RPM Entertainment Reviews

122 Reviews for RPM Entertainment

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Extraordinary

Richard went above and beyond for us..always checking in to make sure we were all set leading up to the wedding. Ceremony music and mics were on point, and everyone danced all night at our reception. We highly recommend using RPM Entertainment!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Tarr · Married on 08/29/2020

Professional, Organized, and Entertaining

Richard was very pleasant to work with leading up to the wedding and even better the day of. He helped keep the wedding day structured with guidance on typical timelines on first dance, cake cutting, etc. He would go out of his way to make sure we (bride/groom) were well fed and had plenty to drink. Richard played a great mix of tunes that got all involved and knew how to crack jokes when appropriate. I could not recommend him enough. A DJ is one of the most, if not the most, vital parts to any party and he was definitely a very large contributor to the success of our party! Thank you very much RPM!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Nicholas Walker · Married on 08/22/2020

The absolute best

We can not say enough good things about Richard and RPM Entertainment. Richard kept our day flowing and on track and kept the dance floor packed all night. We cant imagine our day without Richard.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Kari Averill · Married on 08/22/2020

What a blast!

We used RPM for our wedding on 8/22/20 and Richard absolutely killed it. We could not have been happier with our decision to have him. Richard made sure we were all on the same page leading up to the big day. Not only did he fill the dance floor with amazing song choices, but he helped us stay on track with our timeline for the day. He checked on us multiple times and made sure we were having a good time. I would choose RPM entertainment over and over again! He helped make our wedding the best day ever!!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Katie · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Experience

Richard was incredible! He was enthusiastic and professional through the whole process, giving recommendations but ensuring us we could do whatever we wanted. The day after our wedding multiple people commented how great our DJ was and how much fun the night was. I would highly recommend Richard! You won’t be disappointed

Sent on 12/25/2019

Heather smith · Married on 11/16/2019

Best DJ ever

Richard went above and beyond during the entire process from beginning to end. He was always SO responsive with emails and phone calls. I never had worries with what Richard was going to delivery on our wedding day. Everything went smoothly and he had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! We all can’t stop raving about how professional and a perfect fit he was for our day. Do not think twice about hiring him, he is the BEST!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Lauren Chrapowitzky · Married on 09/28/2019

Literally the best DJ ever. EVER!

Richard was absolutely incredible from start to finish! He traveled to our venue to meet with us for the first time, and immediately put us at ease. He listened to what we wanted, made fantastic suggestions, and made sure the party kept going all night. We got married in September (I know.. delayed review!), but I still can't stop thinking about how much fun we had. If you are lucky enough to find Richard with an open weekend, don't hesitate.. book it now! He is the absolute best, without any doubt.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal!

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Richard had everyone up on the dance floor all night- even those who usually don’t dance! He read the room and chose music he felt our guests would enjoy, and they LOVED it. We have received many, many compliments about Richard- our wedding would not have been the same without him. On top of how fun and energized he was during the reception, he was so organized, helpful, and supportive throughout the planning process. He thought of every detail we would have missed and we cannot thank him enough. He is such a thoughtful and genuine person and went out of his way to make sure we felt special on our wedding day. We are so lucky he was our DJ and highly recommend RPM!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon Michelle · Married on 08/03/2019

He's the one you want!

Stop looking, he's right here!! We would have been absolutely lost without Richard during our big day and during the planning process as well. He keeps everyone in check, gives you the best advice and just has fun with literally everything! He really knows how to get a shy crowd going, and he isn't afraid to interact with everyone! I wish I could relive our big day over and over because Richard made it so much fun, and so, SO perfect and beautiful! My husband and I are pretty anxious when it comes to crowds, but Richard made it easy for us. ;)

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Callahan · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding - July 27

Richard has such attention to detail, organization and professionalism that ensures your event is perfect! Everyone absolutely loved him at our wedding; he's fun, plays great music and knows how to keep people dancing all night long. Thank you Richard!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ashley Scoles · Married on 07/15/2019

Best dj ever!

