Rubio Artistry Reviews

Rubio Artistry 7
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Hitt · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

Susana was very flexible when I scheduled my appointment around others in preparation for our engagement photos. Although I had never had her for makeup before she came very prepared and was able to fully match my complexion and create a look so far beyond what I could have imagined! Very professional, amazing skill and I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Rubio Artistry 8
    Rubio Artistry 9
  • F

Fay · Married on 04/20/2018

I was recommended by my hair stylist, Amy Button from La Sabrina because Susana and Amy have worked together often for trials and wedding parties. Like all people they should bring pictures. I showed Susana what I wanted and what I didn't. Something simple and elegant. She asked good questions to understand my normal skin care and make-up regimen. I chose spray and we chose it due to our wedding being outside and my glow may become more prevalent. She explained the difference and helped make the decision. Cost was the same. She gave me tips on what she is doing, the why's, and how it will affect me throughout the day/evening. My friend and I mentioned for some reason something was missing and Susana said she didn't put any liner on my lower lash line. She put just a perfect amount and whala it was what I needed. During the day of the wedding Susana was on her own and was the makeup artist for 13 women. They all loved their makeup and have commented how they felt after their hair and make up was done, they felt confident and beautiful. My ladies are normally beautiful but I was so excited to find both Susana and Amy to help them feel that way. I am blessed to have Susana and Amy to be a part of our wedding. A big part. I hope they realize what they do makes the wedding :) Thank you ladies.... XOXO... Fay

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Rubio Artistry 10
    Rubio Artistry 11
    Rubio Artistry 12
    Rubio Artistry 13

Meghan S · Married on 03/17/2018

Wedding Makeup

I couldn’t have asked for a better day with Susana! She made my day run so smoothly. Everyone was on time and made all my bridesmaids look stunning. Our makeup lasted all day and night! It was perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Ashton · Married on 02/23/2018

Fantastic!

Susana was able to capture my vision for our big day and made it come to life. She was quite the professional and I felt so comfortable with her and she made me and my whole bridal party look gorgeous. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • HOLLY

HOLLY · Married on 12/16/2017

Susana is awesome! I first met her when she did my wedding trial makeup...she's so talented and friendly. I decided last minute that I wanted my makeup done for my rehearsal dinner- she was very accommodating and able to squeeze me in. Wedding day, everyone loved their makeup!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Katie (Hennessey) Huffman · Married on 11/04/2017

Wonderful!

I found Susana after spending hours researching make-up artists located in the Fort Myers / Naples area. Of the few I chose to contact, Susana was the most prompt and personable - I immediately felt like she was the perfect fit. While arranging to do a pre-wedding make-up trial, Susana was very accommodating and found time to squeeze me into her busy work schedule during the few days I was in town a month prior to the wedding (my husband and I live in Carmel, Indiana but my parents have a home in Fort Myers Beach). The trial went perfectly - Susana talked to me about my likes/dislikes, what colors I typically wear, etc. We did an airbrush and full eye make-up. It looked flawless! On the wedding day, Susana was the first to arrive at my parents house and immediately got to work setting up her station. Five of my six bridesmaids + the MOB & MOG elected to have their make-up done and they were all very happy with how they looked. I couldn't recommend Susana enough and I made sure to sing her praises to the event manager at the Pink Shell Beach Resort where our wedding & ceremony took place!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Rubio Artistry 14
    Rubio Artistry 15
    Rubio Artistry 16
    Rubio Artistry 17
    Rubio Artistry 18

Elyse · Married on 10/07/2017

Susanna did an awesome job on my makeup and the other girls in the wedding party. She was extremely responsive and listened to what I wanted for my bridal make up. Thank you so much Susanna for doing such a great job!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Susana was beyond flexible and accommodating despite reaching out to her on short notice. My entire wedding party loved the work she did and on top of that she was such a positive person to have around on an important day. Efficient, friendly, and professional. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2017

Susanna is absolutely amazing! She does incredilbe makeup! For my wedding she did around 15 girls and they all looked amazing! She was there on time and everything went according to schedule! She also has good quality makeup and it lasted the entire night, I was in love with my makeup, she did an amazing job! I would recommend 100%!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2017

06/03/17 Wedding

I choose Susanna to help make my wedding day exactly what I had always dreamed it to be, and Susanna did just that. I was so nervous if anyone was going to be able to do my makeup how Id always pictured and she did it perfect and better and than what Id imagined. I had so many guest come and compliment my makeup! It was perfect! Thank you Susanna for such an awesome experience! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Kaley

