121 Reviews for Royalty Flowers, Inc

Aisle Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
120 Royalty Flowers, Inc Reviews

Everything was on time and as requested. Communication was top-notch and responsiveness to changes was quick and hassle-free.

Profile Picture Max, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

We were planning our wedding from quite a distance and Melanie made what we thought would be a stressful process, work seamlessly. Always responsive, incredibly thoughtful, flexible, and high quality service. We couldn't have been happier with the flower arrangements, and we wouldn't have done things any differently.

Profile Picture Sheridan, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Royalty Flowers for our bouquets and boutonnieres and they were absolutely GORGEOUS. Melanie took the time to listen to what we want and then did a great job crafting bouquets that matched that perfectly. She matched all the colors exactly and was very responsive and easy to work with. Flowers are expensive but Melanie was one of the less expensive options we considered, and the flowers were a hit at our wedding.

Photo for Royalty Flowers, Inc Review - Bridal bouquet by Royalty Flowers
Profile Picture Hannah, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery

Melanie is a true professional. All floral arrangements were exactly what I had invisioned.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Melanie did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding. All of the centerpieces, cake flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, bridesmaids bouquets, etc. We're beautiful but my bouquet was Stunning! She really has a creative eye for this and gave me just what I wanted (when I didn't even really know). Thank you so much, Melanie!!!!

Profile Picture Jamey, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Melanie really did an excellent job! She was also very professional and friendly and easy to work with. I recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Lucy, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Table Arrangements

We didn't have anything particular in mind for our wedding flowers, so I met with Melanie and told her our color scheme and general style and asked her create something that would look nice. The flowers looked absolutely SPECTACULAR!! The bouquets, table decorations, and centerpieces tied together all of the colors, and the style fit us perfectly. We got tons of compliments on the flowers and they made our pictures from the day look stunning. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Steph, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melanie was amazing! From my first meeting with her, I was so excited to see the final products for our wedding. She met with me and really got an idea of what we were going for as far as colors, theme, flowers, etc. She was very detail-oriented. Our bouquets and table arrangements were GORGEOUS!! We got so many compliments. I would recommend Royalty Flowers to anyone.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melanie and staff did a fantastic job! My daughter had a very small wedding luncheon and only one wedding bouquet. I was afraid Melanie would not be interested in such a small event. In addition, she was working on her own wedding arrangements which took place only the week before and certainly had a lot on her mind. Not only was she very accommodating, but because of her vast experience as a florist, it was easy for her to come up with exactly what my "very picky" daughter wanted! The size of the arrangements, the exact types and shades of the flowers - and her timely delivery of everything. Will I use her services again - yes - and again and again. I highly recommend Royalty Flowers, Inc. for all of your floral needs. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If I could give Melanie and Royalty Flowers 15 out of 5, I would. She was a delight to work with, and DAYS after my wedding, the flowers I kept (one vase from the tables and my bouquet) still look amazing. She is so gifted in her design, she listens to what you are asking for, and she provides only the best flowers.

Thank you, Melanie!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Royalty Flowers for both my wedding ceremony at our church in Purcellville, VA and for our wedding reception at the Officers Club at Fort Myer, VA. Melanie did a fantastic job on everything from our initial consultations with her to delivery and set up. Although, I was getting married so close to Valentines Day, I initially expected flower prices to be high and to not have as much selection in the winter months. I was wrong!! Melanie created lush and full beautiful arrangements in the colors I selected with multiple flower types and greenery. She was so easy to work with and really nailed my vision. I received so many compliments from our wedding guests, that they were the most beautiful flowers they have ever seen for a wedding.
Originally, I had planned for my bridesmaids to wear fur muffs instead of bouquets, however 2 days before my event, the weather man called for 70 degree weather in the middle of February, and I quickly called Melanie, she was able to make 5 bridesmaid bouquets in record time and really saved me! Melanie was very flexible and delivered to my church over an hour away from her location and the reception. I highly recommend everyone to use Royalty Flowers for all their needs, if you want to WOW your guests, she will definitely accomplish that!
THANK YOU SO MUCH MELANIE - Pictures to come!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Royalty Flowers was absolutely amazing! I had never had a "dream wedding" growing up, and I honestly didn't care for flowers. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted after browsing winter weddings on Pinterest and Royalty Flowers really blew me away with their arrangements. And don't even get me started on my bouquet... it was BEAUTIFUL. It was absolutely perfect and suited myself and our wedding perfectly. I could not be happier with our decision to go with Royalty Flowers.

