Rouge Fine Catering Reviews

316 | Hunt Valley, MD

316 Reviews for Rouge Fine Catering

Maura Linde · Getting married on 06/11/2021

the BEST caterer

Rouge was absolutely fantastic. They were easy to work with, very responsive, reliable, and DELICIOUS. Everyone raved about the food at my wedding. They also made my Husband and I feel so special, always asking us if we needed food or drinks. My wedding was at my Family's farm and they made sure to clean everything up and leave the space better than when they found it. I can't thank them enough for making my day so special!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Allie Oler · Getting married on 06/01/2021

best day ever

Rouge did an amazing job of helping to make our night the best ever. The food and service was top notch! Jacqueline managed our wedding from the very first day and was amazing!! She always responded so quickly to every single one of my million emails and didn't bat an eye when I initially was all over the place with options and pricing. They were very accommodating towards dietary needs and changes which helped put my mind at ease. We would absolutely recommend Rouge!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Susan

Susan Aumann · Married on 12/09/2020

Outstanding in Every Way!

Rouge saved the day! The original venue for our daughter's wedding couldn't handle the size reception we needed (COVID restrictions) so we opted for an outdoor event at our home. Lucky us!!! Rouge gave us a proposal within 24 hours of our telephone call and were very helpful every step of the way.

The quality of the food and service at the event exceeded everyone's expectations. Our guests RAVED about the hors d'oeuvres, entrees, and desserts. Not a soul had a negative comment about anything (amazing!)

We would not hesitate to use them again. Rouge was beyond excellent!!!

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Deanna

Deanna Dydynski · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing! 5 star service

The team, the food, the service were beyond anything we could have imagined. We would recommend Rouge Fine Catering to anyone planning to have an event. As the bride and groom we did not have to worry about anything and there was not a single hiccup, everything was perfect. Huge thank you to their entire team, from start to finish they made our special day fabulous!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Ellise Nance · Married on 11/06/2020

November 6, 2020

I dont know where to even begin! Rouge Catering including the entire staff was an absolute pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, COVID threw soo many changes to our original plan. However, the entire staff of Rogue was extremely helpful, patient, & understanding. Due to COVID, we had to change our original rehearsal dinner plans & Rouge provided amazing boxed dinners for our wedding party! Now on to our wedding food! All of our guests are still raging about how great our food was! And boy it was amazing! My husband is a Chef and was soo impressed with how great the food was! Overall, Rouge is an amazing catering company that far exceeded our expectactions.

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Sims · Married on 10/17/2020

Nothing Short of Amazing

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Rouge Fine Catering. Our wedding was Friday, November, 6, 2020 and it was beyond perfect. Amanda and her staff were incredible from the time of setup to the time of breakdown. We chose hors d’oeuvres, a main entrée, and a late night snack consisting of a warm pretzel bar. Our guests were amazed by the quality and freshness of the food from beginning to end and couldn’t believe it was wedding catering. It truly was restaurant quality. The reviews from guests said it all. The most incredible parts of the entire service were the cleanliness and safety measures taken by Rouge concerning COVID-19 precautions. The hors d’oeuvres were passed along by waiters and waitresses with masks and gloves in place and the food was dressed and set beautifully on clear sheets with a cover to prevent any guests from leaning too close to the food. Service was innovative and as sanitary as could be given the current circumstances. The wait staff was incredible and professional the entire night. The compliments were endless. If you are looking for professionalism, innovativeness, and a food quality that falls nothing short of amazing, then Rouge is the perfect match for your wedding or event. We were truly blown away by the entire experience.

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • W

Wendy Barry · Married on 10/10/2020

Amanda was easy to work with from start to finish.

Amanda was so helpful and everyone was so professional. Food was delicious and presentation beautiful. All Covid protocol was intact. They even went out of their way to cook something gluten free for 1 of our guest. Perfect choice!!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Gonski · Married on 07/31/2020

Thank you Rouge!

