41 Reviews for Roswell River Landing

Scenic Views (4)
Outside Vendors (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
41 Roswell River Landing Reviews

Susie at RRL is absolutely amazing. Friendly, competent and very easy to work with. I made quite a few site visits with different vendors and she was accommodating for every single one of them. RRL is a complete diy venue, so I had a lot of vendors. The venue does provide tables and chairs. They just purchased new indoor chairs and they were comfy and coincidentally fit in well with my color scheme. I would recommend RRL for anyone that is on a budget or wants complete control over their wedding design or both. Also worth noting that even though the venue sits on the Chatahoochee, we had no issues with bugs. We do have great pictures to show for the beautiful location.

Profile Picture Bianca, 8/31/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

I absolutely loved this venue, and the location was perfect! The only issue we had was with scheduling of the rehearsal, another bride showed up during our scheduled rehearsal time, but even that worked out! Susie was great to work with and was very accommodating. I would definitely refer this venue for anything from weddings to birthday parties, and the price for such a beautiful venue is unheard of!!!

Profile Picture Mischelle, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors

Wonderful experience! The venue was perfect for our Sunday wedding and the price was unbelievably great. Susie McCoy was great to work with.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Great and beautiful venue. We had our wedding last month here. Only thing is that you will only be able to do a rehearsal if the venue is not booked the day before. If your wedding is in a Saturday, you probably will have to have your rehearsal on Thursday unless you want to pay 800 to reserve it another day. The day of my wedding there were ants everywhere so the venue called someone to come spray asap. Other than that, loved the site and web had a beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough about this venue so I will just say this. They are EASILY the best wedding venue for the money in all of the Atlanta area, let alone Roswell.

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Great venue received a lot of compliments. Not very responsive after the event to requests for info regarding my refund. Best value, great atmosphere

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with the Roswell River Landing got off to a shaky start, but ultimately it turned out great. My husband and I had a wonderful evening wedding there in mid-November 2016. It's very pretty, inexpensive, there's no preferred caterer list, and they allow you to bring in your own alcohol. Those are the reasons we chose this venue. They also provide chairs & tables for both reception and ceremony. It is located right on the Chattahoochee River and the views are gorgeous. We had about 90 people and our dinner tables were split between the lower level and the two loft areas upstairs. Our decorating and lighting was handled through Events by Nova, who made our ceremony so magical and intimate. I highly recommend Reinnia and her company Events by Nova. Everyone had a great time and my grandmother even remarked that it was the most beautiful she had ever seen the venue (she's been there before for other events).

The only trouble I had with this venue was the (former) coordinator was unprofessional, unresponsive and when it came to accommodating simple requests she was downright rude. I really wondered if I could trust her after one phone call I had with her a week and a half before my event. I was feeling a little panicked after that, but luckily I called back a week before the wedding and this particular coordinator was no longer working at the venue. No, I didn't get her fired. She probably did that on her own or found her true calling as a professional hemorrhoid. Good riddance! All remaining requests and instructions were handled by her supervisor Bobby, who was great to work with, very accommodating, gave clear instructions, and actually returned my calls. I couldn't get the former coordinator on the phone for weeks at a time. I hope whoever replaces her does a great job, because this venue is beautiful and a great value.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent customer service. This place books fast. Beautiful scenery for a small wedding. Comes with tables & chairs for inside and outside ceremonies.

Profile Picture Ashauntis, 9/4/16, 8 Reviews
4.7

This venue was GORGEOUS for a summer wedding! The only part that was a little tricky was a change in the contact while we were wedding planning, but both the former and the new venue contact were very kind and helpful. They were as flexible as they could be with being a popular venue with limited wedding dates available. The venue just had new flooring put in, so it is just lovely. A great place for an indoor/outdoor wedding any time of year. The ceremony overlooking the river was so quaint and it was so helpful to have a kitchen, oven, fridge and ice maker for the caterer. I would use this venue again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User6815817, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

This venue is absolutely AMAZING! You definitely need to book far in advance because it's clearly very popular! The space is huge--especially when you include the all the outdoor space. Great big windows and a fabulous view of the river make it a breeze to decorate, and they allow you to provide your own food and alcohol with little restriction and no additional fees. The rental time was very long (8:30am-2am), which made set-up and breakdown less rushed, AND they provide tables and chairs. This is really a perfect venue for the DIY bride! Highly recommended :)

Profile Picture User5470692, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Great place for a more DYI style wedding. They respond quickly and are priced really cheap! Comes with chairs and tables, and you get the venue for almost 24 hours!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our ceremony was Beautiful !!! I loved our ceremony on the dock overlooking the river. Even a few strangers on the river seemed to be enjoying our ceremony. I personally loved it , they sat in their canoes and watched the whole ceremony !!It was a beautiful day so everyone enjoyed being outside and inside. Our perfect day at the perfect venue !!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Once my wife and I saw this venue, we knew this was the place for us. Very affordable and great for a DIY wedding. We made all our decorations and brought in our own food and alcohol. The new floors are beautiful, but the crown jewel is having the Chattahoochee river right there. It is a beautiful setting. Looking back, I can't think of getting married at any other place. It was absolutely perfect for us. You get the empty hall and surrounding area, but it cleans up very nice!

