128 Reviews for Rudy C Productions

One Event Per Day (10)
Liability Insurance (9)
Photobooth (1)
125 Rudy C Productions Reviews

We were so impressed with Rudy from day 1. He was great about answering all our emails and questions. He arrived way before the reception to set up and did a fabulous job with the selection of music, announcing the bridal party and kept the crowd going at all times. There was not any dead spots where people wondered what to do. It ran so smoothly. I would highly recommend Rudy for any wedding. He was just so professional, yet warm and friendly.

Profile Picture Toby, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was amazing!! He is so easy to work with, super helpful and the music was great!

Profile Picture Carlee, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was great! I had guests coming up to me during my wedding saying how awesome the music was and what a great variety he played. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was an instrumental part of making our wedding one to remember. From our first conference call wat back in the winter, until the end of our special day, he was amazing. We have received so many texts about how great he was. I would highly recommend Rudy C Productions for any event. Thank you Rudy.

Profile Picture Steven, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very helpful, and very personable, really made me feel at ease the whole reception!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was a dream to work with. He was so kind and was not pushy upon first meeting which is one reason I was super interested in him. We met to go over our initial ideas and it was a done deal. Rudy was extremely responsive allowing me to choose whether or not to have uplighting the DAY BEFORE our wedding. He answered all of our questions and made us sure that he knew the type of wedding sound we wanted. The reception was incredible with a large part of that thanks to Rudy. He knows how to interact with the crowd and lead the festivities. When we were running out of time and needed to shift things/take things out all together he was professional and made me feel so relaxed. Only reason to NOT book Rudy for your wedding is if you want it to be stressful and misguided!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was amazing! We have been in so many weddings and gone to so many weddings and never have we heard so many people say how much of a blast our wedding was! People were on the dance floor having a blast the whole time and Rudy had the crowd going the whole time! If I could tell anyone to use him you won't be disappointed at all! He's fantastic and knows his stuff! Wish we could repeat our day again!! Thank you Rudy!!!

Profile Picture Enisa, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was the DJ at our wedding in April 2018 and he was absolutely incredible! We were referred to him by a friend who had used him for her wedding, and we're so happy we met him! From the first time we met to discuss the wedding up through the end of the wedding night he was easily one the easiest vendors to work with because he was always willing to talk with us, answer all of our questions, and really help us craft the reception of our dreams. In terms of the reception, Rudy truly pumped up the guests and had everyone involved from the minute the introductions were made! He also made the father/daughter dance incredibly special by combining two very important songs for me. There wasn't a dry eye in the room! Overall, my husband and I didn't give him too much to go off by way of song choices and instead we asked him to read the crowd and keep people dancing as much as possible. He did an amazing job! We received so many compliments about the music after our big day as people couldn't believe how incredible the music and how full the dance floor was all night long! Thank you, Rudy, for the amazing job! You really made our night!

Profile Picture Kailee, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Can't say enough good things about Rudy! Overall just a pleasure to work with. He kept people dancing all night long and one thing guests keep commenting on is how good our dj was! Highly reccomend, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Look no further for someone devoted to making your wedding day unforgettable. Rudy was incredibly communicative and supportive throughout the entire process and made me feel like everything was taken care of / in great hands. He worked with me and my (now) husband as he shaped how the wedding day would flow, and when the time came for him to perform his services, it went flawlessly. He kept everything moving event to event, got my wedding party together for the announcements, and rolled with the punches as I made last minute changes. He worked with my officiant and made sure the ceremony was smooth, and most importantly KEPT PEOPLE DANCING ALL NIGHT LONG! All anyone had to say at the end of the night was "man that DJ could really read a room". My guests raved about Rudy, and one of my stubborn uncles came up to me near the end of the night and wanted to see if there was any way to extend his hours! Hah! I would pick Rudy again and again, and will be recommending him to anyone who needs DJ services in Connecticut.

