Ross Bridgeman Reviews

3 | Whitefish, MT

3 Reviews for Ross Bridgeman

brad · Married on 08/04/2018

Ross played music at our wedding reception! Easy to communicate with and plays great music. I would highly recommend.

Cheers,
    Brad & Maria

Sent on 08/13/2018

Benjamin · Married on 03/11/2016

We had a song we wanted performed live for our first dance. We sent Ross a couple of different versions of it and asked him to put together a piano arrangement and sing. I can still hear the first notes playing and his voice leading us into an incredible memory. Ross is exceptionally talented, committed to his craft and very easy to work with. He took the care and attention to help us create the perfect first dance with no stress whatsoever. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Jennay · Married on 02/14/2016

Ross played our Valentines Day Wedding, and we had the time of our lives! Ross went over and above our expectations with communication leading up to the big day. He even invited us out to watch him play a show, and made me two videos upon request so I could be sure he was the right fit for us. He also came by the venue during our design meeting to ease my stress! Ross absolutely blew my mind with his talent and energy! He could play and sing every song I requested, and he made great song recommendations. Thank you Ross for making our big day even more special. My friends and family had so much fun, and I'll always cherish how perfect our first dance was to your version of our song :)

Sent on 05/15/2018