Profile Picture Curtis, 4/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We had our reception here and it was absolutely gorgeous! So happy that it was affordable and included tables and chairs in the rental price!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This place was absolutely perfect in every way for our wedding. Perfect for a DIY wedding and easy on your budget. The scenery is breathtaking!!! Catherine Williams was a pleasure to work with. They book fast and i understand why.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 3/26/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Beautiful, inexpensive venue for any event. Seats up to 135 comfortably inside. They book very far in advance so go look as soon as possible. Debbie makes everything easy to understand and recommended other great vendors to use at the facility.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/7/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding reception here in October. We got really lucky with beautiful weather - everyone absolutely loved the venue! Definitely a DIY project but we also hired Events by Nova (they were wonderful) to help with coordinating and decorating the event.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Parking

Roswell River Landing is an amazing venue! It is located in Roswell, GA right off of the Chattahoochee River which provides a beautiful background for a wedding ceremony and pictures. The venue is super affordable and Debbie provides exceptional service throughout the whole experience. The venue has a mens restroom, womens restroom, handicap restroom, changing area, full kitchen, and an upper level. The large windows in the back allow for a beautiful view of the river from inside the venue. Roswell River Landing also lets you use whatever vendors you would like which is definitely a plus. I would definitely book another event here. No complaints at all.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the most beautiful wedding venue in all of Atlanta, situated right on the Chattahoochee River. Two-stories, indoor-outdoor ceremony availability, beautiful, updated kitchen, bridal changing room, and tables and chairs for use with the rental of the venue. Debbie Elkin, the venue Goddess, is a darling woman, and has the best office view in the world.

We highly-recommend this venue, but it takes 18-24 months out, to book it. VERY POPULAR!!!

Profile Picture Alley, 4/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here in February 2015 and loved everything about the venue. It's right on the Chattahoochee River so it makes for some beautiful photos (even in February). :) We would HIGHLY recommend!!

Quality of Service:
Mrs. Debbie at the landing is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She worked to ensure that everything was ready and working properly for our Saturday wedding.

Responsiveness:
Mrs. Debbie was always quick to respond to any and all of my questions. Never had any sort of problems at all.

Professionalism:
Mrs. Debbie was very professional. She clearly communicated what was expected, when payment was due, etc. Everything was well organized so there was no guess work.

Value:
Great value! We rented the space Friday (to set up) and Saturday (for the wedding) and it was still cheaper than most other Atlanta venues. Plus, being on the water is so nice for photos!!

Flexibility:
Mrs. Debbie allowed me to stop by the venue several times to check out things for the wedding. We ended up saving a lot of money because we were able to do a lot of DIY things.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Roswell River Landing is a great venue for the true DIY bride--it is just an empty space and provides no staff or materials (other than some chairs, etc...). It is probably one of the least expensive venues in Atlanta, and has a lovely location on the river. The coordinator Ms. Ephram was extremely responsive and helpful. We had an 80 person wedding and wanted to have most of it indoors, and it was definitely tight. For large weddings, the outdoors space would have to be used extensively. Because no services/linens/etc... are provided with this venue, you do have to keep in mind that you have to bring in EVERYTHING yourself, which adds up fast!!!

Pros: nice outdoor space, great views, free parking, flat fee for all day access, low price, some tables/chairs included, lovely indoor fireplace

Cons: no walkable hotels, no other services, everything has to be out the same night, very little storage/staging space, relatively small venue

Profile Picture Hillary, 12/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at so many places to have our wedding and in the end the Roswell River Landing was the perfect spot for us! The river provides a beautiful natural background and the indoor venue is quaint with a fireplace, chandeliers, and great space for a cozy wedding.

Debbie, the contact for the River Landing, is extremely helpful and responsive. She will answer any questions you have in a timely matter and is a great source of information.

This venue is a very DIY venue. The benefit of this over other DIY is it comes with chairs and tables which if you try to rent them can be very expensive. You can bring in whatever vendors you like and build the kind of wedding that suits you.

Our wedding had about 80 people and it was perfect. It is great because you have the venue from 8 am- 2 am the next day which makes it a HUGE bargain. Plenty of time to set up and really make it your own.

It is your wedding and your space for that time and we couldn't have asked for a better location. Definitely worth checking out. :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/18/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love this venue the view overlooks the Chattahoochee River. It is quaint, elegant and the price is so affordable I would recommend it to everyone. It's a must see!

Profile Picture User3897210, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a great value! The rental fees include all of the tables and chairs. It is a gorgeous setting, with a large deck on the river for the ceremony. Everything can be set up for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies/receptions. The staff is so flexible and you can bring in all of your own vendors without additional fees. Alcohol is also allowed at the venue without additional charge.
Great experience!

Profile Picture Cynthia , 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recommend this fabulous venue to anyone looking for an indoor/outdoor venue in Georgia. It has fantastic views and is newly remodeled on the inside as well. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else.

Profile Picture Cherie, 5/25/14, 5 Reviews