Richard is the best DJ I have ever worked with! When I was first looking for a DJ, I talked to some of my other vendors, and everyone said he was the best! Obviously, I had to reach out! He was so kind and flexible! I warned him that my family doesn’t dance and it would be hard to get people on the dance floor, but he took it like “challenge accepted!” He worked so hard! And some of my favorite moments from the whole wedding only happened because he made it happen! Everyone singing “Don’t Stop Believin’”, my brother-in-law’s epic air guitar... and many other amazing moments!!! He was even great with the kids at my wedding who were making the craziest song requests! I can’t stress it enough, if you are having a wedding in Vermont, you want Richard to be your DJ! I have never seen anyone work so hard or care so much!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jonas and Sarah Sargent · Married on 06/01/2019

Speechless

Richard made our night amazing. Our wedding and reception are a memory we will never forget thanks to Richard made it so fun and magical. He kept the audience engaged and dancing until the late night. He is interactive and put his heart and soul into entertaining. He even went above and beyond and recorded our ceremony. Something we will have for the rest of our lives! Did I mention his professionalism. We highly recommend Richard!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ Ever!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Richard was so upbeat and fun and he made sure to get everyone up on the dance floor. He played all the songs that we had requested and he kept all of our guests entertained all night. We received so many compliments on our DJ selection not just from guests at our wedding but even from the staff at our venue. If we had to plan our wedding all over again I would pick RPM Entertainment every time.

Thank you Richard for making our reception so fun and memorable!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 11/10/2018

Best dj ever

I got married on 11.10.2018, having Richard as our DJ was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding day. He was always incredibly responsive with any questions we had. He is just a genuine person who truly cares about providing you with the best service to make one of the best days of your life very memorable. Throughout our entire night everyone was complimenting me on him, he interacted with our crowd, played music that kept everyone on the dance floor for the ENTIRE night. He arrived at our venue early to help out and make sure everything was perfect. We also met with Richard and our wedding coordinator a couple weeks before our wedding and talked about how we wanted the day to run. On our actual wedding day our wedding coordinator had a family emergency and couldn't be there. Having Richard there made us feel so much more comfortable since he knew the way we wanted things to go and about all the important transitions. It was great having someone who cared so much about making sure things were great for us. DO NOT HESITATE booking RPM Entertainment, it was worth every penny, and helped make our wedding day even more memorable than we could have imagined. Thank you Richard!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Elysa · Married on 09/30/2018

Richard did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone danced literally all night long. Richard didn't just mix a great playlist, but he got the guests involved, singing and interacting. His work at the ceremony was flawless and he was very professional to work with all through the planning process. He arrived early, prepared and he listened closely to everything that we wanted, and he 100% delivered. I would hire him again in a heartbeat and highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Charlie · Married on 09/22/2018

Richard is not only an amazing DJ but an amazing person. He pays attention to every small detail to make your day perfect! He helps you and your guests to smile, laugh and dance all night long! There is no one better in the business than Richard in my opinion and we couldn't have entrusted anyone better to help our day flow smoothly! Every single one of our guests have complimented us on Richard and how much FUN they had! I simply cannot say enough to do justice to the serves he provides and the love he puts into every single one of his events. (And believe me, I have attended many with him behind the helm!)

