Rossini Photography Reviews

215 | Florence, IT

215 Reviews for Rossini Photography

Heather · Married on 05/29/2016

Claudia and Luca were fantastic! I would definitely recommend this amazing couple to photograph your big day. They came to our venue site a day early to scout locations! They were very professional, kind and easy to work with. The pictures are stunning... I want to frame them all! I highly recommend this lovely couple!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Claudia and Luca were the perfect balance of professionalism and warmth. They were serious about their craft, but never intrusive or aggressive and they really put us both at ease. They somehow made it fun for us bc they so clearly loved the work they were doing. We took some of the really traditional shots that everyone expects for a wedding, but the majority of our pictures were really different and unique which fit perfectly with our super intimate destination wedding. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a really personalized, unique set of wedding photos.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Justin · Married on 05/18/2016

Where do I begin!? We were fortunate to have Luca and Claudia photograph our wedding elopement in Positano in May 2016. Having our special day abroad, we were naturally worried about being able to build a strong rapport to properly capture the genuine moments of our day, but Luca and Claudia exceeded every expectation. They both speak great English and had a true sense of their roles – they naturally knew when and how to guide us, whether to position us for better pictures or just generally helping in any way possible. It felt as if Luca and Claudia were long-time friends with how easily they were able to put us at ease.

The actual pictures came back even better than expected – they truly captured all of the emotions and made us feel like we were reliving the day. Luca and Claudia are exceptionally skilled in every aspect of capturing your every special moment from the technical to the interpersonal – they will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Melanie · Married on 05/18/2016

Claudia and Luca were our photographers for our elopement on May 18th in Positano, Italy. We chose Rossini based on their amazing reviews and portfolio. They honestly exceeded my expectations in every aspect. They were just amazing to work with on the wedding day. We had never been to Positano before and all of my planning was done via email. From our first email communication, I knew that Claudia and Luca were professional and kind people. They put us at such ease on the wedding day, arriving early and getting right to work. Their passion is obvious. They took amazing detail shots of the dress, rings, etc. They also took tons of ‘getting ready’ photos before driving with me to the Town Hall where the ceremony took place. Since they always use two shooters, they are able to capture every angle of the ceremony and truly captured our emotions on that day. After the ceremony, we went to a few locations. I was truly impressed with their eye for the perfect shot and ability to guide us without us feeling forced or awkward. They were both so kind, sincere and talented individuals. Their ability to speak fluent English and Italian made the day go so smoothly.

The first set of edited photos arrived in the time frame originally communicated to us (around 45 days after the wedding) and they were beautiful! I was worried we weren’t photogenic, but Rossini did such a great job in capturing us as a couple and our emotions of the day, everyone will love what they are able to accomplish. Their fine art editing skills are so impressive and you can just see the dedication and time they put into each photograph.

Claudia just delivered the remaining unedited shots for us to select from and the number of photos is astonishing. We are going to have such a tough time selecting additional photos for them to professionally edit, we love them all!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Niamh · Married on 04/05/2016

Luca and Claudia are a beautiful couple that made us feel totally relaxed and comfortable. They have impeccable English so there wasn't any language barrier. They helped us choose beautiful locations and our photos turned out so elegant.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Valerio · Married on 10/29/2015

Everything was great, very welcoming and flexible!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Mariel · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I visited Rome in December 2015 to receive a papal newlywed blessing from the Pope. We wanted to remember this special day by having our photographs taken near the Vatican. Rossini Photography came as a recommendation from our wedding planner, MDC Events. We are so happy to have chosen them. Even though our distance (US and Italy) was very large, Luca and Claudia were always available and able to answer all of our questions and to calm our doubts. On the day of our photoshoot, my husband and I were very tired from the events earlier that day and I was wearing 4 inch heels walking around in cobblestone, so I wasn't feeling great. Luca and the 2nd photographer, were very understanding and accommodating. We were nervous at first but they were talking to us and telling us the great history of Rome. It was hard for me to walk in the cobblestone so they even helped with my dress and with my shoes. The places they took us to were beautiful and it felt natural and romantic. The proofs were sent on time, as promised and I couldn't be happier with the results. I called my husband right away and we were both laughing on how great Luca was because he made us look really good considering how tired and nervous we were. My husband and I aren't the best looking couple but he did such an amazing job at capturing us beautifully. The photos are so gorgeous, every penny was worth it. Every picture felt so romantic, it was like falling in love all over again. When we do have a baby, we will definitely call up Rossini Photography again for family photos in Rome!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Maria Alessandra · Married on 10/04/2015

