Royalty Flowers, Inc Reviews

122 | Alexandria, VA

122 Reviews for Royalty Flowers, Inc

122 Royalty Flowers, Inc Reviews

Max · Married on 04/27/2018

Everything was on time and as requested. Communication was top-notch and responsiveness to changes was quick and hassle-free.

Sheridan · Married on 12/16/2017

We were planning our wedding from quite a distance and Melanie made what we thought would be a stressful process, work seamlessly. Always responsive, incredibly thoughtful, flexible, and high quality service. We couldn't have been happier with the flower arrangements, and we wouldn't have done things any differently.

Molly · Married on 10/28/2017

Melanie is a true professional. All floral arrangements were exactly what I had invisioned.

Jamey · Married on 09/09/2017

Melanie did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding. All of the centerpieces, cake flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, bridesmaids bouquets, etc. We're beautiful but my bouquet was Stunning! She really has a creative eye for this and gave me just what I wanted (when I didn't even really know). Thank you so much, Melanie!!!!

Lucy · Married on 09/02/2017

Melanie really did an excellent job! She was also very professional and friendly and easy to work with. I recommend her highly!

Steph · Married on 08/12/2017

We didn't have anything particular in mind for our wedding flowers, so I met with Melanie and told her our color scheme and general style and asked her create something that would look nice. The flowers looked absolutely SPECTACULAR!! The bouquets, table decorations, and centerpieces tied together all of the colors, and the style fit us perfectly. We got tons of compliments on the flowers and they made our pictures from the day look stunning. We couldn't have been happier!

Kirsten · Married on 06/24/2017

Melanie was amazing! From my first meeting with her, I was so excited to see the final products for our wedding. She met with me and really got an idea of what we were going for as far as colors, theme, flowers, etc. She was very detail-oriented. Our bouquets and table arrangements were GORGEOUS!! We got so many compliments. I would recommend Royalty Flowers to anyone.

Marie · Married on 06/03/2017

Melanie and staff did a fantastic job! My daughter had a very small wedding luncheon and only one wedding bouquet. I was afraid Melanie would not be interested in such a small event. In addition, she was working on her own wedding arrangements which took place only the week before and certainly had a lot on her mind. Not only was she very accommodating, but because of her vast experience as a florist, it was easy for her to come up with exactly what my "very picky" daughter wanted! The size of the arrangements, the exact types and shades of the flowers - and her timely delivery of everything. Will I use her services again - yes - and again and again. I highly recommend Royalty Flowers, Inc. for all of your floral needs. You won't be disappointed!

Katherine · Married on 04/29/2017

If I could give Melanie and Royalty Flowers 15 out of 5, I would. She was a delight to work with, and DAYS after my wedding, the flowers I kept (one vase from the tables and my bouquet) still look amazing. She is so gifted in her design, she listens to what you are asking for, and she provides only the best flowers.

Thank you, Melanie!

Kelly · Married on 02/11/2017

I used Royalty Flowers for both my wedding ceremony at our church in Purcellville, VA and for our wedding reception at the Officers Club at Fort Myer, VA. Melanie did a fantastic job on everything from our initial consultations with her to delivery and set up. Although, I was getting married so close to Valentines Day, I initially expected flower prices to be high and to not have as much selection in the winter months. I was wrong!! Melanie created lush and full beautiful arrangements in the colors I selected with multiple flower types and greenery. She was so easy to work with and really nailed my vision. I received so many compliments from our wedding guests, that they were the most beautiful flowers they have ever seen for a wedding.
    Originally, I had planned for my bridesmaids to wear fur muffs instead of bouquets, however 2 days before my event, the weather man called for 70 degree weather in the middle of February, and I quickly called Melanie, she was able to make 5 bridesmaid bouquets in record time and really saved me! Melanie was very flexible and delivered to my church over an hour away from her location and the reception. I highly recommend everyone to use Royalty Flowers for all their needs, if you want to WOW your guests, she will definitely accomplish that!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH MELANIE - Pictures to come!

Kristin · Married on 01/28/2017

Royalty Flowers was absolutely amazing! I had never had a "dream wedding" growing up, and I honestly didn't care for flowers. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted after browsing winter weddings on Pinterest and Royalty Flowers really blew me away with their arrangements. And don't even get me started on my bouquet... it was BEAUTIFUL. It was absolutely perfect and suited myself and our wedding perfectly. I could not be happier with our decision to go with Royalty Flowers.

Stephanie · Married on 01/07/2017

Melanie did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! I don't really have much of an artistic eye, so I was really hoping to find a florist that could help me figure out what I was looking for by looking at a few pictures I had found of flowers that I liked and then turn it into something beautiful! Melanie did just that and the results were truly beautiful! She clearly knows her stuff and is super organized! When we chatted with her for the first time, she was so full of ideas and I was very impressed with both how organized she was and how easily she was able to help me figure out what I wanted. She is an awesome florist and you won't be disappointed if you book her for your wedding! Melanie was recommended to me by a friend who had recently used her when she got married and I am so happy that we went with her. Thank you, Melanie, for the beautiful flowers!