We were referred by our Wedding Coordinator (The Otherside Creatives) to Rouge Fine Catering for our May 29, 2020 wedding. We had a great experience with Amanda working with our budget and guest number to find a price and designing our delicious menu! Sadly, we had to move our date, venue and guest count due to COVID. Celeste and Jacqui worked with us through all the phases to still have our wedding during these crazy times. Jacqui helped me design several different menus from an upscale menu for 25 guests/micro wedding and then to 40 guests, all for us to come back to our original menu for a wedding of 75 guests, in my Mom's backyard and immediately arrived for a walk through. Our wedding day came and I cannot say enough about the servers, bartenders, and chef. The service and food were outstanding and have heard several times “That was the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding”. Something that will stick with me through my experience with this wonderful company was throughout our amazing evening, each staff member made it a point to congratulate and compliment us on a fun and pretty wedding. They thanked us for having them at our wedding when we were so grateful for them! We will continue to rave about our experience to couples and I hope to enjoy their work at many events in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Nees · Married on 05/30/2020

The best food ever!

We are total foodies, along with our families and friends, and everyone was obsessed with the food! Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say. They’re phenomenal in the customer service department as well. Jacqueline was amazing to work with!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Gillian · Married on 02/29/2020

Above and beyond

I’m so happy we chose Rouge for our catering!! Our guests raved about the food, plus Amanda was so incredibly helpful - setting up details just perfectly. The night was perfect - all the staff was so kind and made sure we had a drink in our hand and food to nibble on afterwards too!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Kate powell · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding reception

Words can not describe how pleased we were with Rouge thus past weekend. Our phones have not stopped ringing with compliments on the food and service . Chef Jeremy’s quality of food and beautiful displays are second to
    None. Thank you to the entire staff. Nadja was amazing. So attentive to everything and everyone. The bride and groom and parents were taken care of all night. Every detail was seen too... the vision came to life! She was courteous and thorough throughout the entire year. Thank you to the entire serving staff. The bar was on point... never a line . Rouge was just perfect.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Evee

Evee Boudreaux · Married on 02/18/2020

Good vendors

This was the Best vendor ever .

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/13/2019

Writing this first thing the day after my wedding...

... That’s how good they are. I literally just woke up and I have to say this company and group of outstanding individuals far exceeded any expectations we could have. They took such good care of us, they were so polite and quick and kind. They accommodated the vegetarian and gluten free guests very well, and in general made sure that all of our guests were fed well with delicious food. Marija and team - thank you for executing our vision of our perfect day. No question five out of five stars.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 09/27/2019

Rouge Catering

We hired Rouge for our wedding caterer and are very pleased with the quality of service as well as, of course, our food. More specifically, Marija was assigned to our event and she was beyond helpful. She attended our wedding venue walk through with us, along with our coordinator and venue staff, helped us create a floor plan layout for tables/guests and was wonderful to work with. She was flexible with my questions or requests and always answered in a timely manner. We (as well as our guests) absolutely loved our wedding food! We had a dual plated entree of crab cake & braised beef short ribs with brown butter gnocci & asparagus & eggplant parmigiana as our vegetarian option. Numerous guests have made sure to tell us what a wonderful meal they had. We had a larger guest count (216) and were concerned with fast service so that we could all get to the dance floor ASAP. Rouge came through and provided speedy service, our pre-plated salads were wonderful as well as having champagne at our seats before speeches began. Marija was super attentive asking myself and my now husband what we needed or what we wanted to drink throughout the night. The bar service was amazing!!! Even with our large guest count, our guests never had to wait in line to get a drink, and we have gotten great feedback on that aspect. The entire Rouge staff was wonderful and professional. Thank you Rouge, and especially Marija!!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Calvin

Calvin · Married on 08/31/2019

Quality of service

We will always recommend and hire Rouge fine catering anytime. Their food especially the coconut shrimps left our guest gushing. Their team members especially Amanda T. was extremely professional and did all she could to take care of us and our guest. Most importantly, I will recommend Rouge because of their flexibility allowing us to use a client provided bar for our guest. This was a deal breaker for us.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent Services

The food from Rouge was amazing all of our guest couldn't stop talking about our food at the the wedding Rouge gets a complete 5 star rating the food was delicious, hot and just as it had been prepared for the tasting. The staff was professional lots of compliments from our guest how great excellent service from the staff.

Mr&Mrs Pompey

Sent on 08/27/2019

Tiffany Jones · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional

Kyla (onsite manager) was extremely professional and so was the staff. They went over and beyond to assist in making the day special. I can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy T · Married on 08/03/2019

Rouge Reasons!

