Royal Coach Limousine Reviews

5 | Mandeville, LA

5 Reviews for Royal Coach Limousine

A Royal Coach Limousine service was amazing. They were on time and worked to drive all of our guests back and forth to and from the wedding to the hotels! I was not prepared for rain but when it started to come down, the bus driver was prepared with umbrellas and walked myself and the wedding party to the door to ensure we didn’t get wet. Now that is good service!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Karlin · Married on 03/24/2012

Did a great job. They went above and beyond. The driver looked great and professional. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/02/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/10/2011

They were on time and very professional. The limo was very nice and clean.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Anna · Married on 10/12/2013

3.5

This was the only vendor I had trouble with the day of the wedding. Luckily everything worked out in the end.

The limos arrived at the hotel on time but didn't know where we were going. We got married at the Peristyle in City Park. The driver apparently knew to go to City Park, but didn't know where in City Park. The groom's party limo was in front, with the bridal party limo following so both ended up lost. We ended up on the totally wrong side of the park. I was not a happy bride in the back of that limo. Luckily, we had built in a little extra time before the ceremony so it all worked out fine once they figured out where to go.

But then the shuttles. We hired two motor coaches to take our 100 guests to and from the ceremony. I asked my bridesmaid to go ask the limo driver to contact the shuttle bus drivers to make sure they knew where to go, since the limo drivers had gotten lost. His response was that they didn't know who was running the shuttles. Wrong- they were hired from the same company. Then the shuttles didn't arrive on time. I'm not exactly sure what the problem was. One guest told me that the second shuttle didn't show, so the first one had to make two trips, but I'm not really sure. All I know is that they were not running on schedule. The second shuttle of guests arrived exactly at the start time of the ceremony.

Thankfully, it all worked out in the end. And the departure- shuttles and limos- from the ceremony to the reception ran smoothly.

Aside from all that trouble, I do have to compliment the pre-wedding customer service. Reaching them was easy and they answered my questions quickly. They also called the morning of the wedding to double check details. Although that doesn't seem to have done much good, I appreciated it at the time.

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • User5194320 · 2+ years ago

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Good service for the price, but the driver seemed a bit confused and hard to communicate with. The actual company was very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/21/2015