Rouge Events and Design Reviews

Rouge Events and Design 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Katie and the team at Rouge made my day extra special! I did not know what I was looking for in a florist for my wedding until I met Katie. She made the whole planning experience so easy and gave ideas that I would have never thought of. They also went above and beyond by setting up decor that I owned. I highly recommend Katie and the team at Rouge Events & Design!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Rouge Events and Design 14
    Rouge Events and Design 15

Katey · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazingly perfect

Katie was such a pleasure to work with. She took my vision and made it a reality. We were so blown away by her execution on our wedding day. I would 100 times over recommend her and her team without a doubt. Everything she did was flawless and amazing and can’t thank them enough for helping make my day so perfect!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Rouge Events and Design 16
    Rouge Events and Design 17

Jacque Rigman · Married on 12/19/2018

Best ever wedding planner and florist!

Katie and her team are the best! They made my daughter's wedding the most perfect wedding ever! They are so personal and really care about giving the bride and groom exactly what they want! They brought my daughter and son in law's dream to a reality! We wouldn't have had the wedding we did without them!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/24/2018

Rouge Does Not Disappoint!

My mom and I made such a wonderful decision when we decided to hire Katie and team for our November wedding. I cannot express what a relief it was to have not only an incredible florist, but an amazing event designer as well. Katie made every step of the planning process as easy and fun as possible. She handled herself confidently which gave me much relief when planning our big day. She didn't scoff at any of my ideas and showed excitement every step of the way. Her handiwork turned out beautifully. I was left with an incredible ceremony and gorgeous reception site. The big day would not have been the same without them. Thank you, Rouge Events and Design!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Christine · Married on 08/26/2017

Katie and the Rouge events team were incredible and so easy to work with while wedding planning. I had no idea what I wanted for flowers or decor and Katie showed me a variety of color pallets and styles to help me get started. My flowers and decor at the wedding were absolutely perfect and I received several compliments from my guests about how beautiful everything was. At the end of the night, the Rouge team took down all the decor and packed up my flowers for me. It was so easy! I couldn’t be happier with my choice to go with Rouge and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/01/2018
  • LindseyK17

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Katie was amazing to work with, I couldn't recommend her any more! She was our month-of coordinator but helped throughout the process, making great recommendations and was always available for input and to answer questions. Since we were planning an out-of-state wedding and moving the same month, I honestly don't think I could have done it without her! She helped to coordinate all of our vendors so I didn't have to worry about any of the logistics and made sure there weren't any details that were overlooked, which was incredibly helpful considering how much goes into planning a wedding.

I was a huge stresscase the week of the wedding, but Katie was so calm and made sure that everything went perfectly - picking up everything we had and dropping off with the venue and florist, taking care of the last minute things I forgot the day of the wedding, and so much more that was way above and beyond what was expected. I've been in several weddings where the bridal party and family has had to help with setting things up or last minute details, but because of her everyone - including myself - was able to fully enjoy the day. I seriously can't express how much I appreciated having her.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Best money we spent at our wedding and my dad said he would have paid them double. Katie went above and beyond to make our day special and she was extremely helpful through the entire process.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Rouge Events and Design were the best to work with! They made my vision of what I wanted my wedding to be and look like come true! You can tell Katie loves what she does because she makes sure everything thing is covered, even when you don’t realize you missed it! I would recommend Rouge to every Bride! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with the team at Rouge made planning my wedding day easy and relaxing. I knew their team had everything well in hand (a big thing for me as an professional event planner). The team was on time and thorough -- making sure the room was clean, tidy and looked fabulous all around. They were extremely flexible in my needs and requests. They are 100% my go to for florals in the STL area. I wish I could work with them for every floral need I have!

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Hoffman · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Consultation Visit

I had my consultation visit for Rouge. Katie was very professional and was very accommodating. She listened to what I wanted and did not pressure me into anything.

Sent on 03/11/2019