Royal Palm Island Reviews

Royal Palm Island 4
Royal Palm Island 5
Royal Palm Island 6

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

I was very fortunate to have found this venue! Going through the whole process of planning my wedding Andres made it so easy/stress free for me and my husband. Always answered all of our questions, calls, and was always available to show us the venue and go over every step. These pictures don't give the venue enough justice. There are so many new and improved things to the site. Our vintage wedding with the waterfront view was so beautiful.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Shakara · Married on 10/11/2015

Royal Palm Island is breathtaking! !! The grounds are big and open with endless possibilities! Andres is nice, accommodating, helpful..he has a great personality! This place is a must see..you would never imagine that this gem is right in Miami. South Beach feel without South Beach price tag. Beautiful

Sent on 06/02/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/16/2015

Just did a wedding at royal palm and it was great the island is so Beautiful and Andres help me with everything we needed I will recommend this place with my eyes close

Sent on 05/18/2015

Andre · Married on 09/04/2016

I celebrated my wedding on September 4th and I had such a wonderful time, Royal Palm Island has the most beautiful views specially for pictures!! Also breathtaking sunset. Andres the owner was very friendly and helped us on everything we needed. I recommend this place 100%!!

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • I

Iris · Married on 02/24/2019

Andres has been more than accommodating. I haven't even had my wedding but the numerous times I have called to come by and show the place to either a vendor or family he has been so responsive and flexible! I am sure the rest will be just as great. Can't wait to tell all of you how it went! Stay tuned :) The review is a reflection of what I have experienced so far-I figured I start telling everyone about this great location if you are planning to stay local in the Cutler Bay area for your big event. How can you go wrong?!

Sent on 03/03/2018