R&R Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Alexis
    Alexis L. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing in every way!

Amazing in every detail! Katie is the main point of contact and is amazing! She responds to every question asked, little or big, in a timely manner and in just the detail I needed!
    We got married on Halloween 2020 in the middle of this COVID mess and with a few edits were able to still have the wedding we always wanted! She was so willing to work with us to still make the day exactly what we wanted and I couldn't have asked for anything better.
    The venue is gorgeous. I first saw an ad on my Facebook feed shortly after they opened and bookmarked it then even without being engaged. A short year and a half later my man proposed and I knew I had to look at that venue. From the moment we walked in I knew I wanted to get married and have our reception there. We decided on Halloween because it's both of our favorite holidays and knew that venue would work perfect with it while still staying super classy! The rustic walls, the large open space, the separate onsite get ready rooms everything was exactly what we wanted.
    There is a bar in walking distance as well as a park with a river/stream just a short walk away which made for amazing pictures and a great beer after/during pictures.
    It's a little south of any nearby hotels but we were able to rent a bus to transport guests to and from the Radisson in Kalamazoo to make it work while still being able to drink and have fun.
    All I can say is great things. We had no issues, no disputes, no arguments, nothing bad to say about the venue or Katie in any way. AMAZING.
    Lindsay B. Married on 10/29/2021

The Perfect Venue

I can’t say enough about this venue. We recently got married in October and the venue was everything I hoped for and more!
    Everything you need is packaged into this venue. The ceremony room is perfectly simple and allows you to add your own personal touches. The reception area is massive and has so many choices when it comes to a layout. The best part of all is that this venue has its own decor closet with amazing choices! You don’t have to rent your own tables and chairs to bring in, they’re already there for you to use!
    To top it off the bridal suite and groom suite are awesome! They’re so perfectly decorated and makes for some beautiful pictures. It was so nice to have our own space to get read and really relax before the craziness starts.

Katie is the owner and is so so great to work with. She made everything so easy and helped keep us super organized and on track for the big day!

You can’t go wrong by choosing this venue!
    Sierra B. Married on 10/16/2021

My experience at R&R weddings and events

R&R exceeded every expectation that my husband and I had. We had SO many people that attended our wedding give compliments on how beautiful the whole venue is. The ceremony space, the reception space and both of the get ready rooms are STUNNING and so perfect for pictures. The decoration closet made planning and decorating SO much easier and cheaper! The staff is so helpful and responds so quickly to every question. They also provide you with a list of trusted vendors that they know will do a good job, which makes hiring the perfect vendors as easy as making a few phone calls. They also give you a planner that assures you that you will not forget anything on your special day! By the time it's your wedding day you will have everything planned by the minute and your day will be stress free. The R&R staff will make sure of it! I could not recommend having your event here more.
    Bailey P. Married on 09/10/2021

Don’t think twice!!

Growing up I always wanted to get married in a barn. Being a farm girl, that is where I spent a lot of my time. Also always imagined pews in our ceremony area, but not necessarily in a church. I had so many ideas, and they didn’t necessarily all mesh together, but clearly they do!
    R&R had it all! The rustic barn vibe in the reception area, and the beautiful pews in the ceremony spot.
    Those exposed ducts/piping on the ceilings add that relaxed, old school, fun vibe.
    I cannot say enough good things about your venue. It was absolutely wonderful!!

Katie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made the planning process run so smoothly. Having her there all day put me at ease knowing whatever may happen, she was there to tackle it.

Do yourself a favor and book this venue! I promise you, you won’t regret it!

-The Paddocks
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey T. Married on 08/21/2021

Awesome Venue!

R&R Wedding and Events was absolutely wonderful to work with! Katie was always very attentive to the million questions I had. The venue itself is just stunning! We had countless guests ask how we found this venue. The layout of the bride and groom rooms were so convenient for all my vendors(photographers/videographer). It was very convenient for guests with the ceremony and reception all being in the same place! The little patio area was great for people to get outside and enjoy cornhole and Jenga. One of my favorite parts about this venue, as a bride, was the decor closet! I didn’t want the stress of buying a ton of decor for the tables and having to worry about selling it later. They have such a nice variety of decor to choose from! Thank you for an awesome venue to get married at and celebrate with our friends and family!
    K. Barber Married on 06/25/2021

Perfect in every way.

R&R has a great price, tons of elements included, and is beautiful!
  • Andrea
    Andrea H. Married on 06/04/2021

Beautiful venue with Incredibly helpful workers!

Highly recommend this venue in small town Vicksburg! The venue is stunning and doesn’t need much to decorate it! The venue also comes with a free decor closet which you can pick out and use their decorations for free! Not only is it a beautiful space, the workers are amazing! Katie is so responsive over email, always answering questions and offering up suggestions! They create a full digital planner for you that will help you stay on track from the big details to the small ones! She works behind the scenes on the day of the event and makes everything flow seamlessly by problem solving along the way! This venue made the wedding process so fun and enjoyable with all of their help! They basically planned my wedding for me because they have a list of phenomenal recommended vendors that are in the area! I would highly recommend booking even if this isn’t your home town! It is worth the drive!!! We received lots of feedback from our guests saying how much they enjoyed the space and small town feels of the place! Would love to plan future events with them!
  • Alex&Lexi
    Alex&Lexi S. Married on 06/02/2021

amazing staff and even more beautiful venue

R&R was absolutely amazing to work with! We loved the large space with the ability to have the separate space for the ceremony and the reception. The extensive decor closet was so nice to have as it allowed us to save some money in our budget that we used for other things. We originally had a guest list of 280 people but because of COVID that was quickly condensed to immediate family and bridal party. They were very flexible with options in what to do with COVID. In Michigan, the COVID restrictions were changing every day, Katie and Megan worked tirelessly to stay up to date on the current situation. R&R was amazing about working with us to make sure it was the day of our dreams - even though it looked exponentially different than what we initially imagined! The space at R&R is beautiful and the people are just as great! We were so thankful for everyone throughout the entire process!
    Jessica H. Married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful facility and wonderful owners

R&R was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. From the beginning they made everything so easy!

The venue is gorgeous and the decor closet was so great to have. There were so many options to choose from for decorations and we barely bought/brought anything when it came time to decorate because they had so many beautiful items to choose from.

The ceremony area was simply gorgeous and they have several arch options we could choose from. Everyone raves about the beauty of the facility and it was so nice to have everything right on sight! Parking was great and the bridal/groom suites made getting ready with friends and family so comfortable and easy.

They were great communicators and we’re always quick to respond. The day of the wedding they were there ready for us to arrive and were available if needed. Everything was seamless and stress free throughout the entire experience.

We would hands down pick R&R if we had to do it all over again and had the best day there.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 04/03/2021

Best Venue in the State of Michigan!

Best venue in the state of Michigan! My husband and I got married at R&R on April 3, 2021. When we booked this venue, we did not anticipate the Covid restrictions, or the uncertainty the state of Michigan would put on events. Working with Katie at R&R took all the stress away.

Firstly, the venue is GORGEOUS! Not only does R&R have a beautiful mix of rustic and industrial vibes, but they also have the decor closet with free rentals for decorations. Whether you want a winter theme, rustic theme, or a "Joanna Gaines" theme like we had, R&R has decor that will fit all your needs. It allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams without spending a fortune on decorations we would likely never use again.

Furthermore, R&R runs weddings like a well-oiled machine. It is clear to guests where they should go and when. The bridal suite is a stunning place to experience the butterflies before walking down the aisle. The aisle is straight out of a romantic film. The patio is a great place for restless kids to hang during reception festivities.

Lastly, Katie and the R&R team never acted like any of my questions were trivial. They made me feel like I was the only bride, even when I know they had tons of their plates. The responses were quick and thorough, and Katie always seemed genuinely happy to help at all times.

I've lost count of the friends and family members who have said our wedding was the nicest wedding they had ever been to. R&R made our dream come true at an affordable price, and we are SO thankful!
  • Courtney
    Courtney L. Married on 02/11/2021

Don't look any further!

I had R&R picked out as our wedding venue before we were even engaged. I just love the vintage charm and character the space has from it's history in the Vicksburg community. The team at R&R have been nothing less than amazing to work with - they are super responsive, super accommodating, and have been a joy to plan our wedding with. We literally had such a perfect day. We are still getting compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the space and how much fun they had.
  • Shelby
    Shelby G. Married on 01/01/2021

R&R Review

The R&R was everything and more I could have ever dreamed of for my wedding day. I grew up here in Vicksburg, Michigan and never imagined that there would be the most beautiful wedding venue right here in my hometown. However, this made it extra special. My husband and I had the most perfect wedding day, and we love reminiscing and looking at all of the amazing photos that were captured. We got married on January 1st, of 2021 and had 10 guests total at our wedding. Originally, we had invited well over 200 before the 2020 Covid shutdown. With all of the changes and accommodations that had to be made, Katie and Megan were wonderful to work with. We highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! ❤️
    Angie G. Married on 01/01/2021

R&R Wedding Venue

In 2019 my daughter Shelby was proposed to by Jalon Simpson! Being a small town girl, Shelby wanted a “small town wedding “with a “Big Town” feel! The original invitation list was way over 200 guest! This day was going to be grand on every scale, but first we had to find our venue! Our first stop was visiting the R&R in Vicksburg, at their Open House. It is crazy to think back on this day because we knew immediately upon arriving that the charm and size was exactly what we were looking for. What was a true blessing was the ease and friendliness of the two sisters that run this business, and this is what SOLD us on choosing the R&R! With help and guidance from these experienced gals, the planning began!
    Then 2020 came, and we all know what came with that. Many ups and downs to say the least! The size of gatherings that were allowed changed as often as the weather, yet through it all, great communication from the R&R kept us constantly up to date and informed. Long story short, January 1, 2021 our kids were wed! It did not look like the big, grandiose wedding we had planned for and dreamed of, yet still it was everything and more than she and her groom could ever want! Thanks to Katie & Meghan who helped make this Covid wedding amazing on every scale!
    We will never forget this special day and thankfully we have the pictures to show it!! We highly recommend the R& R and give it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
    Blessed Mama of the Bride,

Angie Getsinger
  • Shelby
    Shelby B. Married on 12/08/2020

R&R is the place to hold your event!

R&R was the perfect venue for our August wedding. I couldn't have imagined our day any different. It was perfect. The staff at R&R was the best! The are quick to respond, very accommodating and just down to earth, friendly ladies! I attended almost every open house before our wedding just to take in the beauty of the venue. I highly recommend this venue for any event.
    Latasha M. Married on 11/08/2020

Dream Venue

This venue made my vision come to life! My wedding was quite simple, but its mostly because the venue had everything I wanted already. Immediately gives off a very romantic feel. We got married here in August of 2019, I highly recommend this location if you're looking for a rustic/romantic ambiance. Many compliments were received.
    Morgan Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing Venue!!

We had nothing but an amazing experience with R&R! Our first date had to get cancelled because of the pandemic, and they were accommodating and responsive when trying to pick a new date. Both girls are so helpful to answer any questions and give recommendations. The open houses are awesome and have a ton of local businesses that work closely with R&R.
    The decor closet that is included was amazing & helped so much with planning the design we were looking for.
    Our wedding day was amazing, and i would 100% recommend this venue to anyone!
  • Emelia
    Emelia M. Married on 07/31/2020

Wonderful venue

My husband and I were recently married at the R&R and it was beyond our expectations. The venue is so beautiful and decorated perfectly. The day went just how we imagined and we’re so glad we had our wedding there! Katie was also a huge help in making the day so great. Don’t miss out on this great venue!
  • Kendra
    Kendra Married on 10/05/2019

A Dream come true!

The girls at R&R were so friendly and made our experience so special. Any time they had updates with the venue, they would call or email us to let us know. Our guests raved about the gorgeous venue and how spacious it was. Every detail was perfect and I could not think of a better place to host a wedding!! It was a dream come true.
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 06/22/2019

One of the Easiest Parts of our Wedding Planning

We booked R&R for our wedding. They communicated with us consistently and always let us know about any changes or updates. Our ceremony and rehearsal spaces were beautiful with very little decoration on our part. Overall, our experience with them was great. They made the stressful task of planning and putting together a wedding a little bit easier.
  • Krickett
    Krickett C. Married on 02/11/2019

Out of this World Venue with even better Perks and Service!

I could write 10 whole pages about how amazing R&R and the lovely ladies that run it are! From the beginning my then fiance (now Husband ;)) and I were soo happy. The girls at R&R do a phenomenal job staying in touch, giving updates on new features etc. The Open Houses that R&R offers each month were so helpful to be able to get into the space and show Family and Friends or practice decorating. The space is absolutely stunning and even though we were out of town and ALL of our guests had to travel to get to R&R we heard all night long how worth it the drive was! If you are looking for something unique, rustic, industrial but extremely elegant than R&R is totally the place for you! They are AMAZING and helped our night be truly magical.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn L. Married on 01/25/2020

Elegant and Vintage-inspired venue

R&R was the perfect venue for our wedding! So many of our guests reached out to us to tell us how wonderful and unique they thought the place was. It's like a little hidden gem outside of Kalamazoo that hasn't been fully discovered yet. We love that we could have the ceremony and reception all on one site, but in two separate areas that look completely different from one another. The other big highlight is that availability of so many different decor rental options for free! It really helped us keep our costs down, since we didn't have to purchase very much extra for decoration. We highly recommend this location!