Royal Star Limousine Reviews

6 | Carolina, PR

6 Reviews for Royal Star Limousine

Andrea · Married on 08/20/2015

Jose, was on time, professional, and skilled. He took us through Old San Juan for photographs. We appreciate Royal Star for sending their best representation of their company.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Katie · Married on 05/30/2015

Great company! Very reasonable and competitive pricing. Very responsive and friendly administrators. The driver was on time, dressed nicely and very pleasant. The limo was beautiful and clean and even came with champagne! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2015

My husband and I used Royal Star Limousine for all of our transpiration for our rehearsal and the day of the wedding. We we very pleased with them - they were on time, very courteous, and were very easy to work with. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2013

Royal Star's new bus was the perfect vehicle to get our wedding guests to/from the ceremony and reception. They were prompt, professional and their vehicles were very well maintained. I would definitely recommend Royal Star to anyone looking for transportation services in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Nina · Married on 05/30/2013

Quickly responded to my communication, professional service, on time and great price!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Rosanna · Married on 07/13/2013

3.5

Royal Star Limosine was such a great deal and I loved the wedding package that included a bottle of champagne that we could pop after the ceremony on our way to the reception. The driver was great but he was taking the groomsment to the wrong church because our church was not showing up on Google Maps :( The ceremony started a little late but that was just a small hiccup in the day. My recommendation check the invoice addresses once they submit it to you. I overlooked the address the overwrote for the church even thought I submitted the correct address. Maybe the church delay would not have happened if I had double checked that.

Sent on 07/26/2013