34 Reviews for RSVP Party Rentals

Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
Flatware (1)
34 RSVP Party Rentals Reviews

Awesome selection and they were so accommodating to every change leading right up until delivery. Rosie was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Linens, Delivery

We did an in-suite reception at Mandalay Bay and needed to rent a few extra tables, chairs and coolers. Since we had access to a pickup truck, we picked up all the rentals ourselves. Our wedding was on Saturday so we picked everything up on Friday morning and returned everything on Monday morning. The tables, chairs, and linens were perfect for our space and easy to set up ourselves. We also rented a PA system just in case we needed a speaker for music. Luckily, the room had its own sound system because the PA system wasn't particularly good. There was also a crack in the bottom of one of the coolers which we discovered the following morning when I walked barefoot near the cooler and found out that the carpet was soaked through. I admit, though, the crack was pretty small and easy to miss. I notified them when I returned the items and there weren't any issues. In all, renting from RSVP was easy and super affordable.

Profile Picture Silver, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Tables

The most amazing decor and rental options! I loved everything about this company.

Profile Picture Kori, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

We used RSVP Party Rentals to rent a dance floor and some linens. They were easy to contact on the phone and book. They showed up on time and the dance floor was put together like it was supposed to be. Everything went very smoothly. I was happy with what we received.

Profile Picture Lauren , 3/2/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor

We ordered a dance floor RSVP Party Rentals and we are pleased with the service that we received. They answered all our questions and accommodated to our wedding even though it was on a Sunday. We recommend this company to anyone that needs party rentals. Our close friends used them for their wedding and our venue use this company all the time. They have a good reputation and lived up to their expectations. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Mel, 6/26/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor

RSVP provided chairs and tables for our wedding since our venue didn't provide any. They were very timely with their delivery and we were able to get everything set up quickly, they charged extra to pick them up again because it was after business hours, but overall I think they had reasonable prices and great products.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Renting from RSVP was easy - I even planned from across the country. All of their products are listed online and they were quick to respond to emails. The men who picked up and delivered our items were very sweet and went above and beyond what was required per the contract. Thanks!

Profile Picture User6042798, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Tables

Great quality, prompt service, very friendly. Great experience for our wedding chair rentals!

Profile Picture User4942749, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.3

I had some difficulty when contacting the office of RSVP rentals, I often felt the ladies answering the phones were inconvenienced by my calls. The rental process itself was easy, the delivery and pickup flawless. I would still use them, I think their phone customer service could use some help though.

Profile Picture Jolene, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They had great prices, and did an amazing job with set up. They showed up early on Friday morning (which was fabulous) and quickly got our tables/chairs and gazebo set up. The two men worked hard and were very professional. They were willing to make adjustments so everything looked perfect. The items were decent quality and looked great.
However for tear on Monday we were less thrilled. We called Monday morning, they said they would be there between 3 and 6 (we couldn't just leave a gate open for them due to animal issues) but said they would give us a call before they came. We called again at 4:30 to see if we could get a further estimate of when they would show up and were told they were running late, and they wouldn't be there until 5:30. We made sure to be at the house by 5:15 on Monday evening. At 6:15 we attempted to call again--but their main office was closed. They didn't show up to clean up until after 6:30--and never actually called to tell us they were on their way. When they did arrive they told us that they called but didn't get an answer (which they may have written down the number incorrectly, but we did verify it a few times.)

In general I was pleased with their service, and the face they let us add on additional items, and the set up, but was less pleased with them picking up their items and the service at that point.

Profile Picture User4698290, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We didn't work directly with RSVP but we did rent from them through both the catering company for our Meet & Greet Party as well as through our reception venue for the wedding reception itself. Both events were great and the quality of the rental furniture and linens was great. They offer delivery, although it can get pretty expensive for that part depending on when you need them. They do offer a pretty big selection of items though and we were happy with everything we got through RSVP Rentals.

Profile Picture Joan, 10/17/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

RSVP Rentals came recommended from our wedding planner and they ended up delivering an amazing range of beautiful rentals for our outdoor wedding. We'd highly recommend them to anyone and everyone - no matter what type of event you're having.

Profile Picture User4370808, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rented glasses, tablecloths, coolers, etc for our insuite reception. Changed our order several times without a problem amd the order was ready and waiting when we arrived to pick up. Very clean rentals in great condition. Very close to the strip.

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Staff was friendly and helpful. No problems when needed to make changes to order.

