Rudy C Productions Reviews

Rudy C Productions 6
Rudy C Productions 7

Lisa Montelli · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Very Accommodating

We were very excited to have Rudy dj our wedding! He met with us to discuss what we wanted and offered many great suggestions. We are confident that our wedding will run smoothly with Rudy in charge!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

We loved Rudy C!

We met with Rudy and in the first 5 minutes knew we wanted to work with him on our wedding day! He was so fun and friendly and professional and we knew he’d make the perfect DJ for our vision of a giant party! Rudy came early to set up, had all the sound equipment ready for the ceremony, had our ceremony and reception songs set up perfectly, followed our timeline and made the night super fun! He also helped keep me calm and made the day run smoothly (even with a few hiccups along the way like the longest speeches ever). He had people on the dance floor the WHOLE night even people I have never seen dance in 30 years. We cannot thank Rudy enough and we cannot recommend him enough for your wedding or event!

Sent on 09/17/2019

amy cyr · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Professional DJ!

Rudy was wonderful to work with for our recent wedding! He was extremely responsive, detail oriented, adaptable, and professional! Rudy was very personable and we received several compliments on his service from guests at our wedding. The music quality was superior, volume was adjusted just right and dance selections were perfect! I highly recommend Rudy for ceremony and reception music services! Thank you Rudy!

Sent on 08/21/2019

alisha · Married on 08/09/2019

Outgoing and professional- we highly recommend!

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Dj Rudy C for our big day and night! He was able to have our whole reception run smoothly, on time and kept everyone dancing all night long! We had a large range of ages at our wedding and everyone was on the dance floor enjoying themselves. Rudy is very responsive and professional- we couldn't have asked for a better night!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

A Must For Your Wedding!

Rudy was a great addition to our wedding day! He was so glad yo meet up with us, discuss lighting options to no end, and happy to make a couple of edits to some songs for special dances. Rudy is simply the best, do yourself a favor and go with him!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Kali

Kali Lucenti · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome...Kept the Party Going ALLLL Night

DJ Rudy C was great to work with. From the first time we sat down with him during our wedding planning to our wedding night... everything went seamlessly. One of the most important things for us was to get our guests dancing all night and he delivered on that 100%...in fact there wasn't enough room on the dance floor for everyone!! He was very professional, laid back and accommodated all our requests. He did our ceremony (at the church) as well as our reception and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional, fun, experienced DJ. Thank you RUDY!! We really appreciated you making our day special.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Rudy C Productions 9
    Rudy C Productions 10
    Rudy C Productions 11

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2019

Great DJ!!!!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rudy. He always responded quickly and was willing to help out in anyway. He played great music at our wedding and was very mindful of the schedule throughout the night. Rudy also made sure to check in with us throughout the night. We would most definitely recommend Rudy to anyone! An added bonus at the end was when Rudy handed us a CD with all of the music he played on it! Use Rudy, you’ll be very happy you did!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing DJ!

Rudy was amazing at our wedding! He is a very talented DJ and really kept the party going all night. His great choice of music kept the dance floor packed during the reception. Our guests are still talking about how they have never danced so much at a wedding! People who normally do not get on the dance floor willingly danced too! He played a great variety of music and really listened to what we wanted and did not want. He blended the music well and did a wonderful job playing clips of songs that we wanted for certain formalities. Rudy was very flexible, open to our ideas, and easy to communicate with. He worked well with our venue staff and other vendors, and made us feel very comfortable throughout the planning process. We highly recommend Rudy to DJ your wedding! You and your guests will be dancing all night!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Molly · Married on 06/29/2019

Fun, engaging, and exciting wedding DJ!

Rudy was an excellent DJ for us at our wedding. He took time to meet with my husband and I prior to our wedding, and discussed with us any songs that are "must plays" or "do not plays" and stuck to this list throughout the night. Rudy was able to read the crowd very well, and had people out and moving the whole night. He had a good mix of dancing, fast songs and slower songs when people needed to cool off for a little. Rudy kept the party going the whole night and made sure to stick to our schedule, while getting people to truly enjoy our wedding. I would recommend Rudy to anyone who needs a DJ- so happy we went with him for our wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

Rudy C was the very first vendor we booked, after meeting him at a wedding expo. He seemed more down to earth and approachable than any other DJ there, and we made the perfect choice! He worked seamlessly with our other vendors the day of, and orchestrated a picture of every guest on the dance floor to start the night off. As a result, the dance floor was packed the whole night. Everyone has said that ours was the most fun wedding they have been to, and one guest even split his pants from dancing so hard. If you are looking for a fun, personable and professional DJ, go with Rudy C!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Rudy C Productions 12

Kellie G · Married on 06/21/2019

Rudy c is amazing!

