RPM Entertainment Reviews

124 | Montpelier, VT

124 Reviews for RPM Entertainment

• User5200856 · event on: 05/30/2015

Richard went with the flow even though our event had bad weather. He had amazing energy - which we really need at this event!
    So glad he could help us out!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Nancy · event on: 05/16/2015

RPM provided DJ services for our Junior/Senior Prom. All attendees had a great night and the DJ, Richard, kept the guests entertained and and on their toes all night. The interaction between Richard and the guests was fun and kept the party going! Our thanks to Richard and RPM for making our prom fun and memorable!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Heather · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I knew we had to have Richard as our dj when we saw him on the job at our friends' wedding. Richard gets the crowd dancing and he gets into the action too. Richard was very responsive to any questions I had in the early stages of planning and when it got closer to the big day he checked in to make sure everything was all set. Richard created a Google Doc to keep things organized for the wedding day and I did not have to worry about anything he was involved in during the reception. I even asked him to add a person to the list of toasts as we were lining up to be announced and he was totally cool with that. I had a GREAT time dancing at my wedding and many guests have told me how much they loved Richard!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Dorothy · Married on 04/18/2015

My daughter Rachels wedding was april18,2015. Richard single handedly put the reception over the top! His attention to detail and his genuine desire to make each event as spectacular as possible made him simply invaluable. Family and friends have all said this was the best reception they have attended in some time...and as mother of the bride, the complement I was looking for was elegant...Richard was able to combine enjoyment and decorative elegance in one complete package which is a very rare accomplishment. He is truly talented and a very genuine man.
    There are no words that can express how thankful I an for Rachel to have found him. We never would have been able to do what he did.
    sincerely
    Dorie

Sent on 04/24/2015

Shawn · Married on 04/11/2015

Richard is a leading professional in his field! He did more than just DJ our wedding...he blew it away! I've never seen that many people dancing at once or that long into the evening. We knew he would be good but he surpassed all of our expectations. You would be doing your wedding a huge disservice by not booking this man!

He made sure that everything flowed from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception. Not only did he stand behind the table and play music but he was on the dance floor, communicating and interacting with the guests. He did an incredible job at getting people back on the dance floor when they had dispersed into other activities.

I could write on for a very long time about how incredible this man is but there simply aren't enough words. You will get a lot of DJ and a lot of energy for your money! You can't go wrong with RPM!!

Sent on 04/24/2015
  • User4926915 · event on: 03/29/2015

Richard made the party! Terrific music and song selections. He can read the crowd and knows just what they want to hear. Will definitely use him for our next event.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 03/14/2015

Want the secret to the best wedding ever? Richard Pitonyak of RPM Entertainment – it is that simple. We speak from first-hand experience as we just got married in March 2015. Richard blew us away at our initial meeting. He was beyond organized and as far as planning went, he took care of EVERYTHING. We met with him multiple times before the wedding. We told him what we wanted and he made it happen. We did not have to worry about a thing. Richard was there for the rehearsal dinner and the entire wedding. He would come up to my husband and I throughout the night and see if there was anything we needed, even though that is not in his job description. All of our guests were blown away by how he could get every person on the dance floor. He adjusted to everyone in the crowd – not afraid to get out on the dancefloor himself to get people singing and dancing. He even designed a light show for a surprise dance I did for my husband. Speaking of lights – the “uplighting” he does is incredible! Decorating? I did NOT have to. The uplighting he placed around the room and the spot lighting he did on the tables was absolutely stunning. Talk about a HUGE money saver! Richard made everything fun, easy, and an absolute amazing experience. I am a strong believer that DJs can make or break a wedding. Well, he definitely made ours. We cannot say enough about this man as a professional and as an individual. It is all about quality with Richard Pitonyak. Secrets out!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/18/2014

Richard was a fantastic dj! He is extremely helpful throughout the planning process and listens to the vision of how you'd like your wedding to go and offers input based on his experience. Many of our guests came up to us and said "He is the best dj" and that our wedding was a lot of fun and one of the best they had been to which was in large part to Richard's help! He also provided us with the uplighting service which made the ballroom of our venue that much more beautiful. You won't be sorry if you hire RPM entertainment!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Keith · Married on 10/12/2014

What can we say about Richard? He was perfect from start to finish. He was professional, extremely helpful, and most importantly he kept the party going strong the entire time. I have never had as much fun as I did at my wedding and I know I can speak for Tori too in those regards. I might plan another party soon just to have Richard back. He is hands down the best DJ out there and you won't hear anything different from any of the attendees at our wedding! I plan on telling everyone I know to use Richard for any function they have in the future. You helped make our special day one for the ages! Thank you for being awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2014

sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Richard came highly recommended by some family friends. Well, he lived up to the recommendation and surpassed our hopes. As he said, "If you are looking for a DJ to stand quietly behind the booth all night, you hired the wrong guy" He had all of the wedding guests sing along to songs, had a dance competition and it was quite apparent how much he absolutely loves what he does. As I was both bride and wedding planner he was very helpful and supportive of the day's outline/timeline of events. In the days leading up to the wedding he checked in several times to make sure everything was going smoothly and that I wasn't stressed out about anything. It rained for most of our wedding day, we went from plan A to B to C and he was great through it all and helped make last minute decisions that made the ceremony and entire day run smoothly. We have friends getting married in May and they have already hired Richard, as they were so impressed with him. Richard is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Richard, for helping to make Oct 4th the best day Jerry and I could have ever asked for. We look forward to seeing you again in May!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Megan · Married on 09/27/2014

