Royal Entertainment Productions Reviews

Royal Entertainment Productions 6
Royal Entertainment Productions 7
  • Lori

Lori Muran · Married on 03/29/2019

Above and beyond Fabulous!!!

Royal Entertainment did a PHENOMENAL job at our daughter, Gia’s Sweet 16! They had everyone up and dancing the ENTIRE night! We had a crowd of all ages ranging from 3 years old to 98! 103 children, 80 teenagers, and 75 adults and it was amazing to see everyone on their feet! Anthony LoBosco was wonderful to us from beginning to end. He met with us and explained everything. We requested some changes and add-ons during the course of the months and had questions, which he quickly responded to. Very professional! We had Sparklers, CO2 Cannon Blaster, photo booth, club lighting, baby montage, TVs, etc... There was something going on all throughout the evening. The music was terrific! Thank you so so much Anthony, Parker, Connor, Matt and the rest of the Royal Entertainment team for making our daughters Sweet 16 a success and a night we will never forget!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Royal Entertainment Productions 18
    Royal Entertainment Productions 19
    Royal Entertainment Productions 20

Jen · Married on 10/07/2018

When it comes to party entertainment, it’s all about ROYAL!! I have hired them for a sweet 16 and a quinceanera. They made both parties a success with their professionalism & high energy. Not only do they hype the teens on the dance floor, they also get the family involved and make the guest of honor feel so ROYAL. I just can’t say enough great things about them. A special shout out to Anthony, Parker, Dylan, Jason, Dan, and Sam.... so fun, & so kind! Royal gets my recommendation every time! Worth every cent!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Book this DJ/Photographer

We could not be happier with Royal Entertainment DJ services and photography services. They are responsive, sweet and know how to read the crowd and get everyone on their feet!! They made sure we were comfortable, and made sure everyone was having fun and brought the attention back to the couple.
    So much fun and did an amazing job!!!
    Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sherry · event on 06/14/2018

Sherry Golden

just now
    I would recommend Royal Entertainment 100%. I hired them for my daughters Sweet 16 and I would hire them again in a NY minute! They are all so professional and kept the party going seamlessly all night, I mean all night. Everytime I would contact Anthony the owner with questions, he returned my call or text within minutes. Dan, Jason, Marc and Brian had the dance floor looking like a concert with kids and adult dancing, jumping and singing outloud. I'm surprised anyone had a voice the next day. They are so good that I had parents calling me the next day asking me who I hired. The kids were still carrying on about them in school on Monday and kids nowadays are real hard to impress. They are worth every penny. Royal Entertainment made my daughters Sweet 16 everything that she had hoped it would be. I will never forget the smile on her face and I have to thank Dan, Jason, Marc and Brian for making me the best Mom ever for hiring them!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Joan · Married on 03/25/2018

Royal was the perfect fit for our Wedding. Jason was professional and courteous throughout the planning process up till the day of our reception. I searched for a few vendors and immediately connected with Jason. Royal was fair with their pricing and customized a package to fit our budget. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Dorothy · event on 11/10/2017

Royal Entertainment did a fabulous job of keeping the party going. Everyone from the kids to the adults had a great time thanks to them. We highly recommend them for any event and will be sure to use them again in the futures. Amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Royal Entertainment Productions's reply:

Gina I really appreciate the review. It was all our pressure.

Gina · event on 10/28/2017

My daughter's Sweet 16 was fabulous and a big reason why is Royal! From beginning to end, they were professional and responsive. Anthony, Paulie and the dancers were fun and got the crowd engaged, no matter what the age. They were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Royal Entertainment Productions's reply:

Thank you Gina. It was our pleasure.