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

BEST.DJ.EVER! Seriously, I've been to a heck of a lot of weddings and Richard is by far the best I've ever heard. Not only did he interact with my guests and get people on the dance floor, but he made everyone WANT to dance - even people who do not usually dance were on the dance floor. Every single person raved about the music and how amazing Richard was and I couldn't be happier that my guests felt the same way I did. Bottom line - Richard is not like any other DJ. He is an entertainer who genuinely cares about his clients and wants every single person to have fun with him. Now, go hire him IMMEDIATELY.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Now that I have a chance to sit down and really thank you for everything you did for us Saturday I will try to put into words how thankful we are. When we went to our friends wedding two years ago and you we’re dJing Steven said “this guy is awesome, we should have him at our wedding!” For the time leading up to the wedding we had several people ask who our DJ was and the simple response of RPM sent them all into the same response of “OMG HES SO AWESOME! I’ve been to a couple weddings were the music service was terrible and some where the music service was great so we were aware that we needed the best around to provide for our special day. We surely had the best around. From the minutes after the reception ended right up to today people are still boasting about how great of a time they had and how they think you’re the best around just like we do! So Thank you, thank you for making this process so easy leading up to the wedding, for changing last minute changes, for fulfilling all of our requests and making our wedding one that surely was one for the books. Saturday was such a bitter sweet day knowing that Stevens mother would have loved you just as much as we did and she would have never left that dance floor just like Madi (my step daughter). Who by the way has slept more since I have ever seen her since Saturday. So thanks for that too! Thank you for making a bitter sweet day, a little less bitter and a little more sweet. We look forward to booking you in the future for events and seeing you at weddings in the future.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Ryan · Married on 08/11/2018

Put simply, Richard was a primary player in making our wedding the perfect day. Planning an outdoor VT wedding from the other side of the country was an interesting task at first, but the email conversations, and the in-person meeting we had instantly put any entertainment fears aside for both myself and my (now) wife.
    From the help and advice in the planning stage, down to the sheer energy that this guy has on the day itself, everything he did for us on our wedding day had only one aim in mind, to make our day as awesome as it could possibly be, and to make sure all our guests left wanting more at the end of the night.
    I promise that you will not be disappointed by using him for your event.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Rachelle · Married on 07/21/2018

We first met Richard at my sister’s wedding (where he was her DJ). He was so fantastic that when I began to plan my wedding for the following year, I knew there was no better person for the job. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout. He made the day so personal and so effortlessly carefree for us. Our guests are still raving about how fun and entertaining the DJ was. He really orchestrated the whole event and kept the dance floor full of guests all night long. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have RPM entertainment DJ our big day and so glad we “kept it in the family” .

Sent on 08/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2018

Richard pitches himself as "music and lighting," but don't kid yourself: If you hire RPM, you've got a full-service wedding reception emcee who is truly happy to be helping with your big day and wants to work with you to make a rocking party. Richard helped us through every step, and handled it without skipping a beat when we added a bouquet toss on the day of the wedding. The music was awesome, and he spent the perfect amount of time on the mic to help make the night fun without making us or the guests feel like we were being herded.

Stop looking, hire RPM. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

RPM/Richard was super organized, responsive, and detail oriented. He listened to our ideas and preferences carefully, made helpful suggestions, and helped us efficiently create the right schedule and playlist for our wedding. He was on top of things leading up to the wedding, and on the day of was non-obtrusive yet communicative - he made sure we knew what was happening when, checked in with us to make sure all was well, and was reliable will all services offered. He was great at pumping up the crowd and played a great selection of music. Afterwards, my mother informed me she wants to have another event so she can hire him herself! :) Thank you so much, Richard! We had SUCH an amazing time.

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • Kahli

Kahli · Married on 05/19/2018

Best DJ ever!!

Richard is SO amazing at what he does! He made sure he got everyone on the dance floor. He left everyone talking about him & wanting more! If you’re looking for a DJ, RPM is the only option!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • W

Will · Married on 05/18/2018

To say that Richard was fantastic would be an understatement! From our first phone call to our follow up emails and conversations to help make our wedding reception flawless, the service and professionalism was above and beyond expectations. On top of it all, his easy going and fun personality made the experience smooth and painless. Our guests had the BEST time, and we heard many compliments about how fun the music was. Everyone danced all night long - including some epic displays of air-guitar!
    We cannot recommend Richard's services enough. Thank you for helping to make our wedding super fun and memorable!

Sent on 05/22/2018