Royce Images Photography Reviews

71 Reviews for Royce Images Photography

• Susan

Susan D. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Highly recommend

Marcy is the best you can ask for! She made sure to capture all the photos we asked for and made suggestions of things we didn't think of. Kept everything moving and was much like a day of Coordinator in that she had great time-line. She's a treasure to work with and we'll be using her again

Sent on 02/19/2021

Diane W. · Married on 02/10/2021

The photograper was superb!

As the mother of the groom, I was given a detailed time capsule of the wedding. This enabled me to understand where and when things were to occur. It helped me to plan with my family as needed. It was absolutely the best plan for the day.
    To see the amazing photography unfold throughout the day was superb - totally organized and without a hitch. Everyone was so happy with the event and so pleased, the wedding was seamless and the photographer helped to make the experience so perfect.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Marcy was a helpful peace of mind on a busy day

Marcy and Nina did our local backyard wedding for us this past fall. The experience with them was great and you can tell they genuinely enjoy being there. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Danielle L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Nothing short of amazing

Marcy and her team bring so much positive energy and were a huge part of our unforgettable day. It was a long, busy 12 hours and their enthusiasm never once dipped. They kept everyone organized throughout the day and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and stayed on schedule. All of our vendors were amazing but going with Royce Images was for sure one of the best decisions we made through the process.

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah W. · Married on 09/19/2020

The Best...EVER!!

Marcy is an absolute pleasure to work with. The pictures that she captures are just breath taking and she will do anything to get the perfect shot! She made all of my bridesmaids and myself feel like we have known her forever. I couldn't have asked for a better person to capture the biggest more important day of my life!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Ashley O. · Married on 08/29/2020

The best!!!

Marcy and Nina did such an amazing job at our wedding. To start off, Marcy is the most organized person I have ever met which makes me so happy! The itinerary that she makes for the day of is a life saver and saved me so much stress. On the day of I couldn’t have asked for more from both of them. Marcy helped keep things in our timeline and helped manage all of the bridal party even if they were a little difficult. While at our venue, she kept people moving and kept the pictures flowing. I couldn’t recommend her photography services enough. She made my big day super easy and it ended with us getting some amazing pictures. Your the best!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • I

Ivan F. · Married on 08/28/2020

Great memories of a wonderful day

Marcy was very professional and creative with our wedding photos. She got great, high quality photos from every angle. And she did this in a very efficient way. She was a very pleasant person to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Nic D. · Married on 08/08/2020

August 2020

Marcy and Courtney did a fantastic job of capturing our day! It ended up being a very hot and bright outdoor wedding and they were total troopers and made sure we got beautiful photos to remember forever.

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • LeAnn

Leann R. · Married on 07/18/2020

Fantastic, Fun, and Memories to Last a Lifetime

Marcy was AMAZING and we can’t wait to use her for other photo opportunities in the future! She made our wedding day amazing with her direction/guidance, minute by minute schedules and her outgoing personality that made the ENTIRE wedding party (even the guys) laugh.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Rachel F. · Married on 07/11/2020

Awesome Experience Overall!

Marcy and her team were amazing! Very fun and professional, it was so comfortable working with her and her whole team! I would highly, highly recommend working with her for anything and everything!!

Sent on 07/26/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew B. · Married on 07/11/2020

Great Value and Service!!

We went with Marcy as our wedding photographer on the recommendation of a friend, and we were very happy with her service! She was responsive, organized, detail-oriented, and flexible (especially considering COVID). The photos were high-quality and unique. She was also highly accommodating of the guidelines/decorum of our Catholic church wedding, and she captured everything we requested (and more). She and her assistant Courtney were easy to work with, punctual, and friendly - they made a busy day as stress free as possible! 10/10, would recommend!!

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Aubree

Aubree H. · Married on 07/04/2020

Wonderful experience

Marcy was awesome to work with. She is so kind and exciting. She was also very flexible as we dealt with COVID. Our pictures turned out amazing. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel T. · Married on 05/08/2020

Very flexible!

When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I not only wanted someone to capture our wedding I wanted someone to capture our future together. Marcy is that and more! She was so flexible with planning and my lists of pictures that I had to have. It rained for our engagement photos but she made the best of it and we have some great memories from it. Not to mention she made sure to get every special picture that I wanted on my wedding day (and I had a lot). We were able to move quickly through the family photos after the ceremony so that my new husband and I were able to attend most of our cocktail hour. I look forward to Marcy capturing more memories in the future when we decide to grow our family!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Bobbi L. · Married on 02/09/2020

Our Go-To Professional Photographer

Marcy's years of experience have captured precious moments in our family spanning a decade now - to include my oldest son's engagement & wedding photos. She kept my son's wedding shoot on schedule, put those nervous jitters at ease, and didn't miss a thing.
    I'm really so grateful to have such a reasonably priced professional to turn to for all of my priceless moments!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Toni · Married on 01/04/2020

Photographer

I could not be more happy with the outcome of everything from Marcy on our wedding day!! She captured every single moment from beginning to end.
    When we met her in person for the first time, we just knew she was our photographer! Working with her on our engagement photos, we easily learned how easy going she is and how you feel so comfortable with her! Yet she is always professional and organized while staying light and positive! I love love love that she makes a checklist for the day of because when they say your wedding day flies by, they aren’t lying! So for her to be on the ball with everything we wanted and talked about was a huge stress relief!!!! The visions she had and the things she captured will be cherished in our forever. So so so happy!!!! I would recommend her again and again!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Alison B. · Married on 11/10/2019

Professional with very good pictures

Marcy was very friendly and her pictures were good. She was quick to edit the pictures and send them back to us.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Very Organized and Talented Photographer

Marcy Royce was the photographer at our recent wedding and we were thrilled with the photos we received. Marcy was very professional throughout the whole process and her level of attention to detail was exceptional. She put together an extremely detailed wedding day timeline, and our wedding venue coordinator commented that it was the most detailed schedule that they had ever seen. I was pretty demanding with my photo requests and she found a way to make it all happen. If you are looking for a photographer who knows how to get things done, then you won’t be disappointed with Royce Images Photography.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Natalie W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome and professional

Marcy was great to work with and detail oriented! She had everything together and made the day flow perfectly and captured the day through many awesome pictures! She is very personable, easy to work with, and accommodates what you want! She is awesome! She does great work and captured everything we could have imagined and more from our special day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Tyler J. · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding 2019

Marcy and her team are always great to work with and make every experience fun, working with them was so easy!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Photographer for wedding.

