Royalty Hair Salon Reviews

16 Reviews for Royalty Hair Salon

• Reese

Reese · Married on 11/11/2019

Great experience

I hired for Yvonne for hair styling and Sherri for makeup for our wedding. They did amazing job. They were both friendly and responsive. I never wear makeup and Sherri did an amazing job. Yvonne was able to put it the reverse tiara. They came early and finished early and I felt truly beautiful. I had tons of compliments all day and the hair and makeup lasted all day!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Monica Y. · Married on 09/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Sherri has “beat my face” and literally taught me all I know about beauty specifically what works for me. I’ve been her client for over 10 years. I’ve used her services for EVERY major event in my life, which in my world is very often. She can help anyone achieve their beauty look and enhance their natural beauty for all occasions, including Halloween. She has serviced all my friends weddings and they keep going back to her. My experiences with Sherri have been life changing!

• Wanda

Wanda T. · Married on 08/04/2019

Fantastic!

I am 60 plus and celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary. My glam squad was Yvonne (hair) & Sherri (make-up). One word for these ladies...... FANTASTIC!!!!

Not only were they on time, they were early; totally prepared. Whatever was required, they had. At the last minute, I added a 10 yr old for hair and another lady for make up..... No problem!!! They will come to you (on Sunday at a resort). They are very professional, warm, friendly and their main purpose is to make you happy and beautiful. They succeeded!! I am still receiving compliments. Thank you Yvonne & Sherri; you were wonderful!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Daneen · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding party

Sherry and her team are absolutely the best! She has and upbeat, caring personality and her professionalism is unmatched in the industry. She will listen to you, but really, she doesn’t need to-she just does her job and she does it SO well! We had makeup artists as guests at our wedding and they cannot get over how perfect our bridal party looked!! Sherry is contracted for November for our next family wedding in November and the bride could t be happier with her bridal trial! I can’t say enough about her!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Angela B. · Married on 04/06/2019

On Point!!!

I was in a wedding and I had no idea what I was going to with my makeup until I met Sherri!!! She just makes you feel so comfortable and she knows what she is doing. She also added eyelashes, which I was reluctant at first, but my lashes turned out so beautiful and I got so many compliments. I would definitely go back to her!

Darian M. · Married on 11/17/2018

Darian Mayza

Absolutely fabulous with make-up!!!! Perfection!

Allyson K. · Married on 11/17/2018

Allyson Konowal

Sherri is absolutely amazing! She did both of my daughters wedding makeup for the whole bridal party and myself! There is no one better than Sherri!

Nava · Married on 04/21/2018

Bride and Customer

Yvonne and the staff at Royalty Hair Salon were amazing! I had a large bridal party and Yvonne was able to understand everyone’s different needs. I’m a Plain Jane and Yvonne helped me find a hairstyle and makeup that made me feel beautiful and still myself. I highly recommend Royalty Hair Salon for your everyday haircare needs, as well as, all of your special occasions. First class and professional service.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Karen M. · Married on 01/09/2018

Gorgeous wedding hair

Yvonne was amazing. She styled my hair for my wedding and I loved it! She met with me before to do a consult. She did an amazing job on all my bridesmaid's hair and I would highly recommend her :)

• Elisa

Elisa M. · Married on 12/09/2017

Absolutely Fabulous!

I absolutely love this salon! When planning my wedding I had so many other things to focus on that I completely forgot about hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Yvonne got me on her calendar, selected the perfect make-up color and even gave me advice as to where to purchase our accessories! Their prices are reasonable and worth every penny spent!

Our wedding was at the Jersey Shore and they showed up on time and were very professional. They transformed our bridal suite into a mini-salon. They helped me get dressed, worked with the photographer and kept us on schedule. They made me look and feel like a princess! I love Royalty Salon.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Amber F. · Married on 11/18/2017

Professional and Amazing.

I have been going to Sherri for years (8 to be exact) She Is my go to make up artist and she has become family. I am a hair dresser and am very particular on how I like my makeup done. Sherri always exceeds my expectations every time. She has done my makeup for almost every event I have including my wedding day ! I am always happy to refer her to any of my clients looking for makeup for their events. She is amazing at what she does you won’t be disappointed. Book with her today ! 💋

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Sharnese

Sharnese · Married on 05/06/2017

Best day ever!

Sherri is THE BEST Makeup Artist that I have ever encountered! She is extremely knowledgeable, personable and talented! I have worked with Sherri for over 10 years and she has made me look and feel special for every big occasion that I can recall during my adulthood, including my wedding. I can’t imagine my wedding day without her and I’m so grateful for the bond that we’ve developed through this artistry! I now have amazing memories of my destination wedding displayed in many pictures and videos and I simply can’t thank Sherri enough for helping me to be the best version of myself on my special day!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Ann F. · Married on 10/31/2016

Creative and enthusiastic

Sherri is a talented make up artist who is able to translate your ideal look into a beautiful reality. From sky-high glam to soft spoken natural Sherri is your source. Her knowledge of lighting and focus come from lots of experience. You will look like you in your photos and in person on your magical day!!

Missashley M. · Married on 04/12/2013

Outstanding and beyond compare!

Sherri is the best in her class. She is amazing and brings not only her sensational talent and style, but so much care and compassion to all her clients and colleagues alike. If you are looking for the best, book with Sherri!!! ❤️

Sent on 04/23/2019

Allison B. · Married on 05/20/2011

Professional & Top Quality

Yvonne and her team are truly passionate about transforming/letting your best beauty qualities shine. They have done my sister’s and as well as my own wedding. ONE WORD FOR THEM: AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you Royalty Salon.

Karen G. · Married on 09/29/2016

Amazing experience getting ready for my wedding

Sherri and Yvonne are a killer team. They came early with smiles ready to get me and my bride squad ready for my big day!! They brought music and lots of energy. I was so happy with their makeup and hair that I’ve used them many times since and have recommended them to all my friends.

Sent on 04/23/2019