Royal Entertainment Reviews

Royal Entertainment 2
  • Z

Zanis Mantarakis · Married on 02/22/2019

Dean was great!

Dean was fantastic! He helped us plan a great ceremony and reception, and even brought up little details that no one would think about. He played all the songs we wanted, none of the ones we didn't want, and he made sure that the vibe of the wedding was exactly what we wanted. Dean was not too talkative during the ceremony like some DJ's we've encountered and also wasn't too quiet where you didn't know if there was even someone there. Dean was the absolutely perfect MC for our day, plus, everyone loves his accent. Thank you for a great day Dean, you were awesome!

Robin · Married on 08/26/2018

DJ Dean was amazing! Everyone was complimenting his work the next day at our brunch and saying how great he was. He really knows the way weddings work and shares his knowledge, which is great since as someone planning your wedding it's likely your first time. He had all sorts of tips for us to make our day go smoothly, including taking a little time for ourselves for a last date before the wedding and giving my dad a first look before the groom. We were having the wedding at a venue he had never been to before, so he made a point to meet us there a couple months before the wedding even though it was about 80 miles away! Not everyone would do that for a client! He's not just a DJ, but keeps the whole evening running smoothly and coordinating with other vendors as well! All in all amazing and I'm so glad we found him for our wedding!

Traci · Married on 07/21/2018

Dean made our wedding! Definitely the best DJ I’ve ever seen. He was a joy to work with and was so organized that it made things easier for myself and the wedding coordinator. He was very professional but also hilarious and very entertaining. My husband and I gave him a short list of requests and let him take it from there. He did not disappoint and we received several compliments on how great the DJ/music was. Highly recommend Dean for a wedding or any event!

viv · Married on 07/03/2018

Dean has been our DJ 3 times now and is wonderful each and every time. He is always professional, friendly and a load of fun. Would not use anyone else,
    Viv Willis

Sharon · Married on 06/03/2018

I couldn’t of asked for a better DJ... Dean your awesome and always responded when we texted or called.. Thank you for a wonderful music night...

Dara · Married on 04/06/2018

April 2018
    Dean Henderson of Royal Entertainment literally saved my wedding from the start. I received his information from my close friend who had hired Dean for her wedding two weeks before mine. I called her in a panic after discovering that the "close family friend" we were going to hire as DJ for the wedding had bad intentions. Dean met with me at my convenience near my parent's house and was extremely professional. He knew the venue and provided recommendations for where he should set-up, the best way to organize tables, and created a time schedule which we used for the wedding. He alleviated all of my concerns and I fully trusted him to do a good job. Prior to the wedding, he encouraged involvement with my guests to see what songs they would like/not like to hear. During and after the event, guests verbalized how much it meant to them to hear their song play. During the wedding, Dean arrived early, and ensured that everything was as we had previously discussed- from the organizing of the tables to the schedule of events. He is more thorough and proactive then a wedding planner, and sought my opinion while I was getting ready in the bridal suite to ensure that my wishes were being met. When there was an issue with table seating, as we had an open-seating arrangement, he brought humor to the event, fixed the problem, and kept things flowing. I will NEVER EVER underestimate the power of an amazing DJ. Dean Henderson is amazing. He kept the wedding moving. He noticed when schedules were not being upheld- such as a sunset photo session and brought it to the attention of the photographer. He reminded me kindly that I had chosen a specific time to gift my bouquet to my cousin. He was extremely accommodating to all of my guests- from playing requested songs to lowering the volume at my father's request, since he was sitting next to the speaker. I highly recommend Dean Henderson! He is professional, kind, thorough and patient- a seriously phenomenal DJ!

Shawn · Married on 09/23/2017

Dean is not only a great DJ but an all-around great guy! Our wedding coordinator from Woodland Hills Country Club referred us to him and we couldn't have been happier with the results. He was a joy to meet up with some 6 months prior to our wedding, offered helpful advice based on his many years of experience, made the entire process care-free and fun-loving. When you're assembling a slate of vendors for the wedding it starts to feel a bit like you're putting together a team of people based on their special skills.... Dean is definitely someone you want on your team.