While I was freaking out, drowning in the disorganization of my marriage, my sister saved me and showed me a couple of pictures on Claudia&Luca's website. I literally fell in love with those pictures and their romantic atmosphere, and so I managed to choose the photographer in two seconds, not even a single doubt.
    And I couldn't choose better. They even exceeded our expectations.
    Professional, polite and super nice throughout the whole wedding, not only on the single big day but on the many days before and after.
    We are so grateful to Claudia, Luca and their amazing team for the great job they did.
    Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

GRAHAM RODNEY AND JULIE · Married on 10/01/2015

we travelled from Australia to Rome Italy to get married and this photographer and his partner was AMAZING !!
    He was so caring ,went of his way to help us and suggested amazing places for the photos ,and even tho it rained all day ,he made our wedding day really special ,a day that surpassed our dreams.
    We would highly recommend anyone going to Italy ,to have photos taken for any special occasion, to have them as their Photographers.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Shizhen · Married on 09/26/2015

Definitely a 5/5 score for the very perfecto experience throughout the whole trip. Our prewedding photoshoot didnt just stopped in Rome, but with Claudia's suggestion, we agreed to have our shoot extended to Venice. And we did not regret doing so. (:

As we were both from Singapore, we were afraid of engaging photographers randomly through websites. After weeks of conversations through email, Claudia was very prompt in her response and helpful with all her insider tips and information. Their photo style in their blog was what we were looking for, natural yet artistic. Most importantly, she made us felt at ease and rest assured us that everything will be fine. And, yes indeed, the whole shoot was in a very relaxed manner, so comfortable that we occassionally just started blabbering in Mandarin or in our "Singlish" while conversing with one another. :P

They, including their assistant Danilo, were very professional in the whole shoot. They knew what lighting they are looking for, what effect and overall turnout they were expecting in their final photos. They literally went all out, disregarding a busy road in Rome, braving that cold weather during the dawn or climbing down grassy patches, just to make sure they capture that perfect photo. The photos turned out very beautiful, so beautiful that we could think of that very moment when we look back at those photos and reminise those happy times. They managed to capture every laughter smiles and kisses that we secretly did, thinking that they didnt notice. Its our very first time doing a photoshoot, and we are so glad to have the honour to have Rossini to be our photographers.

Last but not least. Kudos to this lovely couple, Luca and Claudia, whom worked hand in hand and managed to produce such fantastic photos that we could proudly showcase them on our wedding day! A very big thank you from both of us, really very much appreciated! (:

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • User6351906 · 2+ years ago

We hired Rossini for our wedding in Rome last September and were very happy with the quality of communication and service and especially so with the quality of photography that we received!

Luca and Claudia were really helpful when we still had many unplanned parts of our wedding day giving advise about best times for lighting, suggesting schedules and helping to tell us about the normal flow of things for an Italian wedding. Our wedding was not really traditional but this was still really helpful information. They also went out of their way to meet us in person at our venue for run throughs before the day and worked around our hectic schedule (we had very limited planning time actually in Rome prior to the wedding so we always booked solid with appointments!).

One of our main goals was for the photography to not be intrusive during the day and to try and capture natural and relaxed pictures rather than more traditional posed shots and they achieved this fantastically. Not once did we worry about photography on the day and the managed to get lots of great pictures for us without ever being intrusive to the event which is pretty hard to achieve!

I would absolutely recommend Rossini for anyway who wants great quality photos for their wedding or other important event, they were fantastic!

Sent on 02/12/2016

sandra · Married on 09/12/2015

We are a mixed-nationality couple, I'm from Spain and my husband is Italian, and we got married in Umbria, Italy, this past summer. With Rossini Photography it was love at first sight! When we first saw their work, we fell in love with their natural and fresh way of capturing the important moments, such as a spontaneous smile, a look of love, or the magic of a tear, instead of going for the standard poses. Thanks to Luca and Claudia, our wedding day was very relaxed, they captured unnoticed many beautiful candid photos of us with of our families and friends, despite we never had the feeling of being at the center of attention. Thank you so much for making us enjoy our special day, and for capturing so nicely the style and atmosphere of our boho - country wedding. The final photos and the album are fabulous! You are unique!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Elisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Luca was super nice and friendly during the entire wedding, supportive and professional and his presence was fundamental to make us feeling relax. He was non-invasive and satisfied all our requests. The photos turned out wonderful, spontaneous as we wanted! He captured natural moments, every beautiful smile and kiss, with perfect natural lights. We couldn't choose better and we highly recommend Rossini to any couple thinking of choosing them as photographers for their wedding day. We are so grateful to Luca and his team for the amazing job they did.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Elena · Married on 09/03/2015

