Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling Reviews

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 5
Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 6
Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 7

natalie · Married on 11/02/2018

The best decision I made for my wedding

Words simply can’t express how much I enjoyed my entire experience working with Jessica for my wedding. I was initially going to hire another florist solely based on images I saw on Instagram, but when we had a phone consultation, she was cold and distant and made me feel a little stupid with all of the questions I was asking. That wasn’t the case at all with Jess - our initial phone call lasted over 2 hours and we talked like old friends. She’s such a sweetheart, truly a warm and genuine person, beautiful inside and out - you can tell she loves what she does and it really shows in her work. Throughout my planning process, we spoke on the phone numerous times, texted back and forth constantly, and even had a few in-person meetings. She never made me feel like I was driving her crazy with my “vision” and she rolled with the punches every time something changed. Our florals and decor day-of exceeded my expectations 1000% ... I knew I could trust her and that she’d do an amazing job, but she truly went above and beyond and gave me exactly the look I was going for and then some! She was hands down my favorite vendor I worked with for my wedding and I’m just sad it’s over :( I almost wish I could work with her again, but I’ll definitely be recommending her to any soon-to-brides I talk to.

Alyson · Married on 08/25/2018

I absolutely loved working with Jess! She brought my wedding vision to life while staying in our budget. She was super enthusiastic and easy to work with. She was always quick to respond to my texts and emails - she was super easy to communicate with. She sent me a picture of the centerpieces the day before our wedding! I would highly recommend working with Jess!

• Brooke

Brooke Oeckmann · Married on 08/25/2018

Always punctual, great communication, and had a setup team who were the Best, especially mother Yolanda

Royal Bee Florals was truly Amazing ! They were responsive and enhanced our ideas Couldn’t have been happier!

Chris · Married on 08/18/2018

Jessica and her team did an incredible job. I don’t speak the language of “floral design”, so it felt like she read my mind and delivered exactly what I pictured in my head. The whole process was so easy, yet the results were so elegant, beautiful, and tasteful. Excellent work, thank you thank you!!

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

I stumbled upon Jessica when doing a google search and from our first email I knew her enthusiasm came through in her work. Her attention to detail and ensuring we were very happy made it easy to plan from afar, I live in Texas. Jessica’s talent is beyond words, the quality of her work is suburb and her pleasent personality ties it all up with a big bow. Thank you Jess for making everything flawless!!

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2018

Jessica was great! Her work was beyond what I expected & she was VERY professional. She was communicative and responsive & worked with my limited budget. Beyond that, she put out a few small fires the day of before I even knew there was an issue. That is the type of peace of mind you want on your wedding day! She receives our highest recommendation.

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

If you want your flowers to outshine your own beauty as a bride, these are the flowers for you! All kidding aside, I am so ridiculously thrilled with the flower arrangements Jessica created for our wedding. Every time we show people pictures of the wedding, we always get a "wow" about the flowers. The arrangements were modern, unique, eye-catching and vibrant. I was also really pleased with how involved Jessica encouraged me to be about the decisions that go into the arrangements, including everything from the types of greens in the bouquets to the color of thread that wraps around the boutonnieres. The final product made our day extra special.

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 8
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 9
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 10

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2018

Our wedding flowers were beyond my wildest imagination. Jess took my inspiration and vision for a colorful, just picked from the amazing back yard garden look and made it better than I ever thought possible. She is incredibly talented and was able to bring whimsy to our day and event space through the florals. I keep finding myself going back to the photos to re-live how stunning they were. Hire Jess if you are looking for someone who will listen to all of your asks and translate your vision into a beautiful reality. Guaranteed, she will make your day a bit more special! (Photo Cred: Victoria Gold Photography)

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 11
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 18
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 19
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 20

Elysa · Married on 06/09/2018

To anyone looking at this page in search of a florist, look no further! I would recommend Jessica 12 out of 10 times.

I knew 5 minutes into our phone consult that she was our florist. She was the sweetest and super knowledgeable! And she didn’t want to just know about the flowers, she wanted to know about me and how I met my (now) husband.

We talked about my first phone consult with a shop near my home and how awful they were. The Owner of the other shop told me that I would have to get to get rid of almost everything in order to stay within my budget. I felt defeated. But Jessica assured me that she could get me everything I wanted and her cost came in more than half what my local shop quoted me.

Jessica suggested adding additional greens to the garlands to add dimension and blush colored flowers to my bridal bouquet so I would stick out. We agreed. And to say that it was a great idea to listen to her would be an understatement. All the bouquets were GORGEOUS! And my alter garland was PHENOMENAL. She took my ideas and brought them to life...better than I ever imagined.

