32 Reviews for Royal Coach Limousine

Classic Car (2)
Multi-Locations (2)
Bottled Water/Ice (1)
30 Royal Coach Limousine Reviews

I booked them for my daughter's wedding in January 2018 and they were amazing! They were VERY professional. the WHITE car was also used in pictures below the historic Fox Theater with their names on the marque. The driver was wonderful, and even early. Everything about the service and the experience was amazing! I was honored to have them be a part of the her wedding.

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Royal Coach Limousine 5/5! Everything was perfect. I'm not from the Fresno area so Rhonda did an amazing job working with me. The driver was amazing. Thank you so much! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Luisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We Loved our car!!! Was very nice and clean. I'm so glad we got it for our wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Leticia , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation

Love it!! Was perfect for our wedding

Profile Picture Leticia , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We were happy with service, great limousine!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Royal Coach was everything I could have asked for. The owner was amazing and the driver super friendly. I am so glad I found them because they helped my day be amazing.

Profile Picture Beatriz, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very punctual, driver was very professional. Would recommend to family and friends. Great service!

Profile Picture Zoyla, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was very professional and on time. It was raining on the day of my wedding and he had an umbrella to help me stay dry.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would totally recommend Royal Coach limousine to any future brides! I hired their service for my wedding and I didn't have any problem with their service. They are very reliable.

Profile Picture Genoveva, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The Limo driver was very nice to work with

Profile Picture Mary, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great Service and easy to work with! Would definitely use again1!

Profile Picture User7414672, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Arrived early and took multiple groups of the wedding party to church. The spacious vehicle worked well for our needs. The driver was very professional and the limo was well maintained.

Profile Picture User7488667, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
4.2

Great Service. Was very flexible even when I was running late. Will use this service again.

Profile Picture User7431205, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Amazing service! Not only were they on time they were so professional! Will Hire again when needed!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great customer service!! I highly recommend royal limousine if your looking for elegance they have beautiful luxury cars! I loved their white jaguar, unfortunately didn't have the white vehicle available so I had to get the black jaguar and I still loved it!!!

Profile Picture Eliana, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very good service! Punctual and courteous. A little pricey, but worth the money if you want one of these cars for your event.

Profile Picture Maria , 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Everything went so smoothly, from the time I reserved the car we wanted to the delivery of the bride and groom. I rate them a "5".

Profile Picture Cammy, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car

From start to finish service was great! The driver was on time and super nice! Had water for us and had champagne ready when we were done with the ceremony while heading to take pictures! He worked great with our photographers as well. He even took a few pictures with his phone and sent them to us a little after he dropped us off, that was such a nice thing to do because we were able to have a few pictures from a different angles while our photographers were doing their job. In a sense a picture of a picture! Great experience! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User5612107, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Multi-Locations, Classic Car

It's was amazing having the jaguar classic car as a limo. All my family and guest really enjoyed it. Thank you

Profile Picture Ana, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The Car was perfect, the driver excellent, everything as promised, and very
flexible when it came to picture-taking....
Thanks for the excellent service...!

Profile Picture User4372857, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I cannot stress how impressed we were with the service Royal Coach Limosine provided! The car was immaculate, gorgeous and so so special and our driver John wen above and beyond for us! It was well worth the money, and that's why it was one of the first things we booked for our wedding! We had one of the vintage Jaguars and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing! It was a very hot day and John had the waters and the champagne ice cold and waiting for us! The water was so crucial!! Thank you so much, Royal Coach!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Royal Coach Limousine met all my expectations and beyond. They have great communication, the vehicle was in impeccable shape, the driver (Simon) was fantastic.

Profile Picture Aaron, 12/14/13, 2 Reviews
4.1

This is the second time that we have hired Royal Coach Limousine for our weddings and we have yet to be disappointed. If there is one thing I don't have to worry about on the wedding day is Royal Coach they always make sure to arrive early, the cars have always been very well detailed and they have great customer service. We will definitely be using them again for our next event.

Profile Picture Naun, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Wonderful! Really like the taxi cab look..wedding party loved it

Profile Picture kim, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Used the Covington, LA location- very happy with the vehicles!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews