Royal Peyvand Reviews

18 Reviews for Royal Peyvand

• F

Farah A. · Married on 12/20/2020

Beautiful!

We used them for florals for my sons first birthday and they did an exceptional job! I I’ll definitely use them in the future and recommend them!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Melissa S. · Married on 12/12/2020

My experience Was phenomenal

I ordered flower for my father in law’s funeral and the flowers were awesome. The service and overall experience was very good. Monir was very helpful and patient with my request I been ordering all my flowers from her and her work is amazing, whatever you want she makes it happen. I recommend her for all type of event, the price is very reasonable compare to others and the work she put in to it it’s worth it. Thank you so much for always giving your 110%.

Sent on 12/27/2020

Batool Z. · Married on 11/24/2020

Best wedding decorator in Houston

Parisa and Monir made the most beautiful dreamy Wedding for my daughter at the Spring event. It was perfect and detailed. Both Parisa and Monir are creative, knowledgeable & have perfection to detail. They incorporated every thing we asked for
    I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Azheen

Azheen · Married on 10/04/2020

Gorgeous flowers😍

I would highly recommend Royal Peyvand .. Parisa was outstanding! She did not miss a beat! The flowers were beyond stunning! Her creativity went above and beyond! She is full of ideas and everyone at the wedding commented on the beauty of her work.. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Nahid · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing work!!

My son wanted to create a wedding in short notice and Monir and her daughter made the wedding happen in ONLY THREE DAYS! It was beautiful and so well done. She was professional and we could not have asked for a better wedding planner in the middle of a pandemic. We are so so grateful for her service!!!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Sara T. · Married on 03/04/2020

Amazing, perfect, outstanding

The Royal Peyvand is absolutely AMAZING. I had them complete my Sofreh, Chuppa and ceremony flowers. I wish I could have used them for my entire floral service (the venue did not allow me to do so because they are contracted with another company) They provide such great service and really work hard on giving you exactly what you envision for your wedding day. Honesty, I would recommend them for everything floral and decor, the flowers were fresh and beautiful and the sofreh was breathtaking. They even created a trial Sofreh for me before the wedding day. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Royal Peyvand's reply:

Thank you for all of your kind words! It was an Honor being part of your wedding!! Thank you again, for choosing Royal Peyvand.
  • Farnaz

Farnaz F. · Married on 11/09/2019

Very elegant flowers 🌺

I can’t thank Royal Peyvand enough for making my venue so beautiful. They are very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Shahrzad

Shahrzad E. · Married on 10/11/2019

Shout out to the creative, talented and lovely team! They created the most magical decor for my daughter’s wedding! The sofreh was so beautiful too!

I’d highly recommend this talented and professional team to anyone who’s planning a beautiful and memorable wedding! They did a fantastic job!! Everything they touched was perfect! Our guests admired the magical sofreh and centerpieces ! Thank you so much! Also, they paid attention to our many different requests and made every effort to make us happy. They truly went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Meshkat

Meshkat P. · Married on 04/13/2019

My dream wedding flowers

Thank you Royal Peyvand team for doing an awesome job and making my wedding so beautiful with all the flowers . It was more beautiful than even what I imagined. Monir and Parisa listen to you and bring all your imaginations for your wedding to reality. I cant thank them enough for their great work.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Royal Peyvand's reply:

Thank you for your kind words❤️ It was an honor being part of your wedding! Thank you for choosing Royal Peyvand!
  • Shabnam

Shabnam G. · Married on 03/02/2019

Best choice I made for my wedding.

I couldn’t have been happier with royal peyvand. I would definitely recommend them. They really are amazing and are great at what they do. They’re patient, caring, and most importantly they listen and do the best they can to make their brides happy. They are also kind and friendly people which was just a bonus.
    They have a big and beautiful collection of items for sofreh and centerpieces that you can choose from. And their taste in flower is amazing.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Leem · Married on 01/19/2019

Best florist for making your wedding memorable and beautiful

I had an opportunity to see Royal Peyvand's work at two weddings before mine and I was impressed with Royal Peyvand's work. They were able to make the most beautiful arrangements with such vibrant colors and fresh flowers. When it was time for my wedding I knew I wanted to work with Royal Peyvand because flowers can really set the mood for a wedding. I knew Royal Peyvand would be able to create arrangements that would create that "romantic, elegant, warm" look that I was envisioning for my wedding. Even with my wedding being out of town, Austin, they were able to work with me over email and phone to ensure that I had all my needs met. They are honestly one of the most professional and personable people/staff I have worked with. They were always responsive, they were prompt at the wedding, and so helpful. I really felt like they were just as invested as I was in making my wedding beautiful. My bridal bouquet and floral centerpieces were breathtaking and they were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I am so glad I worked with Royal Peyvand and really believe there arrangements made my wedding day that much more special and memorable. If you're like me and love beautiful floral arrangements, you really can't go wrong with Royal Peyvand. From the first time you call them you will understand why I think they are so great!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Alma A. · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Flowers

