Rudy C Productions Reviews

Rudy C Productions 6
Rudy C Productions 7

Lisa · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Very Accommodating

We were very excited to have Rudy dj our wedding! He met with us to discuss what we wanted and offered many great suggestions. We are confident that our wedding will run smoothly with Rudy in charge!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Molly · Married on 06/29/2019

Fun, engaging, and exciting wedding DJ!

Rudy was an excellent DJ for us at our wedding. He took time to meet with my husband and I prior to our wedding, and discussed with us any songs that are "must plays" or "do not plays" and stuck to this list throughout the night. Rudy was able to read the crowd very well, and had people out and moving the whole night. He had a good mix of dancing, fast songs and slower songs when people needed to cool off for a little. Rudy kept the party going the whole night and made sure to stick to our schedule, while getting people to truly enjoy our wedding. I would recommend Rudy to anyone who needs a DJ- so happy we went with him for our wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

Rudy C was the very first vendor we booked, after meeting him at a wedding expo. He seemed more down to earth and approachable than any other DJ there, and we made the perfect choice! He worked seamlessly with our other vendors the day of, and orchestrated a picture of every guest on the dance floor to start the night off. As a result, the dance floor was packed the whole night. Everyone has said that ours was the most fun wedding they have been to, and one guest even split his pants from dancing so hard. If you are looking for a fun, personable and professional DJ, go with Rudy C!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Rudy C Productions 9

Kellie G · Married on 06/21/2019

Rudy c is amazing!

Rudy was AMAZING and made our wedding personal, carefree and so much fun! He is incredibly easy to work with and accommodated all of our special requests (and we had a lot!) Rudy truly cares about making your day special and one to remember. I would recommend Rudy without reservation to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, experienced and skilled DJ for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Christine · Married on 06/08/2019

Rudy nailed it!

We had Rudy as our DJ on June 8th. He was very good at paying attention to our must play/do not playlist, as well as, our parent dance selections from the start. He was very responsive and flexible, which was important to us. The majority of our guests love to dance and we knew it was important to have a great DJ for our big day. Rudy truly nailed it and was really great at communicating. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Melanie Reuster · Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful DJ!

Rudy did a great job with our wedding. He was upbeat and always kept the crowd entertained! Very professional, would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Amy · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Many people came up to me after the ceremony saying it was the best playlist at a wedding they ever heard! He was also professional and helpful throughout the whole evening. Would recommend 100% to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/01/2019

Cool Dude!

We hired Rudy for our wedding. Rudy was awesome! I knew from the second talking to him on the phone that he was our guy! We live more than an hour away from the venue and I wanted to meet Rudy in person to discuss our vision. Rudy is full of great ideas, knows what he is doing, and is organized. Since I am perfectionist, I felt at ease knowing that HE GOT THIS! During the wedding, Rudy was on top of it every single second. He always came up to me asking if the music was good, if I needed anything, or wanted something played. He kept everyone on their feet and is a great MC! Highly recommended. Ill need to have more parties so I an hire Rudy to be a part of it. Thanks again Rudy for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Melissa Beck · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ

Rudy C Productions was absolutely amazing. Rudy DJ aid our wedding and was phenomenal , between the right music choices appropriate for a wedding and his energy! I would recommend anyone who is having an event to use him! Thanks again Rudy for making our night so much fun!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2019

Professional and fun!

Rudy was incredibly professional and fun to work with! He was the first vendor we booked, provided vendor lists and examples along with listening to exactly what you are looking for in your night. Rudy was incredibly responsive and made the entire night fun! He brings a great energy that gets everyone up and moving and helps the entire event flow effortlessly. He was very attentive throughout our wedding and his DJ services were excellent! We had a small group with various ages and generations, and every guest said they loved the mix. I would recommend his DJ services to every couple!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Nick Malcuit · Married on 04/20/2019

Rudy C was Awesome!

Rudy was absolutely fantastic, was extremely organized and was on top of everything the entire day. He was really laid back and allowed my wife and I to put together whatever we wanted for the wedding. Rudy was informative and his feedback was always valued. I’d recommend him 10 out of 10 times!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jeremy · Married on 04/13/2019

Dancing all night!

