Roy Harran Cellist Reviews

Roy Harran Cellist 1
Roy Harran Cellist 2

Amy Kennedy · Married on 09/29/2018

Roy Harran cellist

Roy was very easy to work with and very professional on execution of music. Perfect touch to wedding afternoon.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

Amy, thanks for your review! I so enjoyed playing for your daughter's special day. You and your coordinator were a pleasure to work with!

Clara · Married on 08/12/2018

Roy is an incredible entertainer and a professional. He was one of the best things about our wedding, and I'm so thrilled that we chose live music. Solo cello created the perfect mood, and Roy made the process easy.

Claudia · Married on 08/04/2018

Roy was very professional and accommodating, in addition to being an incredible cellist. He played while guests were being seating, for our ceremony and during the cocktail hour. For the wedding, we chose classical selections, and for the cocktail, he played more modern music, including some Broadway. His playing added such a special touch!

Aparna · Married on 07/26/2018

Thank you, Roy! I walked down the aisle to "Perfect." I was so nervous, but listening to Roy play calmed me down. Initially we thought of getting a string quartet, but once we heard Roy play, we thought solo cello would be amazing. We loved your playing and will definitely continue to recommend you. Thanks again!

Maggie · Married on 07/01/2018

Nothing but Perfection

Roy was of the last decisions we made during our planning process, but definitely our favorite! His playing added such incredible beauty to our ceremony and elevated the feel of our cocktail hour.

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

I found Roy at the Atlanta Wedding Expo and immediately fell in love with the way he played. We wanted some traditional elements but also some fun moments where guests might question - "Hey is that the song from the theme song to The Game of Thrones?" Kelli, his wife, was super responsive to ALL my emails and she was able to relay my vision to Roy. When I had a special request for walking down the aisle he was sure to make it exactly what I wanted.
    Thank you Roy and Kelli!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

Sarah, we loved your style and were glad we were able to honor your special request! Best, Kelli & Roy

Connie · Married on 06/23/2018

Roy was so talented and professional and full of passion as he entertained our guests. He was highly recommend to us and we have no regrets.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding, brunch and first dance!

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

Roy was great to work with! I initially emailed him and then we had a phone conversation detailing what he provided for the day of the wedding. He also had a deal going on at the time if you booked him for both ceremony and cocktail hour! He has a lengthy list of pieces he can play and is also willing to make any recommendations. The day of the ceremony everything went smoothly and the music was beautiful! I would definitely book him again and recommend him to any of my friends.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

Thanks, Kate! I loved playing at your historic venue in Athens and hope we cross paths again.

julie · Married on 05/27/2018

We absolutely loved Roy, the cellist. He added such a grand touch to our outside wedding and inside reception. Very happy we booked him, an excellent musician and very professional.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

Thanks, Julie! We loved being part of your daughter's special day at such a gorgeous venue.

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Roy was very professional and his music was exceptional! We got multiple compliments from our wedding. I highly recommend working with Roy! :)

Sent on 06/22/2018

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! The vineyard view was stunning, and I loved the atmosphere of the cozy space for your cocktail hour and reception.

Megan · Married on 05/20/2018

I hired Roy for our first dance, and it was magical! It was very romantic to have him play for the two of us while guests watched.

Emma · Married on 05/12/2018

Roy is extremely talented, professional, and personable. He was easy to work with and all around fantastic. He provided musical arrangement suggestions and was extremely accommodating when I asked for a song for our wedding day that he had never preformed. He truly elevated our ceremony and cocktail hour and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend Roy!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Roy Harran Cellist 3
    Roy Harran Cellist 4

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

Thank you, Emma, for your kind words. I'm glad I was able to find the arrangement for the song you wanted. Your ceremony was beautiful, and your cocktail hour was such fun. Congratulations!

David · Married on 04/27/2018

Roy is the very best! He was professional, very experienced and delivered a quality experience for our guest. All my party loved the variety of the music he played from Disney to Game of thrones. Sounded so good and was very classy.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

I loved the reaction of your friends! Beautiful venue, great couple. It was a blast to play for you.

Lydia · Married on 04/07/2018

I found Roy on GayWeddings.com. My wife and I were super pleased with our experience. He played for our ceremony and cocktail. His price was very reasonable. Roy was easy to communicate with and everything was spot on.

Soha · Married on 03/31/2018

Roy played the cello at our ceremony this past March and was absolutely wonderful!! He plays so beautifully and truly made our ceremony magical. We were referred to him a couple of weeks before the wedding and we are so thankful that he was available. Roy was very professional, responsive, experienced, and easy to work with. We allowed him to choose the music for our ceremony and we were very happy with everything! HIGHLY recommend Roy!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Roy Harran Cellist's reply:

Thank you, Soha! It was a pleasure. You were so easy to work with, and I'm thrilled you were pleased.

Sharon · Married on 11/11/2017

Hiring Roy to play cello for our wedding was absolutely the best decision! He was responsive, patient, and helpful throughout the decision process. His music set the perfect romantic atmosphere, and I got several compliments from my family and friends on how beautiful the music was. His music is really something special, because he plays from the heart. Worth every penny!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/22/2017

Roy and his beautiful music were such a lovely part of our day! He was so professional and accommodating; from helping us plan out the procession songs to playing the most beautiful rendition of Canon in D so I could walk down the aisle to the same song my mother did at her wedding. It's been over a month since our wedding and we still have family members raving to us about the beautiful music Roy provided!

Dwana · Married on 08/12/2017

I contacted Roy a week before the wedding. Even though it was last minute, he was able to move a few of his students to be there and play a piece my uncle wrote as I walked down the aisle. His artistry brought the piece alive and made the day even more memorable. I had a few people ask how to reach him.

Gail · Married on 05/06/2017

I heard Roy play on a number of occasions and thoroughly enjoyed each performance. When it came time to pick a musician for my wedding, nothing but a cello would do, and I knew exactly who to call. Roy is charming and easy to work with. His beautiful music filled the space, and my guests gushed about his playing. I also hired him for our cocktail hour. I have recommended him to many others. Worth every penny!

Anat · Married on 04/08/2017

The music was great! Roy made a few wonderful suggestions for pieces and was very friendly. It helped create the mood and made our ceremony.

Sandy · Married on 03/04/2017

I found Roy through a Google search and was impressed by his website. He was friendly in our conversations. We left the music selection up to him, and we were not disappointed. We would hire him again if there was another opportunity.

Tom · Married on 02/19/2017

Roy is a consummate professional. My wife and I were referred to him by another couple we know and were very pleased. He played as our guests were arriving and as we exited the church. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. His playing is soulful and memorable.

Charles · Married on 10/21/2016

Roy is a phenomenal player and set the tone for our rehearsal dinner. He is prompt and professional.

Kathryn · Married on 08/20/2016

We hired Roy to play at our wedding last year. I appreciated his friendliness and responsiveness during the planning stages, and his ability to accommodate our requests. The music sounded fabulous, and really added a special touch to our day. I still get comments from friends and family about the stunning music. I would definitely recommend Roy and would hire him again.