Profile Picture Genevieve, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

RSVP was awesome! Everything was delivered as ordered and was of great quality!

Booking everything was super easy online and when I had to deal with someone they were great!

Thanks RSVP :)

Profile Picture Jean, 5/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

RSVP came recommended from my sister in law, who had used them a year before my wedding (the wedding was at my house, so I already was somewhat familiar with them). We didn't have to be home for either delivery or pickup, everything was nice and the entire process was ridiculously easy. I'll definitely use them again for a large party!

Profile Picture Keri, 4/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

RSVP was great! They were very flexible, and let me change my order a million times. My wedding was on a Saturday, and they delivered Friday afternoon and didn't pick up until Monday morning, which was really convenient and took off a lot of the pressure of set up and take down. Plus they only charged us for one day! All of their products were great - I highly recommend RSVP!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was super impressed with RSVP Party Rentals. We ordered heaters, tables, and linens from them. I changed my order a couple times and they were prompt and flexible with my requests. They dropped off the equipment on Friday, which was a huge blessing since that allowed us to set up the day before the wedding. Very professional. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4104170, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

RSVP was able to provide all the rental equipment we needed including chairs, tables, linen and the dance floor. They arrived on time and installed the dance floor exactly as we instructed. Pick up of the equipment was also trouble free. The equipment was in good condition and of a high quality and the delivery men were friendly and courteous.

Profile Picture Tiantian, 10/19/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Would use them over and over again setup lights for an intimate bistro setting and the owner himself gave me all of his recommendations as well as one very helpful staff member. find her if you are looking all the other girls don't know anything about what is going on in that showroom but loved their selection most reliable and most reasonable

Profile Picture Tessa, 5/4/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They delivered our dance floor at the last minute, it came on time, and was picked up with no problems. Just a note that they charge extra for delivery outside of normal business hours. If you can get it picked up the next day during business hours it will save you a lot of money. Overall good experience.

Profile Picture User2870806, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented Chiavari Chairs for our wedding reception.
I worked with Yogi. She answered all inquiries within 48 hours and accommodated a change in quantity at the end.

The chairs looked great, just like they were pictured. They set them up as asked and took them down well after the reception was over- we never saw them. Their fees seem competitive. A couple of vendors were lower, but RSVP seemed more dependable.

I would recommend RSVP for any rentals you can use from them.

Profile Picture Haute, 9/29/12, 7 Reviews
3.1

REVIEW FOR UTAH LOCATION:

I would not use RSVP rentals again.

The Pros:
The actual rentals were nice. They had a good selection, worked with me to get what I wanted. The chairs are definitly not as nice as they are in the showroom. They are quite banged up, but the rest of it looked nice. The delivery/pickup guys were very nice and professional (although late).

The Cons:
1--When they delivered the rentals, they were to hang some bistro lights. They had come up to the site a few weeks prior to determine where, how they would be hung, and how many strands would be required. They had said 3 strands from the trees. Well on delivery day, there were only 2 strands and there were NO trees that would hold the lights more than a few feet off the ground. They had no way of hanging them. This is not the stress a bride needs the day before her big day. They did come up the following day just a few hours before the ceremony (despite promissing they would be there at the crack of dawn) to hook them up. They looked great once up! But wow, that took way too long to arrange.
2--They billed for lost and damaged items, the list seemed a bit excessive and especially since we only knew of 1 glass being broken all night! I think much of damage occurs in transit given that they just through glasses, plates, etc in boxes without anything in between and then throw them into a truck! They only charge you wholesale cost, but I still think unless they package better you should no be responsible.
3-- They would not pick up on Sunday, so the day after the wedding when it started to rain my new husband and I had to take down all the tables and chairs and try to find dry hiding spots for them. Not the way you want to spend your first night as a couple!

I am not sure how the other rental companies are, but I do not plan on using RSVP if I were doing another event.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/22/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wanted to plan and execute this wedding on my own and with the help of RSVP party rentals they helped make it all possible! 2 days before the wedding there was a little snag with some of the items I ordered but they made up for it and upgraded my linen at not extra cost! They were very patient with all the changes I made too!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/12/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used this vendor for linens and pedestals for the altar arrangements. I was very pleased with the aesthetic appeal of both as well as the reasonable price. I also appreciated that they were prompt in sending swatches, so I was able to see the fabric and color of the different linens and match them to the bridesmaids dresses and ties.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/16/11, 5 Reviews