Ruby Frog Entertainment Reviews

31 | Coeur D Alene, ID

31 Reviews for Ruby Frog Entertainment

Madison · Married on 07/13/2019

Book ruby frog!

Could not recommend this DJ service more! They are professional, affordable and AMAZING at Dj'ing. We had Bryant as our DJ and he could not have done a better job. Listened to the our needs as the bride and groom while also making sure the party was well taken care of! He flexible and the best coordinator as he helped the flow of our wedding! VERY happy with our experience!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Madison.
    It makes us so happy to read comments such as yours! We were honored to get to help with your very special day! Thank you for taking the time to give DJ Bry an awesome shout-out! Have a great summer as Mr & Mrs!
  • F

Faith Endebrock · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing DJ

Using Ruby Frog was such a great choice for my wedding! They were super friendly on the phone and very responsive to emails. My husband and I lived out of town and had to do everything over the phone. DJ Bryant called us exactly at the time he said he was and went over everything so I didn't feel worried about not meeting in person. He started the party and made sure everything flowed smoothly. We did the shoe game and he made it such a hit. Go with Ruby Frog for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Faith,
    Thank you so much! DJ Bry had a great time at your wedding and we feel so honored that you let us help! Thank you for your kind words. They mean SO much to us!
    Have a great fall!
    Smiles,
    Holly

Susan Villelli · Married on 09/22/2018

Part of the Team!

We have used Ruby Frog for many years for our annual fundraising event, with fantastic success! They are great to work with, and pay attention to our needs. Having them on the team for our event seems to be one less thing we have to worry about. Bryant knows the drill on event day and just runs with it! He is very easy (and fun) to work with. We love that!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Ruby Frog Entertainment's reply:

And we love being a part of your team! You do great work for our community! It is an honor to work with you! Thank you so much!
  • Cayman

Cayman Kirkhart · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect DJ Company!

Had a fantastic experience with Ruby Frog and loved our DJ, Bryant. Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without this fantastic service. Bryant was friendly, funny, and was flexible to make our day exactly how we wanted it!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Laura · Married on 07/28/2018

Holly was very communicative and easy to work with! She set us up with DJ Zeb who was amazing! Our ceremony location was far from our reception site and following the ceremony he ran back to the reception with his heavy equipment to set-up before the guests arrived! That is dedication! He kept our guests of all ages (4-82) dancing literally all night! I would highly recommend Ruby Frog!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Mallory · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing job! they were easy to work with and made sure they knew exactly what we wanted! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2018

Ruby Frog was incredible to work with! Always an email away with any questions or changes I had! Ty Zesh was so awesome and made sure everything on my big day went as smoothly as possible and played the perfect music that fit our wedding. I could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • W

Willow · Married on 06/16/2018

Bryant over exceeded our expectations! During our meeting he had an organized plan and was on point with every song that came on :) We HIGHLY recommend to book him!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Alyx · Married on 10/07/2017

They did such an amazing job! Everyone loved their selection of music. Mike did an amazing job at MC and really kept the crowd entertained! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Our DJ was amazing! He met with us a few times, went over our song choices, answered any questions we had and helped us feel totally comfortable. We would recommend them to anyone :)

Sent on 09/14/2017

David · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Zeb was absolutely fantastic. They honestly do not come any better than this guy. He was professional, patient, and flexible. He really made our reception run smoothly and kept everyone engaged. We only had to tell him the specific songs for the key moments of the wedding. Other than that we told him our style and genre and he did the rest. It was just perfect!! He even made time for my best man to do karaoke which was completely off the cuff! Just really an incredible expieiance over all!

Sent on 10/02/2017

A · Married on 08/05/2017

Great company to work with! DJ Zesh (Tyler) was absolutely pronominal. He had a great playlist and was great about getting the crowd involved. He was teaching line dances and other dances to certain songs, it was a great time!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Sabrina · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ B-Ry (Bryant Wilson) was the best from start to finish! The company contacted me quickly and walked me through the partnership with my DJ. My husband and I met him at a local Starbucks to go over our big day. He is very personable, funny, and helpful. He was prepared to walk us through our day song by song....literally lol.....and even helped us come up with a timeline of the day based on past experiences. The day of, he was a complete professional and had everyone dancing the night away! I can't think of anything bad to say about him and will definitely be recommending him and Ruby Frog. Thank you DJ B-Ry!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Amy · Married on 07/21/2017

Bryant was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was professional but also added in just enough personality and fun to the mix. We received many compliments from our wedding about him. They loved the music he played and he played all of the requests that came in throughout the night. At least make an appointment to talk with Bryant and you won't regret it! Thanks Bryant! :)

Sent on 08/04/2017

April · Married on 07/08/2017

Ruby Frog was very quick to get back to me when I requested information from them. DJ B-ry met with my fiancé and I and was very thorough on every detail of the wedding reception. After we met with him I knew it was going to go smoothly. He was so amazing at the ceremony! Played all the music we requested, and was very flexible with the timing of all the events we had planned during the reception. Thank you so much it went exactly as we had envisioned! I wish we could have danced longer:)
    April and Pat Way

Sent on 07/19/2017

Marianna · Married on 07/02/2017

Our wedding was July 2, 2017, and I spent two months looking for/researching a DJ/Emcee. I finally found one near the fairly secluded venue I booked, and made the reservation for the time and date. Two weeks later... I was told he could no longer make it (two week countdown to wedding) Minor panic set in. I contacted my photographer who suggested Ruby Frog entertainment, and soon as I emailed I received a reply. I am extremely grateful how simple it was to book, and even more relieved when the cost was just right. I appreciated the timely meeting the next week with my DJ Bryant Wilson. He was very well organized with his own perfected checklist. I already had a list of songs that I had gone through, and he helped fill in some details I hadn't yet thought of (nor did the other DJ). Day of the event was spectacular. He played all the songs we requested and kept the small group of us entertained even with a few flubs of main persons leaving the area LOL. What's a flower/garter toss without the single men/women out to catch it? (the nephew decided he was bored and went to fish the river with his girlfriend). He even helped save the bride (me) from embarrassment of tripping over the hem of the dress on the grass by shortening the song and swiftly moving on to the next. Nobody knew the difference! Thank you for bringing so much fun to the party. I will be sure to remember you for the next big event!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ B-Ry (Bryant) was our DJ for our wedding at a summer camp in North Idaho and he was wonderful! When planning our wedding, we had to have the outside noise down by 10 PM, but we wanted to keep the party going so we thought karaoke would be fun. We called several other DJ’s and they either did not have the equipment or told us that it would not be a success (people not wanting to sing, breaks up the party, etc.). But when we called Ruby Frog, they were absolutely on board and ensured us that it would be a great time. DJ B-Ry knows what he is doing- he is friendly, professional, and knows how to make your party a good time. Before the dancing, he kept the ceremony, speeches and dinner all running smoothly. Once dancing started, he played a great selection that kept our dance floor busy all night. Then it was time for karaoke, he went above and beyond our expectations. Colored lights all over the dining hall, a big karaoke set up front it truly felt like we were in a karaoke hall. DJ B-Ry does karaoke at the Iron Horse Bar and various other venues, so he knew how to work an enthusiastic (and intoxicated) crowd. Our guests had such a fun time and are still talking about the karaoke a month later. My husband and I left the party about 30 minutes early, but DJ B-Ry kept the party going strong an hour past his contract time just so that our guests could keep singing! I recommend DJ B-Ry very highly, he certainly made our wedding fun and memorable!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kacy · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot stop talking about how amazing my experience was with Ruby Frog and DJ B-Ry! I was able to book my wedding with Ruby Frog Entertainment very easily with very quick responses. I’m an out of state bride and they were very flexible/patient in their communications with me, using email, phone and text. DJ B-Ry was outstanding. He really takes the time to talk with you about your wedding/event, going over timelines, themes, and giving you tips on things you wouldn’t have even thought of! And when that big day comes, he is reliable, flexible, calm, and controls a room with his humor and perfect song selection. He puts thought and care into his work and it shows. Thank you Ruby Frog for connecting me with such an amazing DJ and thank you DJ B-Ry for really making my wedding day everything I ever wanted it to be. Seriously ladies and gents, this is the DJ you want for your wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kerry · Married on 06/04/2017

Ruby Frog and Bryant (DJ B-Ry) were amazing to work with! Definitely money well spent. I cannot imagine my daughter's wedding going so well without them!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

We had the most wonderful experience with Ruby Frog and Bryant (DJ B-Ry). He was awesome and knowledgeable. He took good care of us and our day would not have gone as smoothly without him!
    He was also funny and engaging. I can't believe we found someome so awesome for such an awesome price!
    We're so lucky to have had him!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Karen · Married on 05/27/2017

Bryant was the DJ at my son's wedding reception last week and he did a great job; very professional, polite, checked with us about doing the toasts and kept the reception running perfectly. We would definitely recommend Bryant for any event.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

We had DJ Bryant at our wedding on 6/11/16. He was so wonderful!! We had a meeting prior to the wedding and he was so organized, professional, and easygoing! It was really comforting to sit and talk with him, he laid out a wedding day schedule for me and gave me topics and ideas to think about and plan for(i.e. shoe game, open/closed toasts, how to involve my daughter in the ceremony, etc.). At the actual wedding he was punctual and on point, everything ran so smoothly and the guests loved his fun personality! Not only was DJ Bryant great, but working with Holly was wonderful too!! When I called to schedule a DJ, I was having a minor wedding meltdown and Holly took the time to sit and figure out what vendors I had left to schedule and then sat and sent me numerous vendor contacts. She was so sweet and understanding! We ending up booking the caterer and cake decorator she recommended and both ended up being phenomenal! I would recommend Ruby Frog without hesitation.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/08/2015

Holly was great to work with! we had concerns from our first venue about ruby frog, so i spoke with holly and she made me feel at ease with the issue my venue had... 3 weeks before our wedding our venue was cancelled. moving to a new one our DJ Bryant was awesome.. we needed a second set of speakers and he took care of that quick. the music was amazing, and he was great throughout the entire night, i was very impressed with them all together!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2015

The best DJ! Michael was amazing. He helped us customize our first dance song before the wedding, and he accomodated all our requests. He was so nice and professional. Will definitely recommend and use again.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Katrina · Married on 04/19/2016

We had Montoya as our DJ for our wedding and could not have asked for a better DJ or company to work with for our event. Holly was awesome in every step of the process from answering any of our questions to setting up meetings for us to talk to a couple different DJ's. After we booked DJ Montoya for our event, he met with us multiple times and kept in touch via text message and email in order to make sure we had everything ready for our event. We had a Disney theme wedding and so we used a lot of special music and had a couple of special dance pieces that we did and Montoya listened and planned with us to make sure everything ran smoothly. On our wedding day he did perfect keeping the energy up and making us feel super comfortable. I would definitely recommend Ruby Frog Entertainment.

Sent on 02/26/2017