Royal Peyvand gets 5 stars from me! Mrs. Monir and her team were so professional and helpful. She listened to exactly what I wanted a gave me something 10x better than I could have imagined. Her beautiful flowers are what made my wedding venue look so special! I would recommend them to everyone I know, and they will be the first I contact for any future events. Thank you Royal Peyvand, my husband and I were beyond happy!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Setareh · Married on 11/24/2018

My Wedding floral design

Royal Peyvand's knowledge, art and dedication to details stood out in my beautiful arrangements in my wedding. Their talented staff took their time to understand my color selection and style with several meetings in the planning phase. They are very nice and professional and offer variety of floral arrangements and designs. I was super satisfied with the results and so lucky to find them. I will gladly refer any future couples to visit them and have no doubt they will be a top candidate.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Y

Yasman · Married on 11/24/2018

Love them!!

Royal Peyvand is the only floral company we trust because they treat every event as if it were their own. Our wedding was a fairy tale come to life thanks to their attention to detail and fabulous taste! We especially were thankful for the unique personal touches that they incorporated into our ceremony!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Roxanna · Married on 04/07/2018

One of our Favorite Wedding Vendors

I was delighted to find Royal Peyvand to help put together my Sofreh Aghd , which we didn't use for ceremonial purposes, but had for display in our reception area. There's another popular Sofreh service in Houston, but when I reached out to them they basically told us they are not for us if we don't want a traditional and over the top sofreh. They were snooty and not accommodating to the client, but fortunately vendors like Royal Peyvand are respectful, hospitable, and really work to give you what you want. They were accommodating of our schedule, invited us into their home to look through their showroom, and helped us pick out beautiful pieces. It was such fun experience and they really helped make our wedding special. They worked wonderfully with my wedding planner who also enjoyed the experience, especially since it was my planner's first exposure to sofreh aghds! For the final design presentation, they were hospitable to my family, especially my Iranian father who joined us for the meeting. They were real pros and even worked with my planner to match the flowers we'd be using in other areas throughout the wedding. I could not have been more pleased to work with them and of course all our Iranian guests were so impressed with the beautiful work. It was such a special experience and they helped made possible my dream of honoring my Iranian heritage at my wedding. Thank you so much to Monir and Parisa and the whole team for your artistry, hospitality, and professionalism.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Nat · Married on 03/03/2018

Let me just start out by saying that my wedding would not have been the same without Royal Peyvand!! They decorated my American ceremony, Persian ceremony (sofreh agad) and reception and everything was so beautiful and absolutely amazing! I kept walking around in awe and just couldn’t believe that this was my wedding. From my unique bouquet to the lovely arrangements on the tables to the beautifully crafted arch, I can’t express how gorgeous everything was. Monir is the most talented and creative florist!!!!!!!! We met a couple times to go over what I like and what I wanted, I trusted Monir’s judgement on everything so I let her do whatever she thought would look best. She is the sweetest person to work with and very patient, it was just a relief to work with someone who truly cares about the customer and every little detail of her work.
    The flowers were so FRESH and vibrant and the designs just made the flowers pop. I had a flower arch in the gazebo that was so lush and beautifully prepared, I was so happy that all the guest were able to use it after the ceremony to take pictures. My sofreh for my Persian ceremony was also so uniquely designed and most of it was handcrafted by Monir herself. Everything was amazing and more than I imagined. Monir went above and beyond and worked so hard the day of the wedding to make my dream wedding come true. My guests loved all the floral arrangements too and everyone kept complementing on how beautiful the floral decor was. Even a week later the guests were still talking about how the wedding was full of flowers. I would recommend them 110%!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Val · Married on 09/25/2016

We hired Royal Peyvand for our wedding to decorate both the ceremony and reception events at the Bell Tower on 34th in Houston. They did a super fabulous job, simply said: 5 stars is just not enough, they deserve 5000 stars. They helped us with the ceremony's Sofreh and flower arrangements of the entire wedding. We cannot thank them enough for going way beyond what we asked for to create a true and unique masterpiece. Our guests from all over the US were very pleased with their design and creations. They pay a lot of attention to details and work on items to hit the perfection level. Out of all the vendors who helped us with our wedding, Royal Peyvand was our No. 1. They were referred to us by friends. From the start of our wedding preparation/planning, we felt like they're our family. They were very nice, sweet, caring, warm and passionate throughout the whole process. Just like family or even better. At one point, we wished all the other vendors were like them or at least learn from them. We have great respect for them, wish them the best and highly recommend them to other couples. --Memories of the groom on their wedding

Sent on 10/30/2016

Pooneh Z.

Amazing experience amazing prices beautiful designs they truly made a Wedding special highly recommend them

Number one I just want to say how wonderful and painless it was to work with Royal payvand!!!!!!!!!!!! We shopped everywhere in Houston they had the best pricing the best service and truly the best designs everyone at the wedding was raving about the flowers amazing amazing people to work with we highly recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we will most definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone who is in need of their service amazing job guys you made a Wedding so special we love you

Sent on 10/18/2019