Royal Entertainment Reviews

Royal Entertainment 7
  • Gabriel

Gabriel Connor · Married on 07/08/2019

Amazing Officiant

Choosing Paul to play such an important role in our wedding was definitely the right decision. Paul has a great personality, he's incredibly respectful, entertaining, articulate and kept in touch with us throughout the whole process to make sure everything would happen the right way. He is part of the reason why our ceremony was so perfect! We would recommend him anytime!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Royal Entertainment 10

Royal Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We were honored to be there with you guys on your special day.
  • Brent

Brent Harvey · Married on 06/27/2019

Royal Ent. (Paulie Z.) is our "go-to" live performance source

My company (KBH Entertainment) has booked talent in LA for over 30 years and produced many successful events. Our clients range from non-profit organizations, outdoor festivals, private events, and high-end Hollywood extravaganzas. We have used Royal Ent. (Paulie Z) for many of our productions. Whether a fun 80's throwback ("Rubix Kube" or "Mercury", a tribute to Freddie), "The Royals" (the most exceptional musicians playing just about any music genre) or The Ultimate Jam Night Band (opening the 2017 Hollywood Music In Media Awards), I have been utterly thrilled with the performance and professionalism exhibited by Paulie Z. and his exquisite bandmates. I highly recommend Royal Entertainment for any event that requires a live music performance, large or intimate.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Royal Entertainment 11
    Royal Entertainment 12
    Royal Entertainment 13
    Royal Entertainment 14

Royal Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure working with you. We look forward to doing it again soon.

Kristin Espinoza · Married on 06/08/2019

Beyond amazing!

I cannot say enough about how incredible Paulie and Lucia were to work with! They both sang at our wedding and not only did they deliver a flawless performance they were extremely professional and very helpful. They are truly talented and made our day so special! We couldn’t be happier with choosing Royal entertainment for our wedding. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

S Silvas · Married on 06/04/2019

Wedding at The Whisky

Absolutely the best! Paulie actually even saved our wedding by grabbing a guitar and singing when the music didn't come through as I made my entrance. He sang a special song at my husband's request for our dance. So heartfelt, so amazing...the guests were in awe. We still have people commenting! Paulie is the greatest!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Royal Entertainment 15

• Jennifer

Jennifer Charm · Married on 05/02/2019

The Royals were MAGICAL!!!

Look at all the band's videos on Wedding Wire and then come back and BOOK THIS BAND!!! You will never regret the decision, they were outstanding!! They totally matched their HUGE repertoire with the bride and groom's requests, they "read" the guests perfectly and kept everyone in high spirits and on the dance floor, Paulie even dancing in amongst us while he sang. I received so many texts and emails telling me that they were the absolute best band ever experienced and thats from our guests spanning from California to Florida and even Italy. Change your budget if you have to, to hire them, honest!

Sent on 05/08/2019

• Sierra K.

Sierra K. · Married on 03/23/2019

Best officiant ever

Paul was easy to work with and extremely professional. His passion for love, and for weddings really comes through! He preformed a ceremony that exceeded our expectations and made my husband and I both cry! Paul was thoughtful, deliberate, humorous and sentimental in his delivery and it made the for the perfect ceremony. Several people came up to us afterwards to tell us that it was the best wedding ceremony that they had seen. I highly, highly recommend Paul, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Royal Entertainment 16
    Royal Entertainment 17
    Royal Entertainment 18

Michael Fields · Married on 02/09/2019

Phenomenal Experience with Royal Entertainment

Paulie and his whole band are nothing short of AMAZING. They connect with their audience as well as any band I have ever seen. Royal Entertainment made my event better than I could've ever imagined.

Sent on 06/28/2019

• Mark

Mark Wood · Married on 08/04/2018

Always the best!

As a professional in the entertainment and production world, we always enjoy working with Royal!

Sent on 07/12/2019

• Robert

Robert Rice · Married on 04/14/2018

Great musicians who get people dancing!

Paul and Lucia did an amazing job at our wedding. We transitioned from all the speeches/dinner/etc... into dancing and they did ana amazing job getting everyone up and dancing. People literally never left the floor while they were playing and we got countless compliments after the party about how great they were. We couldn't be happier with them!

Sent on 05/11/2019

• Kum

John · Married on 08/17/2017

The Royals are Great

It's been almost two years since The Royals played at our wedding. Thinking about them recalls their talent, repertoire, presence and energy and how much happiness they created with their music. We think Paulie Z and the band enjoyed playing for us as much as we enjoyed experiencing their performance. Our guests, from 90 to 7, uniformly said they were the best band they'd ever heard at a wedding. The Royals are Huge Fun. We loved them.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Royal Entertainment 19
  • Noa

Noa · Married on 09/04/2016

Beautiful job singing at my wedding

Paul and Lucia sang at my wedding and it was amazing!! They were so professional and their singing was so beautiful, everyone loved them. They know how to read a crowd really well and had a great mix of upbeat, dancing and romantic songs. They Incorporated all of the songs I requested as well and have an amazing range of songs they perform. They made our special day unforgettable. Highly highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Andrea Sconza Lucero · Married on 07/02/2016

Excellent and Talented Professional!

I had the opportunity to have Paul at my mom’s wedding. He is a very dedicated professional that takes providing a special night to the newly weds seriously. First of all, he was born to make music, it’s in his veins. If you hire him for any event, you won’t regret it. I had a DJ cancelled at the last minute and Paul saved the night! I couldn’t believe how quickly he was able to come and save us! What a great thing it was that we had a cancellation, he turned it into the best experience we could ever had! He goes above and beyond to ensure everything works to perfection! And if you ever get the chance to hear him and his wife Lucia sign, you will see how professional and talented they are!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Jonathan · Married on 05/25/2013

The best in the business, hands down, guaranteed.

Royal Entertainment and Paulie Z put our wedding over the top. I could not possibly say enough good things about the talent, the professionalism, the energy, the atmosphere, the set list, and everything else was absolutely outstanding. The guests talk about the band whenever our wedding comes up in conversation. They made a memorable night indelible. Even the event managers and hotel managers mention that night to me every time I walk in the hotel. They are THE BEST possible band you could ask for as they are so much more than a "wedding band". They are a legit, talented, rock and roll band and will transform your wedding into a concert. HIGHLY recommend without reservation. And to top it off, Paulie is the nicest andmost professional good person you will meet in the business.

Sent on 06/28/2019