Julie · Married on 09/22/2017

Dean the DJ was absolutely AMAZING! He made our wedding, he had people dancing that never dance and such a wide variety of great music. He listened to us when we told him what we did and didn't want and had great control over the crowd without anyone noticing. When we were done dancing during our formal dances we just glanced at him with a nod and he was always prompt to turn the song off. We still have people telling us how fun are wedding was and this is largely in part to Dean. We cannot say enough great things about him and will recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you for helping to give us the best wedding ever Dean! ♡♡♡

Kristelle · Married on 09/16/2017

Four letters, D-E-A-N! We knew that Dean was THE DJ for us when we first met him (coincidentally while waiting to meet with one of the coordinators for our reception while he was waiting to set up) was his humor! He made us laugh during the 15 minutes we had while waiting. The one thing that Dean said (that we will never forget) which solidified our decision to hire him was his advice to make a date out of our meetings with the vendors. He said that it’s easy to get caught up with wedding planning that we might forget the reason why we’re getting married. Another thing that Dean said which made our hearts melt was during our reception, he suggested for us to just take 5 minutes to be alone may it be to talk or just sit together, so we can take everything in. Although we were unable to make the 5 mins happen, we truly appreciate and remember what he said. If you are looking for a DJ/host, please do yourself a favor and do not look any further because Dean is THE DJ you need and want. Dean is HILARIOUS! He got the crowd going, we even got compliments from our guests and asked how on earth we found DEAN! Dean is not just an awesome DJ/hose, but a wonderful person as well. We hope to work with Dean again in the future, because he brought life into our wedding reception. Thank you so much for everything Dean!

Joseph · Married on 09/16/2017

Dean was our DJ for our wedding and having him as our DJ was a blast! Very professional and very funny! We love Dean! Definitely recommend him. I will see you again Dean.

kristeen · Married on 09/09/2017

I have been working with Dean on the planning side for years so when it was my turn to get married, he was the first one I thought of! He is super professional and is always a pleasure to work with.

kristeen · Married on 09/09/2017

I'm a wedding planner and have worked with Dean for years. When it was my turn to get married, he was the only DJ I considered! He's professional, but has a great sense of humor that always makes my clients feel comfortable.

Giuliana · Married on 08/12/2017

Dean was absolutely wonderful as our DJ for our wedding. Thorough, professional, and charming stage presence. Could not have asked for a better experience!

Nancy · Married on 08/06/2017

Dean is the absolute best ! He accommodated meeting with us and took his time to answer all my questions via email. Musicality and quality is a 10 for sure very nice and professional DJ. Definitely recommend him. Price is very competitive and affordable . Great MC. Glad we hired him to be a part of our wedding day .

Abigail · Married on 08/05/2017

We absolutely LOVED having Dean as our wedding DJ. We met him early in our wedding planning process and he gave us the most amazing advice, not just about music, but about the flow of the ceremony and important ways to make our family feel honored throughout the evening. Dean has years of experience and really could be not only your DJ, but also your coordinator! And once the floor opened for dancing after the toasts and first dance, Dean really made sure we had a good time. He also made sure to play all of our salsa faves. Thanks Dean!

Royal Entertainment 3
    Royal Entertainment 4

Tina · Married on 07/22/2017

Great DJ service. High remarks from friends and family. Would recommend to others! Professional and personable as a DJ + MC for the wedding.

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2017

Dean was recommended to me by someone who sadly, ultimately had to cancel their event, but had such a good experience just meeting Dean that he sent him my way.
    As soon as my fiance and I met Dean, we knew he was the DJ for us. It was very clear from the beginning that he does this not to make money, but because he just loves it. He has passion. He also had a lot of tips and ideas and we felt at ease. His pricing was also affordable, which is huge.
    Our biggest gripe is that annoying "DJ voice" that most dj's have and is pretty annoying. Dean has an English accent so he is very pleasant to listen to and we were not worried about how it would sound over the mic or to our guests at all.

