RSVP Studios Reviews

16 | Cypress, TX

16 Reviews for RSVP Studios

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Julie · Married on 06/18/2016

Book early and request Mr. Villalobos!

Charlotte · Married on 05/09/2015

Choosing a wedding photographer is probably one of the biggest decisions you will make for your wedding. I had done a lot of research beforehand but no one’s work stood out to me. I happened to stumble upon RSVP studios scrolling through facebook and seeing a post of a friend’s recent wedding. The photos were drop dead gorgeous and I immediately reached out to get the photographers contact info. Choosing Scott to shoot my engagements, bridal and wedding day was by far the BEST decision I made for my wedding. The photos were everything I ever wanted and more. I loved how he got to know us and through that he was able to capture our personalities and relationship in the photos. These are photos that you are going to treasure forever and you definitely want to find the right photographer. So happy we went with RSVP studios and I will definitely treasure these photos forever!

Emily · Married on 09/27/2014

Scott is AMAZING! His professionalism and ability to make us feel comfortable helped to make our wedding as special as it could possibly be. His eye for great pictures is unbelievable and I couldn't be happier to have picked him as my photographer. After the wedding, he got our pictures back to us in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS and made us the most beautiful wedding album I could have ever asked for. Choosing RSVP Studios for my photographer was hands down the best decision of my wedding. Definitely recommend him for any wedding!

Michelle · Married on 02/22/2014

I have had so many guests and family members still in awe over my wedding photos. Scott is the best hands down. He knows how to get the perfect shot and captured all the emotions and feelings in one picture. We are thrilled to have had him as our photographer!!!

Ana · Married on 09/24/2011

body
    Wow is the word that kept coming out of people when they saw our engagement and wedding pictures. We loved working with Scott, he knows how to capture moments that look natural and not staged. When I see those pictures and can remember the feelings going through me at the time we took them. I know that weddings can be expensive, but please do not go cheap on your pictures, they last forver. A friend of mine used a photographer that was not expensive and looked "good". It's been 3 years and she has yet to see one of her wedding pictures. The quality of work and the moments caught by Scott are fantastic. Look at his website and look at the lighting and positioning of the pictures. You will see many photographers out there without a tripod in Herman park taking pictures, but Scott had his awesome equipment and it made a difference. Trust me I looked at many photographers work, and by far RSVP is the best. In fact I had two reasons why I had to change my wedding date and Scott from RSVP was one of them. So glad I did, because those pictures are AWESOME!

Pari · Married on 09/23/2011

Scott,

You truly captured who we are, from the engagements to the wedding. We loved all of the pictures and thanks for helping us relax in front of the camera. I love all of the photos! Your creativity really shows.
    Thanks again!

Pari and Shannon

Nicole · Married on 01/23/2010

I met Scott at my best friends wedding, he was her photographer at her wedding in Galveston. I asked him if he would travel to Austin for a morning wedding and he said YES!

Scott was the best photographer we could have ever asked for. From the moment we decided to go with him, he was always on top of everything. He would get back to me within an hour of a phone call or email. His photos are amazing and the quality of the prints are just amazing! He was easy to work with, has a great personality and years of experience.

He was willing to create a package that fit our budget and was super flexible seeing that I asked him to start taking pictures at 6AM! the day of our wedding. Anything I asked, it was no problem!

I highly recommend him to anyone! He is the best!
    Thank you Scott for making our wedding memories so beautiful!
    Nicole & Bryan Holub
    1-23-10

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2009

One can tell that Scott truly has a passion for photography which is totally reflected in his work. He has a very keen and creative eye, and his final products are absolutely outstanding! Even though I was a bundle of nerves the day he did my bridal portrait session, his personality and sense of humor set me at ease and made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed and he was able to capture some of the best photos of me that I've ever seen! He's extremely talented!

• F

Donna · Married on 10/09/2009

Never before have I received such extrodinary and unique photographs of my work. Scott takes "God's Work" and gives it life on the page! With the lighting, the angles, the positioning, the creative juices just seem to pummel from his eyes. Being in the business of wedding flowers, it is a rare thing to become the focus of a photographer's eye. Usually that belongs to the Bride. However, in Scott's case "all that money" the Bride has spent on her wedding flowers is captured and given high honors along with the bride herself! Hours and hours are spent by the Bride to choose the special flowers she loves and the style she selects reflects her own personality and sense of style. Sometimes only to be barely featured in her Wedding Album. When a Bride spends thousands of dollars preparing this area of her event it
    is quite gratifying to see the beauty captured in so many unique shots. Whether it's shooting the Bride through the petals of an orchid or highlighting the Bride behind a clear picture of her flowers. you just can't beat the special feeling it gives to her Wedding Album. I give Scott a grade of 200% because you just can't get any better or expect any higher results. Bravo! Scott!!!!

Lee Ann · Married on 09/19/2009

Scott was an unbelievable photographer. The bridal portraits of my daughter were the most beautiful I have ever seen. We technically paid for only an hour but Scott spent much more time, waiting until the light was just right to get one of our favorite photos.
    He was professional and almost invisible at the wedding and reception. The candids ranged from hilarious to touching and sentimental. I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience. I would highly recommend him to any bride.

Alice · Married on 10/11/2008

Scott is amazingly talented. His photography is magical and will take your breath away.

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2005

We always have friends wanting to see our wedding album now that we live in a foreign country and have new friends. "Wow!!! These are beautiful. This album is amazing!" is the usual response they give us. We too were amazed with all the beauty Scott captured and the way he put our memories together. Now my husband and I have beautiful memories of our most important day and we have the photos to share those memories with our loved ones. We are very happy with everything. We recommend Scott to all those that want the love and beauty from their special day captured.

Chris · Married on 09/03/2004

Scott has excellent creative vision, and was able to convey that to us. He is very flexible, and adapts well to change. He was open to ideas and helped us make our ideas a reality. Given the versatility of his photographic experiance, he created images that we loved and everyone that has seen our album has commented on, and about how great the pictures look. His attention to detail was amazing, he captured images of things we weren't able to see until we got our album. He was the perfect choice for our special day, and treated us as if we were family.

Lorena · Married on 05/28/2003

Shawn and I were honored to have such an amazing photographer capture the best day in our lives. Scott's passion for what he does is clearly seen in the love, effort and amazing outcome of his pictures. Scott took the time to make sure that I, as the bride, always looked my best and had the perfect lighting and angle to capture the glow and happiness I had.
    Scott was even willing to drive to a perfect location with romantic ambience, beautiful trees.
    I look back at my pictures to this day and still have nothing but wonderful things to say about them, and the compliments I recieve make me appreciate the capabilities and efforts of Scott Villalobos.

Lorena & Shawn

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2013

Scott really has a passion for what he does and it shows. He really takes the time to make sure he gets a good picture. I don't consider my self to be photogenic by any means and he was able to bring out the best in me. I had so many good photos that it was difficult to choose which ones I wanted. He also makes you feel really comfortable which is definitely key because I am kind of shy. I would definitely recommend him to any future bride in Houston.

Larissa · Married on 09/26/2009

Scott perfectly captured our perfect day. We could not be happier with the photos. We receive compliments daily on how gorgeous the pictures are and what a wonderful job he did. My maid of honor liked him so much, that he just did their engagement pics and will be shooting their wedding soon. We would highly recommed him to anyone for any event.