Roy's Restaurant Reviews

10 | Bonita Springs, FL

10 Reviews for Roy's Restaurant

• Della

Della · Married on 05/17/2014

From the beginning stages of planning all the way up to our rehearsal dinner at Roy's, everything was perfect! Kelly & Tina were great to work with. Everyone raved about the food and great service. The package I chose offered Salmon, but I really wanted to offer the Butterfish to our guests. Kelly & Tina were able to accommodate my request easily! I would highly recommend anyone to have their rehearsal dinner here. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/30/2014
  • User3737229 · event on: 12/13/2013

Our Holiday Party was a huge success. Everyone had a wonderful time. The food was excellent, presentation was beautiful. All our wishes came true.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Sharon · event on: 11/24/2013

Our Girlfriends' Club was treated to a cooking demonstration by Chef Jason. Planning was an absolute delight, a simple contract, a check presented on the day of the event.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/23/2013

Roy's of Bonita Springs is one of our favorite restaurants and we could not have picked a better location to host our wedding rehearsal dinner. Thank you to Tina for coordinating our entire event and making every little detail perfect. Our server and his assistant were PHENOMENAL!!! Thank you Roy's of Bonita Springs for setting the tone to our entire wedding weekend! Looking forward to seeing you again in December!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Kristen · Married on 11/01/2013

We had our rehearsal dinner at Roy's for 38 people. Everything was absolutely amazing and delicious! The services was great and working with Tina ensured us everything would go smoothly.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Roy's in Bonita Springs made my wedding absolutely PERFECT!!!!! Tina the private dining coordinator went above and beyond to make the evening absolutely everything my husband and I imagined. She even let me come in a few days before the wedding so I could play around with my handmade decorations to see how I wanted it to be set up! She even personally decorated our room. Plus she had tons of great ideas that I would have never thought of! Tina is AMAZING!
    The highlight of the evening was most definatly the food! We had family style canoes that had a little bit of everything from the appetizer part of the menu; which was perfect since we could not decide on one thing. We then had a few salad options...wedge salad= BEYOND DELICIOUS!!! For the main course we had several options, of which halibut and black grouper were the top favorites. The halibut with parmesan gnocchi could quite possibly be the most delicious dinner I have EVER, EVER, EVER had! Everything was seasoned and cooked to perfection, which some restaurants have a hard time doing with large parties! Our guests were beyond happy with the food for the evening and were raving about it for days after the wedding!
    To top off the evening, Tim our server for our party was FABULOUS!!! He was very informative on all of the dishes and answered any questions we had. There was not a glass empty or a napkin unfolded all night; it was great! Tim is very down to earth and friendly, not to mention HILARIOUS!!! The staff, both front of house and kitchen, went out of their way to congratulate us on our marriage and wish us well!
    We could not have asked for a more perfect evening. I most definatly recommend Roy's Bonita Springs for ALL of your party needs. You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Ann · event on: 02/07/2013

Hi Tina, Sondra and Chef Jason,

RE: Cooking Class

Thank you for a very enjoyable luncheon! Everyone said how nice it was. The Chef was funny & knowledgeable, the service was very efficient and pleasant, and of course the food was delicious! I especially liked the little tips the chef gave, like how to use tongs to squeeze the citrus for the Ponzu Sauce and I will practice my new-found knife skill (notice it’s only one) which I knew about but didn’t know how to do!

It was a fun couple of hours and please thank everyone involved. We’ll keep you in mind for the future.

Thanks so much,

8975 Kayak Drive, Naples, FL 34120
    239-348-7326-T 239-352-4719-F

Sent on 07/01/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2012

I could not have asked for a more elegant evening. The staff, Chef and event manager are a dream to work with. It was a stress free rehearsal dinner and Roy's took care of the tinest details that I missed. Bravo!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Candace · event on: 09/15/2012

What a fabulous venue for a bridal shower...the setting was beautiful, the food was delicious and the service above par. Everyone who attended praised Roy's for going above and beyond. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Lexie · Married on 09/03/2011

This was our rehearsal dinner site.
    The food was tasty! The drinks were perfect. The service was great! They even customized a dish for one of our bridesmaids who is allergic to shellfish.
    Thank you Roy's Bonita!