RSVP Party Rentals Reviews

34 | Las Vegas, NV

34 Reviews for RSVP Party Rentals

34 RSVP Party Rentals Reviews

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Awesome selection and they were so accommodating to every change leading right up until delivery. Rosie was wonderful to work with.

Kori · Married on 10/13/2017

The most amazing decor and rental options! I loved everything about this company.

We ordered a dance floor RSVP Party Rentals and we are pleased with the service that we received. They answered all our questions and accommodated to our wedding even though it was on a Sunday. We recommend this company to anyone that needs party rentals. Our close friends used them for their wedding and our venue use this company all the time. They have a good reputation and lived up to their expectations. Thank you so much.

Renting from RSVP was easy - I even planned from across the country. All of their products are listed online and they were quick to respond to emails. The men who picked up and delivered our items were very sweet and went above and beyond what was required per the contract. Thanks!

Sent on 12/10/2015

RSVP Party Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate it!!

RSVP Rentals came recommended from our wedding planner and they ended up delivering an amazing range of beautiful rentals for our outdoor wedding. We'd highly recommend them to anyone and everyone - no matter what type of event you're having.

• Brenda

Brenda · Married on 09/20/2014

Rented glasses, tablecloths, coolers, etc for our insuite reception. Changed our order several times without a problem amd the order was ready and waiting when we arrived to pick up. Very clean rentals in great condition. Very close to the strip.

Jean · Married on 05/01/2014

RSVP was awesome! Everything was delivered as ordered and was of great quality!

Booking everything was super easy online and when I had to deal with someone they were great!

Thanks RSVP :)

Keri · Married on 04/16/2014

RSVP came recommended from my sister in law, who had used them a year before my wedding (the wedding was at my house, so I already was somewhat familiar with them). We didn't have to be home for either delivery or pickup, everything was nice and the entire process was ridiculously easy. I'll definitely use them again for a large party!

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2014

RSVP was great! They were very flexible, and let me change my order a million times. My wedding was on a Saturday, and they delivered Friday afternoon and didn't pick up until Monday morning, which was really convenient and took off a lot of the pressure of set up and take down. Plus they only charged us for one day! All of their products were great - I highly recommend RSVP!

I was super impressed with RSVP Party Rentals. We ordered heaters, tables, and linens from them. I changed my order a couple times and they were prompt and flexible with my requests. They dropped off the equipment on Friday, which was a huge blessing since that allowed us to set up the day before the wedding. Very professional. I highly recommend them.

Tiantian · Married on 10/19/2013

RSVP was able to provide all the rental equipment we needed including chairs, tables, linen and the dance floor. They arrived on time and installed the dance floor exactly as we instructed. Pick up of the equipment was also trouble free. The equipment was in good condition and of a high quality and the delivery men were friendly and courteous.

Would use them over and over again setup lights for an intimate bistro setting and the owner himself gave me all of his recommendations as well as one very helpful staff member. find her if you are looking all the other girls don't know anything about what is going on in that showroom but loved their selection most reliable and most reasonable

• Christina

Christina · Married on 10/16/2011

I used this vendor for linens and pedestals for the altar arrangements. I was very pleased with the aesthetic appeal of both as well as the reasonable price. I also appreciated that they were prompt in sending swatches, so I was able to see the fabric and color of the different linens and match them to the bridesmaids dresses and ties.

Maegan · Married on 10/09/2011

We rented our chair covers and archway from
    RSVP. Their website photos showed exactly what we got! No surprises & very reasonable prices. A+

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2011

Great service! I had no problems ordering my linens, and they came and set up my dance floor for me. I called back the next day because I wanted more to my dance floor, and they had no problems just adding it to my order. They were very friendly and dropped off and picked up on time.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2011

I did not have much contact with this vendor. We used them to rent tables and chairs for our backyard wedding. We walked in, placed the order, and were out in 10 minutes. I like how they have all their pricing online, along with pictures of the items. That way, I was able to figure out what I wanted in advance, and simply place the order. When I called to subtract a few items, the amount was automatically deducted from my credit card. They delivered everything on time the Friday before the wedding, and came to pick it up on Monday. And, for that you're only charged a 1 day rental.

Rayette · Married on 04/23/2011

They were amazing. Audrey was a jewel. The rentals arrived on time and the drivers both loaded and unloaded the rentals. They were awesome ... I highly recommend them.

• Mrs Meyer to Be

Randi · Married on 09/12/2010

Very great! they were very helpful!

Joetta · Married on 04/02/2010

Super easy to use!! I ordered my linens and didn't give any more thought to it! They showed up ontime and were picked up without any issues.

• Breanna

Breanna · Married on 08/22/2009

They were great!!! VERY on top of it, timely, and Audry in customer service was such a sweetheart. She made the whole process seamless and perfect!

• jfer1001

Jennifer · Married on 01/10/2009

We needed some greek comlumns on very short notice to hold up flower arrangements at our ceremony and reception. The staff at RSVP Party Rentals was very helpful and nice. They were able to have the columns for us on the same day we requested them, which was the actual day of the wedding! We were not able to return the columns until the following Monday since our wedding was on a saturday and they were closed sunday; however they did not charge us for an extra day of rental. Very convenient and fast service. I would recommend them for any party rental.

• SJ

Silver · Married on 10/14/2017

We did an in-suite reception at Mandalay Bay and needed to rent a few extra tables, chairs and coolers. Since we had access to a pickup truck, we picked up all the rentals ourselves. Our wedding was on Saturday so we picked everything up on Friday morning and returned everything on Monday morning. The tables, chairs, and linens were perfect for our space and easy to set up ourselves. We also rented a PA system just in case we needed a speaker for music. Luckily, the room had its own sound system because the PA system wasn't particularly good. There was also a crack in the bottom of one of the coolers which we discovered the following morning when I walked barefoot near the cooler and found out that the carpet was soaked through. I admit, though, the crack was pretty small and easy to miss. I notified them when I returned the items and there weren't any issues. In all, renting from RSVP was easy and super affordable.

Katie · Married on 03/12/2016

RSVP provided chairs and tables for our wedding since our venue didn't provide any. They were very timely with their delivery and we were able to get everything set up quickly, they charged extra to pick them up again because it was after business hours, but overall I think they had reasonable prices and great products.

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2011

My caterer used this company for my outdoor ceremony and reception. We rented the chairs, tables, linens, dance floor and lighted bar. Everything arrived on time and looked great. I would highly recommend this company.

3.0

Staff was friendly and helpful. No problems when needed to make changes to order.