Based on the changes we made, we had a (TOTALLY reasonable) price increase but with the last minute increases in our other contracts, we were not able to pay in full for the changes. She said she understood and broke it up into two (2) payments that allowed her to buy the flowers but did not to break our bank. Then the night before the wedding, she texted me that she came across some white roses that would die before she could use them so she added them to our centerpieces at no charge.

We were honestly blown away by her generosity...how much she cares about you and your vision….and how she’ll do anything to make sure your day turns out perfect. Honestly, there is no length of a review that I could give to tell you how much I adore Jessica. Hire her and see for yourself...I'm already thinking about how I can use her next!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Stop looking for a florist- YOU'VE FOUND THE BEST!! I cannot recommend Jessica enough, truly. She is an artist that creates picture perfect florals right out of your dreams. My budget was modest, but she worked with me to maximize what I had to work with to create a package that completely met my needs and in the end, wildly exceeded my expectations. My guests (and other vendors) were blown away by the beauty of her work. Thank you Jessica, you are amazing.

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Best florist ever! I truly enjoyed working with her.

Mizuki · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica is the absolute best! Looking back at my pictures, I'm so happy we asked Jessica to brighten up our venue and day. I cried when I saw my bouquet because she put in such personal touches. She added Dogwood flowers, which in Japanese, is my name! She even hid a cactus in my arrangement because she knows how obsessed I am with cactus. It all worked so nicely together. I may be a little biased, but I haven't seen florals at any weddings as awesome as mine.
    We had a couple phone meetings and she helped me set up my Pinterest to make sure we had visual confirmation of what I liked and didn't like. I honestly learned so much from her. She even helped set up everything at my wedding with my coordinator! Jessica knows what she's doing and most of all, she is so energetic and fun to be around. I highly recommend her to all of my friends.

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 21
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 22

Linda · Married on 05/10/2018

After the sudden passing of my brother, I was in a hurry to host a memorial at his home. Jessica was so reliable, showing up on time, and advising me on what would be perfect for "his" memorial. She stayed below my budget, and the flower arrangement and decor were beyond my wildest expectations. Everyone was complimenting me on how much the house looked like my brother would have had it. She paid attention to every detail, and there were small bouquets in the bathrooms. The fireplace was my main focal point, with his ashes and photos, memorabilia etc., the flowers were not overpowering and made it look very peaceful. Jessica saved me, and I will be recommending her for my upcoming wedding as well as any event in the future as well!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Linda for you kind words! I know from my own experiences with loss, that it is a very difficult time, one which seems too overwhelming to get so many things done in such a short period of time. It was an honor to beautify your brothers home and help you during that very hard time, I am so glad I captured his character in flower form! Flowers are sometimes the only things that seem beautiful during dark times. They have lifted me up in times of need, I'm glad my flowers did the same for you! Lots of love. -Jessica

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Jessica was AMAZING to work with. From the very beginning she was great at communicating with me and even though she’s super busy with all of her many clients she always made sure we were on the same page with what I was wanting. She went above and beyond with paying attention to detail and even remembered the sentimental meaning of sunflowers to me and even though yellow wasn’t part of my wedding colors she snuck them in the back of my bouquet, so very sweet of her to remember that! I couldn’t have asked for prettier flowers to really set the tone for my wedding and really show my personal style. Thank you so much Jessica, you’re awesome!

Janell · Married on 03/31/2018

Jess was so resourceful and open to my thoughts as we were planning for our wedding. I had a fairly tight budget and didn't always know how much we'd be able to do, but she worked with me to lay out a couple different scenarios so I felt sure we'd have the floral pieces I was most excited about even if we couldn't include every single idea we came up with. She knew the name of every flower I found a picture of on pinterest and instagram, and what colors they did and didn't come in, and she kept in touch at all times to let me know if we needed to adjust our selections. Even with some pretty hefty hardware involved, and other table layout miscommunications, she had everything in place right on time the day of, with no questions asked. I felt confident from our first conversation that she'd stay in tune with what I was looking for, and it was so fun to have her help and input, and to be able to rely on her as I was putting the wedding together.

Lindsay · Married on 03/10/2018

Jess was such a pleasure to work with!!! I felt completely overwhelmed until my first conversation with her. She made me feel so comfortable making floral/design decisions because I knew she would make my vision come true...and she DID! She was so patient and informative throughout the whole process. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Karin · Married on 02/18/2018

I feel so immensely lucky and grateful that I connected with Jessica. Jessica is a gifted artist with a innate sense for aesthetics. She is also incredibly friendly, cooperative, professional, knowledgeable, responsible, and deeply committed to her work. She really brought my wishes for my styled engagement shoot to life with her florals and styling! I cannot wait to see what amazing things we create for the wedding!

