ROYAL BRIDAL Reviews

43 | Brandon, FL

43 Reviews for ROYAL BRIDAL

• Ashley

Ashley Montgomery · Getting married on 07/16/2022

The Best WEdding Dress Shop!

I was so happy to find this hidden gem in the heart of Brandon. I had already tried on a few dresses and I really want to find the one. So me and my mother visited this boutique and the stylist Whitney and the owner was so helpful and patient. They didn't force or pressure me. They were really concerned with finding what I liked.

Sent on 05/18/2019

K. Williams · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Friendly and Supportive!

The appointment went smoothly! Greeted at the door and loved having the place to ourselves -- the design for one appointment at a time was really great. Eko worked hard to stay within our budget while also fitting to the styles I liked and I walked out with a beautiful dress for my wedding! The seamstress Eko partners with (Mina's Boutique) is also amazing, she was so quick and the dress fit was absolutely amazing when she was done with it! Both were super supportive and pleasant throughout the process.

Sent on 05/25/2020

Tiara Mccloud · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Satisfied Bride

Eko was wonderful! Being that I’m a first time BRIDE she explained everything and had so much patience with me.
    I really enjoyed my experience at Royal Bridal.

If you’re considering them as an option don’t hesitate at all this store is a must.

Sent on 06/27/2020

Megan Souliere · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Absolute Perfection

Absolutely flawless experience. Came in as a walk-in and was treated full-service. Very welcoming and inclusive environment. 10/10 recommend for brides looking for an experience with knowledgeable and kinds people!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal Riddell · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Best Ever!

Eko was fabulous to work with. Me the bride and my sister matron of honour, decided to do a walk in. Most bridal places won't do walk-ins. She was gracious and helpful. I found the most beautiful wedding dress ever and the most beautiful matron of honour dress. I highly recommend Royal Bridal for any bride who is looking for that personal touch.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Lena

Lena Rapp · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful!

I was really stressed out about finding a dress but I was immediately put at ease when I arrived. Eko was patient and really listened to what I wanted. She was able to quickly narrow down what looks best on my body and opened my mind to try something that I hadn’t considered previously. She was very helpful! Most importantly, I was able to find the perfect dress at a reasonable price! I will definitely recommend Royal Bridal to anyone in the market for formal dresses!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Rochelle Hooke · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Amazingly Genuine

My wedding is in October 2020. I went to Royal Bridal Inc after having gone to 3 other bridal boutiques. I told Eko that I chose a dress from each and really had already found a dress I loved (or so I thought). I was initially looking for a mermaid gown because that’s what my fiancé requested. I was more in love with the idea of a ball gown. Needless to say if you tell her what you like or don’t like she will find you the perfect dress as I have. I definitely recommend you going here to find the dress you love.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Shuttleworth · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Walk-in an hour before closing

I just got engaged a week ago and had no idea on where to start on dress shopping so my mom and I ended up going to the store on a whim while running errands and they were so nice and helpful! Welcomed us in and pulled some dresses and I got to try them on even without an appointment. They do in house alterations and the dress I liked best was even designed by the stores owner. Overall I had a great experience and the dress prices were A LOT more budget friendly then what I had seen so far and just as beautiful than more expensive stores. The one I really liked is definitely going to be kept in mind as a contender! Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Summer Ceto · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing! Easy! Awesome Experience!

Echo was absolutely amazing! She listened carefully to every detail, my likes and dislikes. Very respectful, and I would refer anyone that's getting married to go there and try her out!!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Summer

Summer Ceto · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing service!!

We visited Royal Bridal for the first time and I was so more than just pleased with their services! We worked with Eko and she was absolutely fantastic! She was very respectful, professional and practical. She listened to my wants, likes and dislikes and she always had a solution. I would recommend this shop to any bride looking for the perfect dress, its definitely worth it!!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Ariana Edmonds · Married on 08/15/2020

Highly recommend!

Eko is a bridal goddess! I came in and told her extactly what I was looking for and I tried on three gowns that got better EVERYTIME and I found my dress! Thank god for her and her crew she’s amazing and everyone makes you feel comfortable , they were beautiful and within my budget!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Adriana

Adriana Love · Married on 08/08/2020

Perfect! I absolutely loved working with them.