Romayne · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't say enough about Melanie's professionalism, true caring nature, and extensive knowledge of her business. Her floral arrangements were just so beautiful and all the colors that blended in so well. I highly recommend her services and wish her all the best as her business grows and popularity increases.

Romayne · Married on 10/29/2016

Drew · Married on 10/15/2016

Melanie was amazing. She stayed within our price range and delivered beauty, elegance, and surprisingly sturdy arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. She's not shy about giving you advice on the best colors and combinations, which is very much appreciated when, let's be honest, we don't know what we're talking about. The whole process was painless and excellent.

Katherine · Married on 09/24/2016

If I could give Melanie more than 5 stars, I would! Melanie met with my entire family to discuss the floral arrangements for our wedding and she made each family member feel so welcome and appreciated. She took everyone's input and created the most stunning floral arrangements that were even more beautiful than I expected. We got tons of compliments on them at the wedding. The prices are extremely reasonable, and Melanie provides excellent customer service. I can't recommend her enough!

jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

Melanie and Royalty Flowers is FANTASTIC! Working with Melanie is fun, reassuring, and easy. She is an artist. I trusted her vision with my wedding only designating a natural, classic, timeless look. She created such beautiful bouquets for my bridal party, as well as center pieces for my reception. Aside from my dress, the flowers had the most compliments! She created a special lap bouquet for my sister in a wheelchair, which turned out just breathtaking. She can work with anything your heart desires, but if I may suggest, give her the bare minimum requirements and let her do her magic! You won't be disappointed. Would I recommend her? Absolutely! Just went to a wedding where we recommended her, and again, I was blown away with her floral design! Thanks Melanie!

Desiree · Married on 07/16/2016

From the moment I saw the bridesmaids bouquets, to the flowers in the church, and at the reception, I was blown away! I knew they would be beautiful, but you really outdid yourselves!!! The flowers on the alter at church were so full and beautiful. The colors worked wonderfully together and our guests were constantly asking who did the flowers. Melanie, you were so attentive at our in-person meeting and whenever I contacted you, you got back to me right away and were always very friendly with each request. You really made this process so easy for us.

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

I definitely recommend royalty flowers to anyone! I got married in July 2016 and Melanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was she a delight, but also very perfectional, and responsive. I will definitely be using Royalty Flowers again. Thank you all for helping make our special day beautiful and a little less stressful.

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

Melanie did a wonderful job on our centerpieces and bouquets. They were gorgeous and matched the theme of the wedding perfectly. She is very nice and great to work with, I would highly recommend Royalty Flowers as a vendor!

Sherry · Married on 07/09/2016

The flowers for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception were so so beautiful. Every floral arrangement was simply beautiful and it was such a pleasure to work with Melanie. Also, I took a centerpiece from the reception back to the hotel and when I was leaving, two days later, the flowers still looked so fresh and beautiful. I could not bring myself to throwing the flowers away. I gave the pretty flowers to a hotel staff member and she expressed great joy for receiving the beautiful flowers. I recommend Royalty Flowers, Inc. and when the need arises in the future I will reach out to them! Job Well Done!!!!!!!!

I · event on: 07/02/2016

Outstanding! I was thoroughly impressed! Thank you!

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2016

Melanie is wonderful! Very professional and she does beautiful work, We received so many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces, exactly like we pictured! Also, we were undecided until the last minute whether we were going to DIY a big portion of the flowers or have them done professionally, and Melanie was very accommodating. Looking back it would have been a stressful and not-so-pretty mess if we had attempted to do them ourselves. Thank you so much for everything Melanie, we LOVED our flowers!!! I highly recommend Royalty Flowers :)

Maggie · Married on 06/18/2016

Royalty Flowers was one of the options in our package that included flowers for our reception. We used Royalty Flowers for our ceremony flowers as well. Melanie was amazing and very flexible. My mom and I changed our mind about size/type/inclusion of altar flowers at least 6 different times, and she was very willing to change our order each time. Reception flowers were included with our package, but we decided to go ahead and do the ceremony flowers from the same place so they would all look the same. Our reception centerpieces were wonderful. They matched the color swatches that I had given Melanie and were low in height like I requested so that guests could talk to each other. The ceremony flowers were perfect too. I didn't have specific flowers in mind, but I gave Melanie an idea for what type/color of flowers I wanted for the bouquets. When she sent the first estimate back the amount was higher than my budget allowed for flowers. I e-mailed her back with a desired amount for the bouquets and she adjusted the number and type of flowers accordingly. My husband was also very specific about the boutonnieres. He wanted his flower to be the same size as his groomsmen, and to not have any "extra, frilly things." Melanie did a great job creating exactly this for him. All flowers arrived at the church and reception venue on time. I emailed Melanie after meeting with my church coordinator to make sure that none of the pew arrangements would drip water on the floor. She assured me they would not, and they did not! I would highly recommend Royalty Flowers to everyone, and will be using them for future flower orders.

Melanie at Royalty did an excellent job with the flowers for our wedding and the reception afterwards. The bouquets were beautiful, generous and artfully arranged. Guests commented on the bouquets and table arrangements. It was a beautiful event complete with the lovely flowers. Thank you Melanie