My wife and I won a discounted package from Royce Images photography. From the second we had our consultation with Marcy it was amazing. I felt so at ease and like everything would go smoothly with the help of her. Communication till the wedding day was perfect and simple. On the wedding day Marcy and Frank made everything so simple and amazing. The pictures are simply stunning and looking at them makes me relive that wedding day over and over again. Choosing them was the best thing we could have done. If you’re looking for a photographer for your wedding or any occasion please choose Royce Images photography. I promise it will be your best choice.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Kaylee U. · Married on 08/03/2019

Urey Wedding

Marcy was GREAT! She made everyone feel so comfortable especially my husband who absolutely hates taking pictures. She made the whole day a breeze!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Megan

Megan F. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Marcy is the best photographer! She is very personable and accommodating. Marcy took the time to get to know my fiancé and I. She is very organized and made an itinerary of the photos for my wedding day. I used this as a time line to coordinate with my other vendors which was very helpful because prior to Marcy I had no idea of the order of events for my wedding day. Her photographs are absolutely amazing as well! I’m glad that I chose Royce Images to capture my special day and will cherish my wedding photos for years to come!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Carrie H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Organized, Efficient, and Accessible

My husband and I got married in early June and couldn't be happier with our choice of wedding photographers. Neither of us had any experience with hiring photographers and were feeling a little overwhelmed with the wedding planning process in general. Working with Marcy and the rest of the team at Royce Images put our minds completely at ease though. Marcy is extremely organized and knowledgeable, not only about photography but abut the wedding industry in general. She met with us personally multiple times throughout the months leading up to the wedding to learn all of the details of our ceremony, our decorations, and our reception so that she could plan a list of photos around our preferences. She is extremely organized and detail oriented, and created a very helpful timeline for the day of our wedding so we knew exactly which photos were being taken when, who would be in them, and where they would be. It made our actual wedding day so much more relaxing since we didnt need to stress about gathering people for each picture because everyone already new where to be. Marcy and her team were also very flexible on the day of and accommodated any extra photos that we wanted taken. She really went above and beyond on the day, communicating with our other vendors if any problems came up so that we could just enjoy the day. She even checked on us at the reception to see if we needed any food or drinks or anything, which was extremely sweet. Marcy got our photos back to us really quickly as well, giving us everything on a customized USB with photo options for both printing and posting online. We were absolutely blown away by the quality of the photos...Marcy was able to beautifully capture every moment of our day. We will cherish the pictures forever.

In short, if you need a wedding photographer in the York, PA area, definitely go with Marcy and Royce Images. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2019

Five Stars for Royce Images

I met Marcy at the Best Wedding Showcase in York in July 2018. I was hesitant to attend the showcase because I am one of those people who becomes easily overwhelmed with information being thrown at me, "pushy" vendors, etc. However, Marcy was fantastic! I had casually walked by her stand and she greeted both my mom and me with a friendly "hello", but she wasn't in our faces like some other vendors we had come across earlier. She was extremely helpful in discussing photography details and one of the things that I liked the best was that she had taken the time to show me the work she had done previously at the venue we were getting married at. Looking at the information Marcy had provided and from seeing her work, I felt confident she was someone we could hire to be our photographer. When my husband and I went to meet with her for our initial consultation meeting, she was great. She has a very outgoing personality and just made our meeting flow without any awkwardness. For our engagement session she was very flexible with what we wanted to do and was very patient with our husky (who was a little uncooperative) when we had him in some of our pictures. She had some great ideas for pictures and our engagement session photos turned out great! For the wedding she was fantastic! When we had met with her for our final consultation, she was very organized and took our thoughts, needs, and wants into account. Her timeline was very detailed, which was super helpful to the bridal party and families. She kept everyone on schedule and made sure we were all where we needed to be. Some of our bridal party members got a little rowdy during group pictures, but she had no problem with addressing them. Her assistants, Frank and Nina, were also fantastic! At the time of our final consultation, we didn't have any big special pictures in mind (sunset, nighttime, etc.), but Marcy did make suggestions at the wedding for them. She wasn't pushy and left the decision up to us. As the bride and groom it was very crazy for us getting around to seeing people, enjoying the evening, etc. but I had told my husband I had wanted to get some of those pictures and I'm glad that we did because they turned out AMAZING! The picture collage that she had posted on her Facebook account was great, and the sneak peek was even better! Both of those had me so excited to see the online gallery and final package. She had emailed us to say we should expect the online gallery and final package within 4-6 weeks, and we had it before that timeframe! We have over 1,300 pictures to look back on from our amazing day! Marcy is very responsive to emails, super helpful, and her pricing is very reasonable. Her work is just outstanding and she captured so many things! She is very creative and has so many great ideas for pictures. Her assistants were friendly and pleasant to work with as well. I couldn't be happier with the decision we made to have Royce Images Photography be part of our special day. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 05/26/2019