RPM Entertainment Reviews

106 | Montpelier, VT

106 Reviews for RPM Entertainment

106 RPM Entertainment Reviews

Elysa · Married on 09/30/2018

Richard did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone danced literally all night long. Richard didn't just mix a great playlist, but he got the guests involved, singing and interacting. His work at the ceremony was flawless and he was very professional to work with all through the planning process. He arrived early, prepared and he listened closely to everything that we wanted, and he 100% delivered. I would hire him again in a heartbeat and highly recommend him.

Charlie · Married on 09/22/2018

Richard is not only an amazing DJ but an amazing person. He pays attention to every small detail to make your day perfect! He helps you and your guests to smile, laugh and dance all night long! There is no one better in the business than Richard in my opinion and we couldn't have entrusted anyone better to help our day flow smoothly! Every single one of our guests have complimented us on Richard and how much FUN they had! I simply cannot say enough to do justice to the serves he provides and the love he puts into every single one of his events. (And believe me, I have attended many with him behind the helm!)

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Now that I have a chance to sit down and really thank you for everything you did for us Saturday I will try to put into words how thankful we are. When we went to our friends wedding two years ago and you we’re dJing Steven said “this guy is awesome, we should have him at our wedding!” For the time leading up to the wedding we had several people ask who our DJ was and the simple response of RPM sent them all into the same response of “OMG HES SO AWESOME! I’ve been to a couple weddings were the music service was terrible and some where the music service was great so we were aware that we needed the best around to provide for our special day. We surely had the best around. From the minutes after the reception ended right up to today people are still boasting about how great of a time they had and how they think you’re the best around just like we do! So Thank you, thank you for making this process so easy leading up to the wedding, for changing last minute changes, for fulfilling all of our requests and making our wedding one that surely was one for the books. Saturday was such a bitter sweet day knowing that Stevens mother would have loved you just as much as we did and she would have never left that dance floor just like Madi (my step daughter). Who by the way has slept more since I have ever seen her since Saturday. So thanks for that too! Thank you for making a bitter sweet day, a little less bitter and a little more sweet. We look forward to booking you in the future for events and seeing you at weddings in the future.

Ryan · Married on 08/11/2018

Put simply, Richard was a primary player in making our wedding the perfect day. Planning an outdoor VT wedding from the other side of the country was an interesting task at first, but the email conversations, and the in-person meeting we had instantly put any entertainment fears aside for both myself and my (now) wife.
    From the help and advice in the planning stage, down to the sheer energy that this guy has on the day itself, everything he did for us on our wedding day had only one aim in mind, to make our day as awesome as it could possibly be, and to make sure all our guests left wanting more at the end of the night.
    I promise that you will not be disappointed by using him for your event.

Rachelle · Married on 07/21/2018

We first met Richard at my sister’s wedding (where he was her DJ). He was so fantastic that when I began to plan my wedding for the following year, I knew there was no better person for the job. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout. He made the day so personal and so effortlessly carefree for us. Our guests are still raving about how fun and entertaining the DJ was. He really orchestrated the whole event and kept the dance floor full of guests all night long. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have RPM entertainment DJ our big day and so glad we “kept it in the family” .

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2018

Richard pitches himself as "music and lighting," but don't kid yourself: If you hire RPM, you've got a full-service wedding reception emcee who is truly happy to be helping with your big day and wants to work with you to make a rocking party. Richard helped us through every step, and handled it without skipping a beat when we added a bouquet toss on the day of the wedding. The music was awesome, and he spent the perfect amount of time on the mic to help make the night fun without making us or the guests feel like we were being herded.

Stop looking, hire RPM. You won't regret it.

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

RPM/Richard was super organized, responsive, and detail oriented. He listened to our ideas and preferences carefully, made helpful suggestions, and helped us efficiently create the right schedule and playlist for our wedding. He was on top of things leading up to the wedding, and on the day of was non-obtrusive yet communicative - he made sure we knew what was happening when, checked in with us to make sure all was well, and was reliable will all services offered. He was great at pumping up the crowd and played a great selection of music. Afterwards, my mother informed me she wants to have another event so she can hire him herself! :) Thank you so much, Richard! We had SUCH an amazing time.