Whitney was so amazing! She took us as a walk in, we returned that night and found the perfect dress! So helpful and supportive through the decision making process! Ideal shopping experience for sure.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Pachia M West · Married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful and quaint bridal shop

The owner is very attentive throughout the shopping experience. She listens to your dress vision and is so helpful throughout the appointment. She has many designer dresses and accessories. A big plus....she does consignment where many bridal shops no longer do.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Vanessa Baez · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing experience

I loved my experience here she was so patient and honest and respectful, She went threw so many dresses for me to find the one for me and took the time to hear what I wanted I HIGHLY recommend anybody to come here it’s so worth it!!! And she also respected my budget .

Sent on 08/03/2019

Amber M Rosario · Married on 05/15/2020

Great dress shopping experience

I went to several places for dresses and ended up going back to Royal Bridal. The overall experience was so delightful and a great experience. Eko listened to what I was looking for and only showed me dresses that fit what I was looking for. She treated me like a bride and other places it was very transactional. Thank you for making this such a memorable experience!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Trecia Roberts · Married on 04/20/2020

Energetic, Attentive, Professional and Great options!

Royal Bridal is a great location if you're looking for beautiful options and careful one on one attention. I had the pleasure of working with Lavell and he was very attentive and selected options that were spot on based on my vision. He even selected options I didn't imagine would look great on me and they did!! I also had the pleasure of meeting Eko who owns the store and she was so pleasant. Even expecting a child she was helpful and energetic, she listened to what I wanted and also told me not to rush into a decision which meant SO MUCH to me. As a bride to be, you want to say yes to the dress but the fact that she calmed my nerves and encouraged me to take my time showed me so much about their character. You will not regret heading over to Royal Bridal for amazing options for your big day!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • O

Ophilia Ciesicki · Married on 04/05/2020

Great experience

From the moment I walked in Eko greeted me with a warm smile that made me feel comfortable. I love the attention to detail and the honest advice she gave me.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Cieara

Cieara Melton · Married on 03/14/2020

I said yes to the dress!

Amazing place! Eko was phenomenal 🤗 Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Carmen Bermudez · Married on 03/01/2020

Made me feel comfortable

I'm not a fancy girl. This was a pretty intense for me to even plan. But i was made to feel right at home so quickly. They made such an incredible effort to make sure everything was just as i needed. And they leaf me straight to what is now MY wedding dress. I couldn't be nite happy. I'm so glad i chose to try one more bridal shop..because this one was perfect!!!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Mya Dukes · Married on 01/24/2020

Amazing!!!!

Not only was Eko amazing I found my perfect dress the same day and can’t wait to go back I would highly recommend because she makes the experience personal and quite frankly awesome I loved every single minute of it!!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Anissa

Anissa Rupp · Married on 01/18/2020

Great experience

They had several dresses. Great customer service. Fadaka was awesome. I did not find the dress for me there as I had a certain dress vision I was looking for. But there was several gowns to choose from. A little Hard to get to as gps directions to it were difficult it’s hidden in a plaza way in the back that seems pretty dead. The inside it def a smaller boutique but I didn’t mind that. Relaxing environment.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Shae · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing bridal shop

Everyone that works there, is amazing! From the time I walked In the door, till I said yes to the dress, my experience was amazing! They made me feel so welcomed😊

Sent on 07/27/2019

Maria · Married on 12/20/2019

Amazing, unique!

It was amazing, they are extremely knowledgeable, friendly, they know exactly what you want because they LISTEN, give you ideas and suggest. They really made this bridal shop a great experience. Their dresses are just beautiful, and can be cutomized to a very reasonable price. I was very happy to find this shop. High quality and reasonable price with very unique dresses.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Courtney Carter · Married on 12/14/2019

Highly Recommended

Fadaka was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/30/2019

A brides magical expectation

I had a very pleasant experience at Royal Bridal. They fulfilled all expectations in finding the perfect dress. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2019