Rudy was AMAZING and made our wedding personal, carefree and so much fun! He is incredibly easy to work with and accommodated all of our special requests (and we had a lot!) Rudy truly cares about making your day special and one to remember. I would recommend Rudy without reservation to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, experienced and skilled DJ for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Christine · Married on 06/08/2019

Rudy nailed it!

We had Rudy as our DJ on June 8th. He was very good at paying attention to our must play/do not playlist, as well as, our parent dance selections from the start. He was very responsive and flexible, which was important to us. The majority of our guests love to dance and we knew it was important to have a great DJ for our big day. Rudy truly nailed it and was really great at communicating. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Melanie Reuster · Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful DJ!

Rudy did a great job with our wedding. He was upbeat and always kept the crowd entertained! Very professional, would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Amy · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Many people came up to me after the ceremony saying it was the best playlist at a wedding they ever heard! He was also professional and helpful throughout the whole evening. Would recommend 100% to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/01/2019

Cool Dude!

We hired Rudy for our wedding. Rudy was awesome! I knew from the second talking to him on the phone that he was our guy! We live more than an hour away from the venue and I wanted to meet Rudy in person to discuss our vision. Rudy is full of great ideas, knows what he is doing, and is organized. Since I am perfectionist, I felt at ease knowing that HE GOT THIS! During the wedding, Rudy was on top of it every single second. He always came up to me asking if the music was good, if I needed anything, or wanted something played. He kept everyone on their feet and is a great MC! Highly recommended. Ill need to have more parties so I an hire Rudy to be a part of it. Thanks again Rudy for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Melissa Beck · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ

Rudy C Productions was absolutely amazing. Rudy DJ aid our wedding and was phenomenal , between the right music choices appropriate for a wedding and his energy! I would recommend anyone who is having an event to use him! Thanks again Rudy for making our night so much fun!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2019

Professional and fun!

Rudy was incredibly professional and fun to work with! He was the first vendor we booked, provided vendor lists and examples along with listening to exactly what you are looking for in your night. Rudy was incredibly responsive and made the entire night fun! He brings a great energy that gets everyone up and moving and helps the entire event flow effortlessly. He was very attentive throughout our wedding and his DJ services were excellent! We had a small group with various ages and generations, and every guest said they loved the mix. I would recommend his DJ services to every couple!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Nick Malcuit · Married on 04/20/2019

Rudy C was Awesome!

Rudy was absolutely fantastic, was extremely organized and was on top of everything the entire day. He was really laid back and allowed my wife and I to put together whatever we wanted for the wedding. Rudy was informative and his feedback was always valued. I’d recommend him 10 out of 10 times!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jeremy · Married on 04/13/2019

Dancing all night!

Rudy made our wedding perfect. I was very specific about wanting all a capella music at cocktail hour and he made it happen! He played all the songs and exact introductions we wanted and provided all the audio setups we needed. People danced up a storm and many told us how much fun they had. Rudy was always very quick to respond, very professional, and was priced very reasonably for his excellent talent! Thanks for making the day awesome!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond

Rudy was seriously morning short of amazing. He always made himself available for questions, and even worked with me with payments. My entire wedding has raved about his music. From 25 year olds to 80 year old everyone enjoyed him. He had great energy and was a ton of fun. Thank you so unbelievably much for everything you did for us Rudy, the night wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Jamie · Married on 01/19/2019

Rudy was great!

Setting out to find the perfect DJ was difficult, and my fiancé and I were overwhelmed by all the main stream DJs out there. But Rudy stood out. He did not try and "sell himself" like the others, he was casual, attentive, and extremely upbeat. He gave great recommendations and let us know what to expect. At our wedding, there were no hiccups, and he kept everyone going! I had comments that he was really good. Song selection was perfect -- great mix and never hung too long on a genre. He really knows how to read the entire crowd. Almost everyone was out of their seats. He definitely had this Bride and Groom on the dance floor or walking around dancing with people. OH! and I must recommend the up lighting, made the experience that much better! I would save yourself the search, go with Rudy.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome to work with!

Rudy was so easy to work with and so accommodating! I was initially impressed with his professionalism - from the first meeting it was clear that he had experience, knew what he was doing and had all the right things in place (contract, insurance, etc). He was really easy to work with - especially in the final few days before our wedding. I'm so pleased with his services and would definitely recommend him or use him again. Thanks Rudy for making this part of our wedding planning so easy!! :)

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/24/2018

Rudy C productions

Rudy C was amazing to work with and very professional. He was attentive to our requests through out the night and made sure to keep everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing dj!

Rudy would respond to my emails and text messages within 24 hours of sending them. He met with us a few times to plan out our wedding and make it everything we dreamed of! He is a great DJ; very professional and good at his work.

Sent on 12/04/2018