Rossini Photography has been extremely professional. They captured all the meaningful moments of our wedding with a unique stile, full of personality. We are very happy to have trusted Luca to tell the story of our wedding, his technical abilities in capturing natural light and his artistic talent surfaced since the very first moments of the day. The final result is amazing! The photos are so bright, significant and creative! We are fully satisfied, and we highly recommend to anyone getting married in Italy to hire Rossini Photography.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Audrey · Married on 08/25/2015

Our wedding was at the Borgo di Tragliata in Rome, my new husband :) and I are from Ireland, and we chose this venue because it is such a naturally beautiful place. We did a lot of research when choosing a photographer. We decided not to have a videographer, so it was crucial that we chose a photographer that would capture our wedding day in the way that we wanted, and a way that was true to the day.

When I came across Rossini, I knew instantly that they were the ones for the job! I reviewed their work, and fell in love with the natural way that they told the story of each wedding day that they photographed. We could not be happier with our decision, Luca and Paola did an amazing job. We are thrilled with the way that the photos turned out. They exceeded our expectations! The beautiful surroundings are captured to perfection. People have commented on the fact that they look like photos from a wedding magazine!

I would highly recommend Rossini to any couple thinking of choosing them as the photographers for their wedding day. They are friendly and professional, a calming influence on one of the most important days of your life. Choosing the photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make for your wedding day, we definitely chose wisely. We couldn’t be happier with the photographs that hold the memories of our special day. Thank you Rossini for your hard work, we truly love the photos of our wedding day, and will cherish them forever :)

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • F

Flavia · Married on 07/25/2015

We got married in July 2015 and we couldn’t have chosen better photographers! Luca and Claudia have been extremely nice and professional, and they took such amazing photographs at our wedding, capturing beautifully all the natural and heartfelt moments. Each time we look at our wedding photographs, we relive the feelings of that wonderful day. A special thank you for having been there on one of the most important days of our lives, taking care of us with extreme gracefulness.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Candace · Married on 07/08/2015

We could not be happier with our decision to have Rossini Photography shoot our wedding!
    From our first correspondence Claudia and Luca were informative, engaging, personable and professional. Their work was beautiful and captured natural candid moments which fit with what we wanted to capture of our own memories... making the choice to work with them a very easy decision!!
    I can't begin to express how wonderful everything was on our wedding day and what a pleasure it was to meet and be photographed by Luca and Giacomo. Their natural, unobtrusive, calm manner and warm personalities put all of us at ease from the moment we met them. They created and captured wonderfully artistic, yet natural heartfelt moments of fun, happiness and love that tell the story of our day beautifully, bringing us back to those moments instantly every time we look at our pictures.
    We couldn't have chosen better photographers for our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Michela · Married on 06/28/2015

We got married in June 2015 and we couldn’t have chosen better photographers in professionalism, discretion, flexibility... we'll surely recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Monika · Married on 06/20/2015

We had checked out a number of wedding photographers. But when we saw Luca Rossini's photos, we immediately knew that we wanted him and were very disappointed when he responded that they don't have availability on our wedding date. A day later he called back and said he had availability and we were so happy. His photos are a combination of two things we found very important: first, he captures the right moments and makes people look good, the second is that all his photos are artistic, the angle, the light, just everything is right. And given how little time a wedding photographer has, that's impressive. I think also that's the huge difference between a semi-professional and a professional. Everyone get's a good shoot every now and then if given enough time. But who does under tremendous time pressure? Well Luca does. And he on top of that makes everyone look great.
    Besides his obvious photography skills, I think it all starts with his calm, warm personality. When he entered the bridal suite which had a very hectic atmosphere, everyone just calmed down. He’s just so nice and you feel immediately that you can trust him, which makes you relax and just enjoy him being around. And you can see that on all our photos. Of course, we were happy on our wedding day, but I was really afraid after one hour of posing our faces would hurt from artificial smiling. But actually, it was great fun. I think the biggest compliment is that even my husband enjoyed the one hour shooting with him, something I never thought possible.
    He asked us essential questions before the wedding, but even without that, he would still just be great. You could feel a pro at work, knowing exactly which shots to take, always there in the right moment, but never in the way. As dinner was dragging on really late, in the end we needed to book an extra hour with him and even though you could see he was tired, he would still give everything to get the best shots. What can I say, we’re in love…

