and asked for on our wedding day. Couldn’t recommend him enough.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 05/30/2021

Best. DJ. Of. All. Time.

Rudy C was absolutely amazing! He was one of the first vendors we chose in 2018 when we became engaged. Then the pandemic happened but Rudy C kept in touch even though we changed our date 3x and venue. He was so easy to work with, I literally just gave him 10 songs that were a must to play and he played so many amazing jams. Our dance floor was packed. People danced all night long and it was amazing! I highly recommend Rudy C! You’ll never be disappointed.