Rudy C Productions Reviews

Rudy C Productions 5
Rudy C Productions 6

Sarah · Married on 11/24/2018

Rudy C productions

Rudy C was amazing to work with and very professional. He was attentive to our requests through out the night and made sure to keep everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing dj!

Rudy would respond to my emails and text messages within 24 hours of sending them. He met with us a few times to plan out our wedding and make it everything we dreamed of! He is a great DJ; very professional and good at his work.

Savannah · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding DJ

Rudy was fabulous! We gave him a list of songs to play and he did every one, and was respectful of the songs we didn’t want to hear too. Great DJ, he got the party going. My husband and I were so happy with him and you won’t be disappointed! Thank you, Rudy!! It was a blast, I wish we can do it all over again!

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Rudy was absolutely amazing!

We met Rudy at a friend's wedding last year and once we started planning our wedding, he was the first person we reached out to. He did such an amazing job with our day. Everything went smoothly and even when a few things needed to change order, Rudy was ready to go without any issues. He felt out the crowd to see what they liked for music and made sure that everything on our must play list was played (and nothing on our do not play list was played either!). Rudy's energy and dedication was perfect and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you Rudy! :)

anthony · Married on 09/29/2018

We got married last Saturday, 9/29/18!!! The wedding was held at the Webb Barn in Old Wethersfield, CT and Rudy C was our DJ. We had planned this wedding for about a year and a half and really wanted to have a great celebration with our guests and felt that Rudy would be the best DJ to make that happen. From the beginning, Rudy was easy to work with and gave us the confidence that he would keep the dance floor alive. He gave us a lot of suggestions for our wedding ceremony music, cocktail hour and dinner music as well as introductions. We incorporated many of his suggestions and added a few of our own favorite songs. For the dance party portion of the wedding, his music mix really kept our guests out on the floor as he really knows how to read the crowd and added the right mix of energy over the microphone. We can't thank Rudy enough for helping make our dream day come true and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Rudy C was so easy to work with and made picking a DJ very easy! He gave us sample song choices, sample outlines, the names and contact info of other vendors he had worked with before, and he was very affordable. People were dancing the whole night and everyone had a blast! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!

Josh · Married on 09/21/2018

Rudy was very accommodating to us when we wanted to meet to go over the different aspects of what he would be doing at the wedding. His music list was great and kept everyone dancing all night! A lot of fun and we highly recommend him!

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2018

Rudy was recommended to us by another DJ and we were so happy with the experience he provided on our wedding day! On 9-21-18 at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake he did our cocktail hour music, introductions, and entire reception. He also provided microphones for us for the ceremony. We got so many compliments on his music selection and he kept people dancing until the very last song! He even did a shoutout for a friend’s birthday and reminded people to sign the guestbook, which we really appreciated. He was professional and accommodating through the whole process and we knew we were dealing with an extremely talented DJ! You will not be disappointed with Rudy! Great guy and great at his job :) We highly recommend using him!

Rudy C Productions 8

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2018

Thank you so much for making our wedding so special! Everyone had a great time and we loved seeing everyone dancing!

Rachel & Ian · Married on 09/04/2018

Awesome and Attentive

So happy we chose Rudy to DJ our wedding reception! He was so attentive and receptive to the things we asked for. He was in constant communication with us and adjusted the plans accordingly both before the reception and during. He was such a pleasure to do business with, we would hire him again in a heartbeat. Note we also purchased uplighting and a photo booth from Rudy, which were also ran perfectly!

Allie · Married on 09/01/2018

Rudy was amazing to work with for our wedding! He was referred to us by a mutual friend who used him in the past and we are so happy we booked him for ours. He was relaxed and fun throughout our entire wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night. My only regret is not extending our reception for another hour so that we could dance more!

Savannah · Married on 08/24/2018

Our wedding venue recommended Rudy to us and we absolutely hit the jackpot for our wedding DJ. We received so many compliments on the great music we had at our wedding. Rudy makes organizing the wedding music so easy too! He sent us a list of events at the wedding (ceremony, grand entrance, bouquet toss, etc.) with some recommendations on songs that made it easy to plan and stay organized. We were very lucky to have you Rudy. Thank you!!!!!