Richard did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding. The entire experience with him, from start to finish, was easy and fun and we never had any worries. Everyone at the reception was talking about how much fun they had, and guests actually called my mother to talk about how great the DJ was. Richard was professional, organized, and basically everything we wanted in a DJ. He also made us feel special, with extra touches like adding a spotlight on our cake and providing us with a newspaper from the day of the wedding. He is great at reading the crowd and responding to what music they're into, he honored all requests from us, and he was constantly asking us what else he could do. At one point he even cleared my plate away from the table! Richard is a joy to work with, and we've recommended him to everyone we can.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/20/2014

Exceeded all expectations, and mine were VERY high!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/20/2014

BEST DJ EVER!!!! Exceeded all my expectations (and they are extremely high)

Sent on 01/08/2015

Dan · Married on 09/13/2014

Rich was the consummate professional from start to end. Very prepared, very responsive to emails. Plus a genuinely nice guy. He also incorporated our very varied music choices perfectly into the evening. Awesome job, Rich! You were great!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Jenn · Married on 08/30/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Richard. From the first time we met him, we were instantly comfortable with him. He is very professional, and goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding day goes smoothly. Because he had never done a wedding at our venue, he visited the venue with us ahead of time to check it out. The day of, he helped us put out some fires before the ceremony began that had nothing to do with sound or music! He was so much fun - multiple people at the wedding commented on how great he was! He made our day so special and treated us like family. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2014

I have nothing negative to say about our experience working with Richard! He is an amazing DJ. When we first met Richard to see if he would be the right fit for us his sense of humor and ability to keep up with our witty comments made it clear he would be perfect. He knows his stuff and needed very little guidance from us as far as what songs to play to keep our crowd happy. One thing that stood out to me was how the morning before my ceremony I not once had to wonder if he would be there on time to set up. I knew I could trust him and knew he would make sure our venue lighted candles and even that our cake showed up. He got the crowd involved every step of the way and really raised the energy in the room. He kept our reception moving along when our coordinator wasn't doing her job and he even donated $100.00 in our names to the ALS foundation. He also gave us an amazing gift (a newspaper with our wedding date and an adorable sign) as a thanks for choosing him, but it's really him that we need to thank! I can't say enough about how amazing he is!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Richard · Married on 08/09/2014

I have had the opportunity to work with Richard at RPM Entertainment at many events. My wife Jade and I were originally looking to have our wedding day on August 2nd, but come to find out Richard had another wedding that he was DJ for. Well we wanted to be sure that Richard was going to be available for our wedding so we moved our wedding a week later to August 9th when he was available and we could not have been happier that we did. We may be biased because Richard has become a great friend, part of the family, and to have him DJ and be apart of our celebration day not with just his music but with his presence, made our day. Richard has started to work closely with Northstar Fireworks choreographing his music selections to the Fireworks Displays. If you haven't seen a show where RPM Entertainment and Northstar Fireworks has been a part of it, I highly recommend it. It will blow your socks off, literally.

You know a DJ is good when the wedding guests start to leave the dance floor to go get fresh air and the only ones left dancing is the wedding party and all of a sudden the DJ yells, "Don't Go anywhere, folks. If you love Richard and Jade come back to the dance floor and show them just how much you love them." when this happened everyone walking out and anyone already outside came into the tent instantly and started dancing and didn't leave until the final song of the night. A Good DJ like Richard knows how to keep the attention of his audience. You can't find that anywhere, anymore.

Thank you Richard and RPM Entertainment for the "A-MAZ-ING" job you did for our wedding day and being a friend and part of the family. You Rocked it from beginning to end.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Lyndsie · Married on 08/02/2014

We want to thank Richard for making our day perfect. His energy and enthusiasm kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He had the perfect selection of songs for everyone that attended our wedding. He also helped us out with a great father/daughter dance remix as well as a bridal party video introduction. His ability and performance is unmatched and we would highly suggest him for any event that you need! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Bonnie · Married on 07/19/2014

Rich was amazing and truly made our wedding day the party of the summer for our friends and family. I can NOT wait to book him for my daughter's wedding in 2017. :) Much love to you Rich.. You totally rocked it.
    Bonnie and Matt Allen

Sent on 07/21/2014

Eric · event on: 05/24/2014

Richard was an amazing asset into the great surprise party we were able to pull off. He did a great job setting everything up and the venue looked amazing. He was fantastic with the crowd and kept everybody moving all night long!!!

Courtney · event on: 05/24/2014

Richard at RPM Entertainment is THE best around. Not only was he professional, knowledgably, and fun...but he was super flexible and supportive of changes to the program etc. The lighting and screen set ups that he capable of putting together are far better than I have ever seen in the area. I would recommend RPM Entertainment to anybody looking to make their party an all out hit.

Thank you, Richard and RPM. I plan on getting in touch for my next event!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Lisa · event on: 05/23/2014

Best DJ ever. He interacted with the crowd, even came out on the dance floor and got the energy up. Recommend him to EVERYONE!!! For any type of event. Great lighting as well. Fun and professional!!!!!

Elysa · event on: 05/23/2014

He is an AMAZING DJ!! He was there very step of the way and was always there to help no matter what! At the benefit he really got everyone into the dancing and having a great time!! He truely was awesome and I would recommend him to everyone!!

stephanie · event on: 05/23/2014

Words can't even describe how great rpm entertainment is, one of a kind. if you want your guests to have an awesome time, don't go anywhere else. People of all ages out on the floor. He pumped everyone up and made sure everyone was having a night they would never forget.. great taste in music. polite. energetic. FANTASTIC. sound quality was great. lights and decorations were awesome. Easily the BEST DJ I've ever met in my whole life.

alyson · Married on 04/19/2014

Absolutely amazing! We got so many complements on the Dj, Richard. He brought our event to life!!! He also did beautiful up lighting! Sooo much fun!

Sent on 04/20/2014