• W

Will · Married on 06/19/2015

Luca photographed our wedding and was great. Super energetic and friendly, he was a non-invasive, positive presence on our wedding day. The pictures were great. Claudia coordinated from Rome and was always responsive and efficient, both before and after the wedding. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Charleen · Married on 06/17/2015

We had a wedding in June 2015 in Rome. I read the numerous positive reviews on Rossini Photography from Weddingwire, checked their website and I immediately fell in love with their style. I was so happy that they were available for our wedding day and it was one of the best decision I've ever made! The email correspondences were comprehensive and prompt, and I was very impressed with their professional knowledge and was very happy with all the suggestions they gave us before the day. Initially we (especially my husband) were a bit anxious about having the photos as we were worried about being 'un-natural' with posing, but we were quickly put at ease with their professional, relaxed, warm and passionate attitude. I love their reportage style capturing the beautiful moments in a most natural way.
    We have received the proofs of our photos and they look amazing - just exactly how we wanted! Now we just can't wait for the final touched up photos to arrive!
    Thank you team of Rossini Photography for capturing all our memories of our wedding day in such beautiful captures! I would highly recommend everyone to consider having them as your photographer for the most important day of your life as they are truly fantastic! :)

Sent on 09/10/2015

Valentina · Married on 06/13/2015

We chose Claudia & Luca because, after looking at their photos, we thought no one else could capture our emotions in a more beautiful way. Their ability to play with the light creates such unique atmosphere that we could not help but get caught up in it. In addition to the outstanding quality of their work, Claudia & Luca are truly reliable professionals. They have taken great care of us since the beginning with plenty of advice and information allowing us to make the most from their service. They day of the wedding they were literally everywhere without us even noticing their presence - there is no single moment or facial expression they have missed. The feelings we had when we saw the final result is difficult to describe with words - just perfect and invaluable! Highly recommended photographers for those who think of their wedding as a romantic dream.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Laine · Married on 06/07/2015

As everyone knows, your wedding day is beautiful, exciting, emotional and romantic. What they don’t tell you is that it’s also exhausting, stressful and manic!

Booking Rossini Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only were the photos absolutely incredible, but they did everything they could to ensure the day went smoothly for everyone. During the morning, as everyone was getting ready, they were able to photograph some fantastic moments which capture the excitement that we were all feeling. They were also able to chip in with little words of wisdom and advice which helped get everyone to the church on time.

Our wedding was on a particularly hot day and it would be fair to say that everyone struggled in the heat at times. Both Claudia and Luca were extremely patient with us and worked right through to the evening with complete enthusiasm. From the very start they put everyone at ease, which meant we have some wonderful ‘candid’ photographs of the whole day. We were particularly impressed during the ceremony, during which they were able to capture some wonderful moments whilst not once making themselves noticed by the bride or groom.

Obviously the most important test of a photographer’s skill is the finished product. Judging by the tears and laughter on our families faces when we showed off the pictures, it’s fair to say that they did a fantastic job. Wedding photographs are the best way to hold on to the wedding day long after the sun has set, and to show future generations just how wonderful the day was. We are so glad that we chose Rossini Photography and we are so grateful to them for joining us on our special day and helping to make it last forever.

Silvia · Married on 05/30/2015

Rossini offers fabulous photography! A unique and timeless style, very different from the usual photojournalistic approach. We really appreciated their professionalism, they captured every moment of the day, with extreme discretion. The final result is excellent: the photographs look very natural, the lights and colors of each image have been crafted to perfection. Thanks to their art, Claudia and Luca have made our memories of the day even more exciting than before! I would recommend them a thousand times! Especially to whom, like us, doesn't love being photographed.

Sent on 09/11/2015

If only there were more stars to give. I have never worked with such a personable group of professionals as those at Rossini Photography. They were beyond accomodating to our schedule since my husband could only be in Rome 2 times before the wedding, and me once. They are thorough and make you think of all the details before the day of the ceremony so that everything runs smoothly and effortlessly. They also provide a video service, which was equally as amazing as the photo service. This team truly went above and beyond for us. Through the chaos of our terrible transportation, Luca jumped out of the car and helped push one of the vans that had broken down. When our other van would not take us to a second location for photos, he helped us jump in a cab and proceeded to capture the most breathtaking shots. Honestly they are the most fun and selfless team. Despite rain, poor transportation, and falling behind schedule the Rossini team kept us laughing and feeling victorious over the elements. If you are looking for a spectacular team who values your vision for the day, this is your team. If you want flawless, yet soft romantic pictures, this is your team. You'd be crazy to pass them over. Rossini Photography is worth every penny and more.

Sent on 07/08/2015