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

Jessica is amazing at what she does!! My bouquets for 9 bridesmaids and myself were absolutely beautiful! The boutonnieres were awesome and unique. Jessica was extremely accommodating to my desire to have floral swings above some of the tables for my reception and she made them AMAZING! They were my favorite part of my wedding and were beautiful. I also got so many compliments throughout the night about how beautiful the centerpieces were! Jessica is extremely thorough and has beautiful taste. She will work extra hard to make sure that your event is beautiful PLUS she has the best personality and is extremely accessible throughout your planning process!! I wish I had another wedding so I can see the flowers again! lol

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 23
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 24
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 25
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 26

Amy · Married on 12/16/2017

Brides, look no further, you have found the best possible florist! Jessica is a absolute joy to work with. She wants to make your vision a reality. Or, if you aren't quite sure what you're picturing, she will help navigate coming up with ideas figuring out what you like. She even creates a Pinterest board for each wedding she does so she can keep track of what you like, then she combines your favorite photos to make bouquets that are uniquely yours. You can tell she really puts her heart into every aspect, from being available for questions to checking in during the process. She is professional but personal and I always felt so celebrated by her. The florals were one of my favorite parts of the wedding.

She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She got to know me as a person and heard me and my now husband's story. She wanted the florals to fit our vibe. After the wedding we received so many compliments on all the arrangements. She goes above and beyond--you certainly get your money's worth! I wish I had another upcoming event that I needed florals for because I certainly know who I'd call :) Thank you Royal Bee Floral Design!!

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 27
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 28

Rhonda · Married on 11/19/2017

Christina of Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Planning was FANTASTIC! I met Christina and knew immediately she was the person I wanted to work with as my wedding coordinator. She responded back to me quickly whenever I had a question and kept me calm whenever I began to panic. She arrived early and stayed late at meetings and handled every detail like a champ, she is truly terrific.

Working with Royal Bee was truly a delight and we were so pleased with the way everything turned out. They are the best!

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2017

Working with Jessica was such a delight! She was always very flexible, communicative, and sweet. It eased my mind knowing I could ask anything and get a speedy response. I had no previous experience with planning a wedding, and did not feel very confident with deciding exactly what color combinations /flowers to use, which several other florists expected of me from the beginning. I was so relieved to work with Jessica at Royal Bee as she sent me examples and ideas almost daily until we came up with a beautiful pallette and flower combo together. I cannot thank her enough for making this part of my wedding so much easier. She is so professional and sweet, and on the day of the wedding, several guests that had the opportunity to interact with her mentioned how pleasant she was and that her work was beautiful. I was SO happy with my gorgeous arrangements and would highly recommend Royal Bee for any event!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Jessica!! It was such a pleasure to work with you too! You're one of those people who beam light from the inside out, and being blessed with brides like you is what makes my job so wonderful! Thank you again for the kind words, they are reciprocated 100%!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

How many good things can I say about working with Jessica? : ) I wish that I could simply show you the picture that captured my face when she presented me my bouquet. That really says it all. It was awesome in the true sense of the word. From that moment back to our first consultation working with Jessica was a truly amazing experience. She cares so much. She's incredibly talented and passionate. And she makes you feel like the most important bride in the world. I recommend her to every couple!

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 29
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 30
    Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 31

Adrianne · Married on 10/07/2017

Jessica exceeded my expectations and was an absolute pleasure to work with! She worked to bring our vision to life and gave us everything we wanted and more!

Our florals were absolutely beautiful and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Awe, Adrianne thank you so much! You were so fun to work with! And you're wedding was so gorgeous. The two of you were picture perfect!

Caroline · Married on 10/01/2017

I live in Vancouver and had to plan my sister's baby shower in LA. When Thumbtack came back to me with 5 options for event planners, I started making calls. Christina was the 3rd person I spoke to and I knew right away that she was who we wanted to work with. First of all, Christina is incredibly kind and thoughtful. She just has this tone to her that really made me feel comfortable and made me trust that she would take what we had envisioned for our sister's baby shower and make it happen. That took a lot of the stress of planning an event off of my shoulders. She listened to everything we wanted...every single detail. She made suggestions where we needed them and was quick to respond to emails, calls and texts. She's a GREAT communicator. There wasn't a single moment in the few months of planning where we doubted her expertise. She also came through when we needed some last minute calligraphy work done for the welcome board. Plus, she stayed within budget. The look on our sister's face when she walked into the garden was priceless and she even said to me afterwards "It's so me. It's exactly as I would have planned it." Christina far surpassed our expectations and just made the day and the moment that much more special for my family. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend her and Royal Bee Event Planning. They truly are amazing at what they do.

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling 32