Roy Tanner, Violinist Reviews

12 | Auburn, KS

12 Reviews for Roy Tanner, Violinist

• Bri

Bri Appenfeller · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Roy Tanner made our wedding ceremony perfect!

Roy Tanner was absolutely amazing!! He was so flexible with us with having a wedding during COVID and his performance during the ceremony was perfect! We got so many compliments on how beautiful it was and how the violinist added such a great touch! I would recommend Roy to everyone!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Haylie Kingsley · Married on 09/12/2020

A 10 out of 10 recommendation

We got so many compliments on how beautiful he sounded at the wedding. He’s very friendly and very good at what he does! We would recommend Roy to anyone who is wanting a wonderful violinist at their wedding or anything event!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Deneysha

Deneysha Richard · Married on 03/29/2020

He⠹s the one!

I took me a while to find him, but after my future in-laws gave me his information, I was very excited. However, I didn’t know that his music would leave such a great impression on my guest experience at the wedding. Roy is prompt, professional, and will try to find the songs you believe will make your ceremony special if it’s not in his (already extensive) catalogue. My guests couldn’t stop raving about the music he played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I definitely recommend Roy if you want a memorable violinist at your wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Taylor Christopher · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding Performance

We had Roy perform during our wedding ceremony and he was wonderful to work with! I wanted a more formal and special feel for the music during the ceremony instead of using a DJ and this was the perfect touch. I would 100% recommend using Roy for your event!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • ShaNoah

Shanoah Davis · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect Ceremony Music

We used Roy as our violinist for our outdoor ceremony, and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone was very impressed with his skills and music! He had a great variety of songs to choose from, and brought all of his own equipment to the rehearsal and the wedding. Couldn’t have been happier - we got so many compliments!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Sophie · Married on 12/01/2018

Best decision for my wedding!

Roy is an amazing violinist. He was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding. My guests were in awe when he played in my ceremony. Very personable and professional. I would highly recommend! 10/10

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/13/2018

Roy is wonderful! He is very talented, professional and creates an air of romance whenever he plays. We were blown away at how good he was. I would absolutely recommend him if you are wanting something special, memorable and moment making. He performed at The Foundry Event Center and made the evening magical.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Hailey · Married on 06/16/2018

Roy was AMAZING! He was so easy to work with, affordable, and an excellent violinist. I would highly recommend him for your event.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

Wonderful!

Roy was very professional and flexible when it came to changing some of the music. I had so many compliments from my wedding guests about how much they loved having a violinist there.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2017

Roy was fantastic! He was very easy to get in touch with and played beautifully. Very flexible in letting us choose songs and change our minds! I would recommend Roy to everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Roy played at our wedding and it was wonderful. His music is beautiful and he is super easy to work with. So many of our guests commented on how talented he his and how enchanting the music was. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Logan · Married on 10/14/2017

3.8
      2.5

Roy's music was beautiful! He traveled a long way for my wedding and even traveled for the rehearsal the night before. We did have some hiccups during the ceremony with his CD player and he was hesitant about the weather. However, he was very professional and the music was amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Roy Tanner, Violinist's reply:

It had been raining the entire day. The hiccups were the result of me having to play at the last minute with them holding an umbrella over me because it started raining again. Also, because they still decided to have it outside at the last minute and couldn’t provide the power, like they had at rehearsal, I had to put fresh batteries in my CD player. Luckily I always have batteries with me in case of such a situation. I hope this proves how flexible I can be!