My wedding was a few days ago and Dean was amazing. He played the songs we asked for, and everything he chose to add was perfect. I had guests tell us the music was on point all night. He even came by our head table to see if we needed anything, or could grab us a drink. He really goes above and beyond. I cannot recommend Dean at Royal Entertainment enough!

Grace · Married on 07/01/2017

Dean was the perfect DJ for our wedding and we couldn't imagine having a more incredible reception without him. We had guests tell us how they had fun, and we know Dean had a big role in making that happen! We would refer him to anyone we know getting married in Southern California! THANK YOU, DEAN!

Patti · Married on 06/10/2017

If you want great DJ, this is the man! I highly recommend him, he is very professional and he made our special day/ night fabulous. Music is so important to us as a couple and he executed our night perfectly.

Jenn · Married on 10/29/2016

From the moment I met Dean, I knew I was dealing with a seasoned professional. Dean offered to meet my husband and I before the wedding and to check out the venue. He helped us with the sound for the ceremony, cocktail hour and of course, dinner and dancing. My husband is super specific about his music and Dean allowed him to create a playlist for the cocktail hour. We gave plenty of suggestions for dinner and it was perfect. Dancing was great too and the dance floor had a constant flow of guests. We had a great time at our wedding and no doubt is it due to the music! Dean is great and I highly recommend him!

Celeste · Married on 10/14/2016

Dean was AMAZING!!! From the minute we met him, we knew he was an entertainer. He is hilarious, has hundreds of weddings under his belt, and he has an accent! He was quick to respond to every single email, he was always on time, I mean the guy was just perfect. He ran the show from beginning to end without leaving anything out. He played all the music we wanted, and even surprised us with songs that we love that we didn't think to include in our list. He was really good about keeping us on schedule and would let us know ahead of time when it was time for something, i.e. cut the cake, toss the bouquet, etc. and he learned who our parents, best man and maid of honor were to let them know when it was time for their speeches. The dance floor was never, EVER empty (and I am not exaggerating). We had a diverse group of guests and he accommodated to everyone's taste. Every single person we spoke to absolutely loved him. We had so much fun at our wedding and Dean is the reason why. Do yourself a favor and hire him, it will be one of the best decisions you will make in your wedding planning process.

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I used Dean as our wedding DJ last month. He was incredible! Dean took the time to meet with us, give music suggestions, and listened to our requests. He knew how to get the crowd dancing and played music everyone enjoyed. We were very pleased with him and would highly recommend him!

Tessa · Married on 06/18/2016

Dean was the absolute best vendor we used for our wedding! He was more than just a DJ, and helped us with every step of the wedding process. He's worked so many weddings, and was so knowledgeable. He went above and beyond normal DJ'ing duties. And he was pretty darn amazing at those, too! We held a destination wedding, and he helped us set the right mood for every event of our weekend. He was open to the music we selected, and was able to perfectly fill in many of his suggestions. We had an amazing time, and only wish we had a bigger dance floor. We highly recommend him and Royal Entertainment if you want your day to go off without a hitch! Thanks, Dean!

Marisa · Married on 05/29/2016

If you want an awesome DJ, give Dean a call. He is very talented and knowledgeable. My husband and I and our guests had an amazing time at our wedding, thanks to him.

• Future Mrs. Duncan

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

If you are looking for a DJ/MC Dean is your guy! He was the DJ/MC at my wedding and he made it fun. He made sure that everyone got on the dance floor. If you are stuck on what songs to play at your event he had quite a selection for you to review which was very helpful for me and my fiance. He made sure that we kept to the wedding timeline and everything went wonderful. My guests very enjoyed his accent. I highly recommend Dean for your next event!