Royal Entertainment Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Chelsea M. Married on 11/26/2021

Incredible!

We had Jason as our DJ and Dylan as our emcee for our wedding and it was AMAZING! We wanted our wedding to be a big party with everyone dancing and I can guarantee that the crowd was on their feet the whole night. Jason got a feel of our guests, and each song played was a huge hit. Dylan was so fun on the dance floor with us all night, and we can’t get over how fun it was. I would recommend Royal Entertainment to anyone!
    Angela M. Married on 11/05/2021

Best night of our lives!

Still Speechless! Jason & Parker made sure our night was nothing short of perfect. They did not miss a single beat with the (many) ideas that we had, and had our guests dancing the entire night. Friends & family are still asking about our djs! Lol. We will always be so thankful for the 2 of them making our wedding the night that it was!! I day dream about the reception more than not and would love to do it just one more time! Thank you again ❤️
    Leslie S. Married on 10/10/2021

10 out of 10!!!

Absolutely amazing day!!! Jason was phenomenal in every way and my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say! Was definitely the PERFECT day!
  • Deanna
    Deanna D. Married on 08/27/2021

Kept Us Dancing All Night Long!!

I cannot say enough about Royal Entertainment, especially Jason and Parker. Our wedding was last month and it was perfect from start to finish because of Royal. We had one rule, that we wanted everyone to be dancing the entire night and that is EXACTLY what Jason and Parker did. Between the music, the MC-ing and the photo booth attendant, we couldn’t have asked for a better crew. They were a pleasure to work with, made sure to play songs we requested and kept the party going all night long. We cannot thank Royal enough for bringing so much good energy and fun for our guests. People are STILL calling us saying that this is the first wedding they’ve been to where everyone was dancing all night long! Highly recommend Royal Entertainment for all your future events!!
    Maria Married on 07/30/2021

Excellent!

Jason and the emcee did an amazing job at our wedding! They were very receptive to the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Would absolutely recommend them for wedding DJ!
  • Rosanna
    Rosanna P. Married on 05/14/2021

Above and beyond fabulous for my daughters Sweet 16 on 5/14/21

Royal entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with! My daughter had an unforgettable night ❤️ Her Sweet 16 was perfect. You made sure you had all the guests dancing and having the best time. Daniel, Jason, Ryan, Dylan and Alexa you guys were absolutely OUTSTANDING! I can’t thank you enough for an amazing night that my daughter will never forget! Highly recommended Royal Entertainment ❤️
    Chrissy P. Married on 03/27/2021

Chrissy Palomo

Anthony and his crew made sure my daughter had an unforgettable night and still talks about it. Her sweet 16 was perfect from start to finish. You made sure you had all the guests dancing the night away and having a great night. Anthony, Parker, Joey , Brian , Chris , Alexa, photography & video we can’t thank you enough for making Emma’s sweet 16 a memorable birthday. Anthony was very responsive from the very beginning and worked with me during pandemic. We can’t thank you enough . Highly recommend Royal Entertainment 😊🎊🎉💃🕺
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 10/02/2020

Professional, timely, personable, and most importantly a blast!

Jason and Dylan were nothing short of outstanding! They brought the life of the party and were beyond corporative throughout the planning process! They are quick to respond and made rescheduling due to covid extremely easy! We highly recommended this company for any of your DJ needs!
    Jenna A. Married on 09/19/2020

Sept 2020 Wedding

Royal entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with! We ended up changing our date 4 times due to COVID and they were extremely professional, accommodating and responsive. Jason called us and checked on us numerous times leading up to the wedding to iron out details and to ensure us that they had everything under control on their end. They knew exactly what to say to calm our nerves and assured us that everything was going to run smoothly. When it came to the reception, Royal Entertainment absolutely killed it! No one got off the dance floor and he had all age groups entertained throughout the night. We had a request sheet and he was able to get to almost every song with other awesome additions that went seamlessly with each of our genre choices. This company is truly filled with lively, personable and caring people who have a passion to entertain while creating an engaging, fun environment. We will never forget the memories of everyone singing along and dancing, thanks to Royal Entertainment! We will forever recommend this company.
    Michael R. Married on 08/15/2020

Perfect Wedding

My now wife and I had the perfect wedding recently. One of the most complimented aspects was the DJ. He had people up and ready to go. He took what I wanted played and mixed it together perfectly. He was professional, flexible, and most importantly, genial. I already recommended them to others and have been asked for their information.
    Kelly Married on 07/25/2020

Tarvin wedding

What a great night with royal entertainment. Jason and his boys were so amazing especially during these crazy times. Can honestly say they are the best djs we have seen or had at a wedding. Highly recommend.
  • Lori
    Lori M. Married on 03/29/2019

Above and beyond Fabulous!!!