Rudy made our wedding perfect. I was very specific about wanting all a capella music at cocktail hour and he made it happen! He played all the songs and exact introductions we wanted and provided all the audio setups we needed. People danced up a storm and many told us how much fun they had. Rudy was always very quick to respond, very professional, and was priced very reasonably for his excellent talent! Thanks for making the day awesome!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond

Rudy was seriously morning short of amazing. He always made himself available for questions, and even worked with me with payments. My entire wedding has raved about his music. From 25 year olds to 80 year old everyone enjoyed him. He had great energy and was a ton of fun. Thank you so unbelievably much for everything you did for us Rudy, the night wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Jamie · Married on 01/19/2019

Rudy was great!

Setting out to find the perfect DJ was difficult, and my fiancé and I were overwhelmed by all the main stream DJs out there. But Rudy stood out. He did not try and "sell himself" like the others, he was casual, attentive, and extremely upbeat. He gave great recommendations and let us know what to expect. At our wedding, there were no hiccups, and he kept everyone going! I had comments that he was really good. Song selection was perfect -- great mix and never hung too long on a genre. He really knows how to read the entire crowd. Almost everyone was out of their seats. He definitely had this Bride and Groom on the dance floor or walking around dancing with people. OH! and I must recommend the up lighting, made the experience that much better! I would save yourself the search, go with Rudy.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome to work with!

Rudy was so easy to work with and so accommodating! I was initially impressed with his professionalism - from the first meeting it was clear that he had experience, knew what he was doing and had all the right things in place (contract, insurance, etc). He was really easy to work with - especially in the final few days before our wedding. I'm so pleased with his services and would definitely recommend him or use him again. Thanks Rudy for making this part of our wedding planning so easy!! :)

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/24/2018

Rudy C productions

Rudy C was amazing to work with and very professional. He was attentive to our requests through out the night and made sure to keep everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing dj!

Rudy would respond to my emails and text messages within 24 hours of sending them. He met with us a few times to plan out our wedding and make it everything we dreamed of! He is a great DJ; very professional and good at his work.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Savannah · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding DJ

Rudy was fabulous! We gave him a list of songs to play and he did every one, and was respectful of the songs we didn’t want to hear too. Great DJ, he got the party going. My husband and I were so happy with him and you won’t be disappointed! Thank you, Rudy!! It was a blast, I wish we can do it all over again!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Rudy was absolutely amazing!

We met Rudy at a friend's wedding last year and once we started planning our wedding, he was the first person we reached out to. He did such an amazing job with our day. Everything went smoothly and even when a few things needed to change order, Rudy was ready to go without any issues. He felt out the crowd to see what they liked for music and made sure that everything on our must play list was played (and nothing on our do not play list was played either!). Rudy's energy and dedication was perfect and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you Rudy! :)

Sent on 11/05/2018

anthony · Married on 09/29/2018

We got married last Saturday, 9/29/18!!! The wedding was held at the Webb Barn in Old Wethersfield, CT and Rudy C was our DJ. We had planned this wedding for about a year and a half and really wanted to have a great celebration with our guests and felt that Rudy would be the best DJ to make that happen. From the beginning, Rudy was easy to work with and gave us the confidence that he would keep the dance floor alive. He gave us a lot of suggestions for our wedding ceremony music, cocktail hour and dinner music as well as introductions. We incorporated many of his suggestions and added a few of our own favorite songs. For the dance party portion of the wedding, his music mix really kept our guests out on the floor as he really knows how to read the crowd and added the right mix of energy over the microphone. We can't thank Rudy enough for helping make our dream day come true and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Rudy C was so easy to work with and made picking a DJ very easy! He gave us sample song choices, sample outlines, the names and contact info of other vendors he had worked with before, and he was very affordable. People were dancing the whole night and everyone had a blast! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Josh · Married on 09/21/2018

Rudy was very accommodating to us when we wanted to meet to go over the different aspects of what he would be doing at the wedding. His music list was great and kept everyone dancing all night! A lot of fun and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2018

Rudy was recommended to us by another DJ and we were so happy with the experience he provided on our wedding day! On 9-21-18 at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake he did our cocktail hour music, introductions, and entire reception. He also provided microphones for us for the ceremony. We got so many compliments on his music selection and he kept people dancing until the very last song! He even did a shoutout for a friend’s birthday and reminded people to sign the guestbook, which we really appreciated. He was professional and accommodating through the whole process and we knew we were dealing with an extremely talented DJ! You will not be disappointed with Rudy! Great guy and great at his job :) We highly recommend using him!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Rudy C Productions 10

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2018

Thank you so much for making our wedding so special! Everyone had a great time and we loved seeing everyone dancing!

Sent on 09/24/2018