Shannon · Married on 08/19/2018

Rudy was amazing! Played all the best music all night long to keep my guests up & dancing. Would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Josh · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife Christine and I discovered Rudy through our wedding venue coordinator (Tunxis Country Club in Farmington CT), as he had previously worked there many times. He was the first DJ we contacted, and after speaking to him on the phone we hired him on the spot. Throughout the course of planning our wedding, Rudy was always readily available via email or to make an appointment to speak on the phone. I had made specially edited songs to be played for certain moments throughout the night, and when the big day came he was able to use them flawlessly. We also had a unique situation where we were going to have live musical performances throughout the night by myself and other wedding guests (both our families are chock full of musicians), and Rudy seamlessly transitioned between us and him to keep the flow going. He was also very accommodating when things didn't exactly go to schedule (as I figured they wouldn't). But the best part was with all this craziness going on, I never actually got a chance to tell him one song to play, and yet he still knocked it out of the park. In our previous conversations we had talked about what general styles of music we wanted to hear but never any specific songs. Yet throughout the night he laid down a perfect soundtrack that got everybody dancing and having a blast. I gave him many fist bumps to show my appreciation. Just a top notch performance from start to finish. Please hire this man, and tell him Josh sent you.

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2018

Great DJ, reliable and flexible!

I was a little hesitant when booking a DJ, especially because we couldn’t meet before the wedding day! I was also very particular with my song choices. Rudy was easy to communicate with, accommodating and listened to the song suggestions we had. On the day of our wedding, he was prompt and had things ready to go. When our dinner was delayed an hour, he checked in with me to see how we could adjust our song list (which I really appreciated). He did an AMAZING job and we were so happy he was our DJ! We highly recommend! Thanks so much Rudy!

Chas · Married on 08/04/2018

Rudy was amazing! He was very easy to work with in advance of the wedding. He was flawless on the wedding day as all the music at the ceremony was perfectly timed out. The reception was so much fun and all of our guests had a blast. Rudy kept the dance floor packed the whole night!

Michael · Married on 07/29/2018

Rudy was incredibly professional and worked with us from the beginning to ensure we had everything we needed for a great ceremony and an even better party afterwards. My wife and I are both musicians so choosing the DJ was very important for both of us. We met Rudy and immediately felt comfortable working with him. He allowed us to choose a ton of the music we felt fit our style and also played classics that had everyone on the dance floor. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing. During the day when we had questions, Rudy was there in the blink of an eye to help out and ensure everything went smoothly. We can't recommend him enough. THANKS RUDY!

Rudy C Productions 9
    Rudy C Productions 10
    Rudy C Productions 11
    Rudy C Productions 12

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Rudy was amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ. No complaints at all!

Toby · Married on 07/01/2018

We were so impressed with Rudy from day 1. He was great about answering all our emails and questions. He arrived way before the reception to set up and did a fabulous job with the selection of music, announcing the bridal party and kept the crowd going at all times. There was not any dead spots where people wondered what to do. It ran so smoothly. I would highly recommend Rudy for any wedding. He was just so professional, yet warm and friendly.

Carlee · Married on 06/30/2018

Rudy was amazing!! He is so easy to work with, super helpful and the music was great!

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2018

Rudy was great! I had guests coming up to me during my wedding saying how awesome the music was and what a great variety he played. Would definitely recommend!

Steven · Married on 06/24/2018

Rudy was an instrumental part of making our wedding one to remember. From our first conference call wat back in the winter, until the end of our special day, he was amazing. We have received so many texts about how great he was. I would highly recommend Rudy C Productions for any event. Thank you Rudy.

• ameyer216

Annie · Married on 06/23/2018

Very helpful, and very personable, really made me feel at ease the whole reception!

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Rudy was a dream to work with. He was so kind and was not pushy upon first meeting which is one reason I was super interested in him. We met to go over our initial ideas and it was a done deal. Rudy was extremely responsive allowing me to choose whether or not to have uplighting the DAY BEFORE our wedding. He answered all of our questions and made us sure that he knew the type of wedding sound we wanted. The reception was incredible with a large part of that thanks to Rudy. He knows how to interact with the crowd and lead the festivities. When we were running out of time and needed to shift things/take things out all together he was professional and made me feel so relaxed. Only reason to NOT book Rudy for your wedding is if you want it to be stressful and misguided!