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melanie did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! I don't really have much of an artistic eye, so I was really hoping to find a florist that could help me figure out what I was looking for by looking at a few pictures I had found of flowers that I liked and then turn it into something beautiful! Melanie did just that and the results were truly beautiful! She clearly knows her stuff and is super organized! When we chatted with her for the first time, she was so full of ideas and I was very impressed with both how organized she was and how easily she was able to help me figure out what I wanted. She is an awesome florist and you won't be disappointed if you book her for your wedding! Melanie was recommended to me by a friend who had recently used her when she got married and I am so happy that we went with her. Thank you, Melanie, for the beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough about Melanie's professionalism, true caring nature, and extensive knowledge of her business. Her floral arrangements were just so beautiful and all the colors that blended in so well. I highly recommend her services and wish her all the best as her business grows and popularity increases.

Profile Picture Romayne, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Profile Picture Romayne, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Melanie was amazing. She stayed within our price range and delivered beauty, elegance, and surprisingly sturdy arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. She's not shy about giving you advice on the best colors and combinations, which is very much appreciated when, let's be honest, we don't know what we're talking about. The whole process was painless and excellent.

Profile Picture User7164305, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If I could give Melanie more than 5 stars, I would! Melanie met with my entire family to discuss the floral arrangements for our wedding and she made each family member feel so welcome and appreciated. She took everyone's input and created the most stunning floral arrangements that were even more beautiful than I expected. We got tons of compliments on them at the wedding. The prices are extremely reasonable, and Melanie provides excellent customer service. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture User7441259, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hi! We used Royalty Flowers for our recent wedding and we could not be more pleased with how they all turned out-even better than expected! We provided a few pictures and Melanie and her team ran with them and created beautiful bouquets, center pieces and a garland for the alter.

Profile Picture User7117240, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Royalty Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with. I met Melanie in College and when I finally got engaged to my high school sweetheart she reached out to me. Without any real knowledge of flowers or even an idea of what I wanted for my wedding she worked one on one with me to pick out exactly what I had been envisioning for my special day. She took the time to email back and forth, give me ideas, and made a sample for me to see in person. The only real downside I faced with working with her was having a wedding over 50 miles from her shop, making delivery difficult. My flowers for my wedding day were gorgeous and I absolutely loved the halo she created for me. I recommend them to anyone looking for a vendor for flowers. Melanie has an amazing gift of creating amazing pieces.

Profile Picture User7319325, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melanie and Royalty Flowers is FANTASTIC! Working with Melanie is fun, reassuring, and easy. She is an artist. I trusted her vision with my wedding only designating a natural, classic, timeless look. She created such beautiful bouquets for my bridal party, as well as center pieces for my reception. Aside from my dress, the flowers had the most compliments! She created a special lap bouquet for my sister in a wheelchair, which turned out just breathtaking. She can work with anything your heart desires, but if I may suggest, give her the bare minimum requirements and let her do her magic! You won't be disappointed. Would I recommend her? Absolutely! Just went to a wedding where we recommended her, and again, I was blown away with her floral design! Thanks Melanie!

Profile Picture jamie, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment I saw the bridesmaids bouquets, to the flowers in the church, and at the reception, I was blown away! I knew they would be beautiful, but you really outdid yourselves!!! The flowers on the alter at church were so full and beautiful. The colors worked wonderfully together and our guests were constantly asking who did the flowers. Melanie, you were so attentive at our in-person meeting and whenever I contacted you, you got back to me right away and were always very friendly with each request. You really made this process so easy for us.

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I definitely recommend royalty flowers to anyone! I got married in July 2016 and Melanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was she a delight, but also very perfectional, and responsive. I will definitely be using Royalty Flowers again. Thank you all for helping make our special day beautiful and a little less stressful.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Melanie did a wonderful job on our centerpieces and bouquets. They were gorgeous and matched the theme of the wedding perfectly. She is very nice and great to work with, I would highly recommend Royalty Flowers as a vendor!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception were so so beautiful. Every floral arrangement was simply beautiful and it was such a pleasure to work with Melanie. Also, I took a centerpiece from the reception back to the hotel and when I was leaving, two days later, the flowers still looked so fresh and beautiful. I could not bring myself to throwing the flowers away. I gave the pretty flowers to a hotel staff member and she expressed great joy for receiving the beautiful flowers. I recommend Royalty Flowers, Inc. and when the need arises in the future I will reach out to them! Job Well Done!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sherry, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Melanie is wonderful! Very professional and she does beautiful work, We received so many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces, exactly like we pictured! Also, we were undecided until the last minute whether we were going to DIY a big portion of the flowers or have them done professionally, and Melanie was very accommodating. Looking back it would have been a stressful and not-so-pretty mess if we had attempted to do them ourselves. Thank you so much for everything Melanie, we LOVED our flowers!!! I highly recommend Royalty Flowers :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/26/16, 8 Reviews