Royal Occasions by Shivam Reviews

1 User photo

Royal Occasions by Shivam 1

Renuka · Married on 05/31/2019

Great Experience

Shivam is an extremely kind and talented individual. She created a beautiful mandap for my wedding that everyone loved. She is very easy to work with, responsive, and very reasonable on price. I would recommend her to anyone.

Royal Occasions by Shivam 2
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Bhumika · Married on 10/27/2018

Very Easy to work with

Highly Highly Highly, Recommend Shivam. She is amazing. She did more than what I asked for. Very sweet, lovely, easy to work with person. They are small but their work is simply amazing. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for Decorator. She works with your budget. Does not charge you anything crazy. Very reasonable.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ravi · Married on 07/13/2018

Shivam is phenomenal! She fully understood what we needed for our wedding reception stage decor. She hand built a beautiful 16' × 22' Taj Mahal structure for us. It was the centerpiece of our event. All the guests kept raving about the beauty of the free standing structure. Shivan is affordable, efficient and extremely reasonable. Our event date changed 3 times and she gladly worked with us in changing contractual dates each time without charging an extra dime. She picks up her phone at any time of the day and communicates really well. Our event wouldn't have been possible without Shivam and her family. 5/5 without a doubt!

Sent on 07/22/2018

sneha · event on: 07/09/2017

Shivam was really great to work with.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Monika · Married on 07/09/2016

Shivam is amazing! Her creativity and professionalism cannot be matched! I loved every moment of working with her and how well she took my detailed direction for all of my events. Shivam was able to take my ideas and thoughts and formulate them into designs and decor that surpassed any of my expectations.

If you want a decorator that will take the time to listen and will work WITH you, she is your person. I met with many other decorators in the area and they all love to use what they have in house or what they've "done before." Shivam is not that type of decorator. She will push the envelope with decor, while making sure it fits your needs. My husband still jokes that Shivam was the one to keep me calm throughout the process and could graciously take all of my feedback throughout the process.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Vinay · Married on 11/20/2015

We hired Shivam to do our decorations for our Indian Wedding ceremony at the Unity Center in Charlottesville, VA. Because we were also doing a larger Catholic ceremony, our Indian ceremony was a bit dialed down in scale and budget. We asked Shivam to work within our small budget to set up a basic Mandap. Once she got a feel for our tastes, she ran with it, and the results were just astounding! I wish I could post a picture here to show you just how good of a job she did. A few comments about the overall experience:

- Shivam and her husband are both extremely kind people throughout the process. We had tons of questions, and they were always helpful, never pushy.
    - They were very accessible; they were responsive via phone, email, and text. All communications with them were same day.
    - Punctual. On setup day, they showed up on time and got everything set up in about the time they said it would take. On tear down day, they did the same. They were respectful of the other vendors in coordinating all of this, and I think everyone enjoyed working with Royal Occasions.
    - Autonomous: On setup and teardown day, they knew exactly what they were doing, who to coordinate with, etc. From my perspective, I didn't even know they were there, which is exactly what we wanted.
    - Quality: The fit and finish of the final Mandap was remarkable. I unfortunately can't post images with this review, but I think Shivam's portfolio is a very accurate reflection of the type of quality you can expect.

All in all, if you are considering Royal Occasions, I would not hesitate to recommend them to you. We used them for our Indian ceremony, however, they clearly have the experience, equipment, and vision, to decorate any type of event.

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • User6063476 · event on: 10/18/2015

True professional. Lots of creative ideas.

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • User6064877 · event on: 10/18/2015

Decoration was well done for the theme ! Catering and DJ was very good! Overall very happy !!

Sent on 12/18/2015
  • User5410407 · event on: 08/22/2015

On time, very professional -- and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/05/2015

One of the best vendors to work with! Royal Occasions really takes the time out to understand what you want/need. Shivam is very creative, detail-oriented, responsive and professional. She went above and beyond what we expected, while maintaining our over-all vision for the multiple events we used her for. We highly recommend Royal Occasions by Shivam!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Sanjay · event on: 10/11/2014

Shivam did a fabulous job at one of the event we had. She is a perfectionist and the decor she did looks simply beautiful. It added so much to the fun of the party, I just can't describe that in words. She is truly gifted, I recommend her highly for any of the event you may be planning

Sent on 07/11/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2013

Quick response, works to the details of your requirements. The whole experience was smooth and stress free. She went extra length to make sure everything was taken care. There was personal touch. Royal Occasions team did an excellent job with the decor and everyone was just wow'ed when they entered the room. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Ballari · event on: 04/11/2015

Awesome work,very creative ,Shivam has an eye for details,her work really impressed all my guests.i highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Everyone loved the decorations. It really took a drab event space and turned it into something magical.

Sent on 12/17/2015

3.5

I was reccomeneded to this company by my aunt and wasn't upset at all. Very professional and very creative. They will definitely get you what you want

Sent on 08/13/2016