Dan · Married on 10/05/2017

Outstanding job on Dallis's sweet 16. Would definitely recommend them to every and anyone. Very professional and dedicated to exceeding your expectations. Thank you Anthony, Parker and team!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2017

I hired Royal for my daughter Kennedy's Sweet 16. These guys really know how to get a party started. It was awesome to see the adults on the dance floor with the teens. I am not sure who was having more fun! :) Highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2017

I can't speak to the companies "responsiveness, value or flexibility", I can only say that they did a fantastic job at the sweet sixteen party I photographed. I was afraid I'd feel like an old lady bitching about the loud music, but I actually enjoyed it! The DJ's kept the party flowing nicely, and people on the dance floor from beginning to end. It was a great party, and I've already recommended Royal Entertainment to others!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Maria · Married on 06/24/2017

I would highly recommend Royal Entertainment! We used them for our Engagement Party a few weeks ago and they were wonderful. They were very prompt with their responses and easy to get in touch with. Their music planning website is very easy to use. I was able to choose exactly what songs I wanted them to play or not play at our party. They arrived early for our event and set up quickly. They kept the party going and played awesome music. Each song blended into the next and really kept everyone on the dance floor. Our guests are still commenting on how great the music was and about how much fun they had.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Carmen · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing DJ and Emcee. They were upbeat and engaging through the whole planning process and on the day of the event they coordinated everything perfectly with the Maitre D. Highly recommend Royal.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Donna · event on 05/05/2017

These guys are AMAZING! The best we've seen and heard in a long time. Professional, Fun and entertaining and very receptive to your personal wishes. They played for my daughters Sweet 16 Party and every kid was on the dance floor. Great night. We could not have been more satisfied. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Mary Ann · Married on 04/08/2017

Royal was a great choice. We looked at quite a few DJ companies and took a chance with Royal. It really paid off. Everything was perfect. Richie and Jason were amazing. Very personable and friendly. They returned all our calls promptly and made us feel very comfortable. I'd definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2017

I am beyond ecstatic that my husband and I booked Royal Entertainment for our wedding! They seriously went above and beyond to make our wedding day memorable. From going to their office for the first time, to having a meeting to discuss our ideas, to the big day, everything was perfect throughout the entire process. This company is so professional and furthermore they accommodated all of our needs. They even allowed my husband to do his own DJ set during our wedding! In addition, they let us shoot off the CO2 cannons which was honestly the highlight of the wedding. I would absolutely hire this company again and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Royal Entertainment Productions's reply:

Thank you Joe and Ashley. It was our pleasure.

Bruce · event on 02/26/2017

If you're looking to impress at your next party, speak to Anthony at Royal Entertainment. From the MC to the dancers they made sure that my daughter's bat mitzvah rocked from start to finish. They made our celebration a day to remember for sure.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Royal Entertainment Productions's reply:

Thanks Bruce. It was our pleasure and honor.

Heidi · event on 02/25/2017

Fantastic in every way! The level of professionalism has to be commended.... a pleasure to work with. They made my daughters sweet 16 an incredible, memorable evening! THE ONLY DJ company I would ever use for any future events!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Royal Entertainment Productions's reply:

Heidi, You and your family were amazing. Appreciate the kind words.

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

Royal Entertainment is truly a 5 star DJ company in every way. From pre-planning up to the day of the event they were attentive to all our requests. Calls were answered promptly and they were respectful. I have no problem recommending Royal Entertainment if you are looking for a DJ in NJ. Our Wedding was spectacular and I owe it to Royal.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Sandra · Married on 02/11/2017

Great experience with Royal Entertainment start to finish. I especially was pleased with Jason and Paulie. The music was timely and not cheesy. People are all telling me what a great time they had. Glad I hired Royal. Would use then again.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Marcy · event on 02/04/2017

Royal Entertainment is amazing! They are professional and fun and kept the kids and adults dancing for the entire event. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have a fantastic party.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Kayla · Married on 02/04/2017

Awesome entertainers. Everyone had a blast and I owe it to Royal. If you are looking for a great DJ company, look no further.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Coleen · Married on 01/21/2017

Jason was our MC. He attended to all our questions and kept the event moving nicely. He also worked nicely with the venue. The DJ was spot on with the song selections. We extended the reception by an hour because the guests were having so much fun. Royal's rates were fair in comparison to other companies we priced. They just seem to take a personal interest in us.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Jackie · Married on 12/03/2016

Unbelievable energy with Royal. Provided just what we asked for and more. I could not say enough about MC Jay. He kept the reception moving at just the right pace.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Lois · Married on 12/03/2016

Royal was flawless in every way. Followup was prompt and courteous. Made you feel like they worked solely for you. Jason was amazing and left no stone unturned during the planning phase. The music was appropriate and timely.

Sent on 01/13/2017