• W

Will · Married on 05/18/2018

To say that Richard was fantastic would be an understatement! From our first phone call to our follow up emails and conversations to help make our wedding reception flawless, the service and professionalism was above and beyond expectations. On top of it all, his easy going and fun personality made the experience smooth and painless. Our guests had the BEST time, and we heard many compliments about how fun the music was. Everyone danced all night long - including some epic displays of air-guitar!
    We cannot recommend Richard's services enough. Thank you for helping to make our wedding super fun and memorable!

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2018

When I first met Richard, he was the DJ at my brother’s wedding in Vermont. He filled the night with an incredible level of energy, laughter, and of course, dancing!! I knew then that I absolutely needed him to DJ my wedding someday. My wedding was just a month ago, and Richard made the trek to western Massachusetts for us without hesitation. He repeatedly told us how honored he felt to be a part of another wedding in our family. During wedding planning, he was the one vendor who made me feel like this was our day, and he would do whatever he needed to make us feel special. He honestly goes above and beyond and truly loves his job. Our wedding ceremony and reception was beyond perfect, and I have Richard to thank for that. I did not leave the dance floor once, and many of our family members and friends laughed about how sore they were from dancing the next morning! Thank you so much for everything Richard... I feel like you are a part of our family now!

Mary · Married on 01/27/2018

Richard get's the party going like no one else can! My daughter-in-law found Richard going to her girlfriends wedding. After using Richard for hers and my sons wedding we knew we would beg, steal, and lie to have Richard come and play at my daughters wedding 2 years later. All our friends and family never left the dance floor at either wedding. You can't put a price on fun and memories folks!

RPM Entertainment 1

Carol · Married on 01/13/2018

From start to finish, Richard was very helpful in organizing all of our music and lighting needs. His attention to detail is top notch! As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing! He researched and got a special song my daughter wanted played, the sound levels were spot on from background music to dancing, his announcing was very professional, the lighting brought the right amount of ambiance to the room and to the cake, and he kept the party lively and fun all night long. If you need a deejay, choose Richard!

Terri · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked Richard for our Daughter's Wedding and Richard went above and beyond our expectations. He helped us plan everything to a tee, and it was perfect. He kept our wedding party moving the whole night. We received text messages the next day saying how much fun they had at the wedding. We highly recommend using Richard for your DJ services.

Brian & Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so pleased with the overall attention and service we received from Richard. He is so much more than a DJ, he is an MC and he "makes" the event magical. We actually picked our wedding day in part based on Richard's availability, as we had experienced an event where he was the DJ and we instantly knew we wanted him for our wedding. He did not disappoint! It was wonderful - we can't say enough! and we can't thank him enough! Lighting and sound were awesome and everything we hoped for, and then some! We continue to hear comments from our guests to this day on how great our DJ was!

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Richard really made our night incredible. Many people commented to me that he was the best DJ he’s ever heard. At one point there was only 11 people sitting of my guest list of 130, he had them all moving for sure!

Ashlie · Married on 09/23/2017

Oh Richard. Where do we begin? You were incredible from beginning to end. Offering a hand whenever needed and executing lighting, music, and entertainment to the highest. We can't tell you how many people came up to us and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to- and I give you the credit! You made our dreams come true and because of that, you're family forever. We love you!
    -The Olio's

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2017

RPM Entertainment DJ Service and Custom Event Lighting is a true 5 out of 5 stars!!! Hello all, my name is Jamie and I live in Florida but I planned my wedding for Montpelier, Vermont where my family if from. It is never easy planning a wedding, let a lone a destination wedding where all you have to go by is reviews and peoples experiences. At the beginning, I received multiple quotes from DJs, all a mixed range of super expensive to questionably cheap. RPM is a mid to high price range which at first I didn't know how I would feel paying what I was quoted. By reading reviews and then speaking with Richard, we made our decision to go with RPM!!! Best decision ever!!! Richard is extremely professional and fun, I can't tell you how many of our wedding guests said how awesome are DJ was. The custom uplighting transformed the ballroom into the best dance party and Richard kept people engaged in the music. We love you Richard and thank you for making our wedding reception something our family and friends will talk about for years to come!!!

- The Monteros 9/15/17 CHEERS!

RPM Entertainment 2
    RPM Entertainment 3
    RPM Entertainment 4
    RPM Entertainment 5
    RPM Entertainment 6
    RPM Entertainment 7
    RPM Entertainment 8

Kealey · Married on 09/03/2017

Richard did such an amazing job. I could not have been happier with his professionalism and creativity with music. he went above and beyond to make our day special.

Amber · Married on 08/19/2017

If you're considering a DJ for your wedding and music is at all important to you, look no further. Richard is absolutely worth his weight in gold. I knew that music was going to be an important part of both our ceremony and reception and had heard through the grapevine that Richard was phenomenal. I never wanted to get married in August, but I chose my wedding date based on Richard's availability and have zero regrets. Not only is Richard extremely professional, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with, he is also kind and thoughtful and it's evident that he LOVES what he does. I've attended other weddings where the DJ was just going through the motions-- not Richard-- he IS the motion. He has the ability to read the crowd like a book and when they want more, he cranks it up another notch. Thanks to Richard's expertise and enthusiasm, our wedding was damn near flawless. I cannot recommend him enough!

Dana · Married on 06/25/2017

Richard was amazing from start to finish! He is so professional and flexible. He would respond to an email in literally 5 min! He made our day so special. I loved working with him and I would recommend him to anyone I know that is getting married!!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2017

RPM Entertainment is AMAZING! Richard makes every second of the wedding fun and energetic! All of my guests continue to rave about his skills! His emergency wedding kit was so helpful, especially when we forgot a knife to cut our cake! We would recommend him to everybody, and book him early because he is totally worth it!

Carrie · Married on 01/28/2017

I would say don't think twice about using RPM, he may be booked before you make your decision!! He is an amazing person. Keeps people on the dance floor the whole time. Many of the guests said he was the best they had ever heard.

Mariah · Married on 01/07/2017

Richard is AWESOME!!! He played all the right songs at the perfect time. Knew how to get everyone there involved and he clearly loves his job, which shows, and everyone had a great time because of it. We have heard so many times since our wedding "that DJ was the best!!" And he really is!! I would hands down suggest RPM to anyone.

Richard was an amazing DJ! He was professional and made the entire process smooth! We really had an amazing time! The only negative response from others was that songs that were requested from guests were not played.

Sent on 10/18/2016

RPM Entertainment's reply:

I feel so bad that there is no name here, I'd love to be able to respond directly. I try to play every guest request as long as they're appropriate and there is time. I often get more requests than there is time for so occasionally, some may not get played. I am really sorry.

stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

When my now Husband first proposed the very first thing we did was find out what days Richard had available for the following year. He only had two dates left. So we Booked it right away, I told my fiancé if he was booked I would've waited an extra year to get married just to have him. I realized throughout the last year of planning I wasn't the only person who booked my date around his availability. People I would meet would ask me questions and more than a few times I would find out they did the same thing I did, he was the vendor they just had to have. He is just THAT good. I've seen him DJ the Relay life here in Central Vermont many times and I always knew that when it was my time to get married he had to be our DJ. He is so outgoing and personable. He really knows how to get a crowd going and keep them pumped up. He was such a help from the beginning, trying to help us find a venue and giving advice on anything we needed. He was ALWAYS there when I had questions. He made it very clear he would help with whatever I needed (and he did). I recommend everyone who is looking for a DJ to hire him. This is his calling in life. I cannot imagine a better DJ in this whole wide world. People at the wedding were so amazed by him and how interactive with the crowd he was. His attention to everything was amazing. More than once he came up to me during the reception and asked how everything was going and if I needed anything at all. His prices are so affordable. He could honestly charge double for the amount of work and the great service he provides. You can tell he does this for the love of the job and it shows through in these events. So many people came up to me and said he was the best they have ever seen. I am so glad we hired him & I would suggest everyone to do so. You will not be disappointed. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Richard made that possible. It would not have been the same with anyone else. I truly hope I get to attend more weddings he does!