RP Video Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Salvatore Married on 06/24/2017
    Great value, great service, easy to work with. detailed oriented. Talented, approachable and humble
    Jessica Married on 11/05/2016
    RP videography is extremely professional and talented!
    Ralph Married on 09/24/2016
    RP Video was awesome. Came to the house to capture some special moments. Covered all the action at the church and reception in glorious fashion! I would highly recommend RP Videography to my friends and associates.
    Nicole Married on 01/16/2016
    I cannot say enough about RP Video...he was super attentive..did exactly what I requested and received exactly what I wanted! I was completely on the fence of having a videographer at my wedding and I am very glad that I did! I barely noticed him at the wedding, but he got every single aspect of it! I would recommend him to anyone looking!
    Donna Married on 10/08/2015
    Did his job Ina very professional manner. Was there to shoot footage but was not invasive
    Kara Married on 07/11/2015
    We cannot stop watching our wedding video from RP videograph from July 11, 2015! Rich was fantastic- super professional, no one even noticed he was there, but he didn't miss anything! He captured every moment of our wedding from guest entering the church, the groom getting his boutineer on, close ups of flowers... And that's only the beginning. We are incredibly thrilled with how our DVDs came out. We will continue to watch our video for a life time because it includes so many incredible memories. Thank you, RP videography! Highly recommended. I cannot say enough about how Rich captured so many small details and special moments that were most important to us!
    Melissa Event on: 12/20/2014
    Working with Richie at RP videography was such a delight. I asked for him to put together a special gift, a montage album, for my husband from our children. The process leading up to the final product was stress-free and very reasonably priced... What else could a customer ask for. Richie and his crew are reliable, efficient and a pleasure to work with. I, without hesitation, will use RP Productions for ALL my special events.
    Thank you again!
  • User2022137 Event on: 11/15/2014
    Richard was very professional. He was helpful with ideas and suggestions. He also gave me another vendor's name for a different part of the Bat Mitzvah. That person worked out very well, too.
    Beth Married on 05/25/2014
    I have worked with Rich over the last 15 years going back to my children's Bas and Bar Mitzvahs. He was wonderful to work with then and he is wonderful to work with now. He is professional, personable and easy to work with. I highly recommend RP Video to anyone looking for a videographer. He goes above and beyond with the finished product!!
  • User1571753 2+ years ago
    RP Video did a great job documenting our wedding day! Rich was very easy going and made everyone feel super comfortable. Our video is perfect! You won't be disappointed! :)
  • User1556111 Event on: 11/09/2013
    He did a wonderful job the day of the event. He was very prompt in getting back to me and the communication was very good. He had a computer tech person get in touch with me when I couldn't send him my pictures in the right format. He was a great vendor to deal with!!!!
    Barbara Married on 06/21/2013
    I am a wedding photographer and have worked with Rich Pelletier for many years.
    I HIGHLY recommend his services. He does a great job, and works in a professional and unobtrusive manner.
    He puts guests at ease, and captures wonderful memories of each event.
    I always look forward to working with him, as I know that he'll help to make the day go smoothly.
    Barbara Lynch
    Rick Event on: 06/10/2013
    Our daughter graduated top of her class in 2013 and this was a very very important event for us. i wanted to have this professionally recorded. RP Videography was mentioned to me by a friend and from the moment i first spoke with them i knew this was going to done correctly. Not only was the finished video perfect, the way the cd box was designed was very nice. RP not only showed up on time, they were 1 hour early! Thank You for capturing this important event and saving memories for us!
    Christopher Married on 05/26/2013
    RP Video was very professional. They told the story of my wedding day perfectly. Audio and video quality were spot on. I would use them again in a second.
  • W
    William Married on 10/19/2012
    Masterful at candid, complete videos of all in attendance. Very sensitive & professional, which is what you want and need for an important event. First Class!
    Jody A. Married on 09/02/2012
    Richard produced a high-quality video of our daughter’s wedding that featured precisely those portions of the event that we had requested. He was so invisible that the bride and groom barely noticed him at the entire event and reception (in sharp contrast to many we’ve seen). We are delighted with our choice and recommend him enthusiastically.
    Judy Married on 06/03/2012
    I would highly reccommend RP Videography. He made the day heavenly. He was on time, dressed appropriately and got the job done in a professional manner. What I really loved is that he got everything on tape but was never in the way. He was very inconspicuous but always there, almost ghostlike which is exactly what I wanted. He worked with our photographer and when we got our DVD's he had personalized them with one of our pictures and also put it on the cover of the case. A nice touch that I never expected. You won't be disappointed!
    Tony Married on 09/10/2011
    Ritchie was unobtrusive, yet captured all of the details of my daughters wedding. Comments from friends and family on video are priceless. The day seemed to go by so quickly and having the video enables us to relive the day. The experience shows...They shot my wedding back in 1985!
    Penny Married on 10/03/2009
    He was everywhere getting everything but we didn't even notice. Got the DVDs very quickly and they were fabulous - cleverly arranged and I think he got everyone who came to the wedding, Great work.
    Kenneth Married on 05/25/2003
    So glad we hired R.P. Video to do my daughters wedding. Especially now that she has a family of her own and we don't get to spend as much time together as we would like to. It is great to have that entire evening stored forever so we can relive it from time to time. R.P. Video did a wonderful job recording that special day and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good videographer,

Ken Haskell
    Richard Married on 05/05/2001
    Richie,performance was excellent , the Video was just outstanding, my whole family were just thrill with the video, He was just the very best in this business,if you want the number company to film your event he is the one to hire..

I can't tell you how impressed with his way of filming my daughter wedding..the results were just perfect...
  • User1532439 2+ years ago
    RP Videography was an excellent choice for our special day. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and excellent service. Our video came out so beautiful, and the best part was that you didn't even know he was there. He wasn't in your face everywhere you turned. Yet he captured all the special moments of our very special day. My husband and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary next week, so I am very happy that RP Videography is still going strong. Thank you.
  • User2484989 2+ years ago
    Richie is great to work with.
    He was easy to reach when I had questions, came early got great shots before the day's events started.
    Richie captured from beginning to end and you hardly even noticed he was there.
    He is a true professional .
    Barbara Event on: 12/06/2014
    Mr. Pelletier has videographed my theater group's shows for five years now, and we have been more than happy with him and his work.
    Jessica Married on 05/20/2017
    RIP video was great! Easy to work with, easy to communicate with and got our whole wedding day on film! Prices for videographers can be super overwhelming and RIP price was right!