Our daughter’s wedding was in November at the Naval Academy with a reception to follow at the Annapolis Maritime Museum. We had two beautiful locations and needed to find the perfect caterer! A friend recommended Rouge Fine Catering and after hearing her rave about the food and seeing pictures of how perfect they made it all look... seemed to be an easy choice. We contacted them and sometimes I think Sarah M our contact person was answering my questions before I finished writing the email! They helped us pick the right menu for our guests and gave great suggestions. We had a raw bar along with other appetizers for cocktail hour and it was amazing! The museum is on old oyster canning facility and it fit perfectly. Our guests couldn’t stop telling us how much they loved that! The food was awesome, the service was professional and they had it all taken care of. When you hire the right people and trust them.... makes your day go well! They helped with rentals and the cake as well and we stayed within our budget. Would highly recommend them and I give an extra huge shout out to Sarah M for all she did!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Procaccini · Married on 07/13/2019

Catering - simply the best and outstanding wedding

This is absolutely the best catering company I have ever experienced. When we started our wedding planning I researched 12 companies and interviewed five of them. Rouge spent an hour on the phone with me during my first conversation and made me feel I was their most important customer that day. Within three hours I had a proposal in hand that reflected everything we discussed. No other company did this or gave me this amount of time. They also cook on site in a mobile kitchen a key differentiator for us and the day of the event July 13, 2019 the food was exceptional. I made numerous requests and changes throughout the 16 months process and Amanda Trojnar our catering Manager was superior, responsive, helpful, caring and just awesome. Everything we wanted - we got. We had an awesome bar, incredible appetizers ( scallops, sliders, chicken and waffles and 6 more). We had an ice cream sundae bar to die for! Our guests were amazed. The service the staff and Amanda the day of the event were just top notch. Our chef was superior from our tasting to the day of the event! The filet mignon and crab cakes beats a Morton’s- it was that good! Many people said best they ever had! I can’t say enough good things about Amanda and her team throughout the process but our wedding day - flawless! I think Rouge is the best in the business and the team we had at our wedding - well they deserve a raise they are sooooo good! Thank you for making our wedding perfect! You could not hire a better catering company or find a better team to work your event!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Hirsch · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Weekend Highlight

Rouge catering made our entire weekend wonderful! They catered both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and we received so many comments on the excellent food- even many saying it was better than many restaurants they had eaten at! We could not have asked for better food or a better group to work with :)

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Dalia

Dalia Varela · Married on 07/05/2019

Friggin amazing

The staff at Rouge, specifically Amanda and Abby, were super responsive and amazing. They were super helpful with our wedding planning process and let us make adjustments to our menu along the way.

The food was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of our guests were super happy with it and we got so many compliments on the menu. My husband is gluten free and Amanda was sure to provide us with a menu that accommodated his food restrictions.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lindsay Ryan · Married on 06/01/2019

A great company with great food and professsionalism while being fun to work with

They are professional and experienced. They knew our venue and were very comfortable working there. The food was delicious, and the process of working with them was enjoyable. Nadja was great, helping us before and during the day to keep us on track. There were nice touches like making sure we as the couple got appetizers and boxing up some and cake to go. The service day-of was great, too. We couldn't have asked for anything more. As with any caterer, make sure you have a good handle on your guest count. We initially thought our count would be much higher; it still ended up being a good value. The ability to provide our own alcohol was greatly appreciated for cost and taste reasons.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2019

Rogue provided the catering for our wedding. The team was very helpful in all of the planning and helped us choose the perfect menu. All of the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend for any event.

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 05/17/2019

So impressed!

We had our wedding only one day ago at Glen Echo Park and I had to write a review as soon as possible about Rouge. They were truly amazing! Their level of professionalism on the day was outstanding. Every single staff member from their team was friendly, helpful and attentive. As the bride, I was asked many times if I needed anything throughout the night. They were full of smiles and did everything possible to make the day go smoothly. Eli was the best catering manager. He was cool, calm and collected and made me feel so at ease for the whole evening. Not once did I need to stress about anything.
    All my guests raved about the food! They absolutely loved it!
    In terms of the planning and leading up to the event, Amanda and Celeste were incredible. When we went for the initial tasting, Celeste was so on top of things, and we toured their headquarters back of house and saw how organized they run their company. It was an easy choice to go with Rouge. They were also the most reasonably priced compared to other caterers. I wish I could get married again so I could have Rouge cater for me again. If you want a stress free wedding with delicious food and lovely staff and at a more than affordable price point, you must go with Rouge!

Sent on 05/19/2019