Royal Star Hawaii Reviews

10 | Honolulu, HI

10 Reviews for Royal Star Hawaii

Mia · Married on 08/07/2016

I recently got married on 8/7/16 at Kualoa Ranch. Since it was a destination wedding, we decided to charter a bus for our wedding guests from Waikiki to our wedding venue and back. From Waikiki to Kualoa Ranch was 45 minutes away and most of our guests were staying in Waikiki. Royal Star Hawaii was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator and I'm happy I decided to hire them.
    The bus arrived in a reasonable time giving my guests ample time to arrive and get situated. The bus seats were very comfortable. I love the purple and yellow colors in the bus gives it a vibrant look. We actually received an upgraded bus. I initially ordered a 55-seater Silver bus but instead got their Signature line 58-seater Gold bus with onboard restroom. They also provided a complimentary digital signage outside the bus 'Mia and Michael Wedding'. Now, that's awesome!
    I HIGHLY recommend Royal Star Hawaii for your bus transportation needs. Their pricing was reasonable too. Mahalo!

Royal Star was the epitome of professionalism and service, with the added comforts of Hawaiian hospitality and flexibility! The sales rep, Kree that we worked with over the phone was very professional, organized and accommodating and she made sure our difficult route of pick-ups/drop-offs would be feasible! The driver was beyond professional and was willing to wait on late guests who confused the pick up time. Overall, Royal Star went above and beyond expected services, was on time for everything, and is competitively priced with other local transportation services. Their fleet is HUGE and I'm sure they will have just what you need for your event!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Royal Star Hawaii's reply:

Thank you! We're so glad we could be a part of your special day! Congratulations!

Leo · Married on 09/09/2014

On September 9 we got married at Waimanalo Beach on Oahu and our wedding planners had recommended Royal Star to us as a trusted limo service. They turned out to be an excellent recommendation.

Our driver Danie arrived early on the morning of the wedding and parked the car as close to our Hotel room as the hotel security would allow. He was extremely polite, courteous and professional. The car was absolutely spotless and he offered us drinks and newspapers to read on the way if we wished. He had even cooled the car down with the air con before we arrived to make sure it was not too hot.

The ride was extremely smooth and comfortable the whole way and Danie answered all our questions we had about Oahu.

Thank you very much Danie for providing such a great service (not to mention putting up with our two year old crying half the time!)

Leo & Mai

Sent on 12/28/2014

Royal Star Hawaii's reply:

Congratulations and Thank you for your kind words! I'll be sure to pass them along to Danie - he'll be thrilled!

Alyssa · Married on 05/03/2014

Excellent customer service for a round trip van to our wedding venue. We had originally booked a big bus, but our turnout was much smaller than we expected, and Royal Star allowed us to downsize to the van, which saved us a lot of money.

I used Royal Star to transport my guests from our Waikiki hotel to our ceremony location in Ko Olina. It was easy to book, the bus arrived on time (actually slightly early), the bus was new and clean, the driver was professional, and overall it was an easy and stress-free way to get everyone there and back.

Allegra · Married on 07/27/2013

We decided to use Royal Star after speaking with our brother, Ben, about possible transportation from the venue to our hotel. We were set up with a quote within a day and were given a reasonable price. On the day of the wedding, we enjoyed the smooth ride from our venue to the hotel. This ride allowed my husband and I to finally sit down and relax and talk about the events of the day. Thank you so much!!!

Nate from Royal Star was extremely helpful. We had a budget and expectations set and they were met with no hitches. They were easy to contact and had provided all the necessary information via email pertaining to costs, liabilities, requirements etc. Since we had a destination wedding, all paperwork was done over the phone and no problems occurred. There were different service vehicles to choose from with workable prices. On the day of our wedding, the driver arrived earlier than expected at the requested location and they chartered our guests to and from the reception site in a safe and timely manner. Much recommended!

Abbey · Married on 04/07/2012

I got great feed backs from my wedding guests who rode in the minibus. The driver is so respectful and professional. The bus is clean. The staff is easy to talk to and are very responsive.

We chose Royal Star to provide a shuttle van for myself and my bridal party, as well as a larger tour bus for around 40 or so guests. The choice to go with the shuttle van was strictly utilitarian – mostly because it was cheaper than a limo but also because I honestly didn’t care about having a grand entrance in a limo. Just wanted to arrive on time and intact.

We used the shuttle van to the ceremony only. We did round trip for the shuttle with pick up and drop off for guests from Waikiki to our venue on the Windward side. Coming back we did a secondary drop off at a bar/lounge for anyone looking to stay out a little longer.

Overall we were pleased with the experience. Both vehicles were clean and comfortable. The driver of our bridal party tour van was professional and punctual. The driver of our tour bus coming back from wedding/reception had a festive crowd on his hands and he was pleasant and accommodating – letting us use the PA system to give out further information to guests, etc.

Billing was straightforward and all of our questions (handled through our planner) were answered promptly.

Michelle · Married on 03/08/2016

3.8
      3.5

We used Royal Star Hawaii for a group beach day for our guests and for transportation between the ceremony venue and reception venue. They were easy to work with and a great value. They did mis-spell my husband's last name on the vehicle so that is why I am giving them a lower rating.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Royal Star Hawaii's reply:

Aloha Michelle, Thank you for your review - I'm so sorry the driver misspelled your husbands name! We will review how this happened and take steps to correct it for the future. Thank you for letting us know so that we can improve. Regards, Marc