Profile Picture Justine, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy was very responsive and extremely accommodating! He made my vision of a beautiful wedding come to reality! I highly recommend him! Everyone was on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Rudy C was amazing! He made our day so perfect! From all the little details of our ceremony music, to our introductions everything was perfect. We could not have asked for better music or better personality to be handling the mic. I would recommend him to anybody I know and I would definitely use him again for any music needs in the future. He was easy to work with and super flexible for meetings.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was an excellent DJ! He had us give him a few songs we'd liked played during the reception aside from the the Ceremony, Reception Entrances, First Dance and Parent Dances. Other than those, we'd told him to go with how the night feels and it was awesome! One of my cousins ran up to me during the middle of the night just to tell me how great of a DJ we had at our reception. There was never a lull on the dance floor and everyone had a wonderful time. Thank you again Rudy for making our night one to remember!

Profile Picture Doreen, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy was absolutely amazing in every way! We couldn’t have been happier with our choice for a DJ! Over a week later and we are still receiving messages saying how impressed they were wth the DJ at our wedding. :) He answered all of my questions very quickly. He always had an answer. And he helped so much with planning and timing. We truly couldn’t have done it without him. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Can’t wait for another reason to need a DJ. We would hire him again in a heart beat and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Kristi , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was great, very helpful throughout the entire process! Even though it snowed on our wedding day he will drove to our wedding and had people dancing most of the night.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy was simply amazing. From the first meeting to the end of our night everything was perfect. Rudy came thru with everything we asked, from a unique mash-up mother-son dance, to fulfilling our only request that no one sat down the entire night. Rudy knows how to throw a party, keep the energy level up and the dance floor packed! He is very accommodating, easy to get a hold of and very organized, no detail goes unnoticed. If we could do it over and over again I couldn't imagine not being able to work with Rudy, his work was simply amazing!! Stacy and I can't say thank you enough for throwing the party we always wanted!!

Profile Picture Kevin , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy C is Amazing!!!! Best wedding DJ I have seen. He is so accommodating, makes the planning and day of your wedding stress free. Our guest had a BLAST and we have received a lot of compliments about Rudy C. Many have asked for his number to book for holiday work parties and other events they have in the future! I would give Rudy 10 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for an amazing DJ for your event, Rudy C is your guy! He was absolutely wonderful from the first meeting to the end of our wedding. Rudy C kept the party going all night and the dance floor was always full. He's also an absolute delight to work with. Thank you again Rudy!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rudy is simply the best! So flexible and he really knows how to keep the party going. Book him now! You won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy, was a pleasure to work with. He was always there for me when I had a question. If I emailed him. He would get back to me within minutes. He was responsive. Reassuring and all around a great guy. He made this part of our wedding a little easier. Rudy thank you so much. It was amazing working with you. If I can. Ol recommend you as much as possible.

Adam and Hannah Labrec

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so blessed to have Rudy C Productions DJ our wedding. I was impressed from the moment I met him. He did my sisters wedding 2 years before and did an amazing job with last minute requests for speeches and songs. I knew from that night that I needed him to be my DJ when I tied the knot. He is very down to earth, friendly and professional. You can tell he truely wants to make your day as special as he can. He was very responsive and helpful with music selections as well as timelines. He made the day run so smooth. If you're looking for a DJ look no further.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were very happy with how accommodating Rudy C was. From helping to create a timeline for our big day, to offering day of coordination, Rudy C was an excellent addition to our wedding! He is very knowledgeable in how to make the day run smoothly, and has awesome ideas to get your guests on the dance floor. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was amazing....I was worried that people would not dance at the wedding and he played the best playlist and people danced all night. He also met with us before the wedding and made me feel so comfortable knowing he's got this and will make it great

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rudy was great to work with. From our first meeting we knew he would be a great addition to our wedding. He is very responsive to emails usually replying within hours, and will give great opinions and feedback to help out the bride and groom. Very reasonable pricing and he maintained a great atmosphere all throughout

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews