RPS Catering Reviews

RPS Catering 6
RPS Catering 7
  • Venessa

Venessa Bibeau · Married on 05/26/2019

Awesome caterer for my wedding!

I spoke with a few caterers prior to finding RPS Catering and let me just say how thankful I am to have found RPS. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. Trish and her wonderful team offer unparalleled service and delicious food at a great price!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Marie-Luise

Marie-Luise · Married on 05/04/2019

Great buffet

Good price, good selection of food and all was tasty and the buffet looked great. Very happy. Nice people too :)

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Leonard · Married on 04/06/2019

Trish & RPS Catering Just WOW!

RPS Catering went above and beyond for our 100 person wedding reception! Professional, extremely friendly, on the ball, so helpful and the food was amazing! From the butler passed apps, the the table settings, buffet layout, table service, cake cutting, bar staff and clean up! They are a well oiled machine that made our day truly perfect! Trish and her staff went above and beyond for us and we will forever be thankful! Our wedding will be remembered by all! The entire process from the taste testing to clean up was smooth, enjoyable and really are great people! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We’re still on cloud nice and you guys made our day perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Evans · Married on 03/16/2019

RPS Catering for the win!

RPS Catering and their team were a dream to work with! We went for our tasting and it was like an entire meal, with all the different options she had made for us. We ended up going with the creamy lemon, chicken dish with the twice baked potatoes, and vegetables. We could not of asked for a better dish for our wedding night. They even left my husband and I a card for our wedding. Thanks RPS!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/09/2019

Outstanding Service

Trish and her team are AMAZING. The food was to die for and I will continue eating these leftovers for weeks to come! Her team were professional, very polite and all around humble. I would recommend RPS Catering to anyone looking for good quality food and amazing service.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Kimberly · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing food!

The crew at RPS did an amazing job catering our wedding!!! The food and service were both phenomenal and I would highly recommend them to cater any event!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kyndall · Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent Services

Thank you so much for your exceptional service on our wedding night! We absolutely loved the food and still brag about it to this day.. not to mention your friendly staff! Truly pleased with the services you’ve provided!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 12/01/2018

A wonderful team! Trish exelent owner!

Trish and her team make our wedding a blast! Everyone was fully happy with the food! Definitely I will recommend RPS Catering!! Thank you guys!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    RPS Catering 8
    RPS Catering 9
    RPS Catering 10
    RPS Catering 11

joanne · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Caterer!!

The food was SO delicious and beautifully displayed. My guests are STILL talking about how good the food was. Trish and her staff do an excellent job, they are very accommodating and do what it takes to make your day great!!!! And best of all they are AFFORDABLE!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    RPS Catering 12

Awildaniz · Married on 09/22/2018

These ladies are super nice and the crew was super attentive the entire wedding. My guests really enjoyed the food! I couldn't be happier with their quality of work.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/09/2018

I absolutely love RPS. Great food (fruity Brie bites are amazing!!) and so much help with our wedding. Trish has worked so many weddings that she became our go to for wedding info. She always did so with a smile. If you want to hire someone and know it’s going to be all good from beginning to end- RPS is it. Oh, and her staff is out of this world.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Savannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Trish, and team, were an excellent caterer for my on wedding on August 4th. Trish responded very timely to any questions I had, and was extremely accommodating with any changes that were made. Food tasted wonderful, and her team went above and beyond their duties! Absolutely would recommend for any event. Included in our package we added on table linens, chair covers, chair sashes, and napkin linens.

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • O

Omar · Married on 06/25/2018

The staff at RPS catering services are absolutely amazing. They are hospitality professionals, attentive to details and very flexible..

Sent on 06/26/2018
    RPS Catering 13
    RPS Catering 14

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2018

Trish was such a wonderful woman to work with! She has a great team with her whom we cannot thank enough for doing such an amazing job at our wedding! The food was perfect and better than we expected! Our overall experience was phenomenal :D

Sent on 06/17/2018

Maureen · Married on 05/18/2018

Trish and her team were amazing. From set up to clean up everything went very smoothly. They were extremely attentive and all the guests kept raving about the food and service. If you need a caterer do not look any further! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing. By far the best caterer available in Central Florida! 12 days before our wedding our original caterer surprised us with up-charges totaling over $700 (after promising that there would be no further charges) and Trish at RPS came in and saved the day. The other caterer was a big mega company that felt very impersonal while RPS is small and felt like Trish welcomed you into her home and made you a good home cooked meal. We chose the same menu we had originally selected (except at a way higher quality of taste) and I couldn't have been happier with the last minute catering change. She even arranged for a kids menu at no extra charge which was great for the little ones. They always say there won't be time to eat at your wedding but you will make time with their food I promise you that.

**I don't know the price of the catering because we used an all-inclusive package from the Enchanting Barn but I have heard that it is way more reasonably priced than competitors. The number I selected is arbitrary.**

Sent on 05/09/2018

Scott · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything was perfect . Trish and her staff were amazing??

Sent on 05/23/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2018

They were wonderful from beginning to end! The food was spectacular

Sent on 03/24/2018

Tabitha · Married on 02/19/2018

I was having some trouble finding a caterer when the owner of the venue we chose recommended RPS Catering. Right from the start Trish Scuteri was super helpful in working with our budget. We got great food for a great price. Her staff was super professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend RPS Catering to anyone that has an important event coming up.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/05/2017

RPS catering was amazing! Their food was awesome and they were so incredibly nice. From initially contacting them, to them even returning some linens to our rental company that accidentally went with them, Trish was super helpful with absolutely anything we needed. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Trish and the rest of her RPS Catering team were FANTASTIC! And so reasonably priced to boot! We just used her for our wedding on Saturday and I have had countless people tell me how much they enjoyed the food! The were so sweet to cater to our needs at the sweetheart table, delivering food and drink to us as well. Trish also went above and beyond to help us with the tasting, as we lived out of town. She drove about an hour out of her way to we could meet and pick up the food to take home. Trish even sent my mom a text the next day saying thank you. Highly recommend if you're getting married near Palm Coast, St. Augustine, Ormond Beach and Daytona!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Christy · Married on 09/23/2017

What an absolute pleasure Trish and her team were! Not only was the food amazing, but the linen was beautiful and the bartenders and staff were friendly and polite! Great communication and quick responses. Flexible when I wasn't as quick to respond. I would 100% recommend RPS to anyone in need of a caterer!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Mark and Annette · Married on 07/27/2017

From the moment we started working with Trish and her amazing team, it has been a pure pleasure! She helped us put together a menu, from cocktail hour to dessert, that surpassed our expectations! Everyone is still raving about dinner and how it enhanced the overall experience of our daughter's wedding. Trish and the whole RPS team truly care about every aspect of your event, and will work closely with you to ensure your complete satisfaction , no matter the scale! That's why we'll always come back, as well as recommend to others, RPS Catering -- they're simply THE BEST!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Tina · Married on 11/12/2016

I would use this caterer again!! Everything was PERFECT!! my guest are still talking about how great the food was!! One picky guest said, " it was the best wedding food she has ever had"

Sent on 11/15/2016

The food is amazing and the staff are so accommodating and friendly. Makes my wedding experience pleasant

Sent on 05/09/2016