Royal Entertainment did a PHENOMENAL job at our daughter, Gia’s Sweet 16! They had everyone up and dancing the ENTIRE night! We had a crowd of all ages ranging from 3 years old to 98! 103 children, 80 teenagers, and 75 adults and it was amazing to see everyone on their feet! Anthony LoBosco was wonderful to us from beginning to end. He met with us and explained everything. We requested some changes and add-ons during the course of the months and had questions, which he quickly responded to. Very professional! We had Sparklers, CO2 Cannon Blaster, photo booth, club lighting, baby montage, TVs, etc... There was something going on all throughout the evening. The music was terrific! Thank you so so much Anthony, Parker, Connor, Matt and the rest of the Royal Entertainment team for making our daughters Sweet 16 a success and a night we will never forget!
    Jen Married on 10/07/2018
    When it comes to party entertainment, it’s all about ROYAL!! I have hired them for a sweet 16 and a quinceanera. They made both parties a success with their professionalism & high energy. Not only do they hype the teens on the dance floor, they also get the family involved and make the guest of honor feel so ROYAL. I just can’t say enough great things about them. A special shout out to Anthony, Parker, Dylan, Jason, Dan, and Sam.... so fun, & so kind! Royal gets my recommendation every time! Worth every cent!
    Karen Married on 09/29/2018

Book this DJ/Photographer

We could not be happier with Royal Entertainment DJ services and photography services. They are responsive, sweet and know how to read the crowd and get everyone on their feet!! They made sure we were comfortable, and made sure everyone was having fun and brought the attention back to the couple.
    So much fun and did an amazing job!!!
    Thank you for everything!!!
    Sherry Event on: 06/14/2018
    Sherry Golden

just now
    I would recommend Royal Entertainment 100%. I hired them for my daughters Sweet 16 and I would hire them again in a NY minute! They are all so professional and kept the party going seamlessly all night, I mean all night. Everytime I would contact Anthony the owner with questions, he returned my call or text within minutes. Dan, Jason, Marc and Brian had the dance floor looking like a concert with kids and adult dancing, jumping and singing outloud. I'm surprised anyone had a voice the next day. They are so good that I had parents calling me the next day asking me who I hired. The kids were still carrying on about them in school on Monday and kids nowadays are real hard to impress. They are worth every penny. Royal Entertainment made my daughters Sweet 16 everything that she had hoped it would be. I will never forget the smile on her face and I have to thank Dan, Jason, Marc and Brian for making me the best Mom ever for hiring them!
    Joan Married on 03/25/2018
    Royal was the perfect fit for our Wedding. Jason was professional and courteous throughout the planning process up till the day of our reception. I searched for a few vendors and immediately connected with Jason. Royal was fair with their pricing and customized a package to fit our budget. I highly recommend!
    Dorothy Event on: 11/10/2017
    Royal Entertainment did a fabulous job of keeping the party going. Everyone from the kids to the adults had a great time thanks to them. We highly recommend them for any event and will be sure to use them again in the futures. Amazing!

Royal Entertainment Productions's reply:

Gina I really appreciate the review. It was all our pressure.
    Gina Event on: 10/28/2017
    My daughter's Sweet 16 was fabulous and a big reason why is Royal! From beginning to end, they were professional and responsive. Anthony, Paulie and the dancers were fun and got the crowd engaged, no matter what the age. They were a pleasure to work with!

Royal Entertainment Productions's reply:

Thank you Gina. It was our pleasure.
    Dan Married on 10/05/2017
    Outstanding job on Dallis's sweet 16. Would definitely recommend them to every and anyone. Very professional and dedicated to exceeding your expectations. Thank you Anthony, Parker and team!
    Jennifer Married on 09/24/2017
    I hired Royal for my daughter Kennedy's Sweet 16. These guys really know how to get a party started. It was awesome to see the adults on the dance floor with the teens. I am not sure who was having more fun! :) Highly recommend them for any occasion!
    Desiree Married on 09/24/2017
    Where do we begin? Royal delivered on every promise they made and then some. My husband and I could not have been happier with them. Jay was so easy to work with. Throughout the planning process I had tons of questions and he always got right back to me. They played all of the music that we wanted and it truly was the most memorable night of our lives thanks to Royal. If I could give them 1,000 stars I would because we never felt like just a client we felt like we were truly valued and appreciated. Everything went so smoothly and I would 100% use Royal again. The photo booth was awesome!! Dancing on the clouds was a huge hit and something no one expected!! Do not just consider them.. you must book them! You will not be dissapointed. We love you guys!!! Thanks again.
    Lisa Married on 08/11/2017
    I can't speak to the companies "responsiveness, value or flexibility", I can only say that they did a fantastic job at the sweet sixteen party I photographed. I was afraid I'd feel like an old lady bitching about the loud music, but I actually enjoyed it! The DJ's kept the party flowing nicely, and people on the dance floor from beginning to end. It was a great party, and I've already recommended Royal Entertainment to others!
    Maria Married on 06/24/2017
    I would highly recommend Royal Entertainment! We used them for our Engagement Party a few weeks ago and they were wonderful. They were very prompt with their responses and easy to get in touch with. Their music planning website is very easy to use. I was able to choose exactly what songs I wanted them to play or not play at our party. They arrived early for our event and set up quickly. They kept the party going and played awesome music. Each song blended into the next and really kept everyone on the dance floor. Our guests are still commenting on how great the music was and about how much fun they had.
    Carmen Married on 06/03/2017
    Amazing DJ and Emcee. They were upbeat and engaging through the whole planning process and on the day of the event they coordinated everything perfectly with the Maitre D. Highly recommend Royal.
    Donna Event on: 05/05/2017
    These guys are AMAZING! The best we've seen and heard in a long time. Professional, Fun and entertaining and very receptive to your personal wishes. They played for my daughters Sweet 16 Party and every kid was on the dance floor. Great night. We could not have been more satisfied. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.