Kaley · Married on 05/27/2017

Susana is absolutely amazing. My wedding make up was pure perfection. I can not say enough good things about how satisfied I was.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Brandy · Married on 05/13/2017

Susana was amazing! My husband is not a person who prefers me in makeup but the day of the wedding he was so amazed of how great of a job she had done. It looks very elegant and natural. All of my bridesmaid was very pleased including myself. I would definitely recommend her a million times.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Susanna came highly recommended by two of my dear friends. She was so wonderful to work with and very talented at what she does. I would highly recommend her to brides to be!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Erin · Married on 12/31/2016

I am extremely happy with Susana's make-up experience. Susana was a referral from a family member and a great referral at that. She was even able to fit in an extra make-up session on my sister-in-law last minute. My make-up stayed perfect all night log as did my bridesmaids. I highly recommend Susana.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Janette · Married on 11/12/2016

When another makeup artist cancelled 3 weeks before my wedding , Susanna came recommended from a friend. She was not only a LIFE SAVER she turned into the best blessing for my look on my special day! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it even better! My highest recommendation goes to her!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Aly · Married on 11/05/2016

Susana did an AMAZING job on my bridesmaids, my mom's and my makeup. I couldn't have been happier! She was friendly, responsive, and reliable. It was stressful planning an outside-of-state wedding, but Susana really came through and put my mind at ease as far as makeup for my big day. My sisters both said they wished they could hire her for their upcoming weddings in Wisconsin! She is a true professional and I highly recommend her. ??

Sent on 06/04/2017

Tana · Married on 10/29/2016

My best friend got married and it was really difficult to find a makeup artist who was willing to travel in Naples during season. Susana was super flexible and did a phenomenal job. The bride was really stressed out while getting ready for her big day and Susana helped make the time leading up to the wedding much easier. Any time I have an event, I always go to Susana and I would highly recommend her any time! She is worth every penny.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Renee · Married on 10/10/2016

We had our daughter's wedding on North Captiva Island, Fl October 10, 2016. After doing SO MUCH searching for a hairdresser primarily due to it being on a private island and only accessible by boat most places would not only not return phone calls but were exorbitantly overpriced! Suzana Rubio not only came through for us we were extremely satisfied with the results! Our bride felt amazing, looked absolutely beautiful and we had a wonderful wedding! She returned calls and text without delay and she was reasonably priced. She was very professional, and we would HIGHLY recommend her services!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

Susana, is an incredible and talented makeup artist. I'm so pleased with her professionalism and quality of work. I'm very happy with choosing her to do not only mine (bride), but three bridesmaids and the mother of the bride makeup.
    We really didn't know what we wanted but we talked to Susana, what we liked and disliked and she went above and beyond to ensure we were completely satifised. Thank you again, for being part of my big day.

Sent on 01/15/2017
  • Y

Yolari · Married on 10/08/2016

Susana is INCREDIBLE! She is so talented at what she does! Each of my girls, myself included, were MORE THAN PLEASED with her makeup services! Definitely, recommend her for ANYONE'S BIG DAY! Best MAC makeup artist in SWFL!

Sent on 10/11/2016

She really did a great job. My wedding wouldn't have been the same with out her doing our makeup. Amazing job and all I wanted was answered.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Anna · Married on 08/19/2016

Susana did such an amazing job with me and my bridesmaids. Everyone was so happy and felt so good with their makeup. We all truly felt like a million bucks. We can't say enough good things about her!! Everyone's had a makeover here and there but Susana was hands down our favorite one, we will definetly keep going back to her for any future events!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/11/2016

I hired Susana for my beach d destination wedding at the pink shell resort and spa, let me tell you she was on time and went right to work making me look just like the princess I wanted to look not only did she work on me she worked on one of my friends and made her look beautiful as well the energy and the passion that she brings to her work makes you feel just special and I think that if you were to hire her she would make you feel beautiful special like she did to me that day hire her you won't be disappointed

Sent on 07/26/2016

I couldn't imagine my wedding any other way. She made everyone look great and everything I wanted was done. I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 08/20/2016

lourdes · Married on 07/17/2016

I would pick her over and over again she did great a great job. My bridesmaids and I looked great and she